Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35068 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by frainc(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake
oga incase If the economy of this nation has flush the good part of your brain, kindly get yourself updated on DSS and Ekiti issue from any available primary school student
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by hollywater: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

people supporting bubu eg.you, need to check their brains too.He is training his Children in abroad, while you are looking for money to pay for your school fees here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by smarthG(f): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.

This is simply the way Nigerians support evil act until it falls on their own head.

I hope know the slage will fall on those that support bad governance that undermines the freedom of his citizen.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Bsc(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Ur wrong...DSS invaded and arrested some members of his cabinet...is stale now...some days ago it was topical
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Charly68: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
I respect my Governor but he lacks home training with his outburst towards his elders..the man has not changed a bit despite the second chance that God gave him to redeem his image..this time around nobody should blame President Buhari should he decides to teach him sense on how to respect elders..so lucky that it is not Obj that is in power..Possibly his house boys would have been mandated to impeach him all the way from Aso Rock..& the DSS would have just followed up the execution. A man that refuses to learn from history is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by freebloke: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=FOLYKAZE post=43534981]

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex

chai!! chai!!!!! wickedest!!!! badestest!!!! overkilldest!!!!! murderdest!!!! finishing.......
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by notoriousbabe: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.
leave am. Very soon him body go tell am
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Eluzomo47(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex among the Igbo is a ethnic disease embelled right in your gene. I thought Ohaneze are making moves to meet the same Buhari you love to hate. . .

That said, I am a Yoruba son but I see myself as human first. We are not brought up to hate people because of their skin color or tribe they come from. And I need to inform you that I am not a muslim neither am I a christian. I am an atheist who lean toward traditionalism. Your parents have beclouded your mentality with bigotry and backward thinking. You have been sent back to the medieval age where hatred thrive among the people. This is a new age dude, you need to grow out of your madness.

Better start now changing your perspective to live. Hatred brings division and non-development. Fayose is a Yoruba man but his people careless about him. You are the one crying more than the bereaved, insulting everyone that do not agree with your stance. You better do something fast with your time. Contribute to the development of your land and let other people do carry their cross. Buhari will spend his four years as the president ruling over your useless life and people and land as a whole. Your bitterness changes nothing.

Wow. What a superb and nonsense comment.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by obinoral1179(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
dechriscool:
DSS is supposed to be a state own parastatal at the services of government officials and her citizens for their protections.Dss is supposed to be a secret police gathering intelligence to stop crimes.In todays Apc administration,Daura secret service is an agent readily use for intimidation,molesting and negotiating for political offices for Apc members.Naija has degenerated and reduce to a one man estate run by Aso rock kitchen cabinets,EFCC,and DSS.GOD na your hand wil dey.
you forgot how madam ogar was used against the then opposition.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by smarthG(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown

Mr Chrstian, you betterr be a true Christian and put your TRUST in the Lord alone because the arm of flesh ( Buhary an his DSS and all his charioth ) will definitely faill you.

Stop this your decietful empaty for Buhari and say the truth stop tying a not you can't loose because very soon your eyeswill open and then you won't be able to change a thing it. Would have been so late.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

When you don't read news how will you know that DSS invaded ekiti, yu ping shit because you have a phone

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by MOVERSMAG: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
puffpuff:

Yes. There was DSS invasion in Ekiti state last week. For details? Use Google. It is even on nairaland FP yesterday
WHY EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER THE FUUUUULLLLLL ZOMBIES
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by godoluwa(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
rottennaija:
[/s]
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by godoluwa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Charly68:
I respect my Governor but he lacks home training with his outburst towards his elders..the man has not changed a bit despite the second chance that God gave him to redeem his image..this time around nobody should blame President Buhari should he decides to teach him sense on how to respect elders..so lucky that it is not Obj that is in power..Possibly his house boys would have been mandated to impeach him all the way from Aso Rock..& the DSS would have just followed up the execution. A man that refuses to learn from history is a big fool.
posting frm anus, smh

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Progress2468(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

The DSS raided the Ekiti state house of Assembly detaining 4 assembly members

Gather information b4 jumping to conclusion
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by naijafella(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose, the man of the moment, the peoples general, the strongest man in the whole of south-western politics, the only oppostion gov. Who can make the presidency running frm pillar to post wen he talks shocked 2019 u dey der!!

Talk of sycophants...

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by smarthG(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
If FAYOSE should disappear for just two (2) months, I wonder what Buhari and APC will turn Niigeria to. Who else in Nigeria has a good stand, moral right, confidence and grace to speak to Buhari in Nigeria when people are defecting to APC so they can have their crimes covered.

God has a good reason for making all man answerable to mr death though.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Jobos(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
sosanova:
We are back to Military era
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Buhari the Dictator taking us back to 1984
Na today ? When jonathan invaded ekiti with army to rig election where were you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by ibisko04: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Lolz......we shall see who will bow.

