Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:46 AM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41658 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by kurlz(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
fem29:

OMG, who said 'beg'

What is wrong with the hubby saying babe please can you clean out my ears!. Abeg we are not on the same wavelength so let's end it here!

and what's wrong with begging romantically?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
DonKool1:

First of all, i'm not a woman/wife but I suspect something else is responsible for your husband vexing.
I'm guessing the problem is not that you didn't clean his ears when he asked but more than likely the way or manner you responded.
The manner in which we talk to our ourselves sometimes is the real problem not so much what we say.
If you snapped at him then yes, if not then i don't know what else because in my opinion that one never reach to cause fight.
Just my 2 cents for your consideration.
BTW, me too used to like my wife cleaning my ears, but not any more.
I guess it became a sort of burden to her and i don't like being a burden to anyone least of all, my beloved.
For me it wasn't about cleaning my ears (she used to press the buds to hard into my ears!!), it was just felt nice lieing my head on her laps and dozing off while the ear cleaning kept her busy. sigh.. the best things in life are truly free!

Don my man!

So did you employ a sweet-sixteen to take over from where she stopped?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by steppin: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Which kind trash is this. most times you guys complain that men are not romantic because they refused to do some cheap things, now see your life.

Why can't she clean the husband's ear if she isn't busy. After careful study of marriage, it's crystal clear, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, that what lead to marriage isn't love but it's love that sustains marriage. why not do the thing that can sustain ur marriage. The little things that doesn't matter which really matters.
Some of these women are silly. Some are even single, yet they give advice about marriage. If you think cleaning his ear is a job, wait till another woman starts doing it for him. By then, you'll fight so hard for his attention and it'll be hard to get.
Some women go to the extent of doing things they haven't done, to please their husband in the bedroom, and someone is complaining about cleaning two ears. Something that won't even take up to five minutes, no matter how busy you are. Op, don't worry, when you get home, get an iron and strike his ear. He won't bother you again.
Just don't come back in a few months and complain that your husband has changed.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding
sort of comment that keeps me on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by JoeCutie(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Izyyblaze:

shocked cheesy
You are so not serious.
She's here! Thank God. kiss

Shebi you're seeing it? Keep it in mind, bae. Don't forget it
. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by blesoh(f): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
I clean his ears, he likes it when I do it. And when am not in the mood he begs me and I like doing it. I clear all the pimples from his face it's actually fun I do it when am bored.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by TDstarr: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin
lol I thought it wasjust me
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Taiofil(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
@op..though its lovely doing somtin of that nature to ur boo...dnt mind him he's just tryin to get ur attention...Plus he's totally in-love with is wife for him to ask you to do dat!
You sef make him do somtin like dat for you.

This are the sweet tinz in marriage!

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Izyyblaze(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
She's here! Thank God. kiss

Shebi you're seeing it? Keep it in mind, bae. Don't forget it
. wink
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by ATM2: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
fem29:

Lol, u cray

OP it true. Next week time he asks you to clean his ear, just jab the cotton bud into his ear, he says ouch, you say sorry babe. Jab it again and say I'm so clumsy nowadays cry. After this happens a few times, na him go dey clean his ears by himself, all na sense grin
Please don't ever take to those pieces of advice,because its all dangerous,just try and remember that if you don't do what he wants,then there are ladies out there that are ready to do it continuously without complaining please do what ur man wants and also treat him like a baby.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
CurrentSamuel:

only person who sounds reasonable here

grin tanx
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Your marriage will live long....

Amen nd urs too

Tanx smiley
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
omoplaycool:
AMEN o sister ..may God grant you the grace to do so and also a husband who will be willing to do even more for you. When you love someone, something's cease to be work to you.
# God bless our Nigerian women

Amen thank you
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
emrain:

Single lady spotted.....

playing single ladies - beyonce

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Flawlessangel(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby
And i will never call what i do for hubby weird
Cos we av been joined together as one
Its like i do it for myself too
hi there, remember me? Anyway i loved your replay, u are every guy's dream girl
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Flawlessangel:

hi there, remember me? Anyway i loved your replay, u are every guy's dream girl

My south african baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

shocked i'm every guys dream girl how?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Flawlessangel(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

My south african baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

shocked i'm every guys dream girl how?

the part where you said, you dont mind doing it for him because both of you are *ONE* that part right there is soooo romantic!!!

if every lady were thinking like this, the world would be a better place
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by JoeCutie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Flawlessangel:

the part where you said, you dont mind doing it for him because both of you are *ONE* that part right there is soooo romantic!!!

if every lady were thinking like this, the world would be a better place

Thank u so mch embarassed
grin i kno ryt dats me

Who ever i marry we are now one

cheesy how are u? miss you ma'am
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by layzie: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Breadfruit:

It is not being a beggar. It's about being polite.
There are five magic words that can douse any situation. They are:

Please, excuse me, sorry, thank you and pardon me.

