Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49496 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.

Lmao. You nice guys be kissing ass all day but the same niggas will be scoping curvy babes with flat tummy instead of the shapeless looking women you ass-kissing.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by sisisioge: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm. We all have our likes and dislikes in the opposite sex but once love takes the floor, the checklist get thrown out of the window. That desired big booobs, 6 packs, pink lips, round hips, smokey eyes, etc get forgotten. The heart takes the fore when that person appears to be your peace wink

7 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
b like say dog don start to dey bark... respect urself ishilove. I won't warn u again
Ooohhh, I'm so scaaaaared sad

Go and ask God for mercy for the bullshit you wrote up there. Calling people's mothers 'shapeless' and asking folks to check out the stomachs of elderly women. God, are you for real?

I'm done with you man. I feel tainted just quoting your inanity.

*shudders*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

I am hoping i look like that when m in my late fifties too.

Lucky yousmiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Ooohhh, I'm so scaaaaared sad

Go and ask God for mercy for the bullshit you wrote up there. Calling people's mothers 'shapeless' and asking folks to check out the stomachs of elderly women. God, are you for real?

I'm done with you man. I feel tainted just quoting your inanity.

*shudders*
u must be very stvpid and mad for this Ok.. getout.. silly

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
just a small number. I need u to check out d number of women in ur street. Just take a look at ten elderly women, count hw many hav potruded stomach, and those dat dnt hav.. just ten elderly women only.. den tell me hw many of dem out of 10 hav and dnt hav

How many times have I told you that you do not use your brain?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

Lucky yousmiley
Thank you.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

Lmao. You nice guys be kissing ass all day but the same niggas will be scoping curvy babes with flat tummy instead of the shapeless looking women you ass-kissing.

Will you like it if I used the same expression on your mum and your female relatives?

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz. i m 21 and the eldest is 26, wld be 27 this yr.
woooooooooooow, I'm speechless!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Emmalot121(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
One of the worst physical feature a woman can have sad .

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
I do find some sexy though... but that's just me...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmm. We all have our likes and dislikes in the opposite sex but once love takes the floor, the checklist get thrown out of the window. That desired big booobs, 6 packs, pink lips, round hips, smokey eyes, etc get forgotten. The heart takes the fore when that person appears to be your peace wink

Don't you think we should start our own

Where are the men with small pen.ises, lean bank accounts, bad teeth, dark lips, short height etc?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

u talk too much.... walahi

You're only proving you're insecure about your big belly. Orobo ki bo!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
repogirl:
woooooooooooow, I'm speechless!
lol
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
ewww gross. i hate it. fat! ora! ororo! disgusting. i gym and so will my wife too. . . . .
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by IamJose(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Even if na Flat belle ..big belle oo..amoeba belle oo.. That no b my problem ..as long as she's well endored .. We r cool

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

You're only proving you're insecure about your big belly. Orobo ki bo!
bros, u get food, cos I dey H ooooo...

tommychow ko... bad belle nii..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by kuljayms1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
missKiffy:
undecided
Are you guilty grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by nellywendy1991(f): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't see anything wrong wit big tommy,after she don marry carry una big head for nine months,una dey talk of big tommy.......humans

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by gbadenor(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
just a small number. I need u to check out d number of women in ur street. Just take a look at ten elderly women, count hw many hav potruded stomach, and those dat dnt hav.. just ten elderly women only.. den tell me hw many of dem out of 10 hav and dnt hav
for the old mama it is mostly caused by CS during child birth
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tridavid22(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ewwww....#TeamFlatTummy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by queenaisha(f): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
i cant afford to ave a big tummy...as a model am always flat and fit
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
#Team flat tummy till we die# kiss tongue

My husband will be a member^^too.
Till u die? undecided no belle ?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by flokii: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
It's a turn-off for me..

Funny enof 85% of d pretty Naija girls have this defect..

Whereas you see d not so cute divas with flat tummy & killer shapes..

and then you'd stand there like. How I wish I could do a face swap

Buh e no mean sha.. As far say we can 'ti ikan bokan' grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Agbalanze(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?

RIP English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz. i m 21 and the eldest is 26, wld be 27 this yr.
gimme ur mums mobiles make i wish her "happy mothers day" .... she's cute .....(whisper) i dey fall for her.... abeg no tell ur daddy o

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
naija women b like - aha! now, ive trapped him in marriage. time to eat,sleep,eat, sleep, play, eat again, eat again. . sleep sleep. Bleep d gym, eat, eat, and grow fat and tummy. . . and eat.- . . . . . . when they wont excercise, they eat more fat than they burn!

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Trueyarn(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.

MY FRIEND DON'T MISLEAD US!!!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
JideJamez:
gimme ur mums mobiles make i wish her "happy mothers day" .... she's cute .....(whisper) i dey fall for her.... abeg no tell ur daddy o
Hahaha. Hilarious.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Panzerfaust(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?
Daft thread. Am sure you're not exactly Brad Pitt yourself, yet you peeps will be looking for women that fit your specifications. Your mama get flat stomach?
Abeg shaarap and swerve.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

Hahaha. Hilarious.
where is the mobile number
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Trueyarn(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
#Team flat tummy till we die# kiss tongue

My husband will be a member^^too.

Did you have to tell them our future plans? wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.