Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35065 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by chernest2002: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dictatorship everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

You are wrong, Buhari is still a monstrous bigot who have succeeded in turning the better south into a 'vigilant conservative people' whom you now mistake as Bigots. Buhari's Bigotism abd tribalism begets even greater Ethno-religious conservatism, we'll need it in the better south to keep his co-bigots and zombies like you at bay.

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex among the Igbo is a ethnic disease embelled right in your gene. I thought Ohaneze are making moves to meet the same Buhari you love to hate. . .

That said, I am a Yoruba son but I see myself as human first. We are not brought up to hate people because of their skin color or tribe they come from. And I need to inform you that I am not a muslim neither am I a christian. I am an atheist who lean toward traditionalism. Your parents have beclouded your mentality with bigotry and backward thinking. You have been sent back to the medieval age where hatred thrive among the people. This is a new age dude, you need to grow out of your madness.

Better start now changing your perspective to live. Hatred brings division and non-development. Fayose is a Yoruba man but his people careless about him. You are the one crying more than the bereaved, insulting everyone that do not agree with your stance. You better do something fast with your time. Contribute to the development of your land and let other people do carry their cross. Buhari will spend his four years as the president ruling over your useless life and people and land as a whole. Your bitterness changes nothing.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by pastormellanby: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
I can see useless mumu IPOB youths talking like morons, a governor that did not allow previous lawmakers to hold their meetings for months is now crying like a fowl, people will just talk as if they are under yoke.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by kinwhite(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hear u bros
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by laffwitmi: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
U have forgotten how he became a governor abi?
sosanova:
We are back to Military era
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Buhari the Dictator taking us back to 1984

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Mumuhamado mumuhary is a senseless, brainless, headless, vindictive, nepotistic, bigoted and religious biased senile he goat that can only think straight when he's face deep in Aisha toto or when he's tongue tied in Aisha's butt hole!!! angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

JESUZZZ! Bro.....I hate buhari.....but this one is toooo much o! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pavarottii:
APC wants to destroy this country.

God help us.
You sounded like an alarmist!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by shamecurls(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Silence is the best answer for a fool and Buhari has proven it to Fayose

Fayose always seeking for Bubu`s attention which he has never gotten
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
#ISTANDWITHTRUMP... If a Nigerian can stand with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by sadissbala(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pavarottii:
APC wants to destroy this country.

God help us.
may God help you to bring back the clueless One? No No No papa God cannot do that shit bcause he brings Buhari for a rescue mission.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
pastormellanby:
I can see useless mumu IPOB youths talking like morons, a governor that did not allow previous lawmakers to hold their meetings for months is now crying like a fowl, people will just talk as if they are under yoke.

Why not kill yourself if you are this pained?

Is the IPOB youths responsible for buharis stupidity and folly?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Deen77: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
sosanova:

We deserve more than that.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
From the way you commented without even knowing the full story. ur just another brainwashed bubu fan.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by tbliss22(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Alexikarri:
Na your mouth go kill you

Don't mind the guy let him keep talking like parrot. He's showing to the world he is BRAVE, I just pray he has no skeleton in his cupboard. Where is METUH today?? He kept quiet after he was dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Ratello: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
dechriscool:
DSS is supposed to be a state own parastatal at the services of government officials and her citizens for their protections.Dss is supposed to be a secret police gathering intelligence to stop crimes.In todays Apc administration,Daura secret service is an agent readily use for intimidation,molesting and negotiating for political offices for Apc members.Naija has degenerated and reduce to a one man estate run by Aso rock kitchen cabinets,EFCC,and DSS.GOD na your hand wil dey.
You don talk am finish my brother. Buhari will soon have his fingers burnt at the expence of Fayose if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by lagosrd: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake

wake up and check your brain first. ignoramous

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by bokohalal(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fayose's mouth and his hailers and wailers are leading him to the edge of the village well.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
sosanova:
[s]We are back to Military era
Buhari the Dictator taking us back to 1984[/s]

Amu
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by JAYMIC: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown
U got good brain

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by dammytosh: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Karma....

you used dss to win election remember ? I recall Ogar detaining Lie Mohammed and other 'enemies'

Why didn't dss go to Ondo State ? At least Mimiko is not APC.

The lawmakers do not have immunity and can be arrested if found wanting. if they are not found wanting, they should be released.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Rainmaker69(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na wah oh. When Ogar was wreaking havoc all over the country it was okay. Anyhow, 2 wrongs don't make a right but payback's a b***h.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by bittertruthz: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
lamzybaby:
-says; “DSS going beyond its constitutional duties”

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that even if the State was invaded by one million armed men of the Department of State Service (DSS) on the order of President Mohammadu Buhari, the government and the people of the State will never be intimidated to surrender governance of the State to political desperadoes, whose four years reign destroyed the economy of the State.

