Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49780 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by emperorchedda(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, you don't have to employ sexual decency as an artifice to justify your misogynous deportment. Sexual morality is subjective and the moral compass in which you view yours isn't same for others. And even so, indecency to sexualism isn't balked to just one gender. If a lady who fvcks about can be seen as a libertine so does a guy.

I'm inclined to throw your asinine question back to you - of what use is it if a guy keeps jumping from one woman to another only to realize they aren't his type? Oh wait, we can philander but a woman shouldn't? Forgot.

Listen mate, if you must engage me you must be ready to be balance and unbiased to any gender. For as long as you place any gender on a pedestal above the other I won't hesitate in exposing your folly and alpha male postulations.

Talking about jerks, I think you must be mistaken me for the reflection in your mirror. Look punctiliously and cogitate introspectively and you'd see the jerk right there with you.

You will be taken seriously when you admit the sexual organ of male is different from female.

Why do women seek for vagina tightener after they have been fvcked blue black?? Why do women feel ashamed when they come into a gathering and come across many guys who have fvcked them?? Why do male sexual organ not have any side effect after they have fvckked 100 girls?? And don't tell me that shiit of pvssy being elastic because we honestly know it wears out after too many use

These are just few points to let you know male are more advantaged when it comes to having different partners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biazarre(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

pardon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undecided
. lol.....grin lipsrsealed
refiner:

pardon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undecided
. lol.....grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Funny thing about relationships is that we're never really content. When the lady decides she wants to breakup, it might come as a relief for the guy. , but after he gets into a new relationship with his fresh babe, he realizes that his ex was more understanding, patient, selfless, then he gets jealous when he sees her trying to move on, and tries all his tricks to win her back. In life we can never have it all.....

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2016
rubsaphy:
Funny thing about relationships is that we're never really content. When the lady decides she wants to breakup, it might come as a relief for the guy. , but after he gets into a new relationship with his fresh babe, he realizes that his ex was more understanding, patient, selfless, then he gets jealous when he sees her trying to move on, and tries all his tricks to win her back. In life we can never have it all.....

You are right tho but your assertion is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuamoses101(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
KingCheezyPuff! .....Not Cheezy angry Goodbye.
Laughin' at me.
lolz not laughing at u(valerie)m just telling ya wat u nid to knw
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by jayloms: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
emperorchedda:
You will be taken seriously when you admit the sexual organ of male is different from female.

Why do women seek for vagina tightener after they have been fvcked blue black?? Why do women feel ashamed when they come into a gathering and come across many guys who have fvcked them?? Why do male sexual organ not have any side effect after they have fvckked 100 girls?? And don't tell me that shiit of pvssy being elastic because we honestly know it wears out after too many use

These are just few points to let you know male are more advantaged when it comes to having different partners

Proper response. The broda thinks throwing a bunch of vocabs in his comments passes him as intelligent. Ladies simply should not do what guys do, especially when "sexuality" is d subject of discourse. Simply because our physiology is structured differently. A man can go on fvcking as many times as he wants and wouldn't have much side effects save the energy he loses in d process - but same cannot be said for a lady.

The more you date diff guys and allow them to squeeze those oranges of urs and allow them access to your ***** the weaker the walls get and sooner or later it would affect you psychologically.

Fact is, women suffer more psychological effects, when they start realizing their physical assets are depreciating, hence, the reason some try to remain sexy using every means possible.

As a lady, you should truly define what it is you and d oda party want in ur relationship at its infancy before intimacy sets in.

7 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2016
joshuamoses101:
lolz not laughing at u(valerie)m just telling ya wat u nid to knw
I never told you my name,you seen me tell someone else Musta did.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2016
jayloms:

Proper response. The broda thinks throwing a bunch of vocabs in his comments passes him as intelligent. Ladies simply should not do what guys do, especially when "sexuality" is d subject of discourse. Simply because our physiology is structured differently. A man can go on fvcking as many times as he wants and wouldn't have much side effects save the energy he loses in d process - but same cannot be said for a lady.

The more you date diff guys and allow them to squeeze those oranges of urs and allow them access to your ***** the weaker the walls get and sooner or later it would affect you psychologically.

Fact is, women suffer more psychological effects, when they start realizing their physical assets are depreciating, hence, the reason some try to remain sexy using every means possible.

As a lady, you should truly define what it is you and d oda party want in ur relationship at its infancy before intimacy sets in.

Brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
emperorchedda:
he doesn't have a brain

Women and men are not equal sexually, I'm sure the girls are aware of this

leave the dude,he wants to impress the gullible ladies.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Laws ah massy.
This thread is a breedin' ground for misogyny
Jayloms The fact that you believe that hot liquid you just spat all over this comment section is astounding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Itsmenyou: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2016
I think you are a sad, sad man, OP, and I feel extremely sorry for you. What women decide to do, or not do, in the end is all of their business and none of yours. All your patriarchal rants here on NL has still not done a thing to ease your foul temperament, has it? A thousand more won't do the trick, to be honest. All it will gain you is a high BP, and death after a bit.

Now breathe. Women are not your problem. Their vaginas are theirs, not yours. Go find your solution elsewhere.

I think Jesus can help you, f you let Him. But I must warn you, He'll definitely frown at your views. Premarital sex (and adultery), after all is a sin. You won't get into heaven because you think your "private part" is a master key.

Leave it at the door, will you? And oh, the bitterness too.

Good luck!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
emperorchedda:

Why do women seek for vagina tightener after they have been fvcked blue black??
Don't know that they all do or have need to.
All men aren't large down there.
An some vaginas spring back ever after birthing a children.
Why do women feel ashamed when they come into a gathering and come across many guys who have fvcked them??
Because society is biased towards women with ideals we must be pure or havin' little ta no sexual partners
Why do male sexual organ not have any side effect after they have fvckked 100 girls??
See the above.....not all vaginas become loose And don't tell me that shiit of pvssy being elastic because we honestly know it wears out after too many use[/quote]not exactly

Nope.
Only thing yer advantaged in is not bein' stoned because of it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Itsmenyou:
I think you are a sad, sad man, OP, and I feel extremely sorry for you. What women decide to do, or not do, in the end is all of their business and none of yours. All your patriarchal rants here on NL has still not done a thing to ease your foul temperament, has it? A thousand more won't do the trick, to be honest. All it will gain you is a high BP, and death after a bit.

Now breathe. Women are not your problem. Their vaginas are theirs, not yours. Go find your solution elsewhere.

I think Jesus can help you, f you let Him. But I must warn you, He'll definitely frown at your views. Premarital sex (and adultery), after all is a sin. You won't get into heaven because you think your "private part" is a master key.

Leave it at the door, will you? And oh, the bitterness too.

Good luck!

Se o gbadun? definitely o ti ree ni inu opolo

When you are ready to make sense please quote me.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by sheilak: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:
Breaking up can be a very painful thing especially when you have invested so much emotions into the affair and if a guy says he is really done i guess the lady has no choice but to move on and hope for a better union but there are some ladies who have this mindset that they can just call off a union whenever they dim fit and for these set of ladies please get this straight;When you say "im done" for whatever reason,in most cases,the guy will be like "wow at last i have the freedom to be with a fresh chic"

The bitter truth is that no matter how super sexy you may look,after a considerably "long" union,most married men and guys in committed relationship secretly fantasize about being with a fresh lady without the complication of double dating or polygamy and it will take a man who truly loves his woman to make the slightest effort to make her stay if she opts for a break because most niggas are always excited when they have the chance to freely be with another fresh chic but many ladies fail to realize this.

Even those who make effort to make a lady stay with them tend to realize latter that they were actually spoiling their chance of starting all over with another new lady which in itself is an exciting feeling but the lady on the other hand usually do not understand that the more the guys she dates,the less respected she will be among the male folks.

So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is

totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.
[/b][/color]

[b]The epitome of this piece is that its better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another and it is better to be a single lady for life rather than be a divorcee. This is not about advising any lady to stay in an abusive union but this is just the simple truth

Abeg think.

Receive sense!!! Stop writing trash. keep your nauseating opnion to yourself!

To omotayor123 and other moro..ns

You are a hypocrite if you engage in pre-marital sex and think you could offer advice because you are....what again?

Having sex outside the confinement of marriage is just for the sake of fun. It does not matter who you have it with. Once you dabble into pre-marital sex, you have no right to give morality advice. The ones that have numerous exes happen to be more curious that they find people interesting. We are not all the same. You are not better than them and you can never be.

Sexual morality is very subjective. Leave the advice to those of us who are willing to wait till marriage for religious or personal reasons. grin. But then, it is a free world now. It is no one's concern. It is their business and the least we can do is tell them nicely to change for the better not SHMAE them.

Thanks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2016
sheilak:

Receive sense!!! Stop writing trash. keep your nauseating opnion to yourself!

