Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49511 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I have every reason to defend big belly women the same way I have the reason to defend short guys, small diick guys and so on.

You don't come online to discriminate just because you have a preference.

If you see a big tummy lady , advise her and make her realise how unhealthy and dangerous it is . Don't make someone feel less a human.

Jeez!

Thanks for defending us.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Time registered: jan 25. I understand ur motive , attention seeking nitwit. Even d person ure siding didn't give u any thumbs up. I'm sure ure a very immature nonentity. U haven't seen life. Why on earth will u just open ur maggot infested mouth to spew trash since u didn't have anything constructive to say. Small boy probably still collecting feeding allowance trying to cyber bully me Nah . I'm not gonna take it. U call me dumb and brainless, i would have asked you to impact a bit of knowledge in me as u seem to be a guru but a closer check shows me that ur IQ is on a minus zero level.
Better go n sit down somewhere and lick goody goody or drink capri sonne while watching cartoon network instead of displaying ur stupidity here.

#sipsvodka. #oponuomo

If i come for you.
You will commit suicide.

Why can't you use your brain ??
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
SOME do turn out sexy especially when she giggle to my tickle..... lol.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
kaziblake:
since you want a flat tummy girlfriend, hope you aren't broke?

Kid.
Why not take your lazy ass to work and stop looking for a rich guy who will marry you so you can wreck his hard earned money.

I want to useless your life, i want to marry you so you will be a house wife and i will divorce you when you're 50 years old, so your old ass will learn a lesson in the next world.

Was your dad rich when he met your mother ??

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by RichYoungNigga: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
That shiit turns me off.
I sometimes wonder what's in their stomach that makes then look so big.
Maybe she swallowed a pig.
And they do smell like dead fish
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Adesiji77: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
.. But then I rethink if you have a lady with very good character with a slightly bulging tummy, it is better to stay with her and try to help, that only can strengthen your bond. You have no assurance that flat tummy lady will give you peace.

Better cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

Better cheesy
Lol. I understand your plight smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Olowo2015(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't see any problem with big stomach if she can satisfy me in all aspect
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Adesiji77: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol. I understand your plight smiley

I don't have a "plight" to contend with in that arena tongue

The portion that I bolded just happen to sound more realistic and nicer to the female folk smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

I don't have a "plight" to contend with in that arena tongue

The portion that I bolded just happen to sound more realistic and nicer to the female folk smiley
Oh, i see. It will, that is why ya'll are females. smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Thanks for defending us.
. shocked shocked shocked

Are you one of them ?
grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by just2endowed: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Fat or no fat. If a lady give u rest of mind, a man will live long
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by axiliborha(f): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
just a small number. I need u to check out d number of women in ur street. Just take a look at ten elderly women, count hw many hav potruded stomach, and those dat dnt hav.. just ten elderly women only.. den tell me hw many of dem out of 10 hav and dnt hav
if you understand pregnancy you won't write all these gibberish that you are writing...do you think those elderly women on you streets had time to think about their tummy when they are children to take care of and house chores and a whole family to care for...do you think its easy for those elderly women to shed those fats...writing stupid things you don't know mtcheww nonsense
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by edelweiss(f): 1:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool
have some respect for mothers please. You dont have to call Any mother here good or bad
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by repogirl(f): 2:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

we ain't hiding luv,
truth b told... most gals r dammmmm lazy. u kw it and it's true. I'm a professional PHT and I tell, not easy wt u ladies.
You won't hide nau because you have six packs and all but I bet you most of the others here are not better than the females they are throwing jibes at.

Lazy or not lazy, belle or no belle, there is still someone for everyone.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by AliWoods: 4:28am On Mar 08, 2016
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? I'm just looking at her.. she's not doing me, she's doing herself. accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.
if big tommy is your the problem then i guess you have problem with your orientation. when has body shape become a criteria? i thought Godliness, character , teachability, domestication etc were the norms when it come to thinking of even getting married. i fear for some people
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

I tell u meehn. they ain't wise enuf tho. u can't take wat u don't hv. she tnkz dat way, I tnk out.
maybe make we organise symposia 4 dem.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
gosh she has a flat tummy, thank God
pusssy stalker

receive sense
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
I LOVE YOU. Your comment is awesome.
oh really? cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by morganwizzy55(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:

See dis one. Tell me which white lady has pot belly? undecided

No wonder u guys do end up in a karashika gals hand, u can't take her cos of her big Tommy and I'm guessing that u never near jym or any body building equipment to make ur body look like iyanya or p square..love a girl with gud character. If she had a big Tommy, introduced her to some exercise, sit up and others,, I giv u two months her Tommy will never remain d same

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
oh really? cheesy
Yeah baby grin wink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 6:30am On Mar 08, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy wow! thank you grin
You are welcome. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Tellemall: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Very disgusting. Eewwww

#TeamFlat

smiley

Take a walk around you. Look at the stomachs of women.

It starts flat and ends loose. Not because they didn't try to stay fit but because it's inevitable. It may look flat in the clothes but it certainly is never flat beneath them.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Tellemall: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?

If you don't like the Nigerian women's stomachs, what stops you from looking at the big stomachs of other nationalities women?

You make it sound like only Nigerian women have big bellies. I've seen Indians with big stomachs, Americans, Chinese, Algerians etc. This goes both ways for their men and women.

If you should have any complaints or queries about females with big bellies, direct it to teens with big bellies. That everybody has a problem with.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by emperorchedda(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Morountodun:

Will you like it if I used the same expression on your mum and your female relatives?

This pussified dumbfvck has changed her moniker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Yeah baby grin wink
cool so I suppose dats a green light? wink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2016
It's actually genes,sometimes plus women with PCOS are predisposed to having the big tummy y'all detest.Even with high intensity workout,it just stays.Dont be quick to condemn
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by bibiking7(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Story. Wetin concern meat with sushi. Belly or no belle
Alllllll joinnnnnn. But I would prefer it if the boobs were bigger than the tummy. grin grin. I'm already fighting for six packs. My baby should not be stressing about our babies and still be tripping over a Beyonce figure. As per geh friend, wetin be my own. If person come tell me say make I leave person like toolz cos her tummy is big.... angry angry. I wee curse you.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Walexsammy(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool
not all oooo...@least I no a woman even after 5 children her stomach still looks gorgeous. Big bely is jst a no no for me
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
cool so I suppose dats a green light? wink
Green light ko, yellow light ni. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Green light ko, yellow light ni. grin
God go punish u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.