Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89358 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Just wondering if I could tarry the night along, it's kind of boring here , and I could really make do with some intelligent, idle chat.

So sorry, slept off. Was stressed up.
I can see you had a cool tirade here though. grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by joseph1832(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
See how you are talking thoughtlessly? Sure "audray" is a corruption of the name "Audrey" which happens to be my real name.Are you trying to say that you don know that Nigerians go by English/American names? Where are you? 124 B.C? Oh!how come you dint use YOUR real name nko?Mr FTBOY... Who's the hipocrite now?. Of course the write up affects me because it is ridiculous and Btw Daretodiffer was soo on point. Naija girls are never original my ass... You men woudnt know a good thing even if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face.SMH.
How is she so on point. Kindly explain I besiege thee.

At color red. Please what do you mean exactly. If you mean 'knowing a good thing' by objectifying a woman. Well yeah, naija men will never fail to acknowledge a woman who has great hips, ass and boobies... That's a cinch you can take to the bank.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
And...you must be the umpire. Did i mention your name here? Busy body.

You must no doubt feel like the newest female mercenary on the block, as you spray your bullets indiscriminately. Be careful, I have little tolerance for rude women.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
.Oh puh-lease! Havent you got something better to hit at than my name and hair? Your first paragraph describes you perfectly well. Why not confute my points with "more sensible " ones since you are so "intelligent" Huh?. You keep whining"you are late!" "you are late!" like a darn four year old. Hell! I am late how? Late for"tide swinging?" pft. The point of my comment was to get you to see it which you have and are obviously so pained that using verbose insults makes you feel better. I stick to my earlier comments.
PS: My hair is "on" not "in" my head.
These nails on my fingers?...pretty sure they are mine.
See! You are not so perfect after all le.zzlie...

Audrey, please don't wake up to my dīck so early this morning, it's barely 2am. Go watch cartoons or something.

There's nothing to refute in your point, you aren't making any sense. You're just another bruised female trying to feel better by self-denial and e-masturbation. I ain't game.

If you deny over 80% of Nigerian women don't fix weave-ons, wigs etc,

Or that statistics have not been drawn that shows Nigerians girl use the most bleaching creams on earth.

And these girls dont bath their hair for weeks or months,

And they spend quite a fortune in fixing toenails, fingernails and hair-do, putting them as one of the most expensive world wide.

Then what point are you trying to make?

Seems brandishing your stupidity gives you a sexual high. NONSENSE!!!

You're a denseness-crusader, trying to foolishly debunk the obvious because you have cheap internet and a jobless finger to type illogical, crude hokum.

Audrey, you have no DP, if you did, everyone will see that you fit into 90% of the description I listed above.

Now go take your bath and wash very well, remember to bath your hair like members of your gender of another race do.

Stop hiding behind the wall of NL and claim what you aren't, you're a bleached-up, plastic Changeling.

Now get off my dīck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
HaneefahAde:

So sorry, slept off. Was stressed up.
I can see you had a cool tirade here though. grin

What's stressing you up? You can always tell it to me, I'll do anything to be your reality-absorber.

You won't begin to fathom what Leslie wants of you.

If you'd been here last night, I'd have consigned the illogical bawling of Audrey into the dumpster with ease, yes, you're that powerful.

How's your day going?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by praxisnetworks: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2016
your prattles are NOT welcome here. Now bounce!

Audray:
And...you must be the umpire. Did i mention your name here? Busy body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

What's stressing you up? You can always tell it to me, I'll do anything to be your reality-absorber.

If you'd been here last night, I'd have consigned the illogical bawling of Audrey into the dumpster with ease, yes, you're that powerful.

How's your day going?

Nothing special.

Lolz.
Cool, yours?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Nothing special.

Lolz.
Cool, yours?
I'm still Easter-holidaying to be honest cheesy cheesy cheesy

And it's Friday, so I'm free to play and get naughty too. wink

What are you doing?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm still Easter-holidaying to be honest cheesy cheesy cheesy

And it's Friday, so I'm free to play and get naughty too. wink

What are you doing?

Really? Nice. Enjoyment galore.

Sewing.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Really? Nice. Enjoyment galore.

Sewing.
You can sew? You mean mending, as in, the needle and thread stuff, right?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
You can sew? You mean mending, as in, the needle and thread stuff, right?

Lolz.
I can sew. With sewing machine and all.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Lolz.
I can sew. With sewing machine and all.
You can? shocked shocked shocked intelligence, beauty and industriousness, Oh, the world still has hope!!!

Can you make me a hand-knitted sweater?

