Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed (58925 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by onunwa21(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very soon APC will start asking Nigerians to forgive her......
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by SleekMallam: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

I don't blame him for anything...
I only blame Jonathan for loosing.
And PDP for not fielding a better candidate that can suffice him per say.
If not for GEJ, what would one be doing with a 73 year old misogynist Buhari,perpetually unelectable who has failed to self develop.

That the expired Buhari was repackaged by Tinubu dressed and blasted n the media through Lagos/ibadan expressway press is the greatest scam in recent history.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lai Mohammed can't be saved from lying.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by HRich(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
tete7000:
How can his travels stabilise oil price? Na wa for this one-chance government.
Travel is part of Education Sir.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by DonDiego(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
My guy, maybe you should take a look in the mirror when you accuse others of poor education and ignorance. So your lord and master is fighting corruption, abi? With that swindle of a national budget, abi? It's amazing when blind support threatens to turn apparently sane fellows into absolute cretins.

ISpiksDaTroof:
You read most of these posts and you can't help but feel sorry for Nigerians. They mostly sound poorly educated, ignorant, hypocritical and devilish to the point of telling lies on Jesus to God. How else can one explain a people that defended corruption and thievery in Government, turning around to insult the person trying to fix the problems after severe damage has been done?

Theres obviously a mental health issue of epidemic proportions in Nigeria and the Govt has to try to do something about it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by holluphemydavid(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Did Lai rilly said dis?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by hallelluyah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
They kept borrowing money. Also the crude oil prices was way above $50.

Now mr buhari at the moment isn't borrowing and crude oil prices are below $40. His decision not to devalue the Naira as a negative (short term) impact on the economy even after IMF's advise to devalue the Naira.

I support this move by the president because if he devalues the Naira in a country that produces nothing or export less commodities. Inflation will rise and our currency value will fall creating more hardship (Zimbabwe). Let's think of the long term effect.

One problem Mr president has is he wants to accomplish everything at the same time. He needs to take issues one after the other along side the economy.

With all the savings I am sure the government is financially stable at the moment.

bjdon:
But the oil price crash started in 2014 how come Ngozi and GEJ did not loose control if the economy?

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by EasternActivist: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
SleekMallam:

If not for GEJ, what would one be doing with a 73 year old misogynist Buhari,perpetually unelectable who has failed to self develop.

That the expired Buhari was repackaged by Tinubu dressed and blasted n the media through Lagos/ibadan expressway press is the greatest scam in recent history.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Etizz: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
bjdon:
But the oil price crash started in 2014 how come Ngozi and GEJ did not loose control if the economy?

Exactly what they don't know....
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nothing much to say. When government does not deregulate in a contracting economy, it is bound to lose control. I continue to say it. Supporting a weak naira artificially for starters is taking away the powers of the CBN to control the economy. When 70% of your GDP passes through the black market, how can you be in control. But he said that Nigeria produces nothing so we cannot devalue. I asked, then what are you doing heading government. To change or maintain the status quo.

Folks, this is an admission that they cannot diversify the economy, short, medium and long term. No one in this government knows how to go about diversifying the economy so as a people we should just wait for the price of oil to rebound substantially. Perhaps by 2018/9 will we see oil prices heading anywhere near those of 2014/5, then the government will 'regain control'.

Folks, the price of oil is the official barometer of our economic well being. For the first time in history we have openly admitted that OPEC is our government and the middle east is where our presidential villa or government house is located......weird.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari should have contested for d post of EFCC chairman instead of presidency!...i regret not voting KOWA!

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by onunwa21(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by chigoizie7(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is the only truth this liar mohamed has said in his entire life

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by suteco16: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
2019................CHANGE!!!

GEJ TRANSFORMATION
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Mistermamus(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Expected nw nigerians na ONE CHANCE bus tinz. Smfh
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by henrygale(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
obailala:
Resign so you beloved lord and personal saviour the ineffectual one would come and take over and finish the destruction he started in Nigeria?

