Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41659 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Seems your man really likes getting ear attention...

OP, I have an experiment for ya. Stick your tongue in his ear. I'll let you figure out the mechanics of how you're going to do that in his current state of Mopey McAngryface, but if my assumption is correct, forget asking, he'll whimper, and maybe even beg, such that you won't recognize the man before you.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrkhaynoni: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Its obvious the kind of comments the OP is seeking is not the type she is getting, she wanted a comparison of notes between kindred spirits and not harsh rebuke from mr and mrs know it all, what the OP and her husband is doing is not unique to their marriage at all, real couples in love do such in one form or the other. As someone rightly said some advisors on this forum can ruin marriages and not build at all. OP indulge your husband as much as you can, make him a king and watch your metamorphosis into a queen, slowly and lovingly teach him how to say PLEASE. It is well with your family.

7 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by hahn(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Why?

The stench maybe? tongue

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by JoeCutie(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2016
If you massage and give me Head, no matter wetin you do, I no go divorce you. You hear me so? Ah no dey divorce you!!! tongue cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by soonest(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2016
treese:

I don't have any problem doing those stuffs oo. No issues at all. But is it wrong for him to say it politely. With some please. Or say it like am some slave. Thatz my issue. Now him dey vex for me.
Lol! lovers tiff.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by MadCow1: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2016
hahn:

The stench maybe? tongue

If your girls have smelly puns, you need to upgrade fam.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.
sorry if this offends u but i'm glad my husbant is nothing like u. so bcus they are married he just cant ask nicely eh? God abeg o, some people sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by layzie: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Op:
Since u have been doing it and OK with it, y are u making him say please this time?...when u have been doing so without him saying 'pls' and will still do it whether he says 'please' or not.

If he concedes and says pls, how is he sure that u wnt make that a condition for doing it going forward? Or even extends the condition to every other thing...sex, food etc.

That's y he doesn't want to say it...before he turns to a beggar in his own house tongue

He is not a baby and im sure he knows to pet u or say pls to you. Dnt just make it a condition, like if u dnt say pls, u are not getting bla bla bla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by HaneefahAde(f): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin

Lolz, reminds me of my cousin. I use to see her as a freak. Lucky for her, she has no pimples but she loves popping other pple's pimples like, yuck.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by 4nobody4every1: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Reading.... cool
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by tunergy(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2016
House Wives don't have any Business doing all these things to their Husbands. It is the Responsibility of the Sweet Sixten Sussies out there. Let the Wife cook and clean the house during the day, when the Husband comes he will reward them with hard rod in the bedroom. That's all the wife wants.

Let the Sussies massage and tickle and clean the ears and scratch the back of Baba Nicely.

:-)

7 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Aroh48(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
This thread dey make marriage hungry me aswrcheesycheesy
Why you want marry nw?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by tunergy(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2016
mrkhaynoni:
Its obvious the kind of comments the OP is seeking is not the type she is getting, she wanted a comparison of notes between kindred spirits and not harsh rebuke from mr and mrs know it all, what the OP and her husband is doing is not unique to their marriage at all, real couples in love do such in one form or the other. As someone rightly said some advisors on this forum can ruin marriages and not build at all. OP indulge your husband as much as you can, make him a king and watch your metamorphosis into a queen, slowly and lovingly teach him how to say PLEASE. It is well with your family.

People cannot give what they don't have. When you read those comments, you understand that those guys are living in military marriage where order reigns rather than love. When OP spoke, they just can't understand cos its alien to them.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Eddygourdo(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Seems your man really likes getting ear attention...

OP, I have an experiment for ya. Stick your tongue in his ear. I'll let you figure out the mechanics of how you're going to do that in his current state of Mopey McAngryface, but if my assumption is correct, forget asking, he'll whimper, and maybe even beg, such that you won't recognize the man before you.
bad gang. You sabi wassup
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by acada111(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2016
thelish:
Is shaving of the inner chamber weird as well?
Cos am a pro in dat department.
I do that for him with my church mind ooo. not by force though.

Your own strong o....chai!! Blockus shaving embarassed
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Eddygourdo(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2016
tunergy:
House Wives don't have any Business doing all these things to their Husbands. It is the Responsibility of the Sweet Sixten Sussies out there. Let the Wife cook and clean the house during the day, when the Husband comes he will reward them with hard rod in the bedroom. That's all the wife wants.

Let the Sussies massage and tickle and clean the ears and scratch the back of Baba Nicely.

:-)
exactly brother. Those sussises won't be asking the man to say please to a little romantic gesture. Later they will wonder y men cheat.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Eddygourdo(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:
Op:
Since u have been doing it and OK with it, y are u making him say please this time?...when u have been doing so without him saying 'pls' and will still do it whether he says 'please' or not.

If he concedes and says pls, how is he sure that u wnt make that a condition for doing it going forward? Or even extends the condition to every other thing...sex, food etc.

That's y he doesn't want to say it...before he turns to a beggar in his own house tongue

He is not a baby and im sure he knows to pet u or say pls to you. Dnt just make it a condition, like if u dnt say pls, u are not getting bla bla bla
are you married?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Bibyken(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin
#Teampimplesbusters tongue
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Careful woman. Stop been so much a woman. Stop probing too much. Women actually own that cat that curosity killed, I know but careful. No go dey look for what's not lost.

Nairaland could ruin your marriage. It would be better if you come down to his kid level ( he is a kid right now) do what he wants and then correct him ( not only a man is to correct a woman).

