Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. (20324 Views)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / SHOPRITE: Gov Okowa Commissions Asaba Mall (SHOPRITE) Amidst Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by albany231: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
Bla bla bla.. Doesn't change the fact that my smelly wh.ore mother is a useless animal..

Yes the devilish being that slept with a donkey to give birth to you remains a certified cruel animal. May her wicked soul rot in hell.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
So that means Rochas is wrong?

Who knows why Aladinma Mall has not worked till date? It can be redesigned and upgraded after which Spar or Nigerian retailers can lease there at a much lower price to create competition.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by funkyibodude(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your hate sermon.

The governor gets credit for attracting businesses and growing his state's tax base.

you sef, wetin come concern you for Imo state, ain't you suppose to be more concerned about Osun state.. Kudos kema chikwe for initiating the project and for rochass for commissioning it.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Who knows why Aladinma Mall has not worked till date? It can be redesigned and upgraded after which Spar or Nigerian retailers can lease there at a much lower price to create competition.
You've not answered my question.. Does it mean that Rochas is wrong?... Anyway I'm not really interested in who owns/attracted Owerri mall but what I'm against is when some devilish beings from some part of the country tries to politicize it for the reason best known to them.. Such propaganda which they are highly known for will be resisted here. angry

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
funkyibodude:
you sef, wetin come concern you for Imo state, ain't you suppose to be more concerned about Osun state.. Kudos kema chikwe for initiating the project and for rochass for commissioning it.
[/s]

Like you losers mind your business when you cry and moan all day over osun as is osun is part of your SE right..
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by NoreenUG(f): 3:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Is shoprite Owerri owned by a staunch PDP man (Chikwe)

And Rochas has so much vested 'interest' in it ? Nd even was invited to commission it.....Kema chikwe family I know doesn't have dealings with Rochas...or are the now business pals (its possible)
The Shoprite(s) that I know of is owned by a South African ...is the Shoprite in Owerri different undecided...

When did Herbert chikwe buy shoprite cheesy, pls can you show us any credible evidence no matter hw small...not 'i hear say'

Neither Rochas or Chikwe is the owner of Shoprite, but as the Governor of Imo State when the Shoprite project was started nd commissioned, Rochas definately has some agreement/interests with the Shoprite Company..

Mr. Man, stop being an ignorant dunce and learn the difference between OWERRI MALL and SHOPRITE.
The facility is called OWERRI MALL, not SHOPRITE. SHOPRITE is only a TENANT.
I never said SHOPRITE was owned by Herbert Chikwe. I said OWERRI MALL was owned by Herbert. If you had even the faintest trace of comprehension, you would know that Shoprite is only a TENANT in OWERRI MALL.
Shoprite, the South African company, acquired retail space in Herbert Chikwe's OWERRI MALL, making it the star tenant in the facility.

I repeat, Rochas Okorocha has NOTHING to do with that mall, unless you're trying to tell us he has shares in South Africa's Shoprite franchise, which would only further expose him as a criminal.

Do you now get it?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Mcowubaba: 4:25am On Mar 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

Mr. Man, stop being an ignorant dunce and learn the difference between OWERRI MALL and SHOPRITE.
The facility is called OWERRI MALL, not SHOPRITE. SHOPRITE is only a TENANT.
I never said SHOPRITE was owned by Herbert Chikwe. I said OWERRI MALL was owned by Herbert. If you had even the faintest trace of comprehension, you would know that Shoprite is only a TENANT in OWERRI MALL.
Shoprite, the South African company, acquired retail space in Herbert Chikwe's OWERRI MALL, making it the star tenant in the facility.

I repeat, Rochas Okorocha has NOTHING to do with that mall, unless you're trying to tell us he has shares in South Africa's Shoprite franchise, which would only further expose him as a criminal.

Do you now get it?
Yes, I understand....

Eventhough you resulted to baseless tantrums nd insults which further proved my assertion that you are cynic senile fellow wallowing in self pity nd disarray....

Double standards nd glaring hypocrisy, so Herbert chikwe (with the Money he made with his wife during PDP's corrupt Tenures) can own Owerri mall, but Rochas (a State Governor nd renowed Business man) isn't supposed to have shares in Shoprite.....both of them are all Yam eaters....You think I am an underpayed political partisan sycophant like you...

