Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49504 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Abi o. Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. Big belly or not. Whoever is gonna love u will do regardless...

Diddyydiva:
Make it Two cartoons,

grin

Me don't mind Big Tummy grin grin

Na my body grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

I married at 19 years of age.

My third baby was named on this nairaland last year December.

The point is, keep fit! Bulging stomach is illegal. Bulging stomach is a sin! Bulging stomach is bad for your health. Bulging stomach makes you snore and snoring is illegal. Snoring is dirty and sinful. Pot belly is a bd thing.

Flat Tummy people go to good place and find good things smiley

Things like goats.. chickens.. eggs.. curry and more smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin . God you are funny AF. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:
Abi o. Beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. Big belly or not. Whoever is gonna love u will do regardless...

that's it oooooo

I won't be surprised if the major speakers on this thread are dwarfs or pot belly guys grin grin

yet they are the first to throw stones.

Yeye dey smell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by princdebola201(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Olorun Maje.

After telling me she want sixpacks guys, and she must also come with flat belly.

What is good for goose is also nice for the gandergringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin . God you are funny AF. Lol
Be sincere he is senseless grin grin

Even a two years old will never bring up such retardd argument undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Mimido2(f): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool
That is where u v it wrong. My mum is still in a great shape.smiley

12 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

That is where u v it wrong. My mum is still in a great shape.smiley
the question is, will u be in great shape like her too at her age nw? cool

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
the question is, will u be in great shape like her too at her age nw? cool
Of course. I am not grooming a big stomach. And i work out in btw i dnt over use my body. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by klenton(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Mr Strahovski. Just cos ur wife has a flat belly after three hundred kids doesn't mean every other lady will be lucky to have a flat belly after child bearing. Bear it in mind that u can air ur views without trashing other people's opinion in the bin. I can also be nasty. Respect yourself

Were is ur sense of understanding?
Are u dat dumb and brainless?
Wat has d guy said dat is wrong ,come to tink of it u dnt need luck to have a flat tummy, u only work on it

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

Of course. I am not grooming a big stomach. And i work out in btw i dnt over use my body. smiley
dats impressive, keep it up..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Be sincere he is senseless grin grin

Even a two years old will never bring up such retardd argument undecided
Senseless? That is a big word you know. But I am damn sure that comment of his is really funny and somehow but, senseless is not the word. smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
dats impressive, keep it up..
Tnk u
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by sorextee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
we are in the same ship bro. their snore no be here. sounding like a spoilt generator. even their clothes have stretch marks..

AirSultan:
Its a huge turn off. It means most of them eat unprocessed food in large quantities, instead of food rich in high fiber to help shred the extra skin. They tend to have really nasty stretch marks and seeing that makes me almost puke. Well, most guys. They snore, I am telling you, they snore a lot. They go outta shape faster than the flat tummy ones. That and more.. But then I rethink if you have a lady with very good character with a slightly bulging tummy, it is better to stay with her and try to help, that only can strengthen your bond. You have no assurance that flat tummy lady will give you peace.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Senseless? That is a big word you know. But I am damn sure that comment of his is really funny and somehow but, senseless is not the word. smiley
Define what you mean by somehow grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by klenton(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Make it Two cartoons,

grin

Me don't mind Big Tummy grin grin

Na my body grin

No wonder ur still single
Agadi nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by skywalker240(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
pot belly oo
Flat tummy ooo
Am ok with anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
klenton:

No wonder ur still single Agadi nwanyi
Ode ni eleyi ooooo

Like you really know me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Define what you mean by somehow grin grin
Ouch, she's caught me! But erm, erm lets say its a little bit lacking in erm erm, yes lets say contextual meaning grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by AfroKnight: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
MzOnajin1:
I do not v a big tummy but i love ur comment

Thanks.

Checked your profile pic... Wish I could click "like" more than once. You almost stole me away.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Ouch, she's caught me! But erm, erm lets say its a little bit lacking in erm erm, yes lets say contextual meaning grin
Hehehehe grin grin

okay let's say it was childish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
sorextee:
we are in the same ship bro. their snore no be here. sounding like a spoilt generator. even their clothes have stretch marks..

Tell them. Your signature is funny tho

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by dollyjoy(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.
so flimsy an excuse.

You never really love your lady browink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehe grin grin

okay let's say it was childish grin
Lol. Childish? Errmmm...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Uchesis: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

I married at 19 years of age.

My third baby was named on this nairaland last year December.

The point is, keep fit! Bulging stomach is illegal. Bulging stomach is a sin! Bulging stomach is bad for your health. Bulging stomach makes you snore and snoring is illegal. Snoring is dirty and sinful. Pot belly is a bd thing.

Flat Tummy people go to good place and find good things smiley

Things like goats.. chickens.. eggs.. curry and more smiley
dis is y i always advice young guys 2 grow up b4 getting married. Pampered mama's boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Donniefred(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
http://dtimesng.com/2016/03/07/5min-plank-abs-butt-shoulder-workout/

Do away with unnecessary fat! Use this 5min plank abs, chest, butt, back and core workout to have your desired shape
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

You got nothing to throw. You nothing but an ugly and empty vessel. No pix. Ashamed of yourself.

You are even a guy

kikikikikikiki...... wait lemme laff more

kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki....
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Not all bro.

There are some who keep fit

Well said.

Clearly not all Nigerian graduates are actually educated. smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
I think you are more of the one having a problem comprehending.. I with a happy face smiley asked to get of my mentions and look at yourself. Please, GTFO my mentions. I think you had a bad day.

Fvck you ......
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?

....black women have big stomach. angry

..white women have flat stomach!
smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
namedonfinish:

Fvck you ......
Wow. Goodevening to you too
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by MzOnajin1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:

Thanks.

Checked your profile pic... Wish I could click "like" more than once. You almost stole me away.
Awww, m blushing. Thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.