Even our father in heaven loves us using these words. How.much more we humans?

I have a cleaning woman who comes to clean on Saturdays. I noticed she leaves some things undone unless I tell her. That is when you hear me tell her; "Madam, please wipe the windows today". And so on.
I can as well order her to do it since she is in my employ, and especially as shes taking advantage of some things. But I feel more comfortable putting please in my requests. So I just simply started withdrawing from being too familiar and gisting and what not.

I get ur point abt being polite, no arguments there. The issue here is OP giving her hubby a condition. I believe there are better ways of making ur hubby say pls than just demanding it/making it a condition precedent. What advise do u have have for her in this current situation?

@OP: how market? Una don settle?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by ADBS(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
owkay
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by layzie: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
are you married?

Does it matter?
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:

Does it matter?
yes it matters. If truly you are married. Then your husband is a true definition of a man despite his faults, and you are a good definition of a woman despite ur faults. He taught you well. For the very first time on this forum have I read an objective mature analysis by a female. You understand the inner working of the male brain and it's accompanying ego. Go and read ur response that made me mention you. Then you would know why am proud of u today. Kudos
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by khadijah12(f): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.

Nobody is telling him to beg, just ask politely. You can even ask politely without even adding "please" it's just a matter of the way and tone you use in saying it. So don't bring up an issue where there's none.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by akin33(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think many ladies do not appreciate marriage, maybe they should lean from divorce folks how to do anything to keep your partner. Many ladies also refuse their husband sex giving excuses of tiredness in a period of 1-3 Months. You must be writing letter to "aristos". Some ladies will tell you that because I have been a christian in several years, I don't use to sex. "Even though I did not do it for years, it doesn't bother me". The divorce are regretting to have use their foolishness to destroy their marriage and you that you are there do not value it.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by AsYouSaid: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley happy for you
halfricanadian : A wonderful moniker you have there. You maturity of response is noted and appreciated too. Too many others might have taken offence and responded negatively. Happy Easter Celebrations.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
AsYouSaid:

halfricanadian : A wonderful moniker you have there. You maturity of response is noted and appreciated too. Too many others might have taken offence and responded negatively. Happy Easter Celebrations.

Tank u cry cry

I really really appreciate ur nice comment

Tank u smiley
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by ugotuf(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby

And i will never call what i do for hubby weird

Cos we av been joined together as one

Its like i do it for myself too
Waoh! Aren't you a darling.
Not like others that will intentionally jarb cotton buds into their husband's ear drums and they even feel happy and proud to advice other women to do so. You will all be shocked at the very little and infinitesimal things that will send some people to hell on the last day.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
ugotuf:

Waoh! Aren't you a darling.

grin yes i are tank u
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by layzie: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
yes it matters. If truly you are married. Then your husband is a true definition of a man despite his faults, and you are a good definition of a woman despite ur faults. He taught you well. For the very first time on this forum have I read an objective mature analysis by a female. You understand the inner working of the male brain and it's accompanying ego. Go and read ur response that made me mention you. Then you would know why am proud of u today. Kudos

Thanks for the remarks.

But I'm a guy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Eddygourdo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:

Thanks for the remarks.

But I'm a guy grin cheesy grin
no wonder, woman no fit reason like that. Haba. For the first time I thought a woman has finally gotten men afterall. Which means the world is about to end. Goodday bro
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by slyrone(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
armyofone:
Damn!! What are you using, fowl feather ? grin
Allowing someone else clean out your own ear shocked when and if the quarrel is settled, please don't do it anymore.
I trust u didn't wear skirt to cover your big bulgy eyes wen she mentioned cotton board undecided
armyofone:
Damn!! What are you using, fowl feather ? grin
Allowing someone else clean out your own ear shocked when and if the quarrel is settled, please don't do it anymore.
I trust u didn't wear skirt to cover your big bulgy eyes wen she mentioned cotton board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.