Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49791 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 1:19am On Apr 18, 2016
amtaken:
I personally don't like lose people, whether they are males or females.

I don't have much respect for anyone who keeps changing lovers like Davido and Wizkid.

We are human beings and not dogs.

Good and that is my point.

These days you hear ladies say they are in an affair for the fun of it and some will call it friends with benefits and they latter blame the malefolk.

Many ladies need mental resetting...a man will tell you he cantt live witout u n shortly after having you he asks you to jump into the lagoon...please who is to blame?..is it the guy who is a smart liar or the gullible lady?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by MENTORCH(m): 1:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Some ladies of nowadays dont really care and don't wana know, if they see a new guy and they like him they date him irrespective of increasing numbers. I hope you know that no matter how many guys a girl has bleeped; there is no way you will know.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by iamcourage(m): 1:28am On Apr 18, 2016
i agree a little bit with Op..in the sense that ladies should be careful before they go into any relationship so as to regulate how many guys the allow into the promise land...this in anyway does not mean that they should stick to a bad relationship because they already had sex with the guy...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by vchykp(m): 1:35am On Apr 18, 2016
jaxxy:

That's where I think d hypocrisy lies. When wen say ladies cant bt men can. Who r d men screwing? Ghosts? Lol... I agree with toks2008 on d moral lesson up until d point where he validates just men.

Oh, how I wish ronald could stop thinking like a fulani president, ladies that has had lots of sex canneva be same with ones who has had few, u'll get to know wen u start having Bleep tho,buh my main point is dat during the course of relationship, she may have done 2abortion for emeka, 1 for ronald and anoda for toks, so what is left. For the husband to enjoy?.. #leftOVER?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by amtaken(f): 1:41am On Apr 18, 2016
You are talking about ladies, I am talking about both genders.

Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, both males and females.

Toks2008:

These days you hear ladies say they are in an affair for the fun of it and some will call it friends with benefits and they latter blame the malefolk.

Many ladies need mental resetting...a man will tell you he cantt live witout u n shortly after having you he asks you to jump into the lagoon...please who is to blame?..is it the guy who is a smart liar or the gullible lady?

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by amtaken(f): 1:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Thanks.

vchykp:

U said my mind

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by baby124: 2:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Does this guy have a job? So a lady should stay with you after finding out that you are an untreated lunatic. A relationship is both ways. If both parties are not putting in the required effort, then that relationship should not exist. Stop misleading people, and Seun needs to stop giving you attention. Your advice is dead wrong, so wrong.
Women, never stay with anyone because of what people will say. Let them say. Pursue your happiness and the person that gives you peace of mind. Because at the end of the day, people will always talk. Good or bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by baby124: 2:21am On Apr 18, 2016
amtaken:
I personally don't like lose people, whether they are males or females.

I don't have much respect for anyone who keeps changing lovers like Davido and Wizkid.

We are human beings and not dogs.

Human beings are animals... Only somegene variation from dogs. If not for rules and customs. We suppose de fork anything we like. Primitive humans do it. So it's a natural instinct male or female. But definitely nothing should be done in excess or abused. The fact is we should all practice self control and respect our partner or spouses. Never take anyone for granted.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 2:30am On Apr 18, 2016
vchykp:

Oh, how I wish ronald could stop thinking like a fulani president, ladies that has had lots of sex canneva be same with ones who has had few, u'll get to know wen u start having Bleep tho,buh my main point is dat during the course of relationship, she may have done 2abortion for emeka, 1 for ronald and anoda for toks, so what is left. For the husband to enjoy?.. #leftOVER?

Na shaff go remain...korofo and that is when you will here that crazy talks that "everybody has a past" tarrrh

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by poshestmina(f): 2:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Trash!!!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by peter(m): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2016
baby124:
Does this guy have a job? So a lady should stay with you after finding out that you are an untreated lunatic. A relationship is both ways. If both parties are not putting in the required effort, then that relationship should not exist. Stop misleading people, and Seun needs to stop giving you attention. Your advice is dead wrong, so wrong.
Women, never stay with anyone because of what people will say. Let them say. Pursue your happiness and the person that gives you peace of mind. Because at the end of the day, people will always talk. Good or bad

Pls give him a job
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by trippleKAY(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.
u are a PU**Y
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 2:40am On Apr 18, 2016
baby124:

Why are some ladies naturally mentally incoherrent?

First you asked if i have a job and i wonder the correlation of that lame qyestion to the matter on ground...then ironically you ended up paraphrasing exactly what i wrote...is that not worrisome?

Btw what is this thing anout job most of you ladies are always quick to make reference to?

Are most Naija ladies so enmeshed in perpetual delusion about this job thing...young lady please get this straight...some of us are CEOs, we are not at the mercy of 8 to 5 activity so wake up from that stupid mindset and stop making a fool of yourself.

