Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35061 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2016
41lady:

Bros... it seems u just finish secondary school or university and u were able to serve and save money to buy android phone that's why are able to register on nairaland forum and be chating this way. And also is because, you don't have relatives who are in the force.

This is the same way Turkish were saying in some decades back, no probs., no matter who control the country provided he will do good to us. Now we're is the christians in Turkey? Pls.... try and travel out of that neighbourhood you are stay and go to either northern part of Nigeria and see how you fellow yoruba Christians are living, if you cant travel abroad, then read world history and know what is happening globally.

There is no country that don't have political rivals, even in so call islamic countries like Malaysia and Indonesi, where speak against the ruling PM when he do wrong.

Pls... bros wise up, if you don't something bread about it, do some research.
ur own written english is in a sorry state and u're insulting som1 saying it seems he just finished secondary schl or uni, why don't u face ur grammatical problem and better ur english b4 u registered to comment on Nairalandabi na by force to comment ni?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by SycophanticGoat: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Can you guys grow pass religion bigotry and tribalism?

I think you should reserve this advice for people that wish the SE'ners wiped off the face of the earth and the ones that go about killing both farmers and traders, raping, kidnapping and forcefully converting christian girls to be married off. You people keep a blind eye to all these heinous acts only to blackmail people who speak out on here. I only see Keyamos and Ogundamisis here..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Deprince12(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.

Now who is the fool? You that can not see the abuse of the agency(DSS) Or the governor, read and understand before u make your comments
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by O8152051232(m): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2016
I will always advise that we use the neo-cortex part of our limbic system which is responsible for logic, rational and decision making (the thinking brain), rather than the use of our amygdala limbic system which is responsible for emotional impulses ( emotional brain) before commenting on some trending issues meant only for mature minds. The governor in question is abusing your President publicly and all can do is to add insult to injury. pls use your God's given thinking brains.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Yinka1808: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Fayose's case will soon be 0Y0
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by eligibility: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Pavarottii:
APC wants to destroy this country.

God help us.

People need to learn and read wisely.
Have you forgotten the DSS invaded the Imo state governors office and even arrested the govt AID last week?
Moreso, for proper understanding APC controls IMO state.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by marv1: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2016
How. Because of fayose? Nonsence. What about pdp states?
Pavarottii:

God help us.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by nobeku: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

God help us.
Your type is what we need to weed off this nation...Little KIDS from humble backgrounds with very little exposure, running up and down threads without a full grasp of what's happening...No matter what you say, the right things MUST be done.. You cannot stay in your debased Shack of an abode, with your cheap glorified Chinese wannabe phone and change course of events.. GROW UP!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by nobeku: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2016
dechriscool:
DSS is supposed to be a state own parastatal at the services of government officials and her citizens for their protections.Dss is supposed to be a secret police gathering intelligence to stop crimes.In todays Apc administration,Daura secret service is an agent readily use for intimidation,molesting and negotiating for political offices for Apc members.Naija has degenerated and reduce to a one man estate run by Aso rock kitchen cabinets,EFCC,and DSS.GOD na your hand wil dey.
Your level of ignorance is stockpiled for miles, from the ground to the clouds.... Even God himself has decided not to interfere in anyway..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by nobeku: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2016
sosanova:
We are back to Military era
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Buhari the Dictator taking us back to 1984
Yeah.. Go suck an exhaust pipe if you don't like it..If taking us back to 1900 will bring about renewing mentally deranged minds like yours,so be it..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by tonquendo4u(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
What do u expect from d desperados that ran out of pdp for power.Apc politicians are desperados
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by nobeku: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?
Do you have to be psychotic and ethnoreligious in the way of an imbec1le?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Pavarottii(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
nobeku:
Your type is what we need to weed off this nation...Little KIDS from humble backgrounds with very little exposure, running up and down threads without a full grasp of what's happening...No matter what you say, the right things MUST be done.. You cannot stay in your debased Shack of an abode, with your cheap glorified Chinese wannabe phone and change course of events.. GROW UP!
So wat DSS did was right! Shooting sporadically, and carrying members of the house of a state, that has some autonomy without any reason. Is right? Which developed countries does this happen?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Pavarottii(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
eligibility:

People need to learn and read wisely.
Have you forgotten the DSS invaded the Imo state governors office and even arrested the govt AID last week?
Moreso, for proper understanding APC controls IMO state.
So wat DSS did was right! Shooting sporadically, and carrying members of the house of a state, that has some autonomy without any reason. Is right? Which developed countries does this happen?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Pavarottii(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2016
marv1:
How. Because of fayose? Nonsence. What about pdp states?

