Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,424 members, 7,846,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. (20344 Views)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / SHOPRITE: Gov Okowa Commissions Asaba Mall (SHOPRITE) Amidst Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

The Osun guy is right about you and other evil wishers.

Sadly for the hate filled and evil minded jokers, I'm not even from Osun, but developments in any part of Nigeria and even the SW excites me as a Nigerian first.

I've started threads about projects in the North and South regardless.

The level of hate and distrust they cocked up in their heart for their fellow country men even from the SE obviously overshadows everything in Life.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ojiofor:

Evil men see evil where none exist-Me.

Ojiofor:
Okorocha na AB0Kİ.

Ojiofor:
Okorocha is a sellout stooge who aspire to become Igbo leader by fire by force.

No, evil exists and we know and see evil, bigots and hateful people like you when we see one.

Feel free to fool your kind, but you can not fool us..
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Ojiofor: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

No, evil exists and we know and see evil, bigots and hateful people like you when we see one.

Feel free to fool your kind, but you can not fool us..
Of course Okorocha na abokii na but do i have issues with my Imo brothers?answer is capital NO.
BTW,have he paid January salaries yet?
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
obailala:

Chaii... when Warri peeps did something similar (shopping baskets on head), I lashed out at them for being ****. Now my Owerri people are doing the exact same thing. Owerri una fall my hand lipsrsealed undecided
funny enough warri top number in their largest sales in Nigeria
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ojiofor:

Of course Okorocha na abokii na but do i have issues with my Imo brothers?answer is capital NO.
BTW,have he paid January salaries yet?

Saying you have no issues with the people of imo state, but you have issues with the man they voted for and put in office, the same man who just delivered that invested that gave them jobs and opportunity means you have serious issues with the people of Imo state. This is the man they voted for twice to lead them.

You made zero point.

1. I accurately established the fact the you hate the man and have used hateful and bigoted term to describe him so whatever he accomplishes on behalf of the people of imo state that he governs means nothing to you simply because of hate, bitterness and bigoted thinking and way of life you carry around.

2. The fact that any salary is yet to be paid is irrelevant in this thread simply because it's not the topic of discussion, you brought it up because of the hate and bitterness you have for the man who just delivered valuable investment and jobs for the people that put him in office and I mean the people of Imo state.

3. Imo state is not the only state in Nigeria struggling with salaries and even many states in the SE collected FG bailout from eboyin to abia and enugu so whats your point.?

4. Since you are so concerned about salary, is attracting investments and growing the state's tax and IGR base not the way to be financially independent to effect prompt payment of salaries?

Is this not how it's done? Is this not how you get rid of FG allocation dependency?

All you have to peddle is hate and bitterness which is a sad burden that you have to carry.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Ojiofor: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

Saying you have no issues with the people of imo state, but you have issues with the man they voted for and put in office, the same man who just delivered that invested that gave them jobs and opportunity means you have serious issues with the people of Imo state. This is the man they voted for twice to lead them.

You made zero point.

1. I accurately established the fact the you hate the man and have used hateful and bigoted term to describe him so whatever he accomplishes on behalf of the people of imo state that he governs means nothing to you simply because of hate, bitterness and bigoted thinking and way of life you carry around.

2. The fact that any salary is yet to be paid is irrelevant in this thread simply because it's not the topic of discussion, you brought it up because of the hate and bitterness you have for the man who just delivered valuable investment and jobs for the people that put him in office and I mean the people of Imo state.

3. Imo state is not the only state in Nigeria struggling with salaries and even many states in the SE collected FG bailout from eboyin to abia and enugu so whats your point.?

4. Since you are so concerned about salary, is attracting investments and growing the state's tax and IGR base not the way to be financially independent to effect prompt payment of salaries?

Is this not how it's done? Is this not how you get rid of FG allocation dependency?

All you have to peddle is hate and bitterness which is a sad burden that you have to carry.
Tell me how much love you got for Mr Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state.
Wether I like okorocha or not isn't suppose to be your business cos it's within my right to like or dislike any individual of my chosen.
Its hypocritical of you to hate Fayose for belonging to PDP and at same time pointing fingers at others for disliking a failure like okorocha.
Abeg face your state or region and leave this wailing to local Otinkpus like AkpaGworo.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ojiofor:

Tell me how much love you got for Mr Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state.
Wether I like okorocha or not isn't suppose to be your business cos it's within my right to like or dislike any individual of my chosen.
Its hypocritical of you to hate Fayose for belonging to PDP and at same time pointing fingers at others for disliking a failure like okorocha.
Abeg face your state or region and leave this wailing to local Otinkpus like AkpaGworo.

