Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,694 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. (20339 Views)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / SHOPRITE: Gov Okowa Commissions Asaba Mall (SHOPRITE) Amidst Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

when was the last time they commissioned anything in eboyin, even a dig cage..
No salary for you this month tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by SpaceTour: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
General, this is uncalled for. Easy!

@ Abagworo, you are wearing your new moniker(eziokwubundunuwa), congrats. Meet you..cool

albany231:

Better than what? Your cursed state is not even in Nigeria anymore, the state some Eboes even spit on cos it has been cursed. No wonder nothing is working in that dead bush. Shameless dog
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Scholes007(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

Of course you hate Imo and this wonderful development. This is the reason why you can not come out and just commend Imo and your own people, but instead begging to discuss Osun even though the topic has nothing to do with Osun...

See your miserable life..

Hate is a terrible disease, get help.
once i saw your comment i knew you were here for evil. This is not the first thread owerri mall is discussed and in each i congratulated gov owelle rochas okorocha and the chairman of the mall so i see no reason why you should be selling your induced hatred here. Guy face front jor.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Better than what? Your cursed state is not even in Nigeria anymore, the state some Eboes even spit on cos it has been cursed. No wonder nothing is working in that dead bush. Shameless dog
You wan follow me? grin monkey cheesy
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
Scholes007:
once i saw your comment i knew you were here for evil. This is not the first thread owerri mall is discussed and in each i congratulated gov owelle rochas okorocha and the chairman of the mall so i see no reason why you should be selling your induced hatred here. Guy face front jor.
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your worries and why are you so bothered?

Leave me alone and stop chasing me around.

Na by force..

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Mcowubaba: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
NoreenUG:

These APC people and their penchant for stealing glory on other people's hardwork, just like they were forcefully trying to attribute power supply improvement on Buhari's body language despite all of Jonathan's efforts in that sector, until now that their Sai Baba is being exposed.

My friend, stop being a clown. The mall was brought about by HERBERT CHIKWE (Naeto C's father), who is a known PDP man.
Rochas Okorocha had NOTHING to do with that mall, and everybody knows it.

He can only be known for "House of Freeda", an under-patronized abandoned store owned by his daughter which he built using public funds and stolen land initially belonging to female lawyers at MCC Road.

Is shoprite Owerri owned by a staunch PDP man (Chikwe)

And Rochas has so much vested 'interest' in it ? Nd even was invited to commission it.....Kema chikwe family I know doesn't have dealings with Rochas...or are the now business pals (its possible)
The Shoprite(s) that I know of is owned by a South African ...is the Shoprite in Owerri different undecided...

When did Herbert chikwe buy shoprite cheesy, pls can you show us any credible evidence no matter hw small...not 'i hear say'

Neither Rochas or Chikwe is the owner of Shoprite, but as the Governor of Imo State when the Shoprite project was started nd commissioned, Rochas definately has some agreement/interests with the Shoprite Company..

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by albany231: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
You wan follow me? grin monkey cheesy

Dunce, i will frustrate your pathetic life. Follow back nah. Ndi ara
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by mandax: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
NoreenUG:

These APC people and their penchant for stealing glory on other people's hardwork, just like they were forcefully trying to attribute power supply improvement on Buhari's body language despite all of Jonathan's efforts in that sector, until now that their Sai Baba is being exposed.

My friend, stop being a clown. The mall was brought about by HERBERT CHIKWE (Naeto C's father), who is a known PDP man.
Rochas Okorocha had NOTHING to do with that mall, and everybody knows it.

He can only be known for "House of Freeda", an under-patronized abandoned store owned by his daughter which he built using public funds and stolen land initially belonging to female lawyers at MCC Road.

House of Fraser, sorry House of Freeda, who abandoned it? But it's still open for business.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Dunce, i will frustrate your pathetic life. Follow back nah. Ndi ara
grin cheesy You really got yourself a new job.. Ediotic animal
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by albany231: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
SpaceTour:
General, this is uncalled for. Easy!

