Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55804 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by mandax: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a scam and a cover up to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.

Jonathan has nothing to offer in that direction. He was hardly in charge of his government, else, how could such huge amount of money land in Dasuki's hands?

The fear of the Fulani freezes Jonathan's spinal cord. He must have been born and raised during the era of military rule when the fear of Fulani was success in his part of Nigeria.

Most of Jonathan's era as president was used to please the Fulani, even to build the first standard gauge rail lines in Nigeria between Kaduna to Abuja, while Otuoke and most of the Niger delta had no pipe borne water.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Phame: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
OK. Am not planning to change sides either.
ok!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by omogin(f): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2016
cashkid:

Your level of ignorance to the high heavens............it is even more embarrassing for displaying it publicly. U dont need to trouble urself, only one solution for u is just for u to let us meet at the polls again in 2019. Then u will know u people dont actually mean anything to this country....Again u will receive another shock, i undrstand u pple have not fully recovered from the last one..........
Bigot talking about ignorance. I'm not surprised this is the best the paedophile infested north can produce. Using probes to cover your senselessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Mbediogu(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2016
I support probe and recovery of looted funds even from amalgamation, but such must go side by side with developmental jobs, which is not the case at the moment. The nation is failing at a fast rate.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Ravenna: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2016
BlackTechnology:
I see the end of Nigeria

Buhari can't probe Jonathan while sparing other past presidents.
Can't wait for Nigeria to end.. if it's by daura cow's indubitably stvpidity, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by PastorAji(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2016
all hail the most INEFFECTUAL BUFFON AND THE President Buhari ever ruleth in NIGERIA tongue tongue grin grin grin grin cry cry

SEUN...... U DON CHANGE AM grin
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by able20(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
If Buhari said that then him be the biggest mumu President . Using the Probe Propaganda to deceive the zombies while Nigeria is going Down.
The confused Buhari have not PROBED his Fulani herdsmen killing and terrorising the nation from North to the South.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
yjgm:

It is because of people like you that makes me reply a comment on nairaland.
GEJ ran the least corrupt government you said?. What an irony! You are living in self denial. When even a blind man will attest to the fact that stealing was the norm. GEJ himself said that. Though is his words, "stealing is not corruption". Haven't you wondered how thousandnaires and millionaires become billionaires overnight? It seems to me you are still sleeping.

If Buhari hasn't started yet, like seriously, then we are in for a bang. Cos with what he's done, he's done more good than the entirety of GEJ's tenure. And mind you, he doesn't use "private jet" but presidential jet.

TSA was a well thought initiative by GEJ. But because of the corrupt posture of his regime, he didn't have the balls to implement it. And we all know why. Buhari came, and in his wisdom felt the need to continue with his predecessor's plan because government is a continuum. How many new executives do you see around continue with the legacy/legacies left behind by their predecessor's. Give kudos to the man.
Nobody is above the law. Even Buhari himself. If GEJ is culpable, let him do his time with the agency, courts and prison. And if not, he's a free man.
Justice for one, is justice for all.

I repeat Gej ran the least corrupt government...

How many billions of dollar was he using to maintain his private presidential jet...
Or was it public presidential jet?
I guess you have boarded a flight on the so called public Presidential jet right?

Buhari remains the most clueless presidiot on earth, his policies are wack, lame and out dated. The economy is on recess, unstable and in an highway to collapse yet he can't salvage the economy.

God knows the reason why he allowed him to win, I believe He wants APC and his likes of buharis incompetence and scam to be brought to fur.

Fashole comes to mind.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by coaco(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Probing is a good act.
But plz PMB will this better the live of the masses presently?
Plz Mr. Buhari, people are suffering. What are doing to put smile in the faces of Nigerians?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by InvertedHammer: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2016
/
I love the spitting of fire from the same folks who said if Jonathan would lose the election Nigeria will fail to exist. Well, he lost and here we are. Buhari can probe and arrest anyone he damn pleases and nothing will happen. Folks should desist from making unnecessary noise. Even the OBJ that is currently being touted as a jugggernaut almost died under Abacha. It is this kind of false grandstanding by charlatans that led Abiola to his grave. All those he hoped on deserted him at the critical moment. Jonathan's case won't be different if the federal might is unleashed on him. Like IPOB members, some Nigerians will protest and be killed by trigger happy soldiers. But in all, life goes on.
/

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by prettyboi1(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.
Yeah? Some of you just make up stvpid excuses for everything while not realizing how dumb your excuses make you. So, now, Buhari rigged Jonathan out abi? SMH. If we go by this daft talk of yours, doesn't that confirm all we say about how weak Jonathan was. A sitting president was 'rigged' out by an opposition party that was just only about a year old. Receive sense.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Toktee(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a scam and a cover up to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.
Opinion is like axxhole,everyone has one,that is your own opinion,jonathan must be probe,he havea case to answerand there is nothing you and yourscan do about it.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by heysquare(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
most nlders r just been daft wt their reasoning. is t office of d president dat is carrying out d probe or efcc office? may u ppl not b chain wt ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ccasilas(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

No Gej know more and have been awaiting the right time.
why did we Nigerian do like to fool our self over tribalism, i think this is one of the thing that causing us set back , what is big deal if they probe GEJ? did formal Brazil president not in police detention? did Hillary Clinton not going through probe over common email? yes they are, so no big deal if is bn probe.
as well reading some trend here made me felt as if we youth dont know where where going, some are demanding for change over night, knowing fully well that Naija have been shock by previous Govt, so the question is can you be progress without approve budget even the govt ready to work.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
mandax:

Jonathan has nothing to offer in that direction. He was hardly in charge of his government, else, how could such huge amount of money land in Dasuki's hands?