And next time please read before you comment cos all you wrote corroborattes with the write up

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by amtaken(f): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Speak for yourself.

baby124:

Human beings are animals... Only somegene variation from dogs. If not for rules and customs. We suppose de fork anything we like. Primitive humans do it. So it's a natural instinct male or female. But definitely nothing should be done in excess or abused. The fact is we should all practice self control and respect our partner or spouses. Never take anyone for granted.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by activelyA(f): 3:05am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

How could you be so wise

His chauvinistic opinions alway hitting front page coupled with the fact that most front page topics potray women as sex object goes to show who Seun Osewa has for a moderator.. .

I am past the stage of blaming him(toks) i blame the moderator who finds his female spiting thread qualitative enough to be on front page.

For goodness sake if you were hurt by a woman, be a man and lick up you wounds.
Such a man of little or no understanding

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 3:39am On Apr 18, 2016
activelyA:

How could you be so wise

His chauvinistic opinions alway hitting front page coupled with the fact that most front page topics potray women as sex object goes to show who Seun Osewa has for a moderator.. .

I am past the stage of blaming him(toks) i blame the moderator who finds his female spiting thread qualitative enough to be on front page.

All these wailing because i advised that lasies should avoid jumping from one man to another...

ok sis abeg..continue to change guys and infact date 10 at the same time...your headache...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ziego(m): 4:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided

The feeling when op has tabled ur lifestyle

I understand dear.

Its well

Believe or not its simple truth
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ziego(m): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2016
refiner:
make I pitch my tent here,incase it reaches front page....e no dey hard dem!undecided

buh related to d topic I fink I go wif d op!

If ur vehicle spoils u repair it.
When u buy new one it will still spoil.

Its either you don't know how to drive or you don't know how to maintain a car

It must not always be the car, it could be you.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by asids55: 4:26am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, you don't have to employ sexual decency as an artifice to justify your misogynous deportment. Sexual morality is subjective and the moral compass in which you view yours isn't same for others. And even so, indecency to sexualism isn't balked to just one gender. If a lady who fvcks about can be seen as a libertine so does a guy.

I'm inclined to throw your asinine question back to you - of what use is it if a guy keeps jumping from one woman to another only to realize they aren't his type? Oh wait, we can philander but a woman shouldn't? Forgot.

Listen mate, if you must engage me you must be ready to be balance and unbiased to any gender. For as long as you place any gender on a pedestal above the other I won't hesitate in exposing your folly and alpha male postulations.

Talking about jerks, I think you must be mistaken me for the reflection in your mirror. Look punctiliously and cogitate introspectively and you'd see the jerk right there with you.

there is a huge difference between a guy that jumps on different girls to a girl that does the same with different guys,a girls pvssy expands considerably well when she encounters different dickks which puts her at a disadvantage,but for a guy,he actually becomes better in bed giving his series of experience he has with different girls,no body damage unlike his female counterpart
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by asids55: 4:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

First you asked if i have a job and i wonder the correlation of that lame qyestion to the matter on ground...then ironically you ended up paraphrasing exactly what i wrote...is that not worrisome?

Btw what is this thing anout job most of you ladies are always quick to make reference to?

Are most Naija ladies so enmeshed in perpetual delusion about this job thing...young lady please get this straight...some of us are CEOs, we are not at the mercy of 8 to 5 activity so wake up from that stupid mindset and stop making a fool of yourself.

And next time please read before you comment cos all you wrote corroborattes with the write up

I guess she forgot to read the part where you said it's better not to be in a relationship than jump around on different dickks
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nefertitiram: 4:50am On Apr 18, 2016
OP what is your business what a woman does with her body?

Is it your own?

Your epistle right there was chauvinistic crap. Face your life and advise men instead.

She should stay in a dead relationship just because she doesn't want to be seen as jumping from man to man? Does any woman wake up and set out to change men like sanitary towels? If you men are men enough to treat a woman right will she get upset and walk away?

By the way are you married? If not, go and get married and let's see if your perspective of life will not improve.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by doskie(m): 4:51am On Apr 18, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry
checked your dp. na wa oh. ur beautiful? bur na wa oh. and you still dey insult op
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by anselm791(m): 4:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
That's just rude.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nefertitiram: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2016
activelyA:

How could you be so wise

I can't believe how they think! Are women Sex objects? They act like they are doing a woman a favor by being in a relationship with her. This tells a lot about their upbringing.

If you even check you will find out toks is single and women keep walking out on him. Is a relationship all about Sex? These guys are completely misguided, and I am afraid for this generation.

OP, rewrite your post, remove Sex from the equation and you will see how much of a loser you are, since you cannot keep a woman.