@ Abagworo, you are wearing your new moniker(eziokwubundunuwa), congrats. Meet you..cool

That small kid is passing his boundary, warn him to stop disgracing his family.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by albany231: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy You really got yourself a new job.. Ediotic animal

Shameless dog, are you scared to follow back? You are truly a waste of sperm.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Is shoprite Owerri owned by a staunch PDP man (Chikwe)

And Rochas has so much vested 'interest' in it ? Nd even was invited to commission it.....Kema chikwe family I know doesn't have dealings with Rochas...or are the now business pals (its possible)
The Shoprite(s) that I know of is owned by a South African ...is the Shoprite in Owerri different undecided...

When did Herbert chikwe buy shoprite cheesy, pls can you show us any credible evidence no matter hw small...not 'i hear say'

Neither Rochas or Chikwe is the owner of Shoprite, but as the Governor of Imo State when the Shoprite project was started nd commissioned, Rochas definately has some agreement/interests with the Shoprite Company..
We are talking about Owerri mall .. Shoprite is like a subset of Owerri mall

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Shameless dog, are you scared to follow back? You are truly a waste of sperm.
I don't follow animals grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ideynl1: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Seriously I have to ask: what is the problem of anambra people on Nairaland?

Why do they get better whenever Imo I'd making progress? I don't want to believe it is politics, it could be sheer jealousy because it isn't happening in their place. What difference does it make between who attracted the investment and the governor?

The same thing Willie did and he was praised, they criticized rochas. This is sheer hatred from some some anambra supremacists.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by albany231: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
my mother is a wild animalgrin

Since you know the animal that sired you is late, why cursing the mad woman. May her soul rest in hell
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by acenazt: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
chiefobdk:

imagine d guy. he must have been fed up of his home state osun which is on the verge of being sold to anybody who can pay salary
Guy u harsh die. Make Dem just privatize d state.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:
We are talking about Owerri mall .. Shoprite is like a subset of Owerri mall

Owerri mall is neither owned by Okorocha nor Chikwe but a South African company "Resilient" who equally own most of the malls with Shoprite as anchor. What Nze Chikwe did was to give them a land earlier allocated to him decades ago for relocation of Eke Onuwa market but stalled by petitions and clash of interest. Okorocha released the land to him and issued C of O to end 3 decades old dispute and encourage the investors.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by SpaceTour: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi(customized13) the son of a wretched okadaman stop being silly. What has Anambra got to do with this thread?

[s]
ideynl1:

Why do they get better whenever Imo I'd making progress? I don't want to believe it is politics, it could be sheer jealousy because it isn't happening in their place. What difference does it make between who attracted the investment and the governor?

The same thing Willie did and he was praised, they criticized rochas. This is sheer hatred from some some anambra supremacists.
[/s]
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by acenazt: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
ideynl1:

see even the ipods hate em selves
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ahaz: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
meforyou1:
shoprite opening shop in Owerri is Rochas attracting investment in imo state? I weep for my dear state imo state. Shoprite is no investment at all. It's just a private company. Expanding their business. It's just like ibariagwo or so opening more branches in PH or Asaba. Or Clara kitchen opening more branches in owerri.
Investment in a state is so much more than that. But Rochas can start by providing the enabling the conducive environment like good roads, light and water.
please educate the illetrate
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ideynl1: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
SpaceTour:
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi the son of a wretched okadaman stop being silly. What has Anambra got to do with this thread?

[s][/s]

Mr Chino, you're a foolish fool of you do not know anambra has everything to do with this.

This is nauseating from anambra peeps.

By the way, I'm no chidiebere and I don't have any relative or freiend with such name
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Scholes007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
ideynl1:

not all anambra but a very few group who many not necessarily mean what they say about imo state.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Owerri mall is neither owned by Okorocha nor Chikwe but a South African company "Resilient" who equally own most of the malls with Shoprite as anchor. What Nze Chikwe did was to give them a land earlier allocated to him decades ago for relocation of Eke Onuwa market but stalled by petitions and clash of interest. Okorocha released the land to him and issued C of O to end 3 decades old dispute and encourage the investors.

I will only take the words of Rochas not you...