The rains will soon be intensified, your sweater can keep me warm in the absence of your flesh wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Audray(f): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
postmann:

You must no doubt feel like the newest female mercenary on the block, as you spray your bullets indiscriminately. Be careful, I have little tolerance for rude women.
*sigh*Why do you have to be such a pest? "newest female mercenary on the block "my a**
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Audray(f): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

Audrey, please don't wake up to my dīck so early this morning, it's barely 2am. Go watch cartoons or somehing.

There's nothing to refute in your point, you aren't making any sense. You're just another bruised female trying to feel better by self-denial and e-masturbation. I ain't game.

If you deny over 80% of Nigerian women don't fix weave-ons, wigs etc,

Or that statistics have not been drawn that shows Nigerians girl use the most bleaching creams on earth.

And these girls dont bath their hair for weeks or months,

And they spend quite a fortune in fixing toenails, fingernails and hair-do, putting them as one of the most expensive world wide.

Then what point are you trying to make?

Seems brandishing your stupidity gives you a sexual high. NONSENSE!!!

You're a denseness-crusader, trying to foolishly debunk the obvious because you have cheap internet and a jobless finger to type illogical, crude hokum.

Audrey, you have no DP, if you did, everyone will see that you fit into 90% of the description I listed above.

Now go take your bath and wash very well, remember to bath your hair like members of your gender of another race do.

Stop hiding behind the wall of NL and claim what you aren't, you're a bleached-up, plastic Changeling.

Now get off my dīck.
*Snort* Wake your dysfunctional d*ck? Boy,you think too highly of yourself. What exactly am i denying? Who on earth "e-masturbates"?(probably just you).
Its very obvious that you are visually impaired cause i certainly DID NOT deny that NIGERIAN Women fix hair extentions,use creams and acrylic nails. I only corrected your ridiculous notion that ALL NIGERIAN women bleach, use expensive make up, Don't "bath" their hair and your other silly points. Where is this your"index" and drawn up statistics on NIGERIAN women? Eh? Non existent! You lezzlie, are just a pretentious little misogynist wallowing blindly in your pit of hatefulness. I bet you cant talk back at me without spilling your pathetic woman hating guts.
You attack my hair and nails and now my DP? You are such a kidult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
*sigh*Why do you have to be such a pest? "newest female mercenary on the block "my a**

I think you're the pest here. What are you doing on this thread?

It was written by a man against women as a counter. Not against epicene fellows to which you belong.

Your inability to locate your kind to which you share affinity makes you the real pest and the true busy body.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahRN(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
You can? shocked shocked shocked intelligence, beauty and industriousness, Oh, the world still has hope!!!

Can you make me a hand-knitted sweater?

The rains will soon be intensified, your sweater can keep me warm in the absence of your flesh wink

Lolz.

Sadly, I don't belong to the crochet family. I can't knit, I would learn to learn it though, saw some crochet works on here and was 'wowed'.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahRN(f): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
*Snort* Wake your dysfunctional d*ck? Boy,you think too highly of yourself. What exactly am i denying? Who on earth "e-masturbates"?(probably just you).
Its very obvious that you are visually impaired cause i certainly DID NOT deny that NIGERIAN Women fix hair extentions,use creams and acrylic nails. I only corrected your ridiculous notion that ALL NIGERIAN women bleach, use expensive make up, Don't "bath" their hair and your other silly points. Where is this your"index" and drawn up statistics on NIGERIAN women? Eh? Non existent! You lezzlie, are just a pretentious little misogynist wallowing blindly in your pit of hatefulness. I bet you cant talk back at me without spilling your pathetic woman hating guts.

My sister, don't mind them jare. The issue has been well flogged and dealt with though, although it was opened as a Counter of an equally silly post, they know better now. Just ignore.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Audray(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

How's your day going?

Yeah right. You so asked for my"illogical bawling" . You always refer to yourself in the third person like that? Freaking megalomaniac.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
postmann:

It was written by a man against women as a counter. Not against epicene fellows to which you belong.

Your inability to locate your kind to which you share affinity makes you the real pest and the true busy body.
Can you ask the newest female mercenary on the block why she refused answEring my mentions?.

Cc Audray.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
Its very obvious that you are visually impaired cause i certainly DID NOT deny that NIGERIAN Women fix hair extentions,use creams and acrylic nails. I only corrected your ridiculous notion that ALL NIGERIAN women bleach, use expensive make up, Don't "bath" their hair and your other silly points. Where is this your"index" and drawn up statistics on NIGERIAN women? Eh? Non existent! You le.zzlie, are just a pretentious little misogynist wallowing blindly in your pit of hatefulness. I bet you cant talk back at me without spilling your pathetic woman hating guts.
Are you having chronic dyslexia or comprehension paralysis?

Since when does the "average" Nigerian woman becomes "All" Nigerian women. The thread is a counter, do I poke it into your head as you would a Love Machine into your puzzy before it can stick?

