Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116341 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by godoluwa(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
emmalezy:

A Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has shutdown the social media with appealing photos of her gigantic boobs that have left her followers drooling.

Her name is Roman and she runs a cosmetic shop in Lagos. She is a socialite and an emerging competitor for boobs-baring Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor.

See more headache-inducing photos below:

SOURCE

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-sultry-lagos-babe.html?m=1
vikings007, drmikeadams, 2dice, chiadikaobi, I knw u gonna love dis
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
goodgate:
@Roman_goddes. She's a big time ashy,she stays in Magodo II,she keeps Fayose,MC Oluomo and a host of others company whenever they are cold. I first did her in Dubai in 2014 and again during summer 2015.She charges in dollars.

Na now she just dey big. SShe no big at all at all. She ain even got class but she's on her way to that life. She be dem Badoosha and Co padi. Those ones no even too send am sef but like I said earlier, she's on her way to the real life. That dollar charge Na Dubai e end o. If U get correct motor, good swag, U go nack am for less than 50k.
This chic ain worth it mehn but as she don enter NL front page, she go Don upgrade now cos there are a lot of rich thirsty men out there that will do more than necessary to get her
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by hkidola00(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
MoltenMagma:
Omo oshi. Oniranu. End time olosho. Am sure by the time you check her poosy it will be wider than Lagos-ibadan expressway.
lol, do u offer geography?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bongolistik(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana2:
got one, beautiful
cool, but I can't see urs to confirm if it's truly beautiful. Hers is truly cool, and I only like it when done minimal like that not those that will design their whole body with tattoo. Excess tattoo irritates me, but little and well designed like hers is wonderful and appealing
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
goodgate:
She might own a shop,that i don't know of but i know she makes over N5M Monthly just from runs and pimping.

I SWEAR TO GOD NA LIE.
THIS CHIC AIN WORTH 5MILLION AS AN INDIVIDUAL. WALAHI
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by godoluwa(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros even though na only nipple i get, i am grateful

At least my man still dey see something suck

So Tanks anyway
huh...? to be honest, if thats truly you its ok. your thing is moderate for man thats nt greedy. i dont like doing busybody bt guys comment about ur dp prompt me to checkitout & base on my findings, you gat it. regards to ur man
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by LuveU2(f): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
Thats a good platform to rest ones head when u want to give up the ghost
shockedshockedshocked

gringrin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]You won't like the face of this when it falls
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by 2dice(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
godoluwa:
vikings007, drmikeadams, 2dice, chiadikaobi, I knw u gonna love dis
lol I don see am..
The bosom no fit stand when u remove Bra...
I prefer normal size grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by JoeCutie(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chinekemeeeeeeee!!! shocked shocked shocked

Are these boobs or soft Silos
? grin embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry

5 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oh boy,if that thing loosed omo you go hate am. Thing go long from chest to abdomen.

And the mod who move this to FP he be confam olosho patroniser
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Heineken(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She has gorgeous bosoms, But her face no fine.

If person handle those melons eh...

Chai!
if I catch this kind oranges ehn.. I go do am like project score A join.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by godoluwa(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
2dice:
lol I don see am.. The bosom no fit stand when u remove Bra... I prefer normal size grin
noted. hunting continues...
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by scabit: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
agarawu23:
"shut down social media" and my whatsApp and IMO never off

boobs wey go dey beg for offering if she comot bra angry

Guy! I like u! I like your style! grin please tell them!

1 Like

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by kayus4luv2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry

You are actually gorgeous
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
isaiah9:
Who won the race?
grin grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by AnaCheks(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

You are just beautiful the way u are, u don't need them large
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by whytepawn1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

I don't see anything appealing in such large boobs.. you should be glad yours are "little " .
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Kassidy90(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Not a fan of big boobs, I like them moderate with second hand value...
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by chigoizie7(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

If u are the one on d profile?

Nne, u are my spec. I don't like it extra large u know?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by jordinsparkles(f): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dis lady sef suppose get shame, nah cossy she wan compete with...smh. Cossy wey her breast big pass titanic..end time breast undecided
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Megadon109(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

You don't need to run, your size is perfect for me
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Drgleave: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
"If only her Brain is as big as her Boobs"- PHoToShOp!!!!
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
scabit:

Guy! I like u! I like your style! grin please tell them!
oga
Na so o
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by eminent007(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Abegi my sister, come back joor. I like your size pass cheesy grin Very portable cool
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by goodgate: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
LyfeJennings:

Na now she just dey big. SShe no big at all at all. She ain even got class but she's on her way to that life. She be dem Badoosha and Co padi. Those ones no even too send am sef but like I said earlier, she's on her way to the real life. That dollar charge Na Dubai e end o. If U get correct motor, good swag, U go nack am for less than 50k.
This chic ain worth it mehn but as she don enter NL front page, she go Don upgrade now cos there are a lot of rich thirsty men out there that will do more than necessary to get her
I might still smash her next weekend,have you done her before?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by rOsy247(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lol guys and bobby is like 5 & 6
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
The op was like,"head ache inducing" seriously you people needs help,i bet you would go insane if you see her full n*de,nothing is appealing to me about a woman with this kinda boobs,wonder why most guys drools over big boobs and big ass!!!!
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by goodgate: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
LyfeJennings:

I SWEAR TO GOD NA LIE.
THIS CHIC AIN WORTH 5MILLION AS AN INDIVIDUAL. WALAHI
You don't know,she now rolls with Teni Koko and Seanling.I swear Baddyosha and co. are small boys now to her oh.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
frisky2good:
Count yourself lucky. I know one lady that has no bra. Only shinmi abi wetin dem dey call that thing wey small girls dey wear when koko just start to form?

Rotfl

U r wicked grin grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
After thorough bleaching Her cleavage and knuckles never gree change color..
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by koxi: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Massive......what's this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.