Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49515 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by sorextee(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chineke!!!! me pot belly? Allah ki aye. Olorun Maje.. i got packs yo. wanna see?

lurlah2014:
So for your mind now u think u will. Find a lady to marry you with that your pot belle abi
Shame on you
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

sad

I am a hermaphroditetongue
So you have both joystick and kitty-cat cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by AfroKnight: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
joelenesleek:
Baby when are we getting married? kiss cry

grin grin next week dear.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
Abi ooo
They confuse me
i see men with pot belly and i wonder if they are atleast eight months pregnant and guys are here abusing women wit pot belly.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Time registered: jan 25. I understand ur motive , attention seeking nitwit. Even d person ure siding didn't give u any thumbs up. I'm sure ure a very immature nonentity. U haven't seen life. Why on earth will u just open ur maggot infested mouth to spew trash since u didn't have anything constructive to say. Small boy probably still collecting feeding allowance trying to cyber bully me Nah . I'm not gonna take it. U call me dumb and brainless, i would have asked you to impact a bit of knowledge in me as u seem to be a guru but a closer check shows me that ur IQ is on a minus zero level.
Better go n sit down somewhere and lick goody goody or drink capri sonne while watching cartoon network instead of displaying ur stupidity here.

#sipsvodka. #oponuomo

Smh, women wl alwz b wat they are. U only ended up proving his assertions abt u.
Guess u fulfilled now?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
What is this one saying Did the op mention my moniker abi he said he's talking bou me. Oya receive sense ijn. Come back wen ure ready to address d topic sensibly.

bulldoza:

Rubbish

African girls and there usual parasite mindset

Why must he register her?

Can't you register yoursel[/b]f

Is he the one responsible for the big belly? [b]Is it not your laziness, bad eating habit and jumping from one sperm to another that caused it

So the "end user guy" should pay for all your irresponsibility
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:
Instead of criticizing her.. If u really love her, why not try registering her in a gym? U can even join her. That way, she doesn't feel bad that ure not comfy with her shape and everyone is happy. All these peeps saying team flat tummy, wait until u have one baby and see how easy/difficult it is to keep in shape. Not saying its impossible . its not junk or unprocessed food that's behind all big bellies, at tyms, its just genes.

She go gree?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you have both joystick and kitty-cat cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Smh, w[b]omen wl alwz b wat they are. [/b]U only ended up proving his assertions abt u.
Guess u fulfilled now?

What is that supposed to mean?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by poseidon12: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

That is where u v it wrong. My mum is still in a great shape.smiley

Your mum is beautiful and really in great shape. I admire ladies that take good care of themselves. We should all be careful about what we eat and how much we eat.
Although there is the genetic aspect, but I think it's mostly about our lifestyle (diet and exercise).
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Smh, women wl alwz b wat they are. U only ended up proving his assertions abt u.
Guess u fulfilled now?

And u missed d part where he referred to me as dumb and brainless? Fulfilled ? On wah? Lol . oh pls...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

Being in shape changed my life, no jokes. You'll never regret it. Ask or read about women who worked hard to transform their bodies...the feeling. You can do it too. It's hard at first but your body adjusts to the routine and before you know it...you're posting 100 pics on instagram showing the world you made it too.

Don't spoil my sexy name abeg.

Ogbeni, u stl get tym to preach? 'em bitches r so lazy for workouts. thr adolescents blooming gets to thr empty skulls, neglecting wateva u wana tel 'em abt thr body and health. they cry foul, claim and gv flimsy excuses juz to console demselves.... as u already seeing here.
They want d best buh can't work for it. lemme juz hush here.
ciao.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
poseidon12:

Your mum is beautiful and really in great shape. I admire ladies that take good care of themselves. We should all be careful about what we eat and how much we eat.
Although there is the genetic aspect, but I think it's mostly about our lifestyle (diet and exercise).
Thank you.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Chijosky(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
kids full this thread, look at them ranting nonsense but after club na them go still carry them go house ..hmm Amadioha is watching u guys in a broken mirror ..I comment my reserve
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
comments from ladies about pot-bellies so far show that truly majority of them have it.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Electronzeez:
Any lady with big belle should never in her life seek for a six pack guy grin

Guy, na dem seek for most o. To show off thr stupid selves.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Adeyeancah(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

bros we don close dis chapter now .... haha..

airsultan, come and see EOP ooo

Ah, e pele oh....mi o mo oh.... cry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=Adeyeancah post=43571971] Ah, e pele oh....mi o mo oh....

pele tie na cry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by healthisVital: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
big stomach can actually be taken care of. Am ambassador sukanmi. my profession dwells on making both ladies and guys have a flat tummy. for ladies, not only will you get your flat tummy back, you also get to bring back your DOROSEXY. stereotypically most guys dont like girls with big tummy. to commemorate mothers day .i want to help the first five ladies that call me for FREE while others pay for d therapy. if you are interested to be favoured call or message me on 09086637460.

God bless.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

go and take ur english classes first..

Oh
Wow.
RIP English.
You just murdered English
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by AfroKnight: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Round tummy? So what, she even likes it when I rub the tummy. grin

Thank you my brother. You know as e dey go jare.

I dey even tease them with the belly sef. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Who care as long as she can cook well & give me several styles during bed play
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Oh Wow. RIP English. You just murdered English

if I moda am, u sef wake am now... u sha won show ursef..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

if I moda am, u sef wake am now...
u sha won show ursef..

Fucck off.
You told that guy to go take English classes but you can't write a good English sentence.

How lame are you ??
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Fucck off.
You told that guy to go take English classes but you can't write a good English sentence.

How lame are you ??

guy, its past eleven o'clock already, which implies dat am done for the day...

promo package for u you: wannabe...

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

guy, its past eleven o'clock already, which implies dat am done for the day...

promo package for u you: wannabe...

Broke ass dude.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by 3kay945(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
After one or two delivery, their shape is reconfigured.
You have hands in it.
Because many of them are lazy, they can't work on it.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Ogbeni, u stl get tym to preach? 'em bitches r so lazy for workouts. thr adolescents blooming gets to thr empty skulls, neglecting wateva u wana tel 'em abt thr body and health. they cry foul, claim and gv flimsy excuses juz to console demselves.... as u already seeing here.
They want d best buh can't work for it. lemme juz hush here.
ciao.

I know, right? They'll complain that we only care about looks and not what's inside. They'll use this mentality to eat anyhow and claim they have a beautiful personality lmao. These same girls will judge a guy by his assets and account balance. "I want a rich, financially secured, popular man who will look past my poor body shape and love me for who I really am". Nigerian women are funny. *smh*
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Broke ass dude.
tanz sweerie..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

tanz sweerie..

Please, don't post a quote on my comment again.
For the last time, if you try that shiit again, i will put you in a coffin.

God is my witness.
For the last time.
This is a faceless forum, you don't know who most of the people here are.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

bros we don close dis chapter now .... haha..

airsultan, come and see EOP ooo

Lol... Seen, pay no mind. But you too dont post stuffs like that again. Lol, even called me to come and see smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.