The governor, who said the DSS under President Buhari was operating beyond its constitutional mandate, added that “the government of Ekiti State may have to reconsider the usefulness of men of the DSS in the government house and other institutions of the State government.” -

In a release issued on Sunday and signed by the Special Assistant to the governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government was pursuing a clandestine agenda of truncating democracy in Ekiti State and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) controlled States like Rivers and Bayelsa. -

Source : http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-to-buhari-i-cant-be-intimidated-by-one-million-armed-men-of-dss/#sthash.AQ8zWLTt.dpuf

This man talk too much. Typical Yoruba man. Strong men talk less.
IF DSS WANT TO PICK YOU, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. ONLY ONE PHONE CALL CAN DISARM YOUR SECURITY THEN YOU WILL BE PICKED UP LIKE CHICKEN.
DON'T WAKE A SLEEPING DOG.

I don't know who is advising this man?. I don't think you are more rugged than other quiet PDP governors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by shamecurls(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

You are indeed a very pathetic fela.

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex among the Igbo is a ethnic disease embelled right in your gene. I thought Ohaneze are making moves to meet the same Buhari you love to hate. . .

That said, I am a Yoruba son but I see myself as human first. We are not brought up to hate people because of their skin color or tribe they come from. And I need to inform you that I am not a muslim neither am I a christian. I am an atheist who lean toward traditionalism. Your parents have beclouded your mentality with bigotry and backward thinking. You have been sent back to the medieval age where hatred thrive among the people. This is a new age dude, you need to grow out of your madness.

Better start now changing your perspective to live. Hatred brings division and non-development. Fayose is a Yoruba man but his people careless about him. You are the one crying more than the bereaved, insulting everyone that do not agree with your stance. You better do something fast with your time. Contribute to the development of your land and let other people do carry their cross. Buhari will spend his four years as the president ruling over your useless life and people and land as a whole. Your bitterness changes nothing.

Get that into your di.ckhead mofo

Haba! All these for one person

I beg pity MonPro .....No vex......He wont do such again

Biko, Please... i stand as a guarantor

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Obiodunukwe: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

God bless you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by sadissbala(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
lamzybaby:
-says; “DSS going beyond its constitutional duties”

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that even if the State was invaded by one million armed men of the Department of State Service (DSS) on the order of President Mohammadu Buhari, the government and the people of the State will never be intimidated to surrender governance of the State to political desperadoes, whose four years reign destroyed the economy of the States

The governor, who said the DSS under President Buhari was operating beyond its constitutional mandate, added that “the government of Ekiti State may have to reconsider the usefulness of men of the DSS in the government house and other institutions of the State government.” -

In a release issued on Sunday and signed by the Special Assistant to the governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government was pursuing a clandestine agenda of truncating democracy in Ekiti State and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) controlled States like Rivers and Bayelsa. -

Source : http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-to-buhari-i-cant-be-intimidated-by-one-million-armed-men-of-dss/#sthash.AQ8zWLTt.dpuf
I believe fayose is in need of psychiatric Doctor seriously.right from the day he said his mother is buhari age mate.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by BayLord01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
dechriscool:
DSS is supposed to be a state own parastatal at the services of government officials and her citizens for their protections.Dss is supposed to be a secret police gathering intelligence to stop crimes.In todays Apc administration,Daura secret service is an agent readily use for intimidation,molesting and negotiating for political offices for Apc members.Naija has degenerated and reduce to a one man estate run by Aso rock kitchen cabinets,EFCC,and DSS.GOD na your hand wil dey.
Wailers! where were you during the election period when Dsss turn to Pdp agent and their spokenwoman accused Apc blindly? Were u sleeping prior to election when all Apc chieftain were arrested. thou the trend of using securities to intimidate must stop.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by sadissbala(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
JAYMIC:

U got good brain
u know what you are doing
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Burger01(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.
..abi o. A big kpomo cutting fool that he is. It's only a fool that will trade words with that misplaced tout of a governor of stomach infrastructure dolt people undecided
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Eedrisa(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
sosanova:
Were u born by dat date u Quote?
So wen Fayose talks u tink Gov. Talk abi PDP Dog grin is bcking
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by gowaga68: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Just like many of you muslims claimed you were yoruba christians who would vote the Islamic bigot buhari. It backfired when you started claiming to be 'We SSners' who hate the Igbos and Biafra. Guy be proud of your Islamic identity you can only deceive yoruba christians who want to be deceived again.
Did the person you quoted asked you of his/her identity? You seems to know ther person more than him/her self.
I take whatever you blv to be your creator beg you to face your lane when you see comments like this or simply keep quite if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Yeyedeysmell.here.
Next..

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Yello1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.
We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown[/quote]
i beg where are u from?if u are frm ekiti u did knw fayose is trying is best,comparing d oil rich rivers with ekiti state isnt proper however it is clear dt fayose is working in his economical capacity.pls dont hate on his exploit politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) / Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.