Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (34848 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by AmNotDrunk(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
No man is worth the stress.
my sister when LOVE is involved, you won't know when you do stressful things.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
AmNotDrunk:

my sister when LOVE is involved, you won't know when you do stressful things.
Been there.
NO MAN IS WORTH THE STRESS.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by sleekch1c(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
AmNotDrunk:
@ martyns303 It's understandable that you are in a dilemma right now, but know that if you are very close to your friend (I. e best buddies) you might come to regret not telling him. It's possible he too, is not faithful but hey he has to know that his gf sleeps around. What if he ends up marrying her and he later finds out she's unfaithful? or the fact that you knew but didn't tell him?
The truth is your actions or inactions has a role to play in there relationship (during courtship or married) I don't know if you know it but it's the truth.
if I was in your shoes, I'll invite him over a table of beer then tell him everything I know. I'll then advice him not to end the relationship but he should give her a second chance. And that he should talk to her, it might be his fault.

In a nutshell, the guy code must be respected.

If he is not faithful either, why should the girl's unfaithfulness be an issue? I think if they are being unfaithful to themselves, then they deserve each other.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by emmayodata(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell ur friend, not directly but in parable... if ur friend cannot satisfy her now that they are not married he wouldn't when they will be. think am ur self
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

Guy I know this girl personally, I would appreciate it if you would accord her some respect. Thanks man!!!

my dear, ignoring him would have been a better option, he was craving for attention and you just served him....anyways, thanks mangringrin

about this issues...we can always talk about it later, there are details one would need for a better advice which you didn't include here, so we could do that later... don't rush and do something you might regret later... just chill first...

you know, putting things up here has its funny disadvantage, lol... been laughing at some comments... both those that asked you to go get a job, where as you can feed em comfortably, lol..anyways, that's part of the fun heregrin...later na..

#cheers
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by charlesucheh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
IN ROTEX's Voice ; MAKE U THINK D THINK BEFORE U OPEN UR MOUTH TO TALK D THINK...... Wetin quasign u
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Shauron1:

How will you feel if you get married to a man and discover later that he is a cheat and your very best friend is aware.

There is no justification for cheating anywhere in life, either you are a man or woman. If you cheat and you are caught, you deserve whatever you get.

Way forward, you have to met with the girl in a public place and discuss with her, her reason for such a behavior, try and juxtapose it with what your secondary school friend told you. If you believe she is sincere and deserves a second chance, pressure her to tell your friend, but try and reconcile the two of them. In short, support her and try your best to bring them together. If you believe she does not deserves any other chance, based on your discussion, tell your friend everything, truth including your discussion with her, that's what friends are for.

P.S please don't make decisions based on your emotions or out of pity.....i.e if she starts crying and the likes.

[b]first of all, you didn't have to quote me to make your point, you are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine as well....

now, I don't know why you would think that everyone in the whole wide world would have the same understanding and reasoning, not possible...

at the bolded, if I discover in the future that my husband has been a cheat and that my friend knew all along, what makes you think that I would blame or judge her for not telling me?

I would simply blame my silly self for not finding out or for not to have read the writing on the wall (which I'm sure there must have been many, Buh I probably chose to ignore)

why would I blame my friend? she probably felt that telling me could have caused a lot more harm than the good gesture she wanted to show..or that I may not have even believed her..

people reason and understand things differently which is why we are termed INDIVIDUALS

Again, I can't remember justifying cheating in my post, dunno where you got that from.....

have a nice evening. [/b]

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by saintdennis(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
@ op... since u said ur friend takes her serious then play him the tape (but claim you bumped into one of your pals friend and the babe who he is also dating is same girl)

No need for long talk... and if you like yoself dat should be the end of your participation In their drama.

Anyway it's 2016... girls cheat!
Why date, when you can be 'friends with benefits?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
schumastic:

Nne the part you said he should find out himself...how do you expect him to do that when some girls are good at covering up or didn't u read the part he said he could not believe his eyes when he saw the girl, cus of the way she portrayed herself before her bf n his friends whenever she comes around..anyway is for those who believe in the love crap n am only angry with the op for not dropping d friend's contact so we can tell him ourselves..

if truly that's his main and only babe, it would be very easy for to find out...just a little attention would expose her...
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by charlsecy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?
If not any other thing, infidelity puts couples at risk of infections, including HIV.