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
macof:

Why should anyone not be tribalist? so loyalty to one's tribe and ethnic group is bad? cheesy grin

and when has religion ever not been about bigotry?

Tribalism fueled hatred, division, disunity, unrest, war, non progression among society and evil.

What you are simply encouraging is the palestine/Israel like scenario when Palestinians kill Israelis officials and launch attack on their citizens. I believe you like it when people are kill in ethnic war. Afterall, it is loyalty to one ethnic group. It is loyalty to hate the fulanis because they have a sitting president. What has Buhari done to warrant your hatred from you, Afenifere and IPOD?

Religion by definition is an institution that bind people. Hating on others because they practise another religion is simply madness. The world has moved away from bigotry. . .this is why we have organisations bringing different religion head under one umbrella. What is Wande Abimbola, a Babalawo doing in Vatican, a sacred city of the catholic? The world has done away with seeing Islam as evil just because one belong to another religion. The world has moved away from lashing other religion member with harsh word in internet forum just because they do not practise your spirituality. Religion is not evil, evil is embelled in individual heart. Buhari can be a muslim but no one care. He shall be judged not by the religion he belong to but by his personal behaviour.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Tribalism fueled hatred, division, disunity, unrest, war, non progression among society and evil.

What you are simply encouraging is the palestine/Israel like scenario when Palestinians kill Israelis officials and launch attack on their citizens. I believe you like it when people are kill in ethnic war. Afterall, it is loyalty to one ethnic group. It is loyalty to hate the fulanis because they have a sitting president. What has Buhari done to warrant your hatred from you, Afenifere and IPOD?

Religion by definition is an institution that bind people. Hating on others because they practise another religion is simply madness. The world has moved away from bigotry. . .this is why we have organisations bringing different religion head under one umbrella. What is Wande Abimbola, a Babalawo doing in Vatican, a sacred city of the catholic? The world has done away with seeing Islam as evil just because one belong to another religion. The world has moved away from lashing other religion member with harsh word in internet forum just because they do not practise your spirituality. Religion is not evil, evil is embelled in individual heart. Buhari can be a muslim but no one care. He shall be judged not by the religion he belong to but by his personal behaviour.

tribalism fuels unity and patriotism. not all these things you are saying

I don't particularly concern myself with Israel/Palestine. .wars will always exist in this world
and Today the world's largest religions, the greatest nations and empires have been Great due to the tribalism of its people. ...
it becomes bad when there's bigotry involved

oh and I simply asked when has Religion ever been without bigotry? especially the popular religions
all this long talk not necessary

and to conclude, I resent Buhari for his behavior not his ethnicity or religion
a man who can say "the dogs and baboon will be socked in blood" if he doesn't win an election cannot get anything less from me

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
macof:

tribalism fuels unity and patriotism. not all these things you are saying

Tell us how.

How Igbo hating Hausa/Fulani fuel Unity and Patriotism.

History has shown that the civil war that took millions of lives in Nigeria, Rwanda and many African countries was sparked by ethinical division. So tell us Mr, how Ethical divides brings Unity.

macof:

I don't particularly concern myself with Israel/Palestine. .

I used that as a case study.

macof:

wars will always exist in this world

I thought the nations of the world are ever calling for peace. I cant really say of NK.

macof:

and Today the world's largest religions, the greatest nations and empires have been Great due to the tribalism of its people. ...
it becomes bad when there's bigotry involved

Show us how tribalism has made Oyo kingdom great.

