Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (39923 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / How Open Relationship Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
kings11ng:

oh I see
Of course u see

Such relationship will be fun, nobody will question each other's infidelity
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by gnete: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
[i][/i]they don't want anyone to interfere in there privacy or better still it a relatioship that both parent are aware and those they respect are also aware,the christians call it courtship.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by FTBOY: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by morule20(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
it means that d relationship is open for the public to know dat dey are into relationship.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by tete7000(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
It has not been granted yet

The process has been set in motion. Everything in life starts with a sincere wish. I only pray you are ready to embrace it when it begins to manifest.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
kennydee05:

Can we have one together?
No problem

As long as you won't complain of my numerous bfs, nd not having ur time
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
I will love to have such relationship grin grin

It will be fun grin
can I be ur f**kmate tongue ?!
it will be fun kiss
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
tete7000:

The process has been set in motion. Everything in life starts with a sincere wish. I only pray you are ready to embrace it when it begins to manifest.
As long as dere will be no question asked
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by makabulchi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
it means 'no HIDE and SEEK game' in the relationship grin
In d end dey fall in love and become enemies afterwards
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by hotmolo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin
PM me lets start it immediately...
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by makabulchi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Of course u see

Such relationship will be fun, nobody will question each other's infidelity
Public relationship I guess
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by YelloweWest: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

Young beautiful girl with no sense
Why put up your pic if you must as such in public? undecided

Hope u know hiv is real
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Souljeezy:
can I be ur f**kmate tongue ?!
it will be fun kiss
Hmmmmm

Ur profile pic says it all
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by makabulchi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dharnchuks:
They can have sexual affairs with others but with nothing and they're both aware and sometimes even talk about it. Got this from a foreign movie I saw long ago
Friends with benefits
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by deic9(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I hope this open thing extends to marriage as well.....
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
YelloweWest:

Young beautiful girl with no sense
Why put up your pic if you must as such in public? undecided
You dat have sense

Don't u know sarcasm wen u see one?

Nd y won't i put my pics, did i steal something from ur ancestors

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
gurunlocker:
it means both parties are free to open their legs for another person
u're technically saying both parties must be female?!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by montezz(f): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
I got ma self into a open relationship last year... igbo girl vs yoruba boi... she tho said I can't marry a yoruba boi... anyway she got 2 xtra boi friend, I know about them but didn't get me worried. that what we call open. No jealousy no stalking... so sweet for young singles... btw student. more fun n free.
I think its a very good basis. D most interesting part is they can share sexcapades with one another and screw it off. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
makabulchi:

Public relationship I guess
Wat ever
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by YelloweWest: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
You dat have sense

You dont sound sarcastic, you sound like a shameless who.re! I'm just being honest. Mind what you say online cos guess what, it never goes away! It just might hunt you in the future! Being young is not an excuse for being dumb. ..!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
hotmolo:
PM me lets start it immediately...
Wat is pm
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by menxer: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Open relationship is the current terminology used to describe polyamory.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by kachnov(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
FWB Package.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by lonelydora: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
After you wink

Okay nah
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Ur profile pic says it all
grin grin grin
eeerm..
is dah a YES?!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Freedom to bleep home and away
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by henryhemon(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

Who is stopping you?
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by 41lady(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

I am ready to start that with U.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by myfantasies(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
henryhemon:

Who is stopping you?
Me grin
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Kassidy90(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Means they can still consider other available options...
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by Mc4larin: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:

It will be fun grin

Let's play it together!
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? by 41lady(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
myfantasies:
You dat have sense

I like your boldness and confidence. U did steal anything, U r right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Nairaland Romance Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.