Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (34874 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kyllahmc:
lol whos this girl? see the biiitchy crap u typed! how can you claim you love and care about someone and then cheat on them comfortably? the only valid excuse to Justify cheating is if the other partner too cheats.. bt if he is straight foward and loyal then the girl is nothing but a cheap hrtless hoe.I do believe in mutual agreement.. if you prefer an open relationship where you and your partner can cheat freely then find someone who is also ready for such.. instead of making a fool out a loyal partner.
Lol, calm down, for all you know the story might be fake. so don't lose your head over what you see on nairaland.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by northpole1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
xendra:
so does d girl who trusts men. was it only women dat advised him to mind his biz? women hater, you only saw what you wanted to see.
As a matter of fact, i am not a misogynist.. more guys were in support of alerting the dude being cheated on than the ladies, which made me disappointed in this case.
I have been burned multiple times by women, so i know better now. most of u have double standards.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by xendra: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
northpole1:
As a matter of fact, i am not a misogynist.. more guys were in support of alerting the dude being cheated on than the ladies, which made me disappointed in this case.
I have been burned multiple times by women, so i know better now. most of u have double standards.
and most of you don't
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

U r sounding as if u r cool wit wat d girl is doing ....wat kind of nasty sexual escapade justifies u cheating.... U sure didn't answer d question he asked....and if a girl im dating is cheating on me,I will really wish to know...its gonna b painfull to accept d truth but its gonna help me to cut off future pain..
No boo, I ain't cool wit her cheating, but it's better she tells the nigga herself.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by mcpapillo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lots of cheating girls on this thread giving opinions ..
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by akanniade10(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
These Hoes ain't LoyAL
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by northpole1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
xendra:
and most of you don't
people and their thought processes are shaped by their experiences unfortunately. I still stand by my earlier statement: Dudes who trust women do so at their own peril... i have seen more than enough to take thru for at least three live times. i believe i am entitled to my own opinion.,.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by FTBOY: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
simply text your friend: "keep fvcking that pvssy till it bleeds, bro". but don't dare explain what you mean to him. if he's a smart nigga, he'd understand
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by omotoyossi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
u wud be a betrayer and an enemy if u dnt tel ur fwend.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by holluphemydavid(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?
Food for thought, well said
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by justmenoni: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op it's two things ; ur best friend has got money but not crazy at *** activities while the other guy is the opposite well the second thing is that ur friend is gud in bed but not financially buoyant while the other guy has money and a horse or has money and he's not a horse.

Just just just both ur childhood friend and best friend might even not be the main guy sef...ladies now have plan a,b,C,D etc and just incase u split her relationship with the two guys there would surely be another mugun out there who don't care but will sha get married to her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Learn to mind ur business bro

Lol...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

He might be doing the same thing?

How did you know? Did he do it with you?

You girls will just want to cover up for your own no matter what. The thread centers on a cheating female and if she should be reported to her boyfriend or not. Stop bringing up silly assumptions.

When it's a man cheating you will never hear them say "his wife/girlfriend may be doing the same thing"

Always being biased and double standardized. undecided
No man is worth the stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Women do not cheat angry tongue

You shouldn't tell your friend who knows if the next woman would be faitful tongue
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by toprealman: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
You are a marked man bro!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by IAmTobore(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

If he is however going to marry her, then expose the secret on the wedding day.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Ephemmm: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

Tell your friend but be careful about the approach. If I am in your shoe, I will narrate this instance to him in a proverbial way without mentioning his name nor the name of his girlfriend and seek for his opinion on this matter. From his response, I would be able to ascertain how he will handle this matter in that I will still ask him some further questions.

If you want to use direct approach, make sure you have phone recording of the chat you had with your friend about the sexual escapades he has had with the lady and ensure that you confide in a friend he has a good relationship with too: ladies can deny anything, and she might even lie against you in other to cover herself.

Watch your back.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by victorjoe(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
It depends on the level of ur friendship with ur friend.if u r really close, tell him. Its for him to know what he is getting himself into. This same thing happened to me years ago. My friends gf went to visit her course mate. In d process my gf strolled out of the room with her brother. My gf was shocked but pretended. When my gf left, my friends gf asked c-mate some questions which had horrible and. Well, she told her boyfriend and told him not to tell me. Omo my guy came straight to my house and told me. I did not even ask the girl. All I did was to open my eyes and look well. At the end of the day she revealed her true self.

So tell ur guy. He will know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Ifakiland(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

ure a bad frnd...to even consider not telling ur frnd, u shuldnt call ur frnd.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by smite(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

To think the other friend is even using Alcohol to do the girl. Drilling something that someone else will end up paying brideprice on.

this is so funny!
this is why I've got second thoughts about marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
No man is worth the stress.
Gbam!!!

smiley
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by zynzyn(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

Always look beyond the front of the Nigerian GOOD GIRL!!

It's usually just designed to acquire a husband!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Gbam!!!

smiley
smiley
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by banio: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
This matter is as old as the earth, and the answer is always the same. Tell and Do not tell.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by doubled123(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Before you do anything, put yourself in your friend's shoes.
I would feel betrayed if i found out my gf was cheating. What is worse is finding out my friend knew about it and didnt say anything
tell him.
Its his decision to keep the relationship or thrash it. Not yours.
dont make the choice for him
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kenzysmith: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Amebo anybody send u picture of them all I don,t believe it
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by lakeside69: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
I once had a similar experience. I had this lovely girl once upon a time and our relationship was talk of the street. My friends and everyone knows us. We are always together as much as we can, even when hanging out with my friends. One lovely friday, all my friends and our girlfriends decided to hang out and at about 11pm, as mummy boy, i have to go home. So, i told her lets go home. Saw her off till she entered d house and i went home. Saturday morning at about noon, one of my close pals came to my house and said, guy, i saw ur girl at the club i went last night with another guy. I made sure she saw me at d club to be sure she was d one i saw, but before i could think of something, she had left the place. At first, i went deaf and dumb. It really hit me so hard. I ask myself several questions, this was a girl everyone loved, adored and respected. Worst is, i have this crazy set of guys, who are ready to mock u at any time. To cut the story short, i confronted her, she initially denied she ever went to a club, had to call my friend to confront her. I knew d truth as soon as my friend told me, even though i loved this girl to pieces then. But it remoulded my thoughts of her and i knew when and how the relationship was going to end. We did not broke up becos of that but i had the opportunity to know who she was aside our regular seeing. I owe it to my friend for that great help.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Maximus85(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
I hate cheats with all the atoms in my body. Bro, go ahead and tell. You might be saving your friend's life. Make she no go infect the innocent boy. Basthard girl
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

angry Tell!!! angry
You postponing doomsday if you dont angry
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
@ martyns303 It's understandable that you are in a dilemma right now, but know that if you are very close to your friend (I. e best buddies) you might come to regret not telling him. It's possible he too, is not faithful but hey he has to know that his gf sleeps around. What if he ends up marrying her and he later finds out she's unfaithful? or the fact that you knew but didn't tell him?
The truth is your actions or inactions has a role to play in there relationship (during courtship or married) I don't know if you know it but it's the truth.
if I was in your shoes, I'll invite him over a table of beer then tell him everything I know. I'll then advice him not to end the relationship but he should give her a second chance. And that he should talk to her, it might be his fault.

In a nutshell, the guy code must be respected.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
zynzyn:

Always look beyond the front of the Nigerian GOOD GIRL!!

It's usually just designed to acquire a husband!! grin
as funny as it may sound, it's the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Highest Paid Porn Actress In Nigeria-ajibola Elizabeth / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.