Tell us sir how tribalism has made Igbo traditional religion popular because they hate Fulanis.

macof:

oh and I simply asked when has Religion ever been without bigotry? especially the popular religions
all this long talk not necessary

Religion today are forming congress and bridging divides. Wande Abimbola should have been stoned to death in Vatican but the world has moved away from bigotry. The long story is essential for the Felas that hate Buhari because he is a muslim.

macof:

and to conclude, I resent Buhari for his behavior not his ethnicity or religion
a man who can say "the dogs and baboon will be socked in blood" if he doesn't win an election cannot get anything less from me

This is lie. You are just beclouded with irrationality and not very fair with your judgement. Picking a twisting, heavily distorted and cheap blacmail just to prove your hatred wont help.

Buhari did not mention anything like losing or not winning election. What he said was that "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood if election is rigged".

The statement is not provocative to those who are objective. He indeed stated facts. . .electoral violence in the western region of Niegria was ignited after election was rigged. We know what happened, how many live was lost and properties destroyed back then. Rigging election will make the nation burn. Ivory Coast case is near. This is plain statement and not provocative.

"Dog and Baboon soak in blood" is a Hausa idiomatic expression. The relative Idiom in Yoruba is "gbegede a gbina" which mean "Gbegede will be set on fire. The transiliation of the expression to english change the meaning entirely. To get the message he passed, get the audio record from the internet, play it to anyone who understand Hausa and you will see that transiliation of that statement was what brought new meaning into it.

Rotimi, CPC spokesman and Lai, ACN spokesman have argued it out with Doyin Okupe. It is evident from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZVwA3WcZU&feature=youtu.be that Doyin was just applying some coloration to win political points and he was far from the truth.

In short, when you tell your contender that za a yi kare jini biri jinni, it simply means the battle will be fierce. In the case of Buhari, he was promising his supporters from Niger State that 2015 elections will be fierce; or put in another way, the PDP wIll not have it easy. Simple.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html

The issue was taken to the court. It is Justice Ahmed Lemu who had everything settled by ruling that PDP’s rigging machine provoked the violenve. So where does Buhari statement comes in?

You do not understand Hausa language. You do not listen to the audio record in Hausa language. You even went far lying on the person of Buhari. You are running around looking for false, dubious and cheap blackmail to have your hatred justify. What a bitter heart.

Didnt Asari threatened war if GEJ lose? Why are you not hating Niger Delta and the person of Asari for making provocative statement?

Didnt Wike, Fayose, Gani Adams and those thugs you are supporting today incited supporters against political opponents?

US, UK, and the international communities warned against rigging election. America stated that would bring end of Nigeria. Tinubu even said rig and roast refering to old western region electoral violence during Osun/Ekiti poll. How is Buhari different?

You are just hating Buhari for no reason just like the Ipads you are embracing.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Rilwayne001: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Tell us how.

History has shown that the civil war that took millions of lives in Nigeria, Rwanda and many African countries was sparked by ethinical division. So tell us Mr, how Ethical divides brings Unity.

I thought the nations of the world are ever calling for peace. I cant really say of NK.

Tell us sir how tribalism has made Igbo traditional religion popular because they hate Fulanis.

Religion today are forming congress and bridging divides. Wande Abimbola should have been stoned to death in Vatican but the world has moved away from bigotry. The long story is essential for the Felas that hate Buhari because he is a muslim.

This is lie. You are just beclouded with irrationality and not very fair with your judgement. Picking a twisting, heavily distorted and cheap blacmail just to prove your hatred wont help.

Buhari did not mention anything like losing or not winning election. What he said was that "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood if election is rigged".

The statement is not provocative to those who are objective. He indeed stated facts. . .electoral violence in the western region of Niegria was ignited after election was rigged. We know what happened, how many live was lost and properties destroyed back then. Rigging election will make the nation burn. Ivory Coast case is near. This is plain statement and not provocative.

"Dog and Baboon soak in blood" is a Hausa idiomatic expression. The relative Idiom in Yoruba is "gbegede a gbina" which mean "Gbegede will be set on fire. The transiliation of the expression to english change the meaning entirely. To get the message he passed, get the audio record from the internet, play it to anyone who understand Hausa and you will see that transiliation of that statement was what brought new meaning into it.

Rotimi, CPC spokesman and Lai, ACN spokesman have argued it out with Doyin Okupe. It is evident from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZVwA3WcZU&feature=youtu.be that Doyin was just applying some coloration to win political points and he was far from the truth.