Okorocha Excited As Shoprite Berths In Imo
March 18, 2016

Damian Duruiheoma, Owerri
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has said that the grand opening of the Shoprite Complex at the Owerri Mall in the state capital, Owerri would help boost the socio-economic lives of the state.
Okorocha, who was speaking at the opening ceremony of the shopping complex, described it as a dream come true for the state.
He observed that the mall which is the biggest of its type in Nigeria would not only provide employment to the people but would boost the economy of the state in particular and the country in general.
The governor observed that the goods on display at the shop were very affordable and therefore enjoined the people of the state to patronize the company and have full value of their money.
He hailed the chairman of Owerri Mall, Chief Herbert Chikwe for realizing the dream of setting up the gigantic complex and called on other Imolites to emulate the businessman to attract such worthwhile investments in the state.
Earlier in an address, the Managing Director of Resilient Africa, owners of Shoprite, Mr. Jason Buhrs disclosed that items sold by the company were 75% locally manufactured and of high quality and affordable. He also added that these items were cheaper
than those sold in the open markets.
He assured that his company would improve the state economy not only through payment of taxes but by employing the people.
Also speaking, centre manager of the mall, Bayo Anifwose, stated that most of the Management Staff of the company were indigenes of Imo State and that the company had given more than 2000 direct employments to both indigenes and non-indigenes of the state alike.
Anifowose said as a responsible corporate entity, the company was set to render necessary support to the growth of its immediate community.
He said, already, the company had started solving the perennial erosion problem around Federal Housing along Egbu road.
He thanked the state governor for the support given to the company so far and expected that the government would continue to support the activities of the company.

http://theunion.com.ng/news/okorocha-excited-as-shoprite-berths-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by SpaceTour: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chidiebere you are a dunce for denying yourself. We thought you all that you know on NL. Keep deceiving yourself son of an okadaman. LOL!

Focus on discussing the topic and leave Anambra out of this as we have 3 malls already. cool

Chidiebere the panadol hawker cheesy

[s]
ideynl1:

Mr Chino, you're a foolish fool of you do not know anambra has everything to do with this.

This is nauseating from anambra peeps.

By the way, I'm no chidiebere and I don't have any relative or freiend with such name
[/s]
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ideynl1: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
SpaceTour:
Chidiebere you are a dunce for denying yourself. We thought you all that you know on NL. Keep deceiving yourself son of an okadaman. LOL!

Focus on discussing the topic and leave Anambra out of this as we have 3 malls already. cool

Please take your smelling mouth away.

I don't debate with fools

[s][/s]
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ideynl1: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
SpaceTour:

I don't debate with fools

[s][/s]

I don't debate with foolish mad men.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
CyberWolf:

Managing Director of Resilient Africa, owners of Shoprite, Mr. Jason Buhrs disclosed that items sold by the company were 75% locally manufactured and of high quality and affordable. He also added that these items were cheaper
than those sold in the open markets.

He assured that his company would improve the state economy not only through payment of taxes but by employing the people.

He thanked the state governor for the support given to the company so far and expected that the government would continue to support the activities of the company.

http://theunion.com.ng/news/okorocha-excited-as-shoprite-berths-in-imo/

Somachi investment owned by Chikwe provided land and that was made possible because Okorocha released it to him while Resilient Africa built the mall.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by SpaceTour: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chidiebere the son of an okadaman LOL

Is better you focus on taking after your old poor father in okada riding than hawking fake panadol and paracetamol all over the town! cheesy

[s]
ideynl1:

I don't debate with foolish mad men.
[/s]
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Somachi investment owned by Chikwe provided land and that was made possible because Okorocha released it to him while Resilient Africa built the mall.
So that means Rochas is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by CyberWolf: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Since you know the animal that sired you is late, why cursing the mad woman. May her soul rest in hell
Bla bla bla.. Doesn't change the fact that you are a useless animal..
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by MPSA(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Shoprite is the best shop in africa grin, I love the fruits of shoprite grin I wish to visit this shoprite one day grin, Beautiful grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
meforyou1:
shoprite opening shop in Owerri is Rochas attracting investment in imo state? I weep for my dear state imo state. Shoprite is no investment at all. It's just a private company. Expanding their business. It's just like ibariagwo or so opening more branches in PH or Asaba. Or Clara kitchen opening more branches in owerri.
Investment in a state is so much more than that. But Rochas can start by providing the enabling the conducive environment like good roads, light and water.

When private businesses or any entity opens any kind of business, extra outlet or branch, it's called investment.

Get some education..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / U.S. Embassy Team Takes On Magu Over DSS Allegations / 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.