Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49789 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by jmichlins(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
I go into any relationship hoping for the best but already prepared for the worst. You can call it a quit now and i will not feel a thing only that i will feel sad of yet another wasted time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

don't u fink u are playing wif his hrt?
r too nice...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

don't u fink u are playing wif his hrt?
Nope.
Let him know upfront what yer lookin' for an ask him if it's the same for him an if no..... ya go
Not everyone,female or male, look for ties that bind
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Amen!!
But you could just date fer the fun of it
an never get into anything serious.
That's what I do.
and at wat age will u start dating for d seriousness it deserves? I need to see yah chancellor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by trustedward(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
I smell end time comments everywhere undecided undecided
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
biazarre:
and at wat age will u start dating for d seriousness it deserves? I need to see yah chancellor
When I've had enough fun tongue
......Really though dude,when I'm ready fer somethin' more.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
When I've had enough fun tongue
......Really though dude,when I'm ready fer somethin' more.
and wat if u fail to find 1 den??.... talking from experience..
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope.
Let him know upfront what yer lookin' for an ask him if it's the same for him an if no..... ya go
Not everyone,female or male, look for ties that bind

I concur wif u,buh I doubt if u could see DAT kinda person/relationship in dis present dispention ....

and co'mon u won't even feel u are single wen u ve got a tight schedule!!...

well,anyfin DAT rock ur boat!smiley
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
biazarre:
r too nice...
pardon?undecided
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
biazarre:
and wat if u fail to find 1 den??.... talking from experience..
That's just the thing......there's always someone.
There a lotta dudes in this world wink I'll be good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's just the thing......there's always someone.
There a lotta dudes in this world wink I'll be good.
gud luck dear....
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

pardon?undecided
u bull or wolf lemme kno now!!!!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

I concur wif u,buh I doubt if u could see DAT kinda person/relationship in dis present dispention ....

and co'mon u won't even feel u are single wen u ve got a tight schedule!!...

well,anyfin DAT rock ur boat!smiley

It ain't about bein' single fer me,but the fun an enjoyment of it.
But you keep on Sister Refiner the nun wink smiley
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. u in such relationship presently??
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2016
yet another thread demeaning the women folks

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:
. u in such relationship presently??
Not always a relationship, sometimes just dates.
But ta answer yer question not at this moment,no.Why
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by skywalker240(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2016
toks2008 1 alomo bitters and 2 bottles of orijin 4 u.....i love u.....no homo...

Preach on brother

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuamoses101(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Whichever girl/lady disagrees with the op its obvious she has already had up 16 ex's who have all had there fair share of her punny nd she isnt still close to finding mr perfect (i have said my peace)(leaves tread)

4 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by KingRex1(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2016
false! KingCheezyPuff we both know how women get easily attached nd emotional.

Ladies be forming bosses at first, tho we both know what happens later on. Well its good to see a lady with such view
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
just wana kno.... yemfem0015@gmail.com... ur a person of interest!!!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuamoses101(m): 12:15am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
u opened ur acct just days ago nd ur days spent online is more than half mine chai there is God,do u sleep in nl?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2016
joshuamoses101:
u opened ur acct just days ago nd ur days spent online is more than half mine chai there is God,do u sleep in nl?
Ya bully.
That's not fair sad cause I really cut back.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:
just wana kno.... yemfem0015@gmail.com... ur a person of interest!!!
Thank ya sir,no.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank ya sir,no.
no prblm dear!!!

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Awon puma ti de.

In your myopic world, you keep juxtaposing men and women together in terms of sexual decency and that is why people like you will forever be jerks for women.

Of what use is it when a lady keeps jumping from one man to another and after been laid by these men she now realizes they are not good for her? Dude think with your brain.

Pal, you don't have to employ sexual decency as an artifice to justify your misogynous deportment. Sexual morality is subjective and the moral compass in which you view yours isn't same for others. And even so, indecency to sexualism isn't balked to just one gender. If a lady who fvcks about can be seen as a libertine so does a guy.

I'm inclined to throw your asinine question back to you - of what use is it if a guy keeps jumping from one woman to another only to realize they aren't his type? Oh wait, we can philander but a woman shouldn't? Forgot.

Listen mate, if you must engage me you must be ready to be balance and unbiased to any gender. For as long as you place any gender on a pedestal above the other I won't hesitate in exposing your folly and alpha male postulations.

Talking about jerks, I think you must be mistaken me for the reflection in your mirror. Look punctiliously and cogitate introspectively and you'd see the jerk right there with you.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuamoses101(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ya bully.
That's not fair sad cause I really cut back.
lolz cheezy,u a suspect
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
joshuamoses101:
lolz cheezy,u a suspect
KingCheezyPuff! .....Not Cheezy angry Goodbye.
Laughin' at me.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by theEYe21(f): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin see this ode
Toks2008:
Breaking up can be a very painful thing especially when you have invested so much emotions into the affair and if a guy says he is really done i guess the lady has no choice but to move on and hope for a better union but there are some ladies who have this mindset that they can just call off a union whenever they dim fit and for these set of ladies please get this straight;When you say "im done" for whatever reason,in most cases,the guy will be like "wow at last i have the freedom to be with a fresh chic"

The bitter truth is that no matter how super sexy you may look,after a considerably "long" union,most married men and guys in committed relationship secretly fantasize about being with a fresh lady without the complication of double dating or polygamy and it will take a man who truly loves his woman to make the slightest effort to make her stay if she opts for a break because most niggas are always excited when they have the chance to freely be with another fresh chic but many ladies fail to realize this.

Even those who make effort to make a lady stay with them tend to realize latter that they were actually spoiling their chance of starting all over with another new lady which in itself is an exciting feeling but the lady on the other hand usually do not understand that the more the guys she dates,the less respected she will be among the male folks.

So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

The epitome of this piece is that its better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another and it is better to be a single lady for life rather than be a divorcee. This is not about advising any lady to stay in an abusive union but this is just the simple truth

Abeg think.

8 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Qualer: 1:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2016
biazarre:
u bull or wolf lemme kno now!!!!

pardon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undecided
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by refiner(f): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

lol!grin....funny u!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by emperorchedda(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Awon puma ti de.

In your myopic world, you keep juxtaposing men and women together in terms of sexual decency and that is why people like you will forever be jerks for women.

Of what use is it when a lady keeps jumping from one man to another and after been laid by these men she now realizes they are not good for her? Dude think with your brain.
he doesn't have a brain

Women and men are not equal sexually, I'm sure the girls are aware of this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.