Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41661 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by paschu: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
armyofone:
Damn!! What are you using, fowl feather ? grin
Allowing someone else clean out your own ear shocked when and if the quarrel is settled, please don't do it anymore.

You are really funny.

What right do you have to tell a wife what she ought to do or not do for her husband?

Too many 13-year olds littering nairaland lately.

But on a more serious note, the OP did NOT ask for your advice. She asked for your EXPERIENCE. Did you even care to read her narrative? Okay as a little 13-year old girl I'm sure you have zero experience to offer. But can't you get enough sense to shut the hell up? grin grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
layzie:

Thanks for the remarks.

But I'm a guy grin cheesy grin
No wonder lipsrsealed angry
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by edwife(f): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
dangotesmummy:
lolzzz grin

Ahen madam don't you miss "mredwifeosband" you don't even ask after him.he for carry you go cinema today bet your shakara is too Much tongue

Anyway happy Easter wink cheesy

I don't miss troublemaker tongue tongue
Happy Easter dear, hope you had a blast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by francisbiz: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
treese:
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.
Abegii, if you dont want to clean his ears and all those stuff, then stop. You have the right to reject. Reject this oppression vehemently.
Some very nice, sexy, sweet and lovely ladies out there searching for such a herculean task, will help you out. infact bone him make all these ladies do am for am.
Wetin sef? All them sweet ladies out there, see expo!, anytime wey una catch any married man ask am make him tell you wetin e dey like make her woman do for am wey she no dey do again, begin do am with jaarraa.

Shey my advise go na, atlist e better pass that WITCH wey say make you puncture your husband eardrums; see advice.

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by francisbiz: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
paschu:

You are really funny.

What right do you have to tell a wife what she ought to do or not do for her husband?

Too many 13-year olds littering nairaland lately.

But on a more serious note, the OP did NOT ask for your advice. She asked for your EXPERIENCE. Did you even care to read her narrative? Okay as a little 13-year old girl I'm sure you have zero experience to offer. But can't you get enough sense to shut the hell up? grin grin
Yu sef, you no know sey na women wey chop witch na them fool for nairaland
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by francisbiz: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding

WHITCH !!!
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
DonKool1:

First of all, i'm not a woman/wife but I suspect something else is responsible for your husband vexing.
I'm guessing the problem is not that you didn't clean his ears when he asked but more than likely the way or manner you responded.
The manner in which we talk to our ourselves sometimes is the real problem not so much what we say.
If you snapped at him then yes, if not then i don't know what else because in my opinion that one never reach to cause fight.
Just my 2 cents for your consideration.
BTW, me too used to like my wife cleaning my ears, but not any more.
I guess it became a sort of burden to her and i don't like being a burden to anyone least of all, my beloved.
For me it wasn't about cleaning my ears (she used to press the buds to hard into my ears!!), it was just felt nice lieing my head on her laps and dozing off while the ear cleaning kept her busy. sigh.. the best things in life are truly free!
*sobs* If i no marry eh make i die. Chai Favour Elijah will not pass me by. *at the guy i quoted above* i dae envy you die.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Deen77:
Woman can do anything when in love, but when love start to fade, complain!
seems you don't know women
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
TDstarr:
lol I thought it wasjust me
Go repair your blog abeg you just dae waste person mb. Mtcheww
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chillisauce:
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding
Lmaooo, Omg this is the funniest comment i've ever read.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by omgismholly(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin mine bathes me while I do his pedicures n manicures.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby
And i will never call what i do for hubby weird
Cos we av been joined together as one
Its like i do it for myself too

Na this kind OT dey make me love U
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Na this kind OT dey make me love U

Love you too

Thank u smiley

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
teddybear007:

Dnt mind her jare, when i saw her monicker, I said to myself, "she aint married , when she gets to that bridge, I'll ve a word for her"

with her mode of reasoning dear, I'm sure she will be an amazing wife to her hubby
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
fem29:

OMG, who said 'beg'

