Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them (4814 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
Must you always display your stvpidity on every comment you makeundecided??
abeg shut up another worwor person cheesy
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg shut up another worwor person cheesy
Lol, off here you dnt even match me one bit, not in any area of life...just grow up lil boy cool

1 Like

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, off here you dnt even match me one bit, not in any area of life...just grow up lil boy cool
abeg shut up and go suck a cork
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg shut up and go suck a cork
Hehehehe, you are so helpless, i'm no gay asslicker like youundecided...

Now let's look at it this way, you call yourself nairalandefcc, all you do is go abt any moniker with the letter "f" attached to it to see if the person is actuaylly a female or not, worst of it is, you even go as far as making inquiry offline to know if the person is actually a male, even the mods that are being paid are not working like you do...

This kind of things only happen if when the person has lost focus in life, nothing to motivate him, no dreams, no aspirations whatdsoever...if i say you are the most jobless troll on nairaland i might be right and not mincing words....

People i know who are efcc are busy using the FBI power vested on them by govt to make money and you are here living in self deception and delusion, bro, i'd advice you channel this your "talent" to something more lucrative and productive offline so your parents won't regret paying your school fees after all...take this piece of advice from me, it will help you.

Goodnight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:

Now let's look at it this way, you call yourself nairalandefcc, all you do is go abt any moniker with the letter "f" attached to it to see if the person is actuaylly a female or not, worst of it is, you even go as far as making inquiry offline to know if the person is actually a male, even the mods that are being paid are not working like you do...

This kind of things only happen if when the person has lost focus in life, nothing to motivate him, no dreams, no aspirations whatdsoever...if i say you are the most jobless stroll on nairaland i might be right and not mincing words....

People i know who are efcc are busy using the FBI power vested on them by govt to make money and you are here living in self deception and delusion, bro, i'd advice you channel this your "talent" to something more lucrative and productive offline so your parents won't regret paying your school fees after all...take this piece of advice from me, it well help you.

Goodnight.
now you done find trouble i only know one person offline here and thats tiny23 so its clear that i need to investigate you, i know that you are itsquinn i know
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:

Helo Asslicker??
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Helo Asslicker??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
it's not his fault nah, he was wired to be stupid nih grin
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by CplusJason: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
it's not his fault nah, he was wired to be stupid nih grin
Can you give it a rest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
Can you give it a rest?
Who are you again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by CplusJason: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Who are you again? undecided
It will be very nice if you go to bed now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
It will be very nice if you go to bed now.
It will be very nice if you mind your business,Sir smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by CplusJason: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
It will be very nice if you mind your business,Sir smiley
Not with the level of stupidity you're displaying here with that face of yours madam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
Not with the level of stupidity you're displaying here with that face of yours madam.
okay then, you should continue to rant since that is what pleases you.. Bye smiley
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by CplusJason: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
okay then, you should continue to rant since that is what pleases you.. Bye smiley
Told you some minutes ago that it will be nice if you go to bed........ God be with you till we meet again. cool
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Nailed it!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.... No wonder his gf dumped his irresponsible a$$ hahahaha
firstking01:

This kind of things only happen if when the person has lost focus in life, nothing to motivate him, no dreams, no aspirations whatdsoever...if i say you are the most jobless troll on nairaland i might be right and not mincing words....

People i know who are efcc are busy using the FBI power vested on them by govt to make money and you are here living in self deception and delusion, bro, i'd advice you channel this your "talent" to something more lucrative and productive offline so your parents won't regret paying your school fees after all...take this piece of advice from me, it will help you.

Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
now you done find trouble i only know one person offline here and thats tiny23 so its clear that i need to investigate you, i know that you are itsquinn i know
Go and get a life boy! You suck at investigating people cheesy grin....even Lasma will not even hire you cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Go and get a life boy! You suck at investigating people cheesy grin....even Lasma will not even hire you cheesy tongue
guy man shut up, you will be fully shamed and i will laugh while you delete your account aimless dog poo
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy grin e pain am! tongue
NairalandEFCC1:
guy man shut up, you will be fully shamed and i will laugh while you delete your account aimless dog poo

1 Like

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy grin e pain am! tongue
you are a guy everyone knows and i am no longer single dude
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you are a guy everyone knows and i am no longer single dude
good for you smiley
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2016
J

Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
why did you change that pix did he stroke a nerve
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
why did you change that pix did he stroke a nerve
Lol.. Nope, so im gonna put it back tongue
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol.. Nope, so im gonna put it back tongue
better do, their opinion about you doesn't matter

your pix and your profile

good morning
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
better do, their opinion about you doesn't matter

your pix and your profile

good morning
i did not remove it cuz of them tho
Good morning dear smiley
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Mimienudles(f): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maxi112:
GUYS LET GOO

GIRL: Are you a player?

ANS: Yes, Chelseafc wants to sign me next
season.

GIRL: Why do you want my BB pin?

ANS: NO, i want to use it and burst my pimples

GIRL: Baby, My subscription will soon expire,
what will i do?

ANS: Return the phone to the seller, and ask for
nokia torch.

GIRL: Jesus! sweet heart , is
that a condom your bringing out?

ANS: No, its my bank ATM card

GIRL: If i sleep over in your house, hope nothing
funny will happen?

ANS: Trust me, We will do night vigil.

GIRL: Baby send me card

ANS: Yellow card or Red card?

GIRL: Can you really date me without sex?

ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive?

GIRL: I hope your not after my body?

ANS: No, am after your spirit

GIRL: I have missed my period

ANS: Ask your course rep for the next class.

GIRL: Why don't you have a car?

ANS: Did your father have a car at
my age?
Jusuuu! This made my evening, lwkmd
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mimienudles:
Jusuuu! This made my evening, lwkmd
you again?

allow a dead thread to rest na
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Mimienudles(f): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maxi112:
you again?

allow a dead thread to rest na
...might be dead but it still lives...
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mimienudles:
...might be dead but it still lives...
can we leave this thread to another please
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Mimienudles(f): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maxi112:
can we leave this thread to another please
ain't going anywhere with you
Re: Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them by Maxi112: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mimienudles:
ain't going anywhere with you
what about the other room, let go their undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hh / Am I Wrong? / "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.