Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. (20325 Views)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / SHOPRITE: Gov Okowa Commissions Asaba Mall (SHOPRITE) Amidst Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by chiefobdk(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Hateful squadran. Obiano didn't build the mall and shoprite he toured last week in Anambra, but you Rochas haters still pasted his pictures all over the internet giving him credit and shouting willy is working..

Please get lost with your nonsense.

Fumny how you people hate and discount development in Imo, but always excited over the most ridiculous thing in Anambra.

It beats how you people needlesly hate and disparage your own because politics.

it shows how bad rochas is if his sycophants will use projects initiated and executed by pdp stalwart to brush his image. unfortunately we will always burst Ur bubble.

stay pained.

bia nwokem ima onye mbu.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
CyberWolf:
Shatap.. The project was attracted by Chief Chikwe and his wife, Ambassador Kema Chikwe, PDP's women leader..
[/s]

Not interested in your hate sermon.

The governor gets credit for attracting businesses and growing his state's tax base.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
chiefobdk:

it shows how bad rochas is if his sycophants will use projects initiated and executed by pdp stalwart to brush his image. unfortunately we will always burst Ur bubble.

stay pained.

ima onye mbu.
[/s]

I know your type, you fit burn down your own flesh and blood in den join another party.

Den don take bitterness kill you people...
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by chiefobdk(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beremx:
That is what we call "Igbo Unity" when we eventually get Biafra. Igbos hating on their fellow Igbos.

Praising Obiano and hating Rochas for the same project in their different states.

Ndi Igbo kwenu!!

why. didn't u mention chief chikwe.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Hateful squadran. Obiano didn't build the mall and shoprite he toured last week in Anambra, but you Rochas haters still pasted his pictures all over the internet giving him credit and shouting willy is working..

Please get lost with your nonsense.

Fumny how you people hate and discount development in Imo, but always excited over the most ridiculous thing in Anambra.

It beats how you people needlesly hate and disparage your own because politics.
And you loves and sucks Fayose's balls right?... Get out of my sight this hopeless zomby.. angry angry angry .. For your information, Osun State government announced that they are not paying March salary, I guess that's why you hopped into IMO with your useless sycophancy just to earn a living before hunger deals with you, but it won't work.. Ode angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Onitsha mall to host Shoprite, Mr. Price, Cineplex, Banking halls, Continental restaurants, and other international brands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3484998_fbimg1457726510157_jpegaef4e2f82dc259d7210a101da63e9666

https://www.nairaland.com/2984570/obiano-inspects-worldclass-onitsha-mall

raker300:
Next to open is Nnewi mall...almost completed.

Anambra is working...igbos are growing

Ekehwinz:
willie is working. Anambra adibago nma..

^^^^^ Look at them.

Which one of these hating jokers asked who is building the mall obiano toured?

Silly hateful hypocrites hating on their own fellow igbo because he belongs to another party...

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by chiefobdk(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I know your type, you fit burn down your own flesh and blood in den join another party.

Den don take bitterness kill you people...

yes ooo d way aregbese dey burn down u and yr cousins in Ur failed state of osun.

abagworro Wat do u have to say before chino land to dish it to u as e dey hot.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

Who is debating with you where shoprite came from and who cares where its from anyway?

The governor attracting investments and creating jobs and tax generating base is what's commendable.

You people are too closed minded amd shortsighted for your own.good.

You got time to explain yourself, some peeps no matter what will always want to Attack Rochas
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beremx:
That is what we call "Igbo Unity" when we eventually get Biafra. Igbos hating on their fellow Igbos.

Praising Obiano and hating Rochas for the same project in their different states.

Ndi Igbo kwenu!!
I expected some type of maturity and honesty from you being a mother now berem. Are you not aware that this is a pdp legacy project in imo state. This project belongs to the Chikwe family in imo state, a staunch PDP family. why is rochas trying to claim glory for it? Why not show us any picture of Rochas inspecting work on the project before now like obiano did?

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
CyberWolf:
And you loves and sucks Fayose's balls right?... Get out of my sight this hopeless zomby.. angry angry angry .. For your information, Osun State government announced that they are not paying March salary, I guess that's why you hopped into IMO with your useless sycophancy just to earn a living before hunger deals with you, but it won't work.. Ode angry angry angry
[/s]

Not interested in your hatefest.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Scholes007(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Not so fast, Shoprite Owerri is owned by the husband of Kema Chikwe, PDP women leader. Kudos to PDP in Imo state for attracting this project home. Rochas is a scam
pls he don't own shoprite but the mall itself. Shoprite is just one of the occupants

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Not so fast, Shoprite Owerri is owned by the husband of Kema Chikwe, PDP women leader. Kudos to PDP in Imo state for attracting this project home. Rochas is a scam

Some of you guys reasoning a times looks cheeky..If it was Obiano you will be jumping here and there. Mtschheeeeeww
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Beremx(f): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
chiefobdk:

why. didn't u mention chief chikwe.
Congratulations to Chief Chikwe and his amiable wife for bringing Shoprite to Imo State. are you happy now?