In short, when you tell your contender that za a yi kare jini biri jinni, it simply means the battle will be fierce. In the case of Buhari, he was promising his supporters from Niger State that 2015 elections will be fierce; or put in another way, the PDP wIll not have it easy. Simple.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.html

The issue was taken to the court. It is Justice Ahmed Lemu who had everything settled by ruling that PDP’s rigging machine provoked the violenve. So where does Buhari statement comes in?

You do not understand Hausa language. You do not listen to the audio record in Hausa language. You even went far lying on the person of Buhari. You are running around looking for false, dubious and cheap blackmail to have your hatred justify. What a bitter heart.

Didnt Asari threatened war if GEJ lose? Why are you not hating Niger Delta and the person of Asari for making provocative statement?

Didnt Wike, Fayose, Gani Adams and those thugs you are supporting today incited supporters against political opponents?

US, UK, and the international communities warned against rigging election. America stated that would bring end of Nigeria. Tinubu even said rig and roast refering to old western region electoral violence during Osun/Ekiti poll. How is Buhari different?

This is just too masterful.. Well done sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This is just too masterful.. Well done sir. smiley

GEJ admitted that elections from 1960 till 2011 was rigged in favor of some aspirants from a party.

Here is his words:

President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday said that there had not been any free and fair elections in the country since Nigeria’s independence in 1960, as what had been happening since then was that people have been “buying and selling votes.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/weve-buying-selling-votes-since-1960-jonathan-admits/

Yaradua was not left out in admitting that the election that brought him into power was rigged.

Everyone know the implication of election rigging. We know what happened in Uganda in 2006, Kenya in 2007. We know how it turned out in the western region and a play back in 2011. And here a man who chose to reiterate what internation communities have said, warning against electoral rigging and fraud is blackmailed, his words twisted and outrightly nailed for political gains. Who knows what could have happened if Orubebe get his way last year? Is Macof going to blame Buhari again?

Electoral violence is ignited by rigging and fraud. It is associated with a huge cost. A cost which must be paid by every souls.

I know Macof is pan-Yoruba. He propagates anything that will make Yoruba as a nation thrive. He will give support to GEJ because he promised to implement one Confab report - something Afenifere was lured with. But one thing Afenifere lacks is foresight. A man who marginalised your people comes to lure you with a greek gift when election was near. How many of his promises did he fulfilled? So why should we believe he will implement his scam confab report?

Macof can support any political sides. That is his right. But he just like IPADs are taking opposition politics too far. They are sowing seed of hate. This would have been ok if there hatred will come with some genuie reason but no, they hate Buhari because he is Fulani/Muslim. That is madness

If Buhari fails, we Nigerians - Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo will suffer it. Buhari has called for making him stand on his toes. He accepted criticism, a constructive one. When every political parties are doing there token to criticize and support FG policies, PDP and it thugs are seeding hatred, sparking ethnical tensions, religion division, political war and deploying every evil devices to bring or make the govt fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by grtfem: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
remirez07:
go to ekiti state and see what he has done... I am from ekiti state and I do visited every 26th of every month. he has done what APC can't do in 4yrs. awedele Rd. is very good example of all.
sorry bro, i guess you are one of his followers who will exchange their birthright for a pot of porridge, if all that your Governor can give Ekiti State is awedele road (about 300m of added lane) in a period of more than 15 months and you think we should roll out the drums, then am sure majority of us Ekiti people are not with you.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Tell us how.

what's all this rants? where do I start from? most this is just bullpoo.
dude stop acting like you know me. .
I'm supporting asari? I'm supporting Gani Adams. .. do you take me for a puppet who doesn't have his own cognizance? must I follow someone before I think to know good or bad?

address my short words and stop talking about things I never mentioned and giving long yarns just to seem intelligent to the gullible

pls o pls, there's a huge difference between Tribalism and Ethnic divide. ... Nigeria itself is already multi ethnic. ..there's ur divide...u don't expect a sane Hausa man to act all brotherly to a random Igbo over his fellow Hausa man. . it's simple human psychology. ..it's how we have survived till date...it's not hatred but looking out for oneself, northerners have after all given reasons for a typical Igbo or Yoruba to watch out. ..apparently the Yoruba nation is not as sophisticated and intelligent as we were under the Great Awo

if Africa had sensible leaders, we would have long reconstructed all these colonial boarders

grin grin the man threatened didn't he? he spew violent words out of his mouth to scare people didn't he? oh pls show a little shame and stop defending a man who will do anything for power even instigate killings. .yet has nothing to offer. ... a year is approaching now nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

GEJ admitted that elections from 1960 till 2011 was rigged in favor of some aspirants from a party.