To omotayor123 and other moro..ns

You are a hypocrite if you engage in pre-marital sex and think you could offer advice because you are....what again?

Having sex outside the confinement of marriage is just for the sake of fun. It does not matter who you have it with. Once you dabble into pre-marital sex, you have no right to give morality advice. The ones that have numerous exes happen to be more curious that they find people interesting. We are not all the same. You are not better than them and you can never be.

Sexual morality is very subjective. Leave the advice to those of us who is willing to wait till marriage for religious or personal reasons. grin

thanks

EEEYAH! i really feel your pains..How many now?10 or more.

How i wish nairaland is not a faceless forum because some people are really shameless.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by sheilak: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

EEEYAH! i really feel your pains..How many now?10 or more.

How i wish nairaland is not a faceless forum because some people are really shameless.
You are a damaged good!

Go and marry so that you can have someene to shove your opinion down her asshole

8 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2016
sheilak:

You are a damaged good!

Go and marry so that you can have someene to shove your opinion down her asshole

Why are you so pained?

Anyways im trying very hard to get a fairly used lady cos most ladies are terribly used.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by sheilak: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Why are you so pained?

Anyways im trying very hard to get a fairly used lady cos most ladies are terribly used.

EYAH

I understand why you come on Nairaland day in day out to wail

Oh! You are terribly used yourself grin

7 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2016
sheilak:

EYAH

I understand why you come on Nairaland day in day out to wail

Oh! You are terribly used yourself grin

lol

its even funny that as a guy i cant say i have laid many ladies in my life time..strange but true.

You call my write ups wailing but to me im simply catching my fun but the fact remains that 98% of what i write are very very insightful and only ladies of odoriferous personaility will see them as bad...FACT.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Itsmenyou: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Se o gbadun? definitely o ti ree ni inu opolo
When you are ready to make sense please quote me.

Awww! Truth hurts, don't it?

Don't be pained son. And if you can't help it, take a chill pill. And Yes, I am quoting you.

Next time you want to spit proverbs, do it in English, so gbo? The audience would like to know what you mean. At least you spewed the trash you wrote up there in it.

He who dispenses trash advice should be ready in equal measure to receive, and wholeheartedly embrace it. Kunta Kinte. 1806

8 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
emperorchedda:

Not all women feel ashamed coming across guys who have fvcked them, liberal free-minded women won't give a hoot. What's there to be ashamed of coming across guys she has fvcked? If he isn't embarrassed why should she?

For the purpose of argument, there's no scientific study that proves frequent sexual activity affects or 'loosen' the vagina. It has been proven to be a myth and misconception so if you have any please free to share and discuss them.

Let's even assume that constant sex makes the vagina loose, of which it hasn't been established, what's your business about it? For how long are you going to hide under the umbrella of oblation in what shouldn't ordinarily be your concern? Whatever a woman does with her life and vagina is no concern of any man.

Ironically, sexual and moral 'counsellors' like yourself finds it okay to engage in sexual encounters with different ladies but becomes aggravated when a lady does same. These women don't screw themselves, do they?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by dollyjoy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Whichever girl/lady disagrees with the op its obvious she has already had up 16 ex's who have all had there fair share of her punny nd she isnt still close to finding mr perfect (i have said my peace)(leaves tread)
this is myopic and baseless!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not all women feel ashamed coming across guys who have fvcked them, liberal free-minded women won't give a hoot. What's there to be ashamed of coming across guys she has fvcked? If he isn't embarrassed why should she?

For the purpose of argument, there's no scientific study that proves frequent sexual activity affects or 'loosen' the vagina. It has been proven to be a myth and misconception so if you have any please free to share and discuss them.

Let's even assume that constant sex makes the vagina loose, of which it hasn't been established, what's your business about it? For how long are you going to hide under the umbrella of oblation in what shouldn't ordinarily be your concern? Whatever a woman does with her life and vagina is no concern of any man.

Ironically, sexual and moral 'counsellors' like yourself finds it okay to engage in sexual encounters with different ladies but becomes aggravated when a lady does same. These women don't screw themselves, do they?

You are probably a female posing as a male and that is the only logic for your comments else i guess you need a thourough reset of your grey matter.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Itsmenyou:

Awww! Truth hurts, don't it?

Don't be pained son. And if you can't help it, take a chill pill. And Yes, I am quoting you.

Next time you want to spit proverbs, do it in English, so gbo? The audience would like to know what you mean. At least you spewed the trash you wrote up there in it.