You know, Rochas shouldn't be the only one bringing investments to the state. Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Scholes007:
pls he doesn't own shoprite but the mall itself. Shoprite is just one of the occupants

School him more Bro.. hatred has belittle their reasoning
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:
Onitsha mall to host Shoprite, Mr. Price, Cineplex, Banking halls, Continental restaurants, and other international brands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3484998_fbimg1457726510157_jpegaef4e2f82dc259d7210a101da63e9666

https://www.nairaland.com/2984570/obiano-inspects-worldclass-onitsha-mall

^^^^^ Look at them.

Which one of these hating jokers asked who is building the mall obiano toured?

Silly hateful hypocrites hating on their own fellow igbo because he belongs to another party...
show us a photo of Rochas ever inspecting work on this mall. Lets know his contribution. As you can see obiano is inspecting work on the mall and not commissioning someones project as Rochas the con artist is doing. Apples and oranges

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beremx:
Congratulations to Chief Chikwe and his amiable wife for bringing Shoprite to Imo State. are you happy now?

You know, Rochas shouldn't be the only one bringing investments to the state. Don't you think so?

You got time to explain... leave them with their low thinking
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Beremx(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I expected some type of maturity and honesty from you being a mother now berem. Are you not aware that this is a pdp legacy project in imo state. This project belongs to the Chikwe family in imo state, a staunch PDP family. why is rochas trying to claim glory for it? Why not show us any picture of Rochas inspecting work on the project before now like obiano did?
Who told you Rochas is trying to claim glory for it? Didn't you read where he acknowledged the Chikwes in his speech during the opening of the mall?

nwoke m, gbaaa brake on your hate for Rochas. He might have lost a fan in me but i don't hate him.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

show us a photo of Rochas ever inspecting work on this mall. Lets know his contribution. As you can see obiano is inspecting work on the mall and not commissioning someones project as Rochas the con artist is doing. Apples and oranges

So he must be there to carry blocks and cement on his head Right?
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Scholes007:
pls he don't own shoprite but the mall itself. Shoprite is just one of the occupants
I didn't say he owns shoprite brand. He owns the mall and attracted shoprite to it. He owns the business.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by AtlanticBreeze: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Mr Man, whats your IQ level? is obiano carrying blocks and cement on his head in the picture you saw? Please go and play somewhere

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
chiefobdk:

stay pained.

bia nwokem ima onye mbu.

So he should demolish projects of other party members? kai Nawa...
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Beremx(f): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

What a dicck measuring between Obiano and Rochas. grin grin

take it easy bro!
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Beremx(f): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
LordMecuzy:

I wonder o! grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Beremx:

Ndi Igbo kwenu!!

This is the part I don't get...

They want developed SE, but they act as if Imo is not part of SE all because of politics.

Are they even going to cut Imo off as part of their biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Mr Man, whats your IQ level? is obiano carrying blocks and cement on his head in the picture you saw? Please go and play somewhere

Lol IQ level? In your existence till death you can never get to half of my level? You think I'm all these APC and PDP paid kids here? Nansense
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Scholes007(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I didn't say he owns shoprite brand. He owns the mall and attracted shoprite to it. He owns the business.
ok sorry i misunderstood you.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by NoreenUG(f): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Pal, just take correction and drop the issue. Owerri Mall is owned by Herbert Chikwe, and Rochas has nothing to do with it.

Abeg, it's not complicated.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Scholes007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

They want developed SE, but they act as if Imo is not part of SE all because of politics.

this osun man you again? Wetin come be your own?

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

It's really so pathetic in as much as I don't like some of My Governor's (Rochas) policies, but we just have to praise this project like it was done for Obiano too some weeks ago....
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Beremx(f): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

I just wonder! Sadly for them, Rochas is still governor till 2019. Nothing can be done about it.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by LordMecuzy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
NoreenUG:

Pal, just take correction and drop the issue. Owerri Mall is owned by Herbert Chikwe, and Rochas has nothing to do with it.

Abeg, it's not complicated.

Did I say Rochas has a hand in it? All the farms and Malls Obiano is commissioner is it not owned by Private investors... Go to those threads and read their praiseworthy comments .

God bless Imo state
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by albany231: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
You de mind that zomby.. He left his poverty ridden Osun to vomit thrash here... angry angry angry

Coming from a retarded dunce from the dead Ebonyi, a whole state that can boast of only 3 borehole. You are a disgrace to your late parent. Spits on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram / Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.