Here is his words:

President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday said that there had not been any free and fair elections in the country since Nigeria’s independence in 1960, as what had been happening since then was that people have been “buying and selling votes.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/weve-buying-selling-votes-since-1960-jonathan-admits/

Yaradua was not left out in admitting that the election that brought him into power was rigged.

Everyone know the implication of election rigging. We know what happened in Uganda in 2006, Kenya in 2007. We know how it turned out in the western region and a play back in 2011. And here a man who chose to reiterate what internation communities have said, warning against electoral rigging and fraud is blackmailed, his words twisted and outrightly nailed for political gains. Who knows what could have happened if Orubebe get his way last year? Is Macof going to blame Buhari again?

Electoral violence is ignited by rigging and fraud. It is associated with a huge cost. A cost which must be paid by every souls.

I know Macof is pan-Yoruba. He propagates anything that will make Yoruba as a nation thrive. He will give support to GEJ because he promised to implement one Confab report - something Afenifere was lured with. But one thing Afenifere lacks is foresight. A man who marginalised your people comes to lure you with a greek gift when election was near. How many of his promises did he fulfilled? So why should we believe he will implement his scam confab report?

Macof can support any political sides. That is his right. But he just like IPADs are taking opposition politics too far. They are sowing seed of hate. This would have been ok if there hatred will come with some genuie reason but no, they hate Buhari because he is Fulani/Muslim. That is madness

If Buhari fails, we Nigerians - Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo will suffer it. Buhari has called for making him stand on his toes. He accepted criticism, a constructive one. When every political parties are doing there token to criticize and support FG policies, PDP and it thugs are seeding hatred, sparking ethnical tensions, religion division, political war and deploying every evil devices to bring or make the govt fail.

Yes I am Pan-Yoruba and I say political alliance with FELLOW southerners is far more profitable for Yoruba nation than anything from the north. ..obviously in ur shallow mind this is hate speech but this is only rational thinking. ..considering the flaws of every political alliance Yoruba have had with northerners. ..from the afonja era till now. ...silly Yorubas will not hear. ..especially the Muslim ones

Yes I'm only concern about how the Yoruba nation would strive. ..not how individual Yoruba men become vice president or senate president or even president. ... GEJ marginalized Yorubas? how is the life of the common Yoruba man in Osogbo better now that A Yoruba man is vice president and a Yoruba man of Fulani origin is Senate president?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2016
macof:

what's all this rants? where do I start from? most this is just bullpoo.
dude stop acting like you know me. .
I'm supporting asari? I'm supporting Gani Adams. .. do you take me for a puppet who doesn't have his own cognizance? must I follow someone before I think to know good or bad?

Mr I know you as Macof who have shown great support for Afenifere and the PDP militia group called OPC. I know how you support Gani, Fasheun, Falae, GEJ and extensive armed brother in Niger Delta like Asari. Stop hiding in sheep clothing. . .we know you are a tribal wolf.

macof:

address my short words and stop talking about things I never mentioned and giving long yarns just to seem intelligent to the gullible

This is the best you can come up with after your baseless lies have been shredded? You have no genuie reason hating on Hausa/Fulani, you have no point hating on Buhari. . . .your said points are baseless. You are just a tribal bigot.

macof:

pls o pls, there's a huge difference between Tribalism and Ethnic divide. ... Nigeria itself is already multi ethnic. ..there's ur divide...u don't expect a sane Hausa man to act all brotherly to a random Igbo over his fellow Hausa man. . it's simple human psychology. ..it's how we have survived till date...it's not hatred but looking out for oneself, northerners have after all given reasons for a typical Igbo or Yoruba to watch out. ..apparently the Yoruba nation is not as sophisticated and intelligent as we were under the Great Awo

Your argument is full of flaws.

