Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41657 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by EfemenaXY: 3:58am On Mar 26, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Op when are u going to start cleaning inside his nostrils smiley

Haha! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Dyt(f): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2016
I am actually indifferent
What's wrong if you clean ears, nose, shave, rub head, clean teeth grin grin grin and all
Battling eye lashes

Weird thing?
I Can't even say cos I am weird

Shrugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.

Just let him know you love doing those things for him however he needs to be polite to you.

Goodluck and happy cleaning.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by edwife(f): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Op when are u going to start cleaning inside his nostrils smiley

Nothing wrong with that... tongue

@chillisauce you are cray. grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Seems your man really likes getting ear attention...

OP, I have an experiment for ya. Stick your tongue in his ear. I'll let you figure out the mechanics of how you're going to do that in his current state of Mopey McAngryface, but if my assumption is correct, forget asking, he'll whimper, and maybe even beg, such that you won't recognize the man before you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by dangotesmummy: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
edwife:

Nothing wrong with that... tongue

@chillisauce you are cray. grin
lolzzz grin

Ahen madam don't you miss "mredwifeosband" you don't even ask after him.he for carry you go cinema today bet your shakara is too Much tongue

Anyway happy Easter wink cheesy
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by dangotesmummy: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Seems your man really likes getting ear attention...

OP, I have an experiment for ya. Stick your tongue in his ear. I'll let you figure out the mechanics of how you're going to do that in his current state of Mopey McAngryface, but if my assumption is correct, forget asking, he'll whimper, and maybe even beg, such that you won't recognize the man before you.
iyama grin

Which kain abasha is that? lipsrsealed grin

Where idoti is coming out from that's Where she'll stick her tongue in lipsrsealed

It tastes bitter though grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Tolatutu: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.

Saying please when asking for a favor is part of having manners angry that is something even kids are taught. No one likes to be ordered around or taken for granted. If a man comes her to say his wife just orders him to clean her nail polish or whatever we know your response will be different.
You won't say the wife is being romantic instead you'll be telling us how Nigerian women are rude and ungrateful but here you are ignoring the same traits in the man. This typeof one sided judgment is one of the many things the equality bill will address.

22 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by eyinjuege: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Treese, pls don't jab his ears with a cotton bud o before you rupture his ear drum and make him deaf or something. Abeg, all those people asking you too na jest o.
Meanwhile your hubby is a big baby, so just dey play with am and try to make am laugh.
As per cleaning ears for him, since you don't mind doing it just talk to him that you love doing it but you would appreciate it more of he could just use the magic word PLEASE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2016
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.
Lol the mere thought of this personally makes me nauseous tufia

I play with his beard? smiley
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Ayanko(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2016
If you stop doing it somebody else will do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by MadCow1: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2016
I eat her ......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Melkizedek(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Ayanko:
If you stop doing it somebody else will do it.
Taaaa! That one na threat?

6 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by ademoladeji(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding

BUHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha!

You be confam Crazysauce
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mayorkyzo: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
At the op does he ask rudely all the time or it was just that time??

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by chichriso: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2016
I brushes his teeth

If you are a blogger, click my SIGNATURES and add your blog
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Pangea: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin

You know, bursting pimples is a fetish right?
ACNEPHILIA

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by anochuko01(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2016
funny topic make una allow me go church naa grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by repogirl(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
Hilarious, I can totally relate.

At first when I got married, na the same thing o. Scratching his back plus full body massage most days after he returns from work.

As the responsibilities began piling up for me, me sef need body massage but I no fit talk, na to dey do im own while my body sef dey pain me.

One day, I said abeg me sef don taya, l need massage too. He said okay, he will do my own if I do his own. Na so we begin dey do. But as he begin dey do my own, the requests were not so often anymore. Instead he will call my eldest daughter to step on his back.

Now na the three small small children don take over, I only massage him once in a long while. They will climb on his back and be marching on him with dia legs and they are so happy to do it sef. Lol.

As for OP,some men are just not used to saying please. I guess that's the way they were trained.

I have cautioned my hubby severally and he is trying now. He even jokes about it that I should teach the kids, so they won't become like him.

