Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (40139 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / How Open Relationship Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by piagetskinner(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
OneManLegion:

Be careful of 'em female folks o. Never love one lady with all your heart.
Well I will surely love my wife with all my heart God helpin me
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by enddyini(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means the relationship is not hidden,I.e both family are aware of the relationship and even their pastor are aware in other for people not to gossip dat dey are seeing so so and so 2geda
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by piagetskinner(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Yeah seriously
How about being in a relationship where neither of u cheats on each other... But love urselves deeply.. Isn't that better?
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

How about being in a relationship where neither of u cheats on each other... But love urselves deeply.. Isn't that better?
Dat will be better, dat is if such guy exist
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by ewizard1: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Afrok:
What does the word "open" mean? Just equate the meaning of the word open into the relationship and u are in an open relationship. Is it harder than that? I don't think so cheesy
Yes you are rigth! It could mean 2 ways.

1. The relationship is open and not in secrecy so everyone knows those two are in love. They are not hiding it from anyone.

2. (As in OPEN SOURCE when any developer is allowed to take the code, use and manipulate it) Means the relationship is open and anyone can still ask any of the party out! Like they can still go ahead seeing someone else!

I see some people saying they love that kind of relationship based on the 2nd meaning! Wanna use this opportunity to tell you ;
[size=20pt] ONIRANU NI E![/size] grin

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Afrok(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
ewizard1:

Yes you are rigth! It could mean 2 ways.

1. The relationship is open and not in secrecy so everyone knows those two are in love. They are not hiding it from anyone.

2. (As in OPEN SOURCE when any developer is allowed to take the code, use and manipulate it) Means the relationship is open and anyone can still ask any of the party out! Like they can still go ahead seeing someone else!

I see some people saying they love that kind of relationship based on the 2nd meaning! Wanna use this opportunity to tell you ;
[size=20pt] ONIRANU NI E![/size] grin
as in ehn iranu buruku, in fact iranu abasha.
U've said it all my brother...

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Icaretoo: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
I means BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by dayotheone(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
is there no rule in that game
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by mrkings84(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
It can also mean that they can bleep in the open.....
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Lawcurrent(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
with the comments that I have reed so far, it simply means that open relationship is the worst thing that should happen to me. because it's just like visiting a prostitute.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Dean15: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very simple your trouser is always open while her legs are always open 24/7 gbam!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kuljayms1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
I will love to have such relationship grin grin

It will be fun grin
Olosho spotted
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means that you are not in a serious relationship, you are available for mingling grin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Dminister(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

Hmmm!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
kuljayms1:

Olosho spotted
Dats d only thing u know how to do

Every little olosho, who.re, b!tch,apart from that nothing again

I am sure you feel good now, u r happy
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by piagetskinner(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat will be better, dat is if such guy exist
Guys like that exist trust me.

Looks like uve been tru something... If u want to talk about it, u can pm me. That's if u want to ... Enjoy ur evening.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by mart2k(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
brunofarad:
It means both the partners are randy grin

Mean while which is better
OPEN RELATIONSHIP
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Or
S_X MATES ?
They are one
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kuljayms1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin
myfantasies:
Dats d only thing u know how to do
Every little olosho, who.re, b!tch,apart from that nothing again
I am sure you feel good now, u r happy
E pain am grin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
kuljayms1:
grin
E pain am grin
Wat pained me

SMH... Kids say d damndest things
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Monalisa185(f): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
makabulchi:
In d end dey fall in love and become enemies afterwards
cheesy
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kuljayms1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat pained me
SMH... Kids say d damndest things
Abegi... Shift one side
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
kuljayms1:

Abegi... Shift one side
I taught as much

Sorry, i just heard wat happened. . it is well
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kuljayms1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
I taught as much