You're long overdue for mental overhauling.

And you're a _retarded lesbian with gender identification disorder. So I don't know why you should bother about the relations and perceptions of heterosexual conducts.

Or maybe your attention deficit syndrome is in need of quote-post remedy. grin

Listen, all-dry, I can get you a 3-some and I can cure your lust and delusionary persecutions but you need to act as if you're within control of your faculties.

_Wanking over a counter thread can't satiate your sexual cravings. Go get a Love Machine or call animal control grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Can you ask the newest female mercenary on the block why she refused answEring my mentions?.

Cc Audray.
Of course she can't!!!

Bïtch's been trying to carve a niche for herself with the wings of my thread.

She wants the easy way out without having to face your posers!!!

Damn if I'll let her.

And the fool has made it a habit of sharing my posts cos she follows sëun!!!

Bïtch doesn't know I don't care a good goddamn about bans.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Leriebloom(f): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op stop with the ranting jare undecided You have sisters or cousins who are Nigerians, your mother is a Nigerian. So do me a favour and stop generalizing.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Audray(f): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
postmann:

. What am i doing on this thread?!Last time i checked,i can comment on whaever the hell thread i want whenever and however i feel..
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:

My sister, don't mind them jare. The issue has been well flogged and dealt with though, although it was opened as a Counter of an equally silly post, they know better now. Just ignore.
She knows the issue is stale and as dead as last Christmas!

She just wants to stand on the roof of NL and be noticed.

And she doesn't even have the brains to carry her quest.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Audray:
. What am i doing on this thread?!Last time i checked,i can comment on whaever the hell thread i want whenever and however i feel..
Featherbrained pudding head, you just implicitly admitted to be an E- itinerant nuisance.

Seems your fingers are more receptive to oestrogen hormones than your scabby _vagina.

Maladjusted waste-pipe.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
Op stop with the ranting jare undecided You have sisters or cousins who are Nigerians, your mother is a Nigerian. So do me a favour and stop generalizing.
grin grin grin see as your natural hair and brows take you like sugar and garri grin grin grin

Leriebloom, you're softer than soft! wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz.

Sadly, I don't belong to the crochet family. I can't knit, I would learn to learn it though, saw some crochet works on here and was 'wowed'.
What's the big hurry love? Leslie's a patient dude.

You take it one step at a time and it'll all unfold nicely for you.

Watching you should be soul-gratifying for me!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by joseph1832(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Of course she can't!!!

Bïtch's been trying to carve a niche for herself with the wings of my thread.

She wants the easy way out without having to face your posers!!!

Damn if I'll let her.

And the fool has made it a habit of sharing my posts cos she follows sëun!!!

Bïtch doesn't know I don't care a good goddamn about bans.
Interesting....
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Leriebloom(f): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin see as your natural hair and brows take you like sugar and garri grin grin grin

Leriebloom, you're softer than soft! wink
Tnk u
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahRN(f): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
She knows the issue is stale and as dead as last Christmas!

She just wants to stand on the roof of NL and be noticed.

And she doesn't even have the brains to carry her quest.

Let it slide. Seriously.

You guys will just be throwing big big English up and down on top insults. Na wa o.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahRN(f): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
What's the big hurry love? Leslie's a patient dude.

You take it one step at a time and it'll all unfold nicely for you.

Watching you should be soul-gratifying for me!

Lolz
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Audray(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Featherbrained pudding head, you just implicitly admitted to be an E- itinerant nuisance.

Seems your fingers are more receptive to oestrogen hormones than your scabby _vagina.

Maladjusted waste-pipe.
Meh...you've really got issues. So you went through my profile and my friend lists to search for new areas of attack? Boom! You find out that "she's a lesbian! hurrah!" and you decide to burble out callow comments on 3somes,oestrogen and "carving a niche" with your incredibly fatuous thread.What has my sexuality got to do with your flim flam of a thread. All you ever speak of is of genitals and masturbation.Why am i not surprised that your Di*k is dysfunctional? Its obvious that you are antisocial and sex starved and the only way you relieve yourself is by lashing out on the womenfolk with your childish perjoratives.It is clear that you need a therapist becos being quite the pretentious,repugnant.homophobic ,misogynistic,sado masochistic and very very hateful individual that you are,you are a time bomb waiting to explode.Ironically you are still securely tied to your mother's apronstrings (unless you've got mummy issues which means you need a therapist even more urgently). You claim to be intelligent and debonair when in truth you are nothing but an uncouth nimrod with manners befitting of a motor park tout and a brain chock full of crude and inelegant vocabulary. Having a logical and sensible argument with you is imposible.Conversing with you in real life must suck as*. I hereby walk away from your infecteous asinine nitpicking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.