Just understand and try to overlook his excesses.

26 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Ijaya123: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ok

Are you serious? You're advising her to escape from bonding with her husband? Women are their own worst enemy.

5 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
treese:

I don't have any problem doing those stuffs oo. No issues at all. But is it wrong for him to say it politely. With some please. Or say it like am some slave. Thatz my issue. Now him dey vex for me.
He didn't start with 'please' halfway, you want him to There's a BIG difference between Asking and Telling, Madam sad
I won't tell you how to handle the tantrum he's throwing right now cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by hahn(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2016
MadCow1:
I eat her ......... grin

And then throw up grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by omolola15(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
dangotesmummy:
iyama grin

Which kain abasha is that? lipsrsealed grin

Where idoti is coming out from that's Where she'll stick her tongue in lipsrsealed

It tastes bitter though grin wink

Iyama? And you said it tastes better. Na im be sey you don lick am tire na. Or how do you know it tastes bitter. Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ok

grin cool
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Pangea: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Sticking my tongue in my wife's ear makes her go crazy!
Yeah, its bitter grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Beremx(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
still thinking...

actually nothing. grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by amagunnerfan: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Careful woman. Stop been so much a woman. Stop probing too much. Women actually own that cat that curosity killed, I know but careful. No go dey look for what's not lost.

Nairaland could ruin your marriage. It would be better if you come down to his kid level ( he is a kid right now) do what he wants and then correct him ( not only a man is to correct a woman).

My wife did something unacceptable yesterday too but I was able to iron things out easily.

Normally I do the cook or my sister does it ( she came for 1 week and left yesterday) before she wakes up but yesterday, I was too occupies in my thoughts ( my father lost some big amount of money to a popular oil marketer which was disturbing me) when she woke up instead of asking politely she said " lo ba mi gbo onje ka na loosely translated go and put food on fire" me gree answer her?

It is not my duty, I started doing it the day I saw the marks all over her body due to carrying my child, wanted to lessen the burden for her, but she is misusing it. All I did was to ignore her, she did it herself and then I corrected her and she apologised and that was it.

Seeking advise from nairaland can ruin your marrriage. The same nairaland that made me think I had cancer because I dared bring up the symptom I was having onto this forum na hin you dey ask marriage questions?

Talk to him instead. You know his weak point more than nairaland.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by henrygale(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby

And i will never call what i do for hubby weird

Cos we av been joined together as one

Its like i do it for myself too
Ndo
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
fem29:

Lol, u cray

OP it true. Next week time he asks you to clean his ear, just jab the cotton bud into his ear, he says ouch, you say sorry babe. Jab it again and say I'm so clumsy nowadays cry. After this happens a few times, na him go dey clean his ears by himself, all na sense grin

Someone else will take over the little job from her if she does that
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by hrhobi1(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2016
All I ask for is for my wife to climb my back while I lay on d bed facing down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by henrygale(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Careful woman. Stop been so much a woman. Stop probing too much. Women actually own that cat that curosity killed, I know but careful. No go dey look for what's not lost.

Nairaland could ruin your marriage. It would be better if you come down to his kid level ( he is a kid right now) do what he wants and then correct him ( not only a man is to correct a woman).

My wife did something unacceptable yesterday too but I was able to iron things out easily.

Normally I do the cook or my sister does it ( she came for 1 week and left yesterday) before she wakes up but today, I was too occupies in my thoughts ( my father lost some big amount of money to a popular oil marketer which was disturbing me) when she woke up instead of asking politely she said " lo ba mi gbo onje ka na loosely translated go and put food on fire" me gree answer her?

It is not my duty, I started doing it the day I saw the marks all over her body due to carrying my child, wanted to lessen the burden for her, but she is misusing it. All I did was to ignore her, she did it herself and then I corrected her and she apologised and that was it.

Seeking advise from nairaland can ruin your marrriage. The same nairaland that made me think I had cancer because I dared bring up the symptom I was having onto this forum na hin you dey ask marriage questions?

Talk to him instead. You know his weak point more than nairaland.
Nice. Av experienced something similar to ur narration before too.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by MadCow1: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
hahn:

And then throw up grin

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.