What is wrong with the hubby saying babe please can you clean out my ears!. Abeg we are not on the same wavelength so let's end it here!

itz good to be a submissive woman U knw
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by teddybear007(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

with her mode of reasoning dear, I'm sure she will be an amazing wife to her hubby

Of course, she will. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by asids55: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin

you remind me of a buddy way back in sec school,you must not have pimples on your face and pass the guy..he must definitely stop you and fix your fave for u
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by freelance777: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Nairalander;s

I had to step on this thread seeing that it hit front page knowing fully well that many people will comment in which good, relatively bad, and worse advises and comments will be dished out. And in order to shed light and to bring a full understanding of this issue in details, I just have to come in even though I have decided never to reply to my wife's post ON NL never again.

I am this very hard working man, always busy trying to make ends meet, making sure the family standard is on point, and this includes my wife at every phase of our marital life so far. I do anything for her without looking back, or without any form of dishing out conditions. There are few times though that I would normally tell her to @ least say thank you after going through an abnormal tedious task to get something fixed for her which I feel every normal human would do talk-less of ones wife.

The issue of ear cleaning does not arise all the time, it may be twice in a month, and I normally request when I know my ear is filled with dirt, and its an opportunity for me to enjoy with I call "sweetie' and also for me to relax. I normally would use the word please often, few times "please " doesnt accompany my request, I can bet that my request has never for once sounded authoritative. NEVER!! I asked her to get me the cotton bod, she brought it, I thought being that she knew my weakness and what I enjoy, she would just do it without me asking, she didnt while she walked away, I was like in yoruba " o de wa bami sey na" which means, come and assist on doing it na", I got a response from an atmosphere I could term cool and warming that is it hard for you to say please in order to get me to do ur ear? I wasnt pissed until she made a big deal out of it saying too much, that was when I told her not to worry after she had decided to come do it like I forced my sister to come do sumtin she never wanted to do. It was never going to be a good feeling afterwards. That being said, the issue was not the reason for my vexation, She was to wake up at 6 to catch up with work, so I woke her by tapping the bed, because if I had tapped her, she would say that I was hitting her. I tapped the bed and she yelled @ me, next thing, she arrogantly pulled the douve off my legs to hers, that automatically made me feel bad like am living with a woman that loves to drag with me like a man, for every 1 word i issue, i get 10 back in return, so many things I would love to say on this forum, but there wont be any need because I am the one that can solve my own problems, I can only make use of some few genuine advises here. I am married to someone whose background and ways of reasoning is totally out of this world, but never say never, I will hold on to my marriage and make it work like it should.

Thanks all.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Akhimien78(m): 2:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.

I'm disappointed!!! You ve little or no respect for women...is a wife a slave to her hubby? Common wives do the cooking most times feeding the kids, doing the laundry while u sit ur lazy ass waitin 4 her to clean ur ears m nt saying its bad m married n i will love wen my wife does same but would a "please" wit a smile to pamper her hurt!!! Talkinh about inequality ....is a wife a slave or ur partner 4 life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrwonlasewonie: 4:58am On Mar 28, 2016
edwife:

I don't miss troublemaker tongue tongue
Happy Easter dear, hope you had a blast!
haaaa so you eventually abandoned mredwifeosband in nairaland custody abi? grin

Ok o.mredwifeosband has broke nl jail and resurrected to mrwonlasewonie cheesy

Anywayz thanks I and wura had A swell easter.was beautiful cheesy
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrwonlasewonie: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2016
freelance777:
Nairalander;s

I had to step on this thread seeing that it hit front page knowing fully well that many people will comment in which good, relatively bad, and worse advises and comments will be dished out. And in order to shed light and to bring a full understanding of this issue in details, I just have to come in even though I have decided never to reply to my wife's post ON NL never again.