My wife did something unacceptable yesterday too but I was able to iron things out easily.

Normally I do the cook or my sister does it ( she came for 1 week and left yesterday) before she wakes up but yesterday, I was too occupies in my thoughts ( my father lost some big amount of money to a popular oil marketer which was disturbing me) when she woke up instead of asking politely she said " lo ba mi gbo onje ka na loosely translated go and put food on fire" me gree answer her?

It is not my duty, I started doing it the day I saw the marks all over her body due to carrying my child, wanted to lessen the burden for her, but she is misusing it. All I did was to ignore her, she did it herself and then I corrected her and she apologised and that was it.

Seeking advise from nairaland can ruin your marrriage. The same nairaland that made me think I had cancer because I dared bring up the symptom I was having onto this forum na hin you dey ask marriage questions?

Talk to him instead. You know his weak point more than nairaland.
Best comment on this thread so far!

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Bigii(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.
So this small issue wey we get, na Im u carry come drop for here
U forget say me sef na nairalander? Oya come park ya tinz commot from my house before u go kill me wt cotton bud. I no want again

3 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Breadfruit: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Abiagirl777:
maybe its his way of bonding with you,since u've started it u gotta continue.
I hate touching ppl's toe nails and seeing water used to wash hands after meals ,it disgusts me so I don't do them.I explained to him when we married but he loves my massages,u knw something else will follow...
in psquares voice'no start wetin u no go finish,I no be George finidi'.

I hateeee water used to wash the hands too. And I see people using same bowl sometimes. Eeewwww!
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by acada111(f): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2016
dangotesmummy:
iyama grin

Which kain abasha is that? lipsrsealed grin

Where idoti is coming out from that's Where she'll stick her tongue in lipsrsealed

It tastes bitter though grin wink

If you never do am how you take know the taste cheesy
Abi you de put your finger for your own de lick...Jesus embarassed
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by pedrilo: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
marriage dey hungry u abi? U nor dey read their plan to burst their husband ear drum if he ever mk any ear cleaning request again? Hmmm me dey fear o lol

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by DonKool1: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.

First of all, i'm not a woman/wife but I suspect something else is responsible for your husband vexing.
I'm guessing the problem is not that you didn't clean his ears when he asked but more than likely the way or manner you responded.
The manner in which we talk to our ourselves sometimes is the real problem not so much what we say.
If you snapped at him then yes, if not then i don't know what else because in my opinion that one never reach to cause fight.
Just my 2 cents for your consideration.
BTW, me too used to like my wife cleaning my ears, but not any more.
I guess it became a sort of burden to her and i don't like being a burden to anyone least of all, my beloved.
For me it wasn't about cleaning my ears (she used to press the buds to hard into my ears!!), it was just felt nice lieing my head on her laps and dozing off while the ear cleaning kept her busy. sigh.. the best things in life are truly free!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Careful woman. Stop been so much a woman. Stop probing too much. Women actually own that cat that curosity killed, I know but careful. No go dey look for what's not lost.

Nairaland could ruin your marriage. It would be better if you come down to his kid level ( he is a kid right now) do what he wants and then correct him ( not only a man is to correct a woman).

My wife did something unacceptable yesterday too but I was able to iron things out easily.

Normally I do the cook or my sister does it ( she came for 1 week and left yesterday) before she wakes up but yesterday, I was too occupies in my thoughts ( my father lost some big amount of money to a popular oil marketer which was disturbing me) when she woke up instead of asking politely she said " lo ba mi gbo onje ka na loosely translated go and put food on fire" me gree answer her?

It is not my duty, I started doing it the day I saw the marks all over her body due to carrying my child, wanted to lessen the burden for her, but she is misusing it. All I did was to ignore her, she did it herself and then I corrected her and she apologised and that was it.

Seeking advise from nairaland can ruin your marrriage. The same nairaland that made me think I had cancer because I dared bring up the symptom I was having onto this forum na hin you dey ask marriage questions?

Talk to him instead. You know his weak point more than nairaland.

lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by 4nobody4every1: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
If you massage and give me Head, no matter wetin you do, I no go divorce you. You hear me so? Ah no dey divorce you!!! tongue cheesy
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by 4nobody4every1: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Bigii:

So this small issue wey we get, na Im u carry come drop for here
U forget say me sef na nairalander? Oya come park ya tinz commot from my house before u go kill me wt cotton bud. I no want again
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby
And i will never call what i do for hubby weird
Cos we av been joined together as one
Its like i do it for myself too
only person who sounds reasonable here
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Abiagirl777(f): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Breadfruit:

I hateeee water used to wash the hands too. And I see people using same bowl sometimes. Eeewwww!

my mum tot it weird,i 'll rather not eat than wash my hand in the same bowl

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
thelish:
Is shaving of the inner chamber weird as well?
Cos am a pro in dat department.
I do that for him with my church mind ooo. not by force though.

i can just imagine , u raise the mic , turn it left - turn it right - bring it up - bring it down, and thennnnnn the mic comes to life , THEN u SPEAK INTO IT.

Enough speaking and then the mic vomits inside ur mouth wink wink wink wink

correct wife

3 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2016
wilybebsy:

Enter family section and u go see threads wey go make marriage no hungry u at all

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Delphi(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Reading your comment made my day. I was wondering the type of things people were typing. I felt so disappointed that the op has entered "one chance vehicle". People will present their situation as if it is the right norm or standard practice- what a disappointment. Thank God for people like you. Well done! Indeed, the social media has been hijacked by ignobles.
mrkhaynoni:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.