Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,052 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89667 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
seaga:

I will take that as a yes wink

Don't!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 4:02am On Mar 18, 2016
:
daretodiffer:

Don't!
undecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Creamish(f): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Eddygourdo:
she might be referring to potifah's wife. Please tell her it wasn't ur own Joseph, plus you are a Virgin grin

lolz..
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Creamish(f): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Dheartless:

Oga shift Abeg ,
roasted fowl like you .
find the female and original version of this thread and tell them there that respect is reciprocal.

no one should complain here .
in ethics the golden rule says "do to others as you would have them do to you " and the bible is also a confirmation to this statement.
this thread is just a favour in return to the first thread created by your so called beloved nigerian woman.

I think we need to add the bolded to the first page... We have alot of ppl here taking this waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too seriously. Its a counter thread for fvckssake!! chai! grin

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
she's a coprophiliac

check her at her outstanding best here https://www.nairaland.com/3013576/coprophilia-whats-take/3#44229797

lezz:
She is daretodiffer, Akike, doveda and many more.

These are the manifestations of hallucinatory, amnestic disorder she suffers

She claims different things and personalities online because she's suffering from chronic attention deficit syndrome.

She fights with men and accuse of things to get them to notice her, that's the only way her non-clitoral _pussy can be stimulated.

Necrophilic crone!!!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
missed you.

HaneefahAde:

Lolz, close your mouth a fly is coming.

I am a nurse so I can discuss sex like it's the weather. But yeah, don't kwarrupt my innocent mind.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
she's a coprophiliac

check her at her outstanding best here https://www.nairaland.com/3013576/coprophilia-whats-take/3#44229797

Is she Sheilak too?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ftboy, ma nigga, what's up? It's been a long time.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ftboy, ma nigga, what's up? It's been a long time.
yes oo! grin i was guessing you've been banned again by one of the zealous mods...coz i've not been seeing your posts. hope all is well, bro?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
yes and akike apart from doveda and daretodiffer

Lezzlie:
Is she Sheilak too?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
FTBOY:
yes oo! grin i was guessing you've been banned again by one of the zealous mods...coz i've not been seeing your posts. hope all is well, bro?
Lolz, I just can't stay off their radar bro. I'm OK, and will be debuting with another interesting thread soon. cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
yes and akike apart from doveda and daretodiffer

shocked shocked shocked shocked 4 monikers to a single female??
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
to show you she's far gone....in her quest to stalk me she proclaimed that "I am going to open as much as possible accounts" the issues seems very deep...probably foundational.

Lezzlie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked 4 monikers to a single female??

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, I just can't stay off their radar bro. I'm OK, and will be debuting with another interesting thread soon. cheesy
hahahaha! i hope it will be similar to this one? your threads always buy you new friends as well as new enemies grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
missed you.
Lolz. undecided, what's there to miss?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dklef(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sorry OP. But must you counter every thread?
I think lezz was high while penning this bull.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
FTBOY:
hahahaha! i hope it will be similar to this one? your threads always buy you new friends as well as new enemies grin
Hahahaha, I hope so, but, my joy is in the penning and not the reception.

I'll give you a tag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Seems you've been on night shifts, one hardly sees you around.

I was thinking of the possibility of checking my BP E-wise, can you?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dklef:
Sorry OP. But must you counter every thread?

I think le.zz was high while penning this bull.
Yes I was high, high from the drag of Igbo you passed me grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
to show you she's far gone....in her quest to stalk me she proclaimed that "I am going to open as much as possible accounts" the issues seems very deep...probably foundational.

Man, that's borderline obsession!!!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
leash doveda.
HaneefahAde:

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dklef(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yes I was high, high from the drag of Igbo you passed me grin
grin grin

You've started again, young man.
Who taught you how to 'drag' igbo? Or you think its OK to joke with everything?

Seems the heat in your gaol has started melting your brain cells.

Oya come and be going, you need rest. grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dklef:

grin grin

You've started again, young man.
Who taught you how to 'drag' igbo? Or you think its OK to joke with everything?

Seems the heat in your gaol has started melting your brain cells.

Oya come and be going, you need rest. grin
grin grin grin Stalker!!! How'd you know I was gaoled?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dklef(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin Stalker!!! How'd you know I was gaoled?

It doesnt really matter grin

Just step out or i'll change my mind!!!

Btw, How're ya, busboy?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Seems you've been on night shifts, one hardly sees you around.

I was thinking of the possibility of checking my BP E-wise, can you?

I'av been around. Just on the cool side.

Lolz, nah.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dklef:

It doesnt really matter grin

Just step out or i'll change my mind!!!

Btw, How're ya, busboy?
My next thread is all the stepping out I'll be doing?

You'll get your chance to defend your ladies and become NL's bemedalled cuñt-quester grin grin grin

I'm feeling like NL's most hated outlaw , any MOD who bans me gets a raise from sēun. cool
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
leash doveda.
She is human fa. And what's with you two sef?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
HaneefahAde:

I'av been around. Just on the cool side.

Lolz, nah.
I've set my device on auto-scan to pick your signals but you seem to be flying above my radar!

How are you doing?

Why so cool lately?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I've set my device on auto-scan to pick your signals but you seem to be flying above my radar!

How are you doing?

Why so cool lately?

Lolz, that device ain't working.

I'm good, u?

Call it apathy. Not completely tho.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
she's stalking me fa.
and cursing herself.
HaneefahAde:

She is human fa.
And what's with you two sef?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
she's stalking me fa.
and cursing herself.

Lolz. From what I can see, she claims u are stalking her too. U guys should just ignore yourselves abi.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Lolz, that device ain't working.

I'm good, u?

Call it apathy. Not completely tho.
I've just upgraded to Bluetooth 5.1 to track your finger movements grin grin grin

I know the apathy thing, we all experience it once in a while..... that lose of passion and lack of enthusiasm of the activities.

I personally like to call it vacancy of purpose of the mind. wink It doesn't last long actually.

I'm fine, having trouble in the selection of topic to post next!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.