Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116339 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by jrerico1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry
I swear your boobs is far more better than that shi..t Gosh

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
watch and pray for the time is near.

JESUS IS COMING SOON...
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by cumz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

your boobs are not that small na... let's have a chat, if you don't mind..
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
jrerico1:
I swear your boobs is far more better than that shi..t Gosh
Now i am blushing

Tanks

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by blackboy2star(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nunu milk
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by stanboy28(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

sister...... The lawd is ur strength....... Me I'd prefer small boobs... Easy to handle
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

If u are the one on d profile?

Nne, u are my spec. I don't like it extra large u know?
Nd u look like my spec too
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
AnaCheks:
You are just beautiful the way u are, u don't need them large
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
godoluwa:
huh...? to be honest, if thats truly you its ok. your thing is moderate for man thats nt greedy. i dont like doing busybody bt guys comment about ur dp prompt me to checkitout & base on my findings, you gat it. regards to ur man
Tanks alot kiss
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd u look like my spec too

Lol cool
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Horlufemi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
All I want it's average bwest.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
bejeria101:

This geh no wound me biko hehehe nt a fan of huge halogens lol
Bros how i won take wound u?

D boobs wey d op post reach to break person spinal cord grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Kposkila: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Bae u look beautiful enuf for me, no mind dem, with deir yeye boobs, I like ur own.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by searay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Some of us like the small one. I mean I like the small ones
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Kposkila:

Bae u look beautiful enuf for me, no mind dem, with deir yeye boobs, I like ur own.
Tanks dear
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
She's even a learner.

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'd have hated myself if my boobs were anything close to that. Christ,that's annoyingly humongous!shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by solpat(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
These are really headache inducing photos. Warris dis biko nuu
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

u make sense pass her+ cossy. no fall my hand oh
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by emtel4sure: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
her boobs, her problem
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by espn(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

lol..add paper..nylon..nd package well! grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
toprealman:
u make sense pass her+ cossy. no fall my hand oh
Yes sir

I promise not to fall ur hand
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
WaffenSS:

This is the point where u say " hey here's my number".
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
godoluwa:
vikings007, drmikeadams, 2dice, chiadikaobi, I knw u gonna love dis

The LORD is my shepherd,I shall not want . He makes me to lie down in green pastures,he leads me beside quiet waters,he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil

Thats all

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bomasek(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
optional1:
Hw many orange i get if u count it u av ans ur question by urself nd 4 urself.
How about a whirlwind romance?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by glossy6(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sillycon undecided
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by crazyclown07(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fallen olympus, first class OLOSHO With 5.0 cgpa
After person go marry dis slot put for house as slot

2 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by NaLaugh: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

I'll pick you over her any day of the week (assuming that's you). smiley
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by marshallmoni(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
dis APC govt self..
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
bomasek:
How about a whirlwind romance?
guy go sleep live another pesin fish nd go find ur own fish
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by franzis(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
goodgate:
She might own a shop,that i don't know of but i know she makes over N5M Monthly just from runs and pimping.
just waiting for when babies r gonna start popping out, wondering what's gonna be left of those Melins, if she would still put them up for display on IG
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by godoluwa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chiadikaobi:

Thats all
huh...? lmfao

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.