Free urself from Mental nd Political captivity....shalom...

My next reply to you will be around 2017 spring cool....

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by NoreenUG(f): 5:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Yes, I understand....

Eventhough you resulted to baseless tantrums

It's RESORTED, numbskull.

insults which further proved my assertion that you are cynic senile fellow wallowing in self pity nd disarray....

Double standards nd glaring hypocrisy, so Herbert chikwe (with the Money he made with his wife during PDP's corrupt Tenures)

Do you have any concrete evidence that the money is coming from his wife's earnings as a Minister? Do you have ANY evidence on money supposedly stolen by his wife as a minister, or are you just cooking up baseless allegations like a village illiterate hoping we won't notice?
The nauseating fallacy in your statement only helps betray your sttupidity. For you to simply conclude that his wife being a minister must have stolen money and used it to build the mall - even when you have NO EVIDENCE on money stolen, NO KNOWLEDGE of figures stolen and NO KNOWLEDGE on the mall's funding - Only proves to me that, in addition to being a stark illiterate, you are also a pathological liar.

can own Owerri mall, but Rochas (a State Governor nd renowed Business man)

That lie has been busted a long time ago. If you want us to take you seriously, better start proving that "renowned businessman" lie by telling us ONE company or recognised corporation Okorocha nurtured or owns.
Tell us the business or company he owns as well as its annual revenue. Is the said company listed on the stock exchange? What is the company's operating income? In what city is the said company headquartered? Does the company have a website or even an address? What is the company's net worth? Let us see it.
You think say we be mumu?

You forget we're in the 21st Century where 419ers can't deceive people anymore by saying "I'm a successful businessman". You must bring that proof and tell us the company so we can verify.
Tell us his so called businesses and see if you won't make a fool of yourself.

isn't supposed to have shares in Shoprite.....both of them are all Yam eaters....You think I am an underpayed political partisan sycophant like you...

There he goes again making foolish utterances on people he doesn't even know. First it was Chief Chikwe building his mall using phantom proceeds from his wife's phantom loot, now it's Naureen being a paid sycophant simply because you were taken to the cleaners.
You don't surprise me one bit, boyscout.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by sucess001(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

Who is debating with you where shoprite came from and who cares where its from anyway?

The governor attracting investments and creating jobs and tax generating base is what's commendable.

You people are too closed minded amd shortsighted for your own.good.

Some of you don't know how it works.

Any governor who receives praises for Shoprite opening is enjoying the benefits of having an illiterate electorate.

Shoprite opening here isn't an 'investment'...its just an opening of more market for them to make more money. that money is taken back to South Africa and because of its size and packaging....it kills local competition and negatively affects our economy.

The more malls come in here....the more damage to our economy. forget the creation of goods theory cos they don't pay much for the local staff anyways.

It also negatively affects our forex...

#unhealthycompetition

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by meforyou1(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

When private businesses or any entity opens any kind of business, extra outlet or branch, it's called investment.

Get some education..

sharap baffoon
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2016
sucess001:

some of you dont know how it works.
any govnor you praise for shoprite opening is enjoyin the benefits of having an illiterate electorate.
shoprite opening here isnt an 'investment'...its just an opening of more market for them to make more money. that money is taken back to south africa and because of its sizer and pakaging....it kills local competition and negatively affects our economy.
the more malls come in here....the more damage to our economy. forget the creation of goods theory cos they dont pay much for the local staff anyways.
it also negatively affects our forex...
#unhealthycompetition

Very true and that is why we need to build our own malls and brands. Everyday or Marist can serve as the anchor store in partnership with a State Government. Ohakim's Aladinma Mall can be redesigned and upgraded in collaboration with our own local retailers to compete with Shoprite.

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

It's RESORTED, numbskull.

Do you have any concrete evidence that the money is coming from his wife's earnings as a Minister? Do you have ANY evidence on money supposedly stolen by his wife as a minister, or are you just cooking up baseless allegations like a village illiterate hoping we won't notice?
The nauseating fallacy in your statement only helps betray your sttupidity. For you to simply conclude that his wife being a minister must have stolen money and used it to build the mall - even when you have NO EVIDENCE on money stolen, NO KNOWLEDGE of figures stolen and NO KNOWLEDGE on the mall's funding - Only proves to me that, in addition to being a stark illiterate, you are also a pathological liar.

