Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,497 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49506 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Round tummy? So what, she even likes it when I rub the tummy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
Big tummy no mean anything. I want her like that. As long as she doesn't give me stress. Such ladies have healthy appetites. grin I can spoil her with food.

We would even joke about the tummy. I sure won't force her to lose it.
My knight with golden sword. More likes to ur comment
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by vickvilles(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Truth be told I can marry a big stomach lady buh with stretchmarks, I can't and I won't.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

Ask your mum to give you tips on how to look like a babe. You need to catch up asap. tongue tongue
Trust me, having a woman like that as a mother, i can never look much better tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Panzerfaust(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

U are so pained..
Say what you like, I've made my point.
You can now fvck off.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by MVLOX(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
And how does big stomach affect her fine attitude and beauty..... my fiancé has a little big stomach which she would love to lose but I always ask her if I have ever complained of her stomach..... I even make her more comfortable by telling her dat her stomach is just the right size to carry our future twins...... big stomach or not I love my babe like dat ......cuz even with her supposed big tommy I have not seen any babe more beautiful or more caring or more respectful and loyal like my babe......she too hot

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

Bla bla bla

It is not your body, short man?

Of course you'll "blah blah blah". Nothing elses to defend with.

Tall man. Your point?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by nortcentrallord(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
It's a NO NO especially when there is no effort to work on it.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

Of course you'll "blah blah blah". Nothing elses to defend with.

Tall man. Your point?

You have options

Stop projecting your negativity, bad belle!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Since the OP has started the Aluta against pot bellied ladies, I have no choice other than join him cool

*Clears throat*

Why are the ladies so defensive? No matter how we try to embellish pot belly, it's a sin, it's evil, it's unhealthy, it's the worst physical feature of an unmarried lady, it doesn't even make sense at all

In fact, I have no atom of regard/honour for ladies with pot bellies.. Not even a billion Dollar will make me marry such a lady. I withdraw myself the moment I notice a lady's tummy is portruded. Such ladies are usually glutton, gold diggers; they can't manage with a man, they are greedy; all they are concerned about is shawama, ice cream and the likes; they can beat you up when you fail to give them money to prepare soup, etc. Smh

* I'm entitled to my opinion to my opinion so don't even bother to quote me* cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by kaziblake(f): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
If I'm president of Nigeria.

All ladies with big stomach be arrested and sentence to life imprisonment .
You want a girl with flat tummy and you can't spend.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Electronzeez(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Any lady with big belle should never in her life seek for a six pack guy grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by aniblue(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God she's in team_flat tommy.
Big tommy is a big NO.....
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

Trust me, having a woman like that as a mother, i can never look much better tongue

Your mum is stunning...but damn girl, where's the self-love lol? Be your own beautiful. Still ask for tips tho tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

Your mum is stunning...but damn girl, where's the self-love lol? Be your own beautiful. Still ask for tips tho tongue
The self love is here dear, and i am my own beautiful smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by slimmingcare(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
I ll get her Greenworld tummy fat remover
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Iprofit: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

What is with you and likes? I believe likes mean people agree with your post are you worried people will agree with me (by liking) ? Who said anything about likes?

And yeah nl likes pay my bills because when I show my boss how many likes I get in forum she put me she give me money undecided

Happy now?

You have no reason to defend women with big belly.
please...ignore this guy
He is a big joke
He has no point
If i'm the president i'd send him to kirikiri or kuje
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the rubbish he wrote. Can be people be so senseless?

The mind boggles.

I tire for the guy o
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? I'm just looking at her.. she's not doing me, she's doing herself. accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.
hahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahaha, grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why are the ladies so defensive? No matter how we try to embellish pot belly, it's a sin, it's evil, it's unhealthy, it's the worst physical feature of an unmarried lady, it doesn't even make sense at all

In fact, I have no atom of regard/honour for ladies with pot bellies.. Not even a billion Dollar will make me marry such a lady. I withdraw myself the moment I notice a lady's tummy is portruded. Such ladies are usually glutton, gold diggers; they can't manage with a man, they are greedy; all they are concerned about is shawama, ice cream and the likes; they can beat you up when you fail to give them money to prepare soup, etc. Smh

* I'm entitled to my opinion to my opinion so don't even bother to quote me* cheesy

Bla bla bla

I am entitled to quote you. You have options, go find one without one.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

You have options

Stop projecting your negativity, bad belle!

Just saying we should all try to be better versions of ourselves including physically, and inspire others to do the same...even tho I have to come off blunt and mean.

Good luck, sir.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

A day will come after marriage when her flat tummy will be a source of worry and concern if it does not grow for 9 months...
Egbon, e be like say you be "team-pot-belly" ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Iprofit: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Be sincere he is senseless grin grin

Even a two years old will never bring up such retardd argument undecided
He is senseless
i noted that...
Or he is a kid typing shìt
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

Bla bla bla

I am entitled to quote you. You have options, go find one without one.
I hope you don't have pot belly sha? tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Iprofit:
He is senseless i noted that... Or he is a kid typing shìt
Hehehehe grin grin grin

he is a baby adult grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tommychow(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

The self love is here dear, and i am my own beautiful smiley

Sweet kiss. Good night.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
vickvilles:
Truth be told I can marry a big stomach lady buh with stretchmarks, I can't and I won't.

We can't do without having stretch marks. It is a must!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Idiots be body shaming
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I hope you don't have pot belly sha? tongue

Yes I do, it is times 5 your head sizetongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

Yes I do, it is times 5 your head sizetongue
I thought as much.. I have been watching you defending pot bellied ladies tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Iprofit: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehe grin grin grin

he is a baby adult grin grin
lol
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
tommychow:

Just saying we should all try to be better versions of ourselves including physically, and inspire others to do the same...even tho I have to come off blunt and mean.

Good luck, sir.

You can't hate on them. For some if not most of these girls, it is their childhood diet (eating late at night etc) and the fact women do not burn out fat like men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.