#BleedyWailers

Only empty heads do not know that oil prices are beyond the control of the government and only empty heads think a 10 month old government is responsible for the economic downturn facing an undiversified mono-economic nation especially at a time when the single sustainer of the nation (oil) is worth less than the price of fried chicken.
Guess someone was/is an empty head when he made the campaign promise to stabilize global oil price! Guess he didn't know it's beyond what d county /fed govt can do,shey? Let's stop defending these people with the whole issues facing Nigeria, coz Nigerians are suffering. U have a phone,can afford data,and maybe can afford 2 or 3 square meals,u can afford to buy fuel at 150naira per liter with much pain,but my brother, there r many Nigerians who can't afford all these..........dey r suffering, I mean,to d level of not being able to afford to pay for 100 naira worth of drugs after consulting a doctor! I have come across ds people and worse,and u wanna tell dem not to complain or criticise the govt? No nah!
The govt needs to be on their toes,so dey can find the solution dey promised to the country's problem and not fight back anyone dat criticises dem.
God help naija!

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by klax(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Then Buhari should Resign and handover to his VP simple.

I think buhari and tinubu said Jonathan is daft now who is a master daft Buhari of course.

More heat is on the way I have said it before and I'm saying it again that APC plus Buhari will be stoned out of Aso Rock quote me anyday anytime.

You can't lied to have your way without you paying for it in a very short future here is the nemesis crying out now. No peace for the wicked.

8 months in power 8 months of Hell. The most satanic regime so far in Nigeria history.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by billyG(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nicur:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/12/economy-gone-out-of-buharis-control-says-lai-mohammed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
This government try well!if na d other drunkrd dey power now d whole roof go done fall over our heads,boko haram go done cross River benue,who go know say gej & co looted CBN of most of our Dollar reserve.putting us in this quagmere.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by crazyclown07(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Father of propaganda finally admits the incompetence of the president..them neva see chomtin ..

this is the tip of an iceberg-tinubu
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by verite: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is a limit to every lie. The sing song is over. What more would they tell us? We will survive their onslaught. Yes we will, God helping us.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
power out of ur hand, fuel out of ur hand, dollar out of ur hand, inflation out of ur Hand and now economy out of ur hands. For God sake what is ur hand. my advice for nigerians is two things, pray for our leaders and brace up for hard times. This stories are not tasting nice at all.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nigeriasam: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mack3N:
We all knew APC had no clue what good governance is all about all this while..just waiting for when they will honorably throw in the towel and admit they got nothing to offer!
bitter comments from hateful IPOB. Wasteful Jonathanians.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Deen77: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mack3N:
We all knew APC had no clue what good governance is all about all this while..just waiting for when they will honorably throw in the towel and admit they got nothing to offer!

PDP rule for 16 know better with crude oil windfall ?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Iykopee(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
They have shifted their blame game to Global Economic Meltdown... This is what u get when a stark illiterate is ruling a nation of 170 million people... Useless govt

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by klax(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
onunwa21:
Very soon APC will start asking Nigerians to forgive her......

Oh my God you are too much you got them right I knew their next move is to cry forgiveness bunch of failure bloody hell lairs. God catch them now. Show that swagger now and let's see.

I thought gej was the most clueless until I met Buhari plus APC then I realised Gej is a genius compare to Buhari plus APC put together.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kikikikikiki grin
When has Buhari ever been in charge? With sudden and draconian about turn rules in 1983 and now? cheesy grin

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by chiedu7: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
[size=13pt]This is the Change Nigerians get

Na laugh we dey laff una grin
[/size]
[img]http://media./media/5xtDarGGGSNXecmBBMk/giphy.gif[/img]

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by playguy2(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lai Mohammed stop talking rubbish

Nigeria is dooooooooooooomeddd

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by dandyspak: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Was it not PMB that said he will stabilize oil price and dullard like you believed him.
obailala:
But oil price has never been within the control of Nigeria or any country? .... So what is special about this dubious title?

Only brainless wailers celebrate when a government official states a simple elementary fact such as the oil price being beyond the control of the government.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by kilokeys(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why cant he resign honourably like oliseh & show a gud sportsmanship.
or is it by force to rule

Must they complete the 4 yrs?..

The multiplier effect of 4 is very grave..

In two bad tenures.. 8 years of agony is something nobody wanna face..

If u were 25, ull be 32.. If u were 32, ull be 40..

Sad.. I wish we could just say NEXT..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State