That lie has been busted a long time ago. If you want us to take you seriously, better start proving that "renowned businessman" lie by telling us ONE company or recognised corporation Okorocha nurtured or owns.
Tell us

Chikwe did not build the mall hence it is out of place to discuss whether she stole or not as their family(both Chikwe and Ejiogu) has always been rich and are not still mega rich after her serving in Government.

Rochas Okorocha has equally been a very wealthy man for 3 decades hence your questioning his wealth is uncalled for. He owned most of his properties in Owerri, Jos and Abuja before 1999. The ones you can even point at that came after 1999 have all surpassed 10years meaning none was acquired less than 5 years before he emerged Governor.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
And today the crowd remains same yet people say there is no money.

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Beremx(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
hahahaha! you go fear crowd na! Other smaller supermarkets in Owerri are in trouble. grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2016
meforyou1:
sharap baffoon

Back to sender.

And you still need to get some education.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
sucess001:

Some of you don't know how it works.

Any governor who receives praises for Shoprite opening is enjoying the benefits of having an illiterate electorate.

Shoprite opening here isn't an 'investment'...its just an opening of more market for them to make more money. that money is taken back to South Africa and because of its size and packaging....it kills local competition and negatively affects our economy.

The more malls come in here....the more damage to our economy. forget the creation of goods theory cos they don't pay much for the local staff anyways.

It also negatively affects our forex...

#unhealthycompetition
[/s]

You are the illiterate here since you don't know the meaning of investment.

Any business opened regardless main or branch location is an investment to offer goods and services and to generate employment and extra tax base for the government.

Shoprite sourcing 75% of what they sell locally means more jobs for local producers, farmers and so on.

Get some education.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by meforyou1(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

Back to sender.

And you still need to get some education.
u are a cow dung. i'm more educated than your generation
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by betterABIAstate: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2016
When you mention Onitsha and abia mall, APC zombies will call it misplaced priority but if its owerri, na another story.

Zombies will never change.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
meforyou1:
u are a cow dung. i'm more educated than your generation
[/s]

Not with all the illiterate and unintelligent rubbish you spew all over the place.

Obviously, your generation, the ones before and after yours are illiterates.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by kingwiz(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2016
martyns303:
Nigeria is developing, but at a ridiculously slow pace, imagine how people are carrying trolley baskets and carts on their heads.

I saw a presumed big girl shopping from Mr. Price at the PH mall, it was surprising because Mr. Price sells the most substandard products ever, in South Africa it's considered that only broke people buy from Mr. Price.
lemme get it clear to u...dat carrying basket on their head is because of the crowd, u knw its a newly commissioned project dat is on discount promo..so pipo are trooping in,,that is queue is for payment after u must hv pikd d stuffs u nid,because of d crowd,,evn i had to drop wat i pikd jux because of d queue,, to pik no prblm na to pay be wahala
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by sucess001(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are the illiterate here since you don't know the meaning of investment.

Any business opened regardless main or branch location is an investment to offer goods and services and to generate employment and extra tax base for the government.

Shoprite sourcing 75% of what they sell locally means more jobs for local producers, farmers and so on.

Get some education.

naaaaa...you need big time education...

so you say 75% is locally sourced? the tin tomatoes...the ice cream...the sardines...the butter...the seafood...

abeg wetin locally mean again?

you didn't go to school bro...you just showed it...

And you are kinda dumb too...if not ...you will understand basic company law practice that a company's profits goes to its shareholders ...and in this case...where is it going to? who are the shareholders of shoprite?

Or why do u think the South African govt is moving all stops to save mtn from that fine?

Oga....sit your freaking ass down and learn from someone in the industry!

You argument sounds like this..i make 1 billion....i pay workers 30 million.......you tax me 50 million....you should be happy you are getting 80 million from the 1 billion i am making cos that my 80 million in an 'investment' into your economy.

Think bro...thinking is for free...and if you cant...ask people who can help you...

