Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49513 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Trash!

I have 3 kids. And me wife has flat belly. undecided

So #TeamFlat till death do us part. Register in gym my ass. I'm the one that tell her not to work out in her youth undecided
Mr Strahovski. Just cos ur wife has a flat belly after three hundred kids doesn't mean every other lady will be lucky to have a flat belly after child bearing. Bear it in mind that u can air ur views without trashing other people's opinion in the bin. I can also be nasty. Respect yourself

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
gosh she has a flat tummy, thank God

cheesy lolz. Why are u thanking God for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

See dis one. Tell me which white lady has pot belly? undecided
See this one oooooo

So you mean no white lady has pot belly?

Moreover read my post , meditate and understand it before quoting me again undecided

8 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

Mtcheew..
Go and adjust ur stomach guys don't like it. .. undecided
Shame on you
Why are you so addicted to hissing? Go and work on your attitude, girls dont like sisses..

shame on you too...... woman wrapper...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Mr Strahovski. Just cos ur wife has a flat belly after three hundred kids doesn't mean every other lady will be lucky to have a flat belly after child bearing. Bear it in mind that u can air ur views without trashing other people's opinion in the bin. I can also be nasty. Respect yourself

It's not about luck. It's about doing the right thing. Which is exercise and good food! Not starchy foods that are heavy and junk Unprocessed food without morning walk or exercise to put things in check!

Speaking of trash, show me your nasty side please cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

after ur wife has had a child, come back and show me her figure eight...
IGHOTAGO?
See your life? Op said ladies not married women. Plus most married women that take very good care of themselves even after 3, 4 kids still maintain their flat tummy. Like Strahovski1 (dont know if i got that correct) said. And nobody said anything about figure eight. Please get off my mentions now smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

I think he was going to yab the hell out of you before he checked your profile! I think.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

Why are you so addicted to hissing?
Go and work on your attitude, girls dont like sisses..

shame on you too...... woman wrapper...

I'm sure you have big stomach

Shapeless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
See your life? Op said ladies not married women. Plus most married women that take very good care of themselves even after 3, 4 kids still maintain their flat tummy. Like Strathovski (dont know if i got that correct) said. And nobody said anything about figure eight. Please get off my mentions now smiley

do u have problems comprehending? if yes send a msg to 456 for free..

like I said before, dis discussion is closed until ur wife puts to bed, den upload a picture, maybe den I will re- visit ur case...

till then, bye ...

7 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

That is u in u pix?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

It's not about luck. It's about doing the right thing. Which is exercise and good food! Not starchy foods that are heavy and junk Unprocessed food without morning walk or exercise to put things in check!

Speaking of trash, show me your nasty side please cool

I just looked at ur profile. There is no point trading words wv u. I'll rather spend my break time doing something more meaningful. By the way, u have three kids... When did u start child bearing 10 yrs

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

I'm sure you have big stomach
Shapeless
bounce along boy, ain't in the mind to throw words..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Wallade(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
I dislike it with passion!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oh lol. I see smiley

AirSultan:
I think he was going to yab the hell out of you before he checked your profile! I think.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

dat ur married wit a kid nd still got a flat tummy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

bounce along boy, ain't in the mind to throw words..

You got nothing to throw. You nothing but an ugly and empty vessel. No pix. Ashamed of yourself.

You are even a guy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

do u have problems comprehending? if yes send a msg to 456 for free..

like I said before, dis discussion is closed until ur wife puts to bed, den upload a picture, maybe den I will re- visit ur case...

till then, bye ...
I think you are more of the one having a problem comprehending.. I with a happy face smiley asked to get of my mentions and look at yourself. Please, GTFO my mentions. I think you had a bad day.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by MzOnajin1(f): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.
I do not v a big tummy but i love ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Trash!

I have 3 kids. And me wife has flat belly. undecided

So #TeamFlat till death do us part. Register in gym my ass. I'm the one that tell her not to work out in her youth undecided
Trash!!!

if you love your wife her physical appearance won't make you dislike her.

The. lady was right, Help your wife and don't hate on her.

if your said wife has a big tummy will you divorce her undecided

Think before you type dude and stop being moronic for Online likes undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:
Oh lol. I see smiley
Oops! I guessed wrong grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

I just looked at ur profile. There is no point trading words wv u. I'll rather spend my break time doing something more meaningful. By the way, u have three kids... When did u start child bearing 10 yrs

I married at 19 years of age.

My third baby was named on this nairaland last year December.

The point is, keep fit! Bulging stomach is illegal. Bulging stomach is a sin! Bulging stomach is bad for your health. Bulging stomach makes you snore and snoring is illegal. Snoring is dirty and sinful. Pot belly is a bd thing.

Flat Tummy people go to good place and find good things smiley

Things like goats.. chickens.. eggs.. curry and more smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Dheartless: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
unless my girl is pregnant for me, I will have nothing to do with any other form of protuded stomach

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy u got me laughing out loud. Illegal indeed. Take it or leave it, it's not everyone that will have a flat tummy or give it whatever it takes to reduce existing fat in the belly. Ure funny though . lol grin

Strahovski1:

I married at 19 years of age.

My third baby was named on this nairaland last year December.

The point is, keep fit! Bulging stomach is illegal. Bulging stomach is a sin! Bulging stomach is bad for your health. Bulging stomach makes you snore and snoring is illegal. Snoring is dirty and sinful. Pot belly is a bd thing.

Flat Tummy people go to good place and find good things smiley

Things like goats.. chickens.. eggs.. curry and more smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trash!!!

if your said wife has a big tummy will you divorce her undecided

She can never have a big tummy because I don't have. undecided.

You should be the one thinking before you type. Not everyone is like you. I guess you are looking for likes from women with big pot bellies. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Hehehehehe grin grin

Wicked question grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

She can never have a big tummy because I don't have. undecided.

You should be the one thinking before you type. Not everyone is like you. I guess you are looking for likes from women with big pot bellies. Sorry.
You have a bad way of expressing yourself dude,

Big tummy is now genetic right?

She can never have because you don't have? can you explain that cos I won't want to believe you have a pathetic way of reasoning.

Nl likes won't pay your bills so stop acting sissy undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trash!!!
If your said wife has a big tummy will you divorce her undecided

Thank u jare. One pack of chivita for u wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
If I'm president of Nigeria.

All ladies with big stomach be arrested and sentence to life imprisonment .

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:
Make it Two cartoons,
grin

Me don't mind Big Tummy grin grin

Na my body grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Strahovski1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You have a bad way of expressing yourself dude,

Big tummy is now genetic right?

She can never have because you don't have? can you explain that cos I won't want to believe you have a pathetic way of reasoning.

Nl likes won't pay your bills so stop acting sissy undecided

What is with you and likes? I believe likes mean people agree with your post are you worried people will agree with me (by liking) ? Who said anything about likes?

And yeah nl likes pay my bills because when I show my boss how many likes I get in forum she put me she give me money undecided

Happy now?

You have no reason to defend women with big belly.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

What is with you and likes? I believe likes mean people agree with your post are you worried people will agree with me (by liking) ? Who said anything about likes?

And yeah nl likes pay my bills because when I show my boss how many likes I get in forum she put me she give me money undecided

Happy now?

You have no reason to defend women with big belly.
hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I have every reason to defend big belly women the same way I have the reason to defend short guys, small diick guys and so on.

You don't come online to discriminate just because you have a preference.

If you see a big tummy lady , advise her and make her realise how unhealthy and dangerous it is . Don't make someone feel less a human.

Jeez!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.