Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49638 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
God go punish u grin
No God will bless me, when He do, I will cut small for u. Abi u no go take ? tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
No God will bless me, when He do, I will cut small for u. Abi u no go take ? tongue
who no like free cake.. of course I go take am grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by skimmy39: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2016
ugly
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
who no like free cake.. of course I go take am grin
Yeah, dats why I like u wella, but pls, no green light intended grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2016
emperorchedda:
my mother is a pussified dumbfvck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by omoharry(f): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2016
namedonfinish:

do u have problems comprehending? if yes send a msg to 456 for free..

like I said before, dis discussion is closed until ur wife puts to bed, den upload a picture, maybe den I will re- visit ur case...

till then, bye ...
GBAM! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Fucck off.
You told that guy to go take English classes but you can't write a good English sentence.

How lame are you ??

not as lame as you are...

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by omoharry(f): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
so flimsy an excuse.

You never really love your lady browink
Leave him, let him continue vain searching for the model like hot chic that will have all he want but terrible charater.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by omoharry(f): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2016
herbie27:
i see men with pot belly and i wonder if they are atleast eight months pregnant and guys are here abusing women wit pot belly.
dont mind them..some also even go bald before they hit 30...will women now run away from them becos of this..yes becos baldness make them insecured and uncomfortable..that is why they alway go on skin cut to avoid the obvious physical appearance..This is becos they dont like it.this is the same way women feels insecured when they have big tommy due to child bearing or age..but our men will never understand how we feel but will want us to accept them the way they are.yeye
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Yeah, dats why I like u wella, but pls, no green light intended grin
where I come from, green light means stop! grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
where I come from, green light means stop! grin
Yeah, is true. STOP
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Yeah, is true. STOP
but where I come from, red light means go, and u r gvn me d red light. wink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
. shocked shocked shocked

Are you one of them ?

grin

Yes ma'am.

4'7 with 2 inches of awesomeness.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Greene66: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
kaziblake:
since you want a flat tummy girlfriend, hope you aren't broke?

I don't date gold diggers please. What does my money have to do with the stomach of my girlfriend?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Bigbelly6666(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Ladies I'm getting a big belly anyone Lome it?

1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by thorbar(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
#Team flat tummy till we die# kiss tongue
My husband will be a member^^too.
picture or adontbilivit
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Bigbelly6666(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2016
It's so sexy when I see a hot chick with a big belly omg yes love it
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Bigbelly6666(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Big belly very sexy on a women......
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Gracito(f): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Nawaoooo, virtually every guy wants/prefers flat tummy. Who would date me zi with the big tummy I've got?

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Yes ma'am.
4'7 with 2 inches of awesomeness.
sad sad

Sorry sad
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Adeboyefa(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Apart from eating junk food and lack of exercise, fibroids can also make a single young lady look pregnant. She may be afraid to go for the operation due to the risks to life and fertility.

Any ideas on how to shrink fibroids naturally without operation?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Bigbelly6666(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Gracito:
Nawaoooo, virtually every guy wants/prefers flat tummy. Who would date me zi with the big tumm
I sure would date you with ur big sexy bellyI've got?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2016
repogirl:
You won't hide nau because you have six packs and all but I bet you most of the others here are not better than the females they are throwing jibes at.

Lazy or not lazy, belle or no belle, there is still someone for everyone.

Can we now do PMs lol...
following ya personal txt order. Abi e neva rch?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by repogirl(f): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Can we now do PMs lol...
following ya personal txt order. Abi e neva rch?
lol....okay nao but am married oooo angry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by johnsonsegxy: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
#Team flat tummy till we die# kiss tongue
My husband will be a member^^too.
Where's the flat belly at??
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by FreeBoss: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
girls with big tummies should go for medical check up. it may be fibroid as a result of repeated abortions or scraping of the womb
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Gracito(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Bigbelly6666 post=43582397][/quote] lol alright
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by demarc001: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
just a small number. I need u to check out d number of women in ur street. Just take a look at ten elderly women, count hw many hav potruded stomach, and those dat dnt hav.. just ten elderly women only.. den tell me hw many of dem out of 10 hav and dnt hav

That's the same point here, they don't grow big tummy cos its. A must but because they nurture it so (diet & activities) most nigerian babes/women eat & drink anyhow even when they know its not good for them.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
repogirl:
lol....okay nao but am married oooo angry

Better... guess u've got lots to share and educate me on.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lmao. Most of the big men in Nigeria and in Africa in general, have bigger potbellies than their wives

So I don't know what ya'll are whining and raving about. grin

As for me my tummy is my favourite body part grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
but where I come from, red light means go, and u r gvn me d red light. wink
Sweety, that place you come from, pls does it have a name. Let me see if I can relocate. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by vickvilles(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Morountodun:

We can't do without having stretch marks. It is a must!
why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / Roby Ekpo & Mayowa Lambe-Ekpo Pre-Wedding Photos: Strangling & Dragging / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.