If I wasn't married to a man who respects women, I would think this world has been sent to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nefertitiram: 5:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Must you sleep with a lady you are in a relationship with! Geeez! You are the one that needs mental resetting.

Find a girl, befriend her, get to know her, if she fits your profile, court her, get to meet her family, engage her, marry her then sleep with her.

As long as you keep getting the equation wrong you will continue to be miserable.

Respect is reciprocal. If you cannot respect a woman's body, you will only attract idi.ots like yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Oliviaarims:

Well,yeah...that's how it does seem. But I chose to take a part of it and interpret the msg differently.

But just imagine,u sleep with 3 more consecutive guys and u discover them to be "unworthy?”

That's why it's good to close your legs no matter the pressure from these guys, the issue here isn't the number of guys you've dated, but the number of guys you've slept with.

It's not really about avoiding jerks, as we all know people break up for lots of reasons and no relationship is guaranteed.

Imagine a lady dating a guy and his parents wants him to marry from another tribe despite all the time invested they eventually broke up, she meet another one, at first he seems nice but later, she figured out he's a chronic womaniser (with or without condom, he's good to go), she leaves that one too.

Another one travelled and it became a long distance relationship, because distance, that one too ended.

She dated another, thought he was the one ,only to find out she was the side chick and he's getting married on Saturday, but was at her place on Thursday.

My dear life is so unpredictable, you can't be too sure. That's why for me the best option is to zip up.

I once asked a guy on this forum who complained about ladies, how many men he thinks is appropriate for a lady to sleep with before marriage, but I got no response (and I think I know why). Because if he were to reply me, I would continue to ask him more questions and he might end up being in a dilemma.

You say no sex till marriage, they tell you lai lai(they need to test-drive,

After test-driving (that's if you allow, then the relationship packs up due to one of the reasons I have mentioned above earlier)

Then she meets the next guy she says no sex ,the next questions he throws to get her off balance is , "ARE YOU A VIRGIN", if she says no he says , then what excuse do you have to deny me sex.

Then she succumbs to that one too, then the relationship packs up, then he also travels maybe, lol(I am simply painting a scenario here).

Then she continues till she meets maybe the fifth guy , then that one goes to tell his friends how the private area of the new girl he met is like a bore hole. Please Oga what do you expect.

You are a virgin, they insult you , you are not they insult you. Men I hail ooooooo

The OP said he's looking for a lady who hasn't been ransacked ,well sorry @OP it's men like yourself who are obstructing you, na una dey do una self.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by asids55: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not all women feel ashamed coming across guys who have fvcked them, liberal free-minded women won't give a hoot. What's there to be ashamed of coming across guys she has fvcked? If he isn't embarrassed why should she?

For the purpose of argument, there's no scientific study that proves frequent sexual activity affects or 'loosen' the vagina. It has been proven to be a myth and misconception so if you have any please free to share and discuss them.

Let's even assume that constant sex makes the vagina loose, of which it hasn't been established, what's your business about it? For how long are you going to hide under the umbrella of oblation in what shouldn't ordinarily be your concern? Whatever a woman does with her life and vagina is no concern of any man.

Ironically, sexual and moral 'counsellors' like yourself finds it okay to engage in sexual encounters with different ladies but becomes aggravated when a lady does same. These women don't screw themselves, do they?

just saw this too..my guy,I don't need any science to tell me that when a girl shags around,her pvssy wunt expand,over expand go worry am self..experience they say is the best teacher.

it's every guys business, just a few will want to stay put with a girl that got a very wide pvssy,and even if they stay,they might want to use it against her during the relationship...and am dead sure that you would reject a very worn out pvssy
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 18, 2016
nefertitiram:

Must you sleep with a lady you are in a relationship with! Geeez! You are the one that needs mental resetting.

Find a girl, befriend her, get to know her, if she fits your profile, court her, get to meet her family, engage her, marry her then sleep with her.

As long as you keep getting the equation wrong you will continue to be miserable.

Respect is reciprocal. If you cannot respect a woman's body, you will only attract idi.ots like yourself
[color=#990000][/color]

Thank you ooooo , men like the OP wants to eat their cakes and still have it, really I tire oooooo

You tell them you don't want to have sex outside wedlock, they say they can't have a sexless relationship, and yet they come here ranting.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by baby124: 5:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Dude you are mentally deranged. This is why you are giving advice when no woman wants you. Apply your advice to success before advising women. Stick to men, and leave women alone. You are obsessed with the idea of women. No woman will stay with a small minded jobless man. Get a life and a JOB first before you quote me. What you wrote up there is completely senseless. I did not paraphrase you. You lack the ability to make sense. Anyone that can sit down and reason a woman's matter complete with blue highlights is probably jobless and homeless. You are delusional! CEO of what? Nairaland Amebo and Gbefila? Get a life and shove your advice. Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
Ok, kindergarting class detected

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.