Which money? You mean the fking scam
Don't worry the truth shall be revealed soon. I wonder what the present NA is using in fighting bokoharam up till this moment as we speak... Or they use bare hands??

The fear of the Fulani freezes Jonathan's spinal cord. He must have been born and raised during the era of military rule when the fear of Fulani was success in his part of Nigeria.

Out of point.

Most of Jonathan's era as president was used to please the Fulani, even to build the first standard gauge rail lines in Nigeria between Kaduna to Abuja, while Otuoke and most of the Niger delta had no pipe borne water.

The rail way ameachi is commissioning in PH was done by who? Anyway if you like deny his achievements in SS I really do not care. Not my business.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2016
mile12crises:
Probe being given 100% concentration while the economy gets worse while power generation slides to all time low such that the demand for candle and kerosene lamps have increased.

Of what importance is this day-to-day probe when it's not of any benefit at the moment??

Barack Obama didn't spend his first year probing looted finds but focused on revamping the US economy.

Why is this dullard hell bent on impoverishing Nigerians?

Why don't you talk about Security Nuisance
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Tundeiab(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Toosure70:
Baba get the lever?

LEVER ke? He no even get FULCRUM self... Lol
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2016
ccasilas:

why did we Nigerian do like to fool our self over tribalism, i think this is one of the thing that causing us set back , what is big deal if they probe GEJ? did formal Brazil president not in police detention? did Hillary Clinton not going through probe over common email? yes they are, so no big deal if is bn probe.
as well reading some trend here made me felt as if we youth dont know where where going, some are demanding for change over night, knowing fully well that Naija have been shock by previous Govt, so the question is can you be progress without approve budget even the govt ready to work.

Don't pour all your frustration on an innocent post.
I'm in support for Jonathan to be questioned...
Because the aftermath gonna be thrilling in the eyes of the world.
Jonathan must have been preparing for the day to come so why should I be going against his resolve.

Lol, One tends to wonder why PMB has not issued a direct order to probe Gej. Is he scared of being exposed?? cheesy
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Justicealh3(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2016
I said it, oga Jona sorry, I kno this Buhahari will not leave.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.

Nice analysis from a **** Am really impressed. Although 2019 is too far to start this discussion with you

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by IamThrive(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2016
*singing***
Happy we shall be(2x)
When our looted money shall return; that's why we are here...
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.

Ok. Go and block them, then let's see what will happen.. NA army is still active for you thou
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by doingood: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2016
What about Tunumbu.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Zillionglobal(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Make I hear, let them find Tompolo first. What abt saitn Tinubu, Amechi and others, I hope Bubu will give " Fcc" lol abi Apc Efcc the nod to take a closer look @ the various petitions written against his saint. #teamhypocrites.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by bobchigar(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2016
sdm4christ:
If PMB try it, he will know who Nigerians are. You have not proof in any way that you are better than GEJ, So what nonesense are you telling us? The day efcc will invite GEJ you will see what will happen to this country.
Continueing deceiving yourself, did you not say hell in the case of Kanu Albino. He is still rotting in the FG custudy. GEJ will join him and Nigeria will still be moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by darelar(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.
who's doing who favour? The earth will fall won't affect only one person nor region but it will affect all. You can blast the pipeline and see who suffer most. Just drop in oil price, tell me the situation in Niger Delta if it's getting better. Bayelsa government have not paid salary since December and you can imagine what will happen to the region if the pipeline is to be blasted. Even if GEJ is probe and jailed, is generation can't be poor again. He's richer than even Abbach and I wonder what you have benefited from his government. Travel down to ogbia, his LG then you will pray that he rotten in jail.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
cashkid:

No wahala, lets meet at the polls again in 2019 Gods grace.......You will receive another shock that u may not be able to withstand.
That is if the rusty old fella lives up to 2019, Buhari can never be compared to Mugabe in any way.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by amazingspiderma: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Mbediogu:
I support probe and recovery of looted funds even from amalgamation, but such must go side by side with developmental jobs, which is not the case at the moment. The nation is failing at a fast rate.

This government is the government of misplaced priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by NaijaCuzin: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:
Probe.....probe....probe

And its almost a year already
Nothing on ground
No economic plans
No project to commence
Just junketting around

Zombies will applaud this wild goose chase
Sai baba is working
Lubbishhhhhh
u are sad ryt ....EFCC wan probe ur bro Johnathan....Take heart when you see him in Kirikiri
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by omogin(f): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
cashkid:

Do i need to start a fight with a pig? It doesnt worth it at all cos the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits but stupidity has no bounds, flat headed product of baby factory, u just proved it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Lastly, lets meet at the polls again
When your parents do a better job, come back and comment
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by whytet01(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education.
God bless you and increase your wisdom.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.