Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (40136 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / How Open Relationship Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:

You dont sound sarcastic, you sound like a shameless who.re! I'm just being honest. Mind what you say online cos guess what, it never goes away! It just might hunt you in the future! Being young is not an excuse for being dumb. ..!
My guy go nd sit down joor

Dats d only thing u nairalanders knows how to do, calling every female a who.re, it has become a norm for u guys, well i am not surprised, it's level dat u people have stoop to, so nothing else matters

Wat ever i say online is none of ur business, if u r trying to be relevant, look for other ways to do it, don't use me

Since you're old nd not dumb i can see how it is working for you

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by jude33084(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means friends with benefits.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Souljeezy:
grin grin grin
eeerm..
is dah a YES?!
No
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by seunny4lif(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Are you DSS, FBI?
Just 4 open
bodyloveghetto:

How many you open? Caz that "Very" ehn bruh
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
41lady:

I am ready to start that with U.
Y
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by OneManLegion(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
piagetskinner:
Ah.. Boda emi o mo faa
Maybe it's because I haven't entered that "ship" yet
Be careful of 'em female folks o. Never love one lady with all your heart.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by YelloweWest: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
My guy go nd sit down joor

Dats d only thing u nairalanders knows how to do, calling every female a who.re, it has become a norm for u guys, well i am not surprised, it's level dat u people have stoop to, so nothing else matters

Wat ever i say online is none of ur business, if u r trying to be relevant, look for other ways to do it, don't use me

Since you're old nd not dumb i can see how it is working for you

I'm a 27year old WOMAN!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
41lady:

I like your boldness and confidence. U did steal anything, U r right.
See me see trouble ooo

Just cos i made a playful comment one 80yr old fool decide to play grandma on top my head

I never knew grandma's still call dere grandchildren who.re
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
No
cry cry
all dis deeper life galz sef embarassed
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:

I'm a 27year old WOMAN!
So?

Should i fry egg for u?

Most of u ladies dat come online nd insults other ladies r worst dan delilah in real lives

Coming here to call me who.re, den wat r u.. . Virgin Mary
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's a ROOFLESS relationship!..1 leg in,1 leg out!!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Souljeezy:
cry cry
all dis deeper life galz sef embarassed
Do i look like a deeper life girl in my pics
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by wilsonbright: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Share more light on this, because the last time I checked almost everybody on Facebook are in 'OPEN RELATIONSHIP'
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by YelloweWest: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
So?

Should i fry egg for u?

Most of u ladies dat come online nd insults other ladies r worst dan delilah in real lives

Coming here to call me who.re, den wat r u.. . Virgin Mary
You are obviously naive. And I never called u a who.re
I said you sounded like one.
Why would you come on the Internet and say something like that with your picture showing? What if your parents or uncle and aunt, or any other person who sees you as responsible sees that?
Do you like the way these useless cheap boys here are responding to your comment!? Asking you to be a fvck mate? Common....
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Do i look like a deeper life girl in my pics
nope!
u luk like an olumbo olumba
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:

You are obviously naive. And I never called u a who.re
I said you sounded like one.
Why would you come on the Internet and say something like that with your picture showing? What if your parents or uncle and aunt, or any other person who sees you as responsible sees that?
Do you like the way these useless cheap boys here are responding to your comment!? Asking you to be a fvck mate? Common....
I am used to dem right from wen i have been using my first moniker, dats nairalanders for u, wat ever dey say don't bother me

Don't call dem cheap, cos u don't know who is behind each moniker

Let me worry about dere comments,tanks for ur concern
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Souljeezy:
nope!
u luk like an olumbo olumba
cry cry cry cry

U hate me
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by PussyKrook: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means I can date and fucck others outside the relationship, but do not disrespect or bring me to shame to the other partner. Or simply, we dont wanna break in the public eye (althouh we have broken up or have divorced quietly) Just a way of disconnecting with reality though
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by SalesConsultant(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
0955eb027:
1. It means dat dey re in an open relationship. 2. It means dat dey re in an open relationship not a closed 1. 3. It means dat dey can open dere legs for sumtin to cum in or go out. It means i dnt knw y m here.. I dnt undstand wat m typin sef.. It mite because m hungry.. Or being jobless.. Or because i ve bin watching football since tym immemorial n m yet to win sportsbet.. Or because Arsenal s playing tnite n m nt even bold enof to boast dat we can win.. Arsenal mata sef don tire GOD nt to naw talk of we fans.. Al said, i nid a job.. Sum1 shud pls help.. I av a masters degree in mathematics.

U gat me laughing.... Lol
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin
Are you DSS, FBI?
Just 4 open

Gbam, you nailed my thought
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
known by all
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by bankyblue(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
What do people mean when they say they are in an open relationship?

Have your say!

We've been advised not to have total dependence on google

MEANS I CAN BLEEP UR WIFE AND U WILL BE COOL WITH IT.......... wink
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Mrjo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
0955eb027:
1. It means dat dey re in an open relationship. 2. It means dat dey re in an open relationship not a closed 1. 3. It means dat dey can open dere legs for sumtin to cum in or go out. It means i dnt knw y m here.. I dnt undstand wat m typin sef.. It mite because m hungry.. Or being jobless.. Or because i ve bin watching football since tym immemorial n m yet to win sportsbet.. Or because Arsenal s playing tnite n m nt even bold enof to boast dat we can win.. Arsenal mata sef don tire GOD nt to naw talk of we fans.. Al said, i nid a job.. Sum1 shud pls help.. I av a masters degree in mathematics.
fwd ur cv to pmb u are urgently needed.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Stallione(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
I will love to have such relationship grin grin

It will be fun grin
lol,u dnt need 2say twice,shakiti bobo dance dey show for ur waist already grin
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin
lol,u dnt need 2say twice,shakiti bobo dance dey show for ur waist already
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Skmoda360(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
OneNigeria1960:
It meanings cheating is allowed. Hope am right.

you are damn right
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by FreeBoss: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
"open relationship" is euphemism for promiscuity. period
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by 0955eb027(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
SalesConsultant:

U gat me laughing.... Lol
na so e be bros.. Person gats find a way to make himself happy even as d situation aint encouraging..
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Bishops10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
anochuks08:
Means they are in a relationship that the public is aware of. Their friends n neighbours are aware of the relationship.
You said it all
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kennydee05(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
No problem

As long as you won't complain of my numerous bfs, nd not having ur time
That is why it is called open relationship.
I won't complain at all, but you will at least have time for me once in a while.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by seunny4lif(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin
Guy I no nail anything oooh shocked
You see hammer for my hand grin grin
In short am a pastor am open to everyone cool
bodyloveghetto:

Gbam, you nailed my thought
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by olamakinde(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin
Let's start up a relationship like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.