Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49790 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
uzolexis:

And it's ok for men to jump from one relationship to the other right Pls you guys should leave women alone, it's our bodies not yours, we are free to decide what to do with it. we don't tell you guys what to do with your bodies.
why would you term an advice from a male to a female bad. It's an advice, it's a take or leave it situation. You don't like it doesn't mean other ladies don't as well.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by lookingfly: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Same way the female members of your family tasted them all abi?

Sincerely, you're stupid.
That I don't agree with the op means I'm guilty abi?
To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Shalom!
hahaha............It's a pity you're talking this way. Who know how you use get that name 'missslimbody'........ Who know weda na guys wan kill you with strafing na him you come slim like okporoko fish. If you like go turn ashi since na strafing be your work.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by MissSlimbody(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
lookingfly:
hahaha............It's a pity you're talking this way. Who know how you use get that name 'missslimbody'........ Who know weda na guys wan kill you with strafing na him you come slim like okporoko fish. If you like go turn ashi since na strafing be your work.
You know so much about the profession, the female members of your family must be seasoned professional.
Please, tell them that AID IS REAL Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by uzolexis(f): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
slimmy2005:
why would you term an advice from a male to a female bad. It's an advice, it's a take or leave it situation. You don't like it doesn't mean other ladies don't as well.

Even though we don't agree, I must commend you for not calling me names as most other guys on this thread have done to ladies who dont agree with what the OP wrote. kiss
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by KingRex1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
jojosweet:
when u meet a boss she doesn't sing she decks her card and play. But the truth is if u haven't loved lost and love again u haven't lived. *thinking out loud ni o
Hmk indeed experience is the best teacher
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Recherche:
[color=#000099][/color]

That's why it's good to close your legs no matter the pressure from these guys, the issue here isn't the number of guys you've dated, but the number of guys you've slept with.

It's not really about avoiding jerks, as we all know people break up for lots of reasons and no relationship is guaranteed.

Imagine a lady dating a guy and his parents wants him to marry from another tribe despite all the time invested they eventually broke up, she meet another one, at first he seems nice but later, she figured out he's a chronic womaniser (with or without condom, he's good to go), she leaves that one too.

Another one travelled and it became a long distance relationship, because distance, that one too ended.

She dated another, thought he was the one ,only to find out she was the side chick and he's getting married on Saturday, but was at her place on Thursday.

My dear life is so unpredictable, you can't be too sure. That's why for me the best option is to zip up.

I once asked a guy on this forum who complained about ladies, how many men he thinks is appropriate for a lady to sleep with before marriage, but I got no response (and I think I know why). Because if he were to reply me, I would continue to ask him more questions and he might end up being in a dilemma.

You say no sex till marriage, they tell you lai lai(they need to test-drive,

After test-driving (that's if you allow, then the relationship packs up due to one of the reasons I have mentioned above earlier)

Then she meets the next guy she says no sex ,the next questions he throws to get her off balance is , "ARE YOU A VIRGIN", if she says no he says , then what excuse do you have to deny me sex.

Then she succumbs to that one too, then the relationship packs up, then he also travels maybe, lol(I am simply painting a scenario here).

Then she continues till she meets maybe the fifth guy , then that one goes to tell his friends how the private area of the new girl he met is like a bore hole. Please Oga what do you expect.

You are a virgin, they insult you , you are not they insult you. Men I hail ooooooo

The OP said he's looking for a lady who hasn't been ransacked ,well sorry @OP it's men like yourself who are obstructing you, na una dey do una self.

I totally agree with everything up there.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
uzolexis:

Even though we don't agree, I must commend you for not calling me names as most other guys on this thread have done to ladies who dont agree with what the OP wrote. kiss

I wouldn't call you names cos it doesn't make me more of a human or perfect. I've followed you and share some of your opinions and thought. I just wanted to know why you it didn't sink down with you in the case of a man dishing out advice a woman. I've done that in most cases and most of my female friends usually seek for my advice a lot and I do same when I need to.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
kulekaa:
u must hav dated lots of guys.

biGPoppaSays:
oloriburuku obinrin ni iwo... you won't listen,, keep servin ur body to men like servin food in a burial ceremony.... ode oshi....

do well to vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016, she's beautiful, intelligent and fit for the crown #blackisbeautiful.

Peeparty I hail o
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by peeparty(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

do well to vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016, she's beautiful, intelligent and fit for the crown #blackisbeautiful.

Peeparty I hail o

thanks for you support... lan.icky the best candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by tommychow(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2016
uzolexis:

And it's ok for men to jump from one relationship to the other right Pls you guys should leave women alone, it's our bodies not yours, we are free to decide what to do with it. we don't tell you guys what to do with your bodies.

So women shouldn't be advised and guided through this man's world? You prefer all men to keep quiet while the selfish ones use your bodies out of your ignorance? The thoughtful ones are giving you advice, be grateful.

Stop comparing yourselves to men when it comes to sex, we have ten times your libido. Face facts and wise up, y'all will be wives someday.

Good day, ma'am.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by skywalker240(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
EliteQueen:
u sound like the type that abuse women in a relationship
Regret kwa grin

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biGPoppaSays(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
what can I do to gain my girlfriend heart back,,, I still love her. tho I got angry and I collected the phone I bought for her after break up...I still need her anyway
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by callMeAlpha(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2016
biGPoppaSays:
what can I do to gain my girlfriend heart back,,, I still love her. tho I got angry and I collected the phone I bought for her after break up...I still need her anyway
hahahahaah..If I was her,I won't take ur sorry ass back...y would u take somfin u bot her jst cos u guys had a misunderstanding. ..mentality of a looser..nxt time wen getting somfin 4 someone, try getting somfin u wouldn't care mch abt should incase anything goes wrong...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Tklabelle(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.