Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116332 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Terror666(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Olympus indeed has fallen
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Trendishine: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry
babe ur boobs is moderate abeg. i even like that type self. no be we wey be guys go tell u wetin we like..? leave dat mattar abeg.. as long as babe dey report well 4 action, guys no send atimes...:*
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Kjking(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

little?? did you say little?? you practically have nothing there... no offense
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
banmee:

You mean the sex appeal in women, right?
sorry in women wink
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Jadekitana2(f): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
COOL tattoos grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by BiniAE(f): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
And I tot mine was overload kiss grin
D babe get power to carry d load besides agbero no get wahala with overload

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin

Oga boss, You won't blame me na. embarassed

These mammary glands are just irresistible.

These daughters of Eve no go kill us.

Their wahala too much shaaa
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mehn! She can feed a whole street with those melons.

2 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Ediss(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
i must mastibate today nobody can stop me not even you my babe wink

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
BiniAE:

Your very FIRST comment after having been registered here from over about 5 whole years? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by anangboy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
The girl is stunting on instagram, flaunting the good life. Her handle is "romangoddess20000". Pics in cars with tuscan leather interior, very expensive perfumes and body effects, exotic meals i can't even pronounce, poses in Radisson Blu Hotel and expensive hotels all over the world. She's about that life. I think I have seen her before at Eko Hotels.

She pops that poosie and is cashing out. She's all about her hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by jayriginal: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

You are not your boobs.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
bomasek:
Babe u single or double,make we start from there b4 PM flow
Hw many orange i get if u count it u av ans ur question by urself nd 4 urself.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by WaffenSS(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I just dey look you.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kg6KBII1tJk/Tdc6T1bEJVI/AAAAAAAACdA/i7TkFZLJuK0/s320/obama-netanyahu.jpg[/img]

Oops. Sorry for trespassing. Don't shoot.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Don't wori dearie, I like ur boobs the way they are wink
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by alashg(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
do the needful ma
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Kjking:
little?? did you say little?? you practically have nothing there... no offense
Bros even though na only nipple i get, i am grateful

At least my man still dey see something suck

So Tanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Not a boob lover wink
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Saintgeo: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
#smallerboobsaremoreenjoyable
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Fkhalifa(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Codes151:
Am not intimidated
its this kind of boobz on your dp that gets me turned on ani not the over size coozilcios of the topic kiss smiley wink
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bongolistik(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
BiniAE:
let's if yours is truly or near overload
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by goodgate: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
franzis:
i believe you 101 % ....she come use cosmetic shop cover up
She might own a shop,that i don't know of but i know she makes over N5M Monthly just from runs and pimping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Handsomebeing(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
The bigger the uglier when naked
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bongolistik(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
BiniAE:
let's see if yours is truly or near overload
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Sanchase: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Unfortunately those melons will be the downfall of many great men undecided

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
franzis:
i believe you 101 % ....she come use cosmetic shop cover up
That tiny fake thing at Mile 12. The day i asked her if she was the owner of that shop on IG, she blocked my a55

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bongolistik(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana2:
COOL tattoos grin
love tattoos?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bejeria101(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

This geh no wound me biko hehehe nt a fan of huge halogens lol
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Jadekitana2(f): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
bongolistik:
love tattoos?
got one, beautiful
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by frisky2good(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Count yourself lucky. I know one lady that has no bra. Only shinmi abi wetin dem dey call that thing wey small girls dey wear when koko just start to form?

myfantasies:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.