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by DauraDullard0(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
IyaIode:
The body odour inside that place no be here, i think anambra people smell worst though
You've started with your market-woman behavior again.... You won't learn to stay on your lane.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by meforyou1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not with all the illiterate and unintelligent rubbish you spew all over the place.

Obviously, your generation, the ones before and after yours are illiterates.
it is the bunch of your family and your generations and your generations that are yet unborn that are stark illiterates. dumb zombies. rejoicing over a store called shoprite in owerri when imo state is dead and buried. u are a bafoon and a villager. u know nothing about life, about governance, about development, about infrastructure and about investment

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
sucess001:

naaaaa...you need big time education...

so you say 75% is locally sourced? the tin tomatoes...the ice cream...the sardines...the butter...the seafood...

abeg wetin locally mean again?

you didn't go to school bro...you just showed it...

And you are kinda dumb too...if not ...you will understand basic company law practice that a company's profits goes to its shareholders ...and in this case...where is it going to? who are the shareholders of shoprite?

Or why do u think the South African govt is moving all stops to save mtn from that fine?

Oga....sit your freaking ass down and learn from someone in the industry!

You argument sounds like this..i make 1 billion....i pay workers 30 million.......you tax me 50 million....you should be happy you are getting 80 million from the 1 billion i am making cos that my 80 million in an 'investment' into your economy.

Think bro...thinking is for free...and if you cant...ask people who can help you...
[/s]

Every post of yours confirms your illiterate status..
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
meforyou1:
it is the bunch of your family and your generations and your generations that are yet unborn that are stark illiterates. dumb zombies. rejoicing over a store called shoprite in owerri when imo state is dead and buried. u are a bafoon and a villager. u know nothing about life, about governance, about development, about infrastructure and about investment
[/s]

lol @ Imo state is dead and buried.

Well, investors and the new mall with all the jobs and taxes just called you a liar and shammed you and your hate peddling kind..

Your hate for your own SE people, the people of Imo state and jobs for your own fellow man in imo state is a reflection of your twisted life, warped existence and crippled mentality.

Like it or not, this mall is here to stay, shoprite in imo state is here to stay and the jobs created is here to stay to feed, house and cloth the people of imo state while you walk around spewing hate, madness and bitterness which is all your type can do and no more..

See your miserable life...
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by sucess001(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Every post of yours confirms your illiterate status..

counter my argument...dont hide ur ignorance behind insults...counter with an intelligent argument...

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

lol @ Imo state is dead and buried.

Well, investors and the new mall with all the jobs and taxes just called you a liar and shammed you and your hate peddling kind..

Your hate for your own SE people, the people of Imo state and jobs for your own fellow man in imo state is a reflection of your twisted life, warped existence and crippled mentality.

Like it or not, this mall is here to state, shoprite in imo state is here to stay and the jobs created is here to stay to feed, house and cloth the people of imo state while you walk around spewing hate, madness and bitterness which is all your type can do and no more..

See your miserable life...

They cannot distinguish between their hatred for Rochas and hatred for Imo State. Very very appalling.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
sucess001:

counter my argument...dont hide ur ignorance behind insults...counter with an intelligent argument...

You did not put forward any rational or credible and coherent argument, all you did was spewed your flawed and ignorant opinion which you are entitled to so nothing to counter.

Tell me this is not an investment and I'll gladly counter it.

Tell me this investment did not create jobs for the people of Imo state and I'll counter it.

Tell me this investment won't generate taxes for roads, bridges and government services and I'll counter it

I don't debate ignorant opinion because you are entitled to your opinions, but I'll debate credible facts and argument.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

They cannot distinguish between their hatred for Rochas and hatred for Imo State. Very very appalling.

Just imagine saying Imo state is dead and buried. Why hope and wish such for your own people just because of politics and petty hatred.

Like they say, hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Ojiofor: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
I thought ndi Imo have enough local sycophants,is there any need for expatriate Otinkpu from state of Osun?
Na only question I ask o grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ojiofor:
I thought ndi Imo have enough local sycophants,is there any need for expatriate Otinkpu from state of Osun?
Na only question I ask o grin

The Osun guy is right about you and other evil wishers.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Ojiofor: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

The Osun guy is right about you and other evil wishers.
Evil men see evil where none exist-Me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives / Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past / PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.