Ethnicity has to do with identifying with people who share common ancestry, cuture and tradition. The fact that there is multi-facet ethnic group is what brought about what we know as CO-EXISTENCE under a political nation.

South Africa contain diversed Race ad multiple ethnic group. . .they are Africa economy power house because they choose to Co-exist.

India is made up of different ethnic group, races, and religion in there hundreds. They are making strenous effort to become technological world giant because they co-exist.

America is today the most diversed with different ethnic, nationality, race, religion. . .they are today world power because they choose to co-exist.

Every Nation in the world contain different ethnic group; the cruise of the matter is peaceful coexistence.

However, what you are show casing here is not peaceful co-existence among ethnic group in Nigeria. You are looking for ethnic divides, promoting ethno-centricism and hegemony. You are spearheading tribalism.

How about breaking the whole matter into three elements. Tomorrow, we will break it further to atom whereby Egba will attack Oyo and Ijebu will agitate for secession. History will always repeat itself.

In real politics, there is something called Alliance. There is no permanent friend/enemy but interest of the people. Baba Awo extended his hand to the Igbo for the alliance which they are not ready for. Awo had to take his hand to the North Sardauna of NPC.

Sardauna of Sokoto and Obafemi Awolowo used to be good friends. They visited each other and sardauna even adopted some policies of Awo. The North was never interested in partnering with Zik, NCNC, or the Igbos just as they did not wish to part Awo back in return. So it is the North-west game which the East played themselves out.

While Zik and the Eastern region were embroiled over the Prof Eyo Ita and the six sit-tight ministers, Awolowo and Sardauna continued to strengthen their alliance. The first branch of AG outside the Western region was formed in Kano on 4th October 1952.

The great Awo allied with the North which you, Afenifere and OPC are hating today. What a evil hegemonic. The North received AG in their political terrain but old thieving and heavily corrupt Falae led Afenifere are paying back with hatred.

macof:

if Africa had sensible leaders, we would have long reconstructed all these colonial boarders

You have not managed your region to any standard yet with OPC and Afenifere. Pls do that first.

macof:

grin grin the man threatened didn't he? he spew violent words out of his mouth to scare people didn't he? oh pls show a little shame and stop defending a man who will do anything for power even instigate killings. .yet has nothing to offer. ... a year is approaching now nothing to show for it

The man did not incite any trouble. Trouble brews because PDP rigged election. The statement you atributed to him is a balant lie.

Yes he is doing some ground work, trying to fix what you have destroyed for the past 16 years. We lived with no new roads, no new education, health and economic scheme for 16 years. And you are expecting him to fix 16 years problem within 8months. Are you for real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2016
macof:

Yes I am Pan-Yoruba and I say political alliance with FELLOW southerners is far more profitable for Yoruba nation than anything from the north. ..obviously in ur shallow mind this is hate speech but this is only rational thinking. ..considering the flaws of every political alliance Yoruba have had with northerners. ..from the afonja era till now. ...silly Yorubas will not hear. ..especially the Muslim ones

And this another nothing but senseless argument.

There is something called ethnicity and alliance. At what point in history did Yoruba allied with the east? What was the implication? Why do you think if we allied with them things would be better than it is now?

Answers to those question is what you should provide. It will do better than the fantasy benefit which can ever come from West-East Alliance you are advising.

In history, the east thwarted everything they have to with west and formed ally with the North until things fall apart and see everyone as their enemy thereby cornerning theirselve in the jungle.

Maybe you can tell us about west/east alliance in the past, what we gained and what before it. Let us make the discussion educative.

You dont dare go to Afonja war. It was son who sold your people to the North to dominate your land. So Afonja should take the whole blames and not Hausa.

macof:

Yes I'm only concern about how the Yoruba nation would strive. ..not how individual Yoruba men become vice president or senate president or even president. ... GEJ marginalized Yorubas? how is the life of the common Yoruba man in Osogbo better now that A Yoruba man is vice president and a Yoruba man of Fulani origin is Senate president?

Your agenda cannot fly in Yoruba land. This is why Obasanjo has higher hand than Falae.

OBJ was the president of this nation, voted into power by the Yoruba backed by the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

And this another nothing but senseless argument.