He who dispenses trash advice should be ready in equal measure to receive, and wholeheartedly embrace it. Kunta Kinte. 1806

Now i believe that common sense is very uncommon.

Dude please just try your best to communicate cos you are still not making sense.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by joshuamoses101(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I never told you my name,you seen me tell someone else Musta did.
wat re u talking abt
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nelycon: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is the reason women want to be heard and respected.
The op has supported immorality on the part of the man while he castigated the women.
Op, it is not every time a woman would stay, she has every right to leave and find happiness elsewhere.
Single mothers, divorced women, Exprostitutes get married every weekend, if you don't desire them, another man would.
A woman should always Learn to leave when her man is abusive(physically, Emotionally, verbally) especially when he is unrepentant.
The society made women become shy around their exes, everyone points finger like the woman had killed someone.

I'm not supporting immorality in women or men neither advocating for divorce but in genuine cases where her relationships become a threat to her emotions and her life then she should Leave.

10 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by sheilak: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

You are probably a female posing as a male and that is the only logic for your comments else i guess you need a thourough reset of your grey matter.

He is not. He is a man who has decided not to stick his head up his ass.

11 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Lame retort. Feeling gelded that a male can address issues rationally and without sounding condescending to the female gender?

Pal, platoons like yourself are the reason why Nigeria may never make headway in it clamour for a better and progressive society. It is said that any people or society that thinks less of women, that feels a man is superior and sidelined women in the grand scheme of things, will remain stagnant and progress will elude them. You should be used as a case study in teaching youngsters on machismo and it dangers to the world.

You feel so much important of yourself and your male ego is frightening. It has bludgeoned your psyche into a torpid state that you now falsely assume that by having a rod tangling in-between your legs gives you the edge and imperium to dictate over others and their way of life.

I don't know your domicile but I think you need to travel some more for a bid exposure and a total synchronising of your celebrum towards women. You need a brain overhauling to discard your misogynistic leanings. Geez!

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Walesadeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope.
Let him know upfront what yer lookin' for an ask him if it's the same for him an if no..... ya go
Not everyone,female or male, look for ties that bind
Mehn this is every guys dream, no strings, no emotional crap that women demands from us and shii.............we just wanna keep having our fun.

Sigh! How I wish I have a babe like you.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lame retort. Feeling gelded that a male can address issues rationally and without sounding condescending to the female gender?

Pal, platoons like yourself are the reason why Nigeria may never make headway in it clamour for a better and progressive society. It is said that any people or society that thinks less of women, that feels a man is superior and sidelined women in the grand scheme of things, will remain stagnant and progress will elude them. You should be used as a case study in teaching youngsters on machismo and it dangers to the world.

You feel so much important of yourself and your male ego is frightening. It has bludgeoned your psyche into a torpid state that you now falsely assume that by having a rod tangling in-between your legs gives you the edge and imperium to dictate over others and their way of life.

I don't know your domicile but I think you need to travel some more for a bid exposure and a total synchronising of your celebrum towards women. You need a brain overhauling to discard your misogynistic leanings. Geez!

Guy or lady please cut the chase.Im not down with your historical,rethorical and ecclesiastical mambo jumbo.

To start with please tell me exactly what is your issue with this write up?

But for the fact that you just want to practise your collections of grammertical terms which ofcourse does not impress me,i see no reason why you should be making a fuss about this.

I dont care what you believe or whether you are from earth or mars..my candid advice to you..stop reasoning like a jerk..YES its your opinion but where men talk,boys like you should learn.

Men and women can never ever be on the same level as far as sexuali chastity is concerned...Quote me in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Guy or lady please cut the chase.Im not down with your historical,rethorical and ecclesiastical mambo jumbo.

To start with please tell me exactly what is your issue with this write up?

But for the fact that you just want to practise your collections of grammertical terms which ofcourse does not impress me,i see no reason why you should be making a fuss about this.

I dont care what you believe or whether you are from earth or mars..my candid advice to you..stop reasoning like a jerk..YES its your opinion but where men talk,boys like you should learn.

Men and women can never ever be on the same level as far as sexuali chastity is concerned...Quote me in heaven.

You're not making sense bruv, no need to get emotional when faced with an antithesis opinion. Please quote me when you're ready to be receptive for intellectual jostling. For now, it's bye from me. Cheers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

Mehn this is every guys dream, no strings, no emotional crap that women demands from us and shii.............we just wanna keep having our fun.

Sigh! How I wish I have a babe like you.
Then smile.... there's plenty more like me.
Contrary ta popular belief all women aren't scramblin' towards the altar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.