Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (39927 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / How Open Relationship Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Oma2006: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means, feel free to relate with others as you do,me.In otherwords there is love in sharing wink
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by OneManLegion(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Seriously?

See en mouth like seriously?

The _horny swine is looking for an easy lay. gringrin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Dharnchuks(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
They can have sexual affairs with others but with nothing and they're both aware and sometimes even talk about it. Got this from a foreign movie I saw long ago
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by AreaFada2: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means still sitting on the fence. grin cheesy

Facts is some don't even know what it means before putting it.

Some think it means no secrets, matters are discussed openly in the relationship. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by tooman: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
kelvyn7:
shocked I HAVE HAD A WRONG MEANING TO IT ALL THIS WHILE

CHAAAIIII

SO ANYTIME I NOTICE A LADY IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP...I CAN... lipsrsealed
u bad
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Ekakamba: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
open relationship: playing love in public. Close relationship: playing love in private grin grin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Rhozabeth(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Google it, the meaning will amaze a number of u guys! Some however got it right!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by piagetskinner(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
OneManLegion:

See en mouth like seriously?

The _horny swine is looking for an easy lay. gringrin
Please I think I'll pass .... I was surprised because I didn't know girls loved to cheat
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by gurunlocker: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
it means both parties are free to open their legs for another person
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by rita25(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
IT MEANS THE RELATIONSHIP HAS ONE LEG IN AND ONE LEG OUT
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by KELVIN086: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is why I'm addicted to nairaland , I always learn something new everyday grin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by OneManLegion(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Please I think I'll pass .... I was surprised because I didn't know girls loved to cheat

You didn't know girls love to cheat?

Ha!! O buru o.

For whom was the word "cheat" invented?
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by onunwa21(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means that the is door is open for visitors
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by lonelydora: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
I will love to have such relationship grin grin

It will be fun grin

I'm ready for you on such a relationship. Can we roll now?
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by piagetskinner(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
OneManLegion:

You didn't know girls love to cheat?
Ha!! O buru o.
For whom was the word "cheat" invented?
Ah.. Boda emi o mo faa
Maybe it's because I haven't entered that "ship" yet
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by emmasonadx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
An open relationship is where both parties are not tied to the relationship. It allows for either partners to have another affair based on set rules by both parties.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by andreernest28(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
It simply means not in a serious relationship.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by SirAfoy1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
relationship that has no cover
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by francescainnoce(f): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means open source in computing language.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

Oya let start right away grin lmao
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Chai
See diff meaning grin
Thank God am in very open relationship grin

How many you open? Caz that "Very" ehn bruh
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by tete7000(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

You have your wish!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by DExplorer1: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin Oh my! This thread is a good therapy for a bad day. LOL
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by dapperman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
NO RELATIONSHIP!...you cant be seeing somebody and still be open!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
I got ma self into a open relationship last year... igbo girl vs yoruba boi... she tho said I can't marry a yoruba boi... anyway she got 2 xtra boi friend, I know about them but didn't get me worried. that what we call open. No jealousy no stalking... so sweet for young singles... btw student. more fun n free.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kings11ng(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

oh I see
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Seriously?
Yeah seriously
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm ready for you on such a relationship. Can we roll now?
After you wink
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
tete7000:

You have your wish!
It has not been granted yet
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
It is one of those statements that mean everything to the person saying but mean nothing to the hearing it.

When I say open relationship I mean nothing rather than giving the believe that I can introduce you to anyone as my girl
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kennydee05(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin
Can we have one together?
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Shedybliss98(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
it means to start a promiscuous life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) / Nairaland Romance Rules / Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.