I am this very hard working man, always busy trying to make ends meet, making sure the family standard is on point, and this includes my wife at every phase of our marital life so far. I do anything for her without looking back, or without any form of dishing out conditions. There are few times though that I would normally tell her to @ least say thank you after going through an abnormal tedious task to get something fixed for her which I feel every normal human would do talk-less of ones wife.

The issue of ear cleaning does not arise all the time, it may be twice in a month, and I normally request when I know my ear is filled with dirt, and its an opportunity for me to enjoy with I call "sweetie' and also for me to relax. I normally would use the word please often, few times "please " doesnt accompany my request, I can bet that my request has never for once sounded authoritative. NEVER!! I asked her to get me the cotton bod, she brought it, I thought being that she knew my weakness and what I enjoy, she would just do it without me asking, she didnt while she walked away, I was like in yoruba " o de wa bami sey na" which means, come and assist on doing it na", I got a response from an atmosphere I could term cool and warming that is it hard for you to say please in order to get me to do ur ear? I wasnt pissed until she made a big deal out of it saying too much, that was when I told her not to worry after she had decided to come do it like I forced my sister to come do sumtin she never wanted to do. It was never going to be a good feeling afterwards. That being said, the issue was not the reason for my vexation, She was to wake up at 6 to catch up with work, so I woke her by tapping the bed, because if I had tapped her, she would say that I was hitting her. I tapped the bed and she yelled @ me, next thing, she arrogantly pulled the douve off my legs to hers, that automatically made me feel bad like am living with a woman that loves to drag with me like a man, for every 1 word i issue, i get 10 back in return, so many things I would love to say on this forum, but there wont be any need because I am the one that can solve my own problems, I can only make use of some few genuine advises here. I am married to someone whose background and ways of reasoning is totally out of this world, but never say never, I will hold on to my marriage and make it work like it should.

Thanks all.
enjoy ya life jare grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrwonlasewonie: 5:08am On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin grin
yapapa:
bursted! ear licker
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrwonlasewonie: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2016
acada111:

If you never do am how you take know the taste cheesy
Abi you de put your finger for your own de lick...Jesus embarassed
grin

Out of curiosity I just put my fingers into my ears,scratch it and taste it grin

Bet it tastes bitter so I just go and rinse my tongue wink
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by mrwonlasewonie: 5:17am On Mar 28, 2016
MadCow1:
I eat her ......... grin
then how come she's still alive grin tongue grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by MissMakas(f): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
If you massage and give me Head, no matter wetin you do, I no go divorce you. You hear me so? Ah no dey divorce you!!! tongue cheesy
A pragmatic, blunt but honest bad boy! tongue grin

Your girlfriend/wife is really going to enjoy you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by JoeCutie(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2016
MissMakas:
A pragmatic, blunt but honest bad boy! tongue grin

Your girlfriend/wife is really going to enjoy you. kiss
shocked grin kiss
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Dcaliphate(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby

And i will never call what i do for hubby weird

Cos we av been joined together as one

Its like i do it for myself too
Love u baby
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Love u baby

Love u too cheesy
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by freelance777: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
enjoy ya life jare grin

I sure will. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by datigbogirl: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
byvan03:
Haba !!this shouldn't cause quarrel , he should learn to ask nicely, there is nothing there . Don't worry he will get tired of squeezing his face. just keep talking as if nothing happened. If he ignores, call his attention that you are talking to him cheesy.

"If he ignores call his attention"..." Keep talking as if nothing happened " very bad pieces of advise.... It's like you're locking horns with him...don't do it.
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by byvan03: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
datigbogirl:

"If he ignores call his attention"..." Keep talking as if nothing happened " very bad pieces of advise.... It's like you're locking horns with him...don't do it.

Locking horns indeed, give your good advise and leave my bad advise to whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by freelance777: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Forgot to include that she concluded never to do it again after which I stated that in order to avoid problem or unwarranted request of 'PLEASE'', it was better I never request again, she concurred with an expression of relief and I thought to myself, so all these while she was doing it out of only lord know what. That got me mind choked. Was disappointed. But its all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.