Sorry, i just heard wat happened. . it is well
And na d amebo go kill u.... Kip hearin and die soon. I jst saw ur pic nw. No wonder!!! Can't argue with you no more, u look foolish in d pic and i dnt want ur foolishness to rub off on me
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by babz11(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]What i think is,, in an open relationship, two people create a commitment but do not see each other exclusively. In other words, they are a couple, but are also free to date other people. Unlike cheating or adulterous relationships, people in open relationships tell their partner about who they are seeing. Many couples also set ground rules for open relationships regarding the level of physical or emotional intimacy involved with secondary partners.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by HastalavistaU: 1:59am On Mar 09, 2016
0955eb027:
1. It means dat dey re in an open relationship. 2. It means dat dey re in an open relationship not a closed 1. 3. It means dat dey can open dere legs for sumtin to cum in or go out. It means i dnt knw y m here.. I dnt undstand wat m typin sef.. It mite because m hungry.. Or being jobless.. Or because i ve bin watching football since tym immemorial n m yet to win sportsbet.. Or because Arsenal s playing tnite n m nt even bold enof to boast dat we can win.. Arsenal mata sef don tire GOD nt to naw talk of we fans.. Al said, i nid a job.. Sum1 shud pls help.. I av a masters degree in mathematics.

So no one noticed that this guy is going on a fast lane aidy, him don enter express aswear
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by oshaosha2014(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Your Toto go don catch fire finish.

myfantasies:

It will be fun grin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 3:09am On Mar 09, 2016
kuljayms1:

And na d amebo go kill u.... Kip hearin and die soon. I jst saw ur pic nw. No wonder!!! Can't argue with you no more, u look foolish in d pic and i dnt want ur foolishness to rub off on me
Don't worry.. Nobody is gonna die here, it will all end in praise, i know how hard it is, i understand

Wat u r going through is not ur fault or any body's fault, dats life for u, things happen, just hang in dere

I am not angry for d hateful words u r throwing at me, if it's d only way for you to feel better about wat is happening, den go ahead and insult, i won't be angry, i understand ur situation, we all have different ways of handling our emotions, nd it seems dis is d only way you know how to do such

Don't worry, just let it all out, God will see you through dis predicament

IT IS WELL.... DON'T STOP PRAYING

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kuljayms1(m): 3:11am On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't worry.. Nobody is gonna die here, it will all end in praise, i know how hard it is, i understand

Wat u r going through is not ur fault or any body's fault, dats life for u, things happen, just hang in dere

I am not angry for d hateful words u r throwing at me, if it's d only way for you to feel better about wat is happening, den go ahead and insult, i won't be angry, i understand ur situation, we all have different ways of handling our emotions, nd it seems dis is d only way you know how to do such

Don't worry, just let it all out, God will see you through dis predicament

IT IS WELL.... DON'T STOP PRAYING
E pain am more....
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by geni340(f): 3:11am On Mar 09, 2016
0955eb027:
1. It means dat dey re in an open relationship. 2. It means dat dey re in an open relationship not a closed 1. 3. It means dat dey can open dere legs for sumtin to cum in or go out. It means i dnt knw y m here.. I dnt undstand wat m typin sef.. It mite because m hungry.. Or being jobless.. Or because i ve bin watching football since tym immemorial n m yet to win sportsbet.. Or because Arsenal s playing tnite n m nt even bold enof to boast dat we can win.. Arsenal mata sef don tire GOD nt to naw talk of we fans.. Al said, i nid a job.. Sum1 shud pls help.. I av a masters degree in mathematics.
loool...u nt serious
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Kingsleyclever: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2016
I DISAGREE WITH ALL THE DEFINITIONS. ..... ...... IT MEANS THAT EVERYBODY WILL BE AWARE OF UR RELATIONSHIP . KPAM
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by 0955eb027(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2016
HastalavistaU:

So no one noticed that this guy is going on a fast lane aidy, him don enter express aswear
bros, e neva reach dat level nah..
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by makabulchi(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

cheesy
True life story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.