Peacefulgold:
I think u should call d girl and talk to her,tell her if she continues in dat act u will spill everytn out to ur friend..
Are you sure he would find out if she "continues?"
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by schumastic(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

if truly that's his main and only babe, it would be very easy for to find out...just a little attention would expose her...

don't let your fellow girls hear this from you cus they will be disappointed. If the OP had not paid his friend a visit that day am sure no one will know except her n the so called guy, which is the only reason am pleading with OP to tell his best friend cus his going there that day at that hour was for a reason (to find out the truth and expose her)..all this people saying he should call her n talk to her, abeg weytin concern bob marley with comb?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
alaye carry face jur, wetin dey do you
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Obeenah(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?

Haba. Comments like this mk me fear dating and marriage. She wants to try out some things she can't do with the supposed bf?

Babe!!! Fear God na.

If she must cheat why not just jump ship n go with the new guy?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
schumastic:

don't let your fellow girls hear this from you cus they will be disappointed If the OP had not paid his friend a visit that day am sure no one will know except her n the so called guy, which is the only reason am pleading with OP to tell his best friend cus his going there that day at that hour was for a reason (to find out the truth and expose her)..all this people saying he should call her n talk to her, abeg weytin concern bob marley with comb?

I've been reading the bolded over and over and I can not seem to fathom what that means...what's my business with them hearing it?

anyways, you are entitled to your opinion and others who advised him are entitled to theirs' as well...let him decide on what to do..you can't discard their pieces of advice like a piece of shiit just because you feel your's makes more sense...

#cheers
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
charlsecy:
If not any other thing, infidelity puts couples at risk of infections, including HIV.

Are you sure he would find out if she "continues?"
Dats y I told u to find a way to let ur friend know dat all dat glitters is not gold....den u help him keep an eye on her cos as u rightful noted STDs is also a strong factor here to b considered...but all in all my man put ur friend in prayers.... I'm saying all these not because I care about d girls end ..but because of d emotional trauma ur friend will go tru..ive been there before...i just pray d girl quits doin crab.....on d oda side ....hope ur friend also is been faithful to her cos u cant eat ur cake and have it...
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by timunstopable: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
If na guy commit now all the girls for nairaland will crucify him and say make the guy report the matter to the gf

But now wey na girl dem say make the guy mind his biz that she just wan catch fun.fun wey she no fit ve with her bf abi

Hypocrisy at highest leve
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

U got it rite..it will only b difficult if dey r distant....but once they are as close as been in one state and c often...a smart guy will detect... I sure will do if she is close to me...
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by groundnutoil(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oga op u must be stupid 4 askin dis question.luk at dia mouth like mind ur own business.i pray ma d same fate befal on al of u and may ur frd also mind his or her own business at d end u wil go and contact on deadly disease from a girl or guy u think was faithful.for those telin d guy he shud cal d gal and tok to her.wetin im wan hear way she neva no and what actualy does he have to tel her. Oga op.just no dis.karma is a biatch.remember "bros before hoes"
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

U got it rite..it will only b difficult if dey r distant....but once they are as close as been in one state and c often...a smart guy will detect... I sure will do if she is close to me...

finally, someone got my point...

bless yougrin
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

finally, someone got my point...

bless yougrin
One luv ...more blessings....
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by naijaboiy: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
No man is worth the stress.
No man or woman who is not ready to be committed in a relationship is worth the stress.

When you are in a true relationship you will know if your man is worth the stress or not. And I wonder how you will take it if your man tells you you are not worth his stress.

Besides that statement has nothing to do with the topic. It's just a mere ranting of a heart broken girl.

Sorry.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

No man or woman who is not ready to be committed in a relationship is worth the stress.

When you are in a true relationship you will know if your man is worth the stress or not. And I wonder how you will take it if your man tells you you are not worth his stress.

Besides that statement has nothing to do with the topic. It's just a mere ranting of a heart broken girl.

Sorry.
Thanks smiley
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

So already you are assuming and concluding that the guy also has another babe.

Typical! undecided
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by binhozie(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?

This is a unbelievable how can you think of something like this talkless of commenting
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by muymacho: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
BROS before HO**
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by firstolalekan(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol...martins....it's as simple as ABC....Let your friend find out by himself....let him be as smart as you were....if you tell him, and the relationship crumbles, I'm not sure you will be happy with yourself.....

when next the girl calls, take her call and tell her that whatever you saw does not concern you...

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIEND.....channel that energy into making your own relationship stronger!

#cheers
Weyrey

See olosho mindset advise

What stupíd energy is this one talking about
Op don't mind this one o

Birds of the same feathers

YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FRIEND IF YOU DON'T TELL YOUR FRIEND. martyns303

THE BİTCH DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR FRIEND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.