Power jam power

There is no power jamming power anywhere between Fayose and Buhari. Fayose is like a dog challenging lion to a fight. You all can guess the outcome of such a duel.
The only way to avert disaster is for the lion Buhari to ignore the dog Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by payosehtor(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose, the man of the moment, the peoples general, the strongest man in the whole of south-western politics, the only oppostion gov. Who can make the presidency running frm pillar to post wen he talks shocked 2019 u dey der!!
Is that what it takes be be a strong man in a whole region by you? maybe Kanus,ffk & the metus are strongest of all men?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Jobos(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?
Dss are doing there job , wait for reason on their action. Yoruba don't jump to side for tribal sake like other tribes. Even if he is my blood brother.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by swiperthefox: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Try to keep yourself informed before commenting on a post. Ask google i'm sure it will be more than happy to save you from making this kind ofblunder. There was DSS operation in Ekiti State. Fayose remains the only voice of opposition because the rest have been intimidated to silence. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by SenJoe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Has your buhari grown beyond Sharia and anti-Eastern sentiments?
Even at eighty something years...... He has not.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by paulgabriepaul(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
dis foolish man is d worst I eva see as a governor, live buhari and fix ur state oga ole.... do TSA no na scam so dat u can embezzle.. na ur state sheet pas for public and u no react to dat, na DSS b ur wahala mtwmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by PastorOla1: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
TOO MUCH MOUTH. IF MOUTH NO GO KILL FAYOSE, FAYOSE MUST KILL MOUTH. NO MONEY FOR JAMBOREE, AGBADA DON HOOK FAYOSE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by aresa: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
lamzybaby:
-says; “DSS going beyond its constitutional duties”

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that even if the State was invaded by one million armed men of the Department of State Service (DSS) on the order of President Mohammadu Buhari, the government and the people of the State will never be intimidated to surrender governance of the State to political desperadoes, whose four years reign destroyed the economy of the State.

The governor, who said the DSS under President Buhari was operating beyond its constitutional mandate, added that “the government of Ekiti State may have to reconsider the usefulness of men of the DSS in the government house and other institutions of the State government.” -

In a release issued on Sunday and signed by the Special Assistant to the governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government was pursuing a clandestine agenda of truncating democracy in Ekiti State and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) controlled States like Rivers and Bayelsa. -

Source : http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-to-buhari-i-cant-be-intimidated-by-one-million-armed-men-of-dss/#sthash.AQ8zWLTt.dpuf

When the DSS was running errands and rigging elections for him..... He was in love with the same DSS..

Useless clown...

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by xxgig(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Agunechemba1:
God bless Fayose.

Agunechemba 1 of Ekiti kingdom.

We still have fearless men of Yoruba origin.

Not like majority of his kinsmen that have sold their birthright for a sip of burukutu

The rantings of Fayose shows he is really scared. Tinubu did not make such noise when he was having issues with OBJ. That's a man without fear.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by huthority01(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Are you in Ekiti state to tell if there was no? Anyway your comment shows your kind of up bringing. Cuz I see no reasons for insult over an opinion. Please learn manners.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by osemewa: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
frainc:
oga incase If the economy of this nation has flush the good part of your brain, kindly get yourself updated on DSS and Ekiti issue from any available primary school student
What is happening in Ekiti state that it is only you and your insane governor that know about? You are just supporting insanity because the PDP defeat is driving you in sane

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by aresa: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
huthority01:

Are you in Ekiti state to tell if there was no? Anyway your comment shows your kind of up bringing. Cuz I see no reasons for insult over an opinion. Please learn manners.

Questioning other peoples upbringing just because of their opinion is not good manners. It's you being an hypocrite...
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by segalex: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mr Fayose, pls when are you paying our December salary? This is four months now, and you still have the audacity to open your dirty mouth to talk?
Ekiti is fast becoming like osun state, pls fix your house before commenting on other people's houses
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by abeylevels(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex among the Igbo is a ethnic disease embelled right in your gene. I thought Ohaneze are making moves to meet the same Buhari you love to hate. . .

That said, I am a Yoruba son but I see myself as human first. We are not brought up to hate people because of their skin color or tribe they come from. And I need to inform you that I am not a muslim neither am I a christian. I am an atheist who lean toward traditionalism. Your parents have beclouded your mentality with bigotry and backward thinking. You have been sent back to the medieval age where hatred thrive among the people. This is a new age dude, you need to grow out of your madness.

Better start now changing your perspective to live. Hatred brings division and non-development. Fayose is a Yoruba man but his people careless about him. You are the one crying more than the bereaved, insulting everyone that do not agree with your stance. You better do something fast with your time. Contribute to the development of your land and let other people do carry their cross. Buhari will spend his four years as the president ruling over your useless life and people and land as a whole. Your bitterness changes nothing.

I luv this guy. So on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu / Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.