There is something called ethnicity and alliance. At what point in history did Yoruba allied with the east? What was the implication? Why do you think if we allied with them things would be better than it is now?

Answers to those question is what you should provide. It will do better than the fantasy benefit which can ever come from West-East Alliance you are advising.

In history, the east thwarted everything they have to with west and formed ally with the North until things fall apart and see everyone as their enemy thereby cornerning theirselve in the jungle.

Maybe you can tell us about west/east alliance in the past, what we gained and what before it. Let us make the discussion educative.

You dont dare go to Afonja war. It was son who sold your people to the North to dominate your land. So Afonja should take the whole blames and not Hausa.

Your agenda cannot fly in Yoruba land. This is why Obasanjo has higher hand than Falae.

OBJ was the president of this nation, voted into power by the Yoruba backed by the North.

grin grin this guy just likes argument.

is it not wise to learn from your flaws and that of others?
The Igbos who were always in alliance with the north found that they aren't people to have as political allies .... a sensible yoruba man will pick a lesson from this

The Afonja who politically allied with the north, found out that the north aren't people to have as political allies. ... a sensible yoruba man will pick a lesson from this
Obj Atiku, was a wasted period for yorubas despite having an Owu man as President, Every Yoruba in 1999 knew Falae would have made a better president over a Yoruba/Northern alliance

All through the previous republics and even to a large extent, the Military regimes. ..yoruba stood alone politically in opposition to the rest of Nigeria. .. yet we were the most sophisticated people, had the most developed region, least poverty and illiteracy and wealthiest personalities

so how exactly is political alliance with the north an intelligent move?

it would do you well to take out your personal Romance out of political discussion
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
macof:

grin grin this guy just likes argument.

is it not wise to learn from your flaws and that of others?
The Igbos who were always in alliance with the north found that they aren't people to have as political allies .... a sensible yoruba man will pick a lesson from this

You indeed have passion for Yoruba nation but you are guided with false informations. I think you should read some books dude. All along, you are not sincere with your argument.

On the first note, the Igbo forced themselve on the Hausa/fulani North and by theirselve put an end to the alliance by killing Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa. The coup that took the life of Tafa and the Sardauna of Sokoto was led by Nzeogwu of Eastern Nigeria origin. The major actors were four Igbo origins. The coupist were made of junior officers who saw some act of corruption in the nation but all that was simply palmed face excuse because there operation leds to the elimination of majorly Hausa and Yoruba leaders. In this course, they left their own (leaking info to Azik) to escape to caribean.

Akintola was killed, he was a Yoruba leader. Tafa was killed, he was a Hausa leader. Other people killed were Alhaji Ahmadu Bello, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh; the wife of Ademulegun, Mrs. Lateefat; the wife of the then Premier of Northern Nigeria, Hafusat; Zarumi Sardauna, the Senior Assistant on Security to the then Premier, Ahmed Ben Musa and the Government Driver to the then Premier, Ahmed Pategi.

The coup according to Achebe was tagged an Igbo coup against North. Even from the handling of the issue aftermath the coup indicates that there is tribal undertoning to the coup. They even installed Ironsi shey.

And you want us to allie with the east who backstabbed their former ally?

You want us to ally with the east who took civil war to us?

You want us to ally with a hegemonic hearted tribe?

The regional system of goverment which you thrived on was thwarted by them. And you still want us to follow them?

They have not ally with you, your land is no mans land. . .they want to dominate in your backyard and rule your house. What would be the implication if you ally with them?

At what point in history did Yoruba allied with the east? What was the implication? Why do you think if we allied with them things would be better than it is now?

Lot of questions are been raised. . .can you pls provide just answer to it?

Everything was going just fine and some Igbo put an end into it.

Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa, the country’s first and only Prime Minister had been killed on duty on January 15, 1966. His successor, Maj-Gen. Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi, the first military Head of Government, was also killed on duty on July 29, 1966. Gen. Gowon, who ruled for nine eventful years. Gen. Gowon’s successor, Gen. Murtala Ramat Muhammed, was also killed on duty on February 13, 1976.