1. The fact that I like or don't like Fayose doesn't mean I won't be the first person to post any project commissioning or development in Ekiti.

And the fact that you keep bringing other silly and irrelevant rubbish into the discussion shows how politically and mentally warped you are.

There is more to humanity than hatred and politics..
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
[s]

Hateful squadran. Obiano didn't build the mall and shoprite he toured last week in Anambra, but you Rochas haters still pasted his pictures all over the internet giving him credit and shouting willy is working..

Please get lost with your nonsense.

Fumny how you people hate and discount development in Imo, but always excited over the most ridiculous thing in Anambra.

It beats how you people needlesly hate and disparage your own because politics. [/s]

See aresa preaching to Igbo people. Can you tell us why tell us why you.and many yorubas hate Fayose my governor? Same reason you hate and call him a bastard is same reason rochas is loathed. Rochas is even worse, he is a damned murderer, people have died in hospital because rochas refused to pay salaries. hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

See aresa preaching to Igbo people. Can you tell us why tell us why you.and many yorubas hate Fayose my governor? Same reason you hate and call him a bastard is same reason rochas is loathed. Rochas is even worse, he is a damned murderer, people have died in hospital because rochas refused to pay salaries. hypocrite!

In Imo State salary payment is in the hands of NLC not Rochas. Be informed before raising false allegations.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
HammerTheirPapa:

[/s]

Hateful and unintelligent people like you and your kind bore me.

This Imo mall is here to stay

Shoprite in Imo mall is here to stay

Jobs created by this project mall in Imo are here to stay

Taxes and IGR generated by this mall is here to stay, to build roads, bridges hispitals, schools and many more for the people of Imo that voted for the same governor twice.

See, all you can do is spew garbage, peddle hatred ans bitterness, but you can not change a damn thing...
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ajepako(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
Good one Rochas. Oweri on the move...

l am back from ban oh crybaby

Akidanidani alailopolo

oya..run to op to ban me as usual because you know you are a kid who can only spew hatred and bigotry but cannot confront issues or speak yoruba you claim as your language..

As usual lm expecting you to run to op and report me but as usual l will come back and speak my mind whenever you insult anyone..

oya run and cry like a crybaby you are to seun

l have enough monikers than APC pays you to spew idiocy online..

And l will always yawa you when you insult others

Amukumeko akidanidani grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ajepako(f): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

Akidanidani alailopolo

oya..run to op to ban me as usual because you know you are a kid who can only spew hatred and bigotry but cannot confront issues or speak yoruba you claim as your language..

As usual lm expecting you to run to op and report me but as usual l will come back and speak my mind whenever you insult anyone..

l have enough monikers than APC pays you to spew idiocy online..

Amukumeko akidanidani grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by ajepako(f): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:

Akidanidani alailopolo

l have enough monikers than APC pays you to spew idiocy o
nline..

Amukumeko akidanidani grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by betterABIAstate: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Hateful and unintelligent people like you and your kind bore me.

This Imo mall is here to stay

Shoprite in Imo mall is here to stay

Jobs created by this project mall in Imo are here to stay

Taxes and IGR generated by this mall is here to stay, to build roads, bridges hispitals, schools and many more for the people of Imo that voted for the same governor twice.

See, all you can do is spew garbage, peddle hatred ans bitterness, but you can not change a damn thing...

you should channel your energy into dragging shoprite to osun state so you can generate enough igr to pay the suffering workers.
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by aresa: 1:05am On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
betterABIAstate:
you should channel your energy into dragging shoprite to osun state so you can generate enough igr to pay the suffering workers.
[/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing intelligent to contribute..
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by betterABIAstate: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2016
aresa:
[s]Keep quiet if you have nothing intelligent to contribute..[/s]

you are the unintelligent person here. Always spilling rabies saliva on every thread

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by Ekehwinz: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
aresa:
Onitsha mall to host Shoprite, Mr. Price, Cineplex, Banking halls, Continental restaurants, and other international brands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3484998_fbimg1457726510157_jpegaef4e2f82dc259d7210a101da63e9666

https://www.nairaland.com/2984570/obiano-inspects-worldclass-onitsha-mall

^^^^^ Look at them.

Which one of these hating jokers asked who is building the mall obiano toured?

Silly hateful hypocrites hating on their own fellow igbo because he belongs to another party...

and who are you again??
Re: Owerri Mall Shoprite. Pics. by teegrams(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
IyaIode:
The body odour inside that place no be here, i think anambra people smell worst though
Bet you talking from experience !you know warramin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.