I was listening to Ogunde song sometimes ago and my wife ask a question. She asked why Ogunde rained curses on Dimka because he killed Muritala. She was very curious about why Ijebus love an Hausa man Muritala, why they solidarily rain curses on Dimak who killed him. Why the Yoruba parapo cursed Dimka. Afterall he is not our son. We didnt show much this kind of love to Abiola. So macof, why? There lies your answer to Yoruba-North ally.

macof:

The Afonja who politically allied with the north, found out that the north aren't people to have as political allies. ... a sensible yoruba man will pick a lesson from this
Obj Atiku, was a wasted period for yorubas despite having an Owu man as President, Every Yoruba in 1999 knew Falae would have made a better president over a Yoruba/Northern alliance

Thanks for admitting 8yrs from 16 yrs reign of PDP is wasted. Even if the 16yrs is a waste, admiting OBJ tenure was poor sound good.

In the case of Afonja, blame your son for selling your property. I dont blame whites for slavery, I blame us for selling our people. Same applies with Afonja.

macof:

All through the previous republics and even to a large extent, the Military regimes. ..yoruba stood alone politically in opposition to the rest of Nigeria. .. yet we were the most sophisticated people, had the most developed region, least poverty and illiteracy and wealthiest personalities

so how exactly is political alliance with the north an intelligent move?

it would do you well to take out your personal Romance out of political discussion

Which opposition? We voted for Obasanjo. we voted for Yaradua. Yoruba activist saw Jonathan becoming President after Yaradua death. We voted massively for GEJ in 2011. And we voted same GEJ out when he marginized us, here we have Buhari.

I see us as key player and not opposition. We are fared all along because we are key players and not opposition..

Get your fact right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Totalman1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?

I feel very ashamed when I see people replying to issues based on tribal or religious sentiments. It's really a pity.
Young people should be more objective about issues that affect us all as a nation and not be defending these corrupt politicians because if their ethnic or religious inclinations.
Wether Wailers, Zombies, Ipobians or Ypodians, lets come together as ONE &,defeat these crooks in Power!
This can be achieved by our collective will and strategic actions.
I BELIEVE IN US!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Totalman1:

I feel very ashamed when I see people replying to issues based on tribal or religious sentiments. It's really a pity.
Young people should be more objective about issues that affect us all as a nation and not be defending these corrupt politicians because if their ethnic or religious inclinations.
Wether Wailers, Zombies, Ipobians or Ypodians, lets come together as ONE &,defeat these crooks in Power!
This can be achieved by our collective will and strategic actions.
I BELIEVE IN US!

I wish Macof can get some bitter truth and sense out of this small pieces.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I wish Macof can get some bitter truth and sense out of this small pieces.

grin grin says the guy who has it in against Ijaws and Igbos

dude stop being a hypocrite
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
macof:

grin grin says the guy who has it in against Ijaws and Igbos

dude stop being a hypocrite

See this tribalist and religion bigot calling me hypocrite?

I have no hate for Ijaws and Igbos. I am advocating for peaceful Co-existence and not sentimental moves like Sabotage, civil unrest and secession noise Ijaw and Igbo are displaying. Afterall lot of them are my friends.

You are the hypocritical, double faced fela I have ever known. You today lash hard on the Christians for worshipping a tribalistic god who choose Jew only all to exhibit your hatred on Hausa/Fulanis.

You are such a wicked hypocrite who sing praise and part the back of pagan9ja while you are on the second round hating his tribe.

Hatred will not take you or anyone anywhere. Desist from it dude.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

See this tribalist and religion bigot calling me hypocrite?

I have no hate for Ijaws and Igbos. I am advocating for peaceful Co-existence and not sentimental moves like Sabotage, civil unrest and secession noise Ijaw and Igbo are displaying. Afterall lot of them are my friends.

You are the hypocritical, double faced fela I have ever known. You today lash hard on the Christians for worshipping a tribalistic god who choose Jew only all to exhibit your hatred on Hausa/Fulanis.

You are such a wicked hypocrite who sing praise and part the back of pagan9ja while you are on the second round hating his tribe.

Hatred will not take you or anyone anywhere. Desist from it dude.

grin grin see this man sha. . I wanted to give a lengthy rebuttal to all this nonsense but you not worth the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.