Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (34860 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Doubleagent008:
tough choice considering that majority will go on to say "OP mind your business ". but then this is his friend he his talking about.
OP my opinion is that you should give it a deep thought. weigh the pros and cons. if it's your friend who has your back and an all round good guy tell him what you know or better still tell the girl to tell him. it's better he knows now that to know later and realize you knew all along. he may not be "all hell let loose " with you but there will be a crack in your friendship. how he chooses to handle the information is his business. Your role is to be a friend to him and you've done just that. moving forward be cool with him and the girl if they stay together after it. that's why you are his friend not his dad.
You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by olasclef(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=martyns303 post=43995376] I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

[/quote.

Are u sure ur guy is not here, reading ur post grin
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
OP, if you care about your friend, don't hide this evil from him to save his life. Cheats kill.

A cheating girl can get infected with STDs and AIDS and pass it on to her ignorant boyfriend.

A cheating girlfriend attempted to poison me.
CHEATING IS EVIL.

DON'T HIDE EVIL AND DON'T SPARE EVIL DOERS.
They can kill to hide their evil deeds.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
flokii:
you'd place a curse on yoursef for not telling that friend..

you conscience will prick you sef.

unless you've agreed to taste her honeypot.. who knws

betterstill put ursef in ur friends shoes.. and see how bad you'd feel later when you discover

stupi.d girl might be doing 'no sex' relationship with ur mugu friend like that
@your last paragraph,it is not always like that.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by KzY(f): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

I don't know if he has plans of marrying her, but I know that if he were in a position of wanting to get married it will definitely be her, talking based on how deep they are with each other. What I don't seem to understand is that, when she is with my guy she is the most adorable person anyone can ask for, she's like this super decent and loving person. I wish I know how best to describe how decent she appears, we his friends respect her a lot, based on how this my guy carries her. Only for me to find out some really heart wrecking details of her, I don't even want to start saying all the stuffs he said, it would be immature.

It pissed me off to hear stories like this. angry Tell your friend please! She is a cheat and a great pretender. Such character is a deal breaker. Your friend deserves the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...Must u have a pic for everything? This is what punkyveer used to do back then that always cracked me up.

Really?
I dont remember her being a memes person just that she was witty and no pushover... a firecracker grin
Its all for fun sha

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by esonuu(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:
If u luv ur friend so much and u tink he is planning to have a future wit dat girl,den I think u should call d girl and talk to her,tell her if she continues in dat act u will spill everytn out to ur friend....but if ur friend is just catcing fun with her ,u leave trash for lawma....nobody holy pass.....note..if after u warn her she continues den make heed to ur threat and tell ur friend wit enuf evidence...
u reali think shes gona change,she'll only be more careful wit her games..a cheat wil always be a cheat so long as the opportunity comes..ofcourse d opportunity wil always present itself
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

To think the other friend is even using Alcohol to do the girl. Drilling something that someone else will end up paying brideprice on.
Chei! You harsh sha!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by esonuu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op,can u marry an adulterous woman? If yes,kip shut but if no then tel ur frnd...cheating is more than wat we see it to be,it runs tro the vein,its in d blood and anyone who cheats,cant ever stop..wenever the reasons/opportunity to cheat cums by,may be lonliness due to unavailability of d other person,dat person who is a cheat wil cheat...often times we believe people changes,quit cheatin but the truth is "they dnt change,they only get more careful so as nt to get caught a 2nd tym"
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by muller101(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op mind ur business.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Kyllahmc(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrLeno:
If I no tell my friend eh, make I shit for body. Once a cheat, most probably always a cheat. My loyalty is to my friend first. it is proper he knows the state of the basket where he's kept his heart. Especially when he's been a good boy himself.
fact!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by schumastic(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
The bf might be doing same thing.

glad you used the word might not is, meanwhile she is cheating on him with someone who is taking all sorts of alcohol to finish her, so annoying
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Analysiscorner:

If your friend believes that marriage is for life then tell him before he reaches the point of no return.
There is this saying we have in my place : my friend I would have told you is not a good friend, but rather my friend I told you. He won't be happy with you if you know something that will make or mar his life, and still withold such from him. You are not an outsider that can justifiably say : 'it doesn't concern me '.
I love that saying.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by abduldope(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
imagine most females here advicing d op nt to tlk... lmao bunch of whoorrzz flocking together.. b1tchezz
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by vivalavida(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol...martins....it's as simple as ABC....Let your friend find out by himself....let him be as smart as you were....if you tell him, and the relationship crumbles, I'm not sure you will be happy with yourself.....

when next the girl calls, take her call and tell her that whatever you saw does not concern you...

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIEND.....channel that energy into making your own relationship stronger!

#cheers

BT if it is u,u will tell ur girlfriend o
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Kingsasian(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hackerjay:
These hoes ain't loyal.
More reason i used to control myself not to trust or love any girl now...
Any gal u see with me on campus is just a friend with benefit..
I will just pretend to be in love and av my way...

Check latest phone review and price here>> http://www.obagoblog.com
GBAM!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by eniwaye2: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na to do my own also if she is ok by me. After now tell my friend
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by medexico(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

If you are a good friend you will tell him

What nonsense, the so called decent girl

Please tell him, let him feel the pain as soon as possible so he can recover from the pain as soon as possible

Unfaithful girls, oh God! Please don't give me one as a girlfriend or wife.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
vivalavida:

BT if it is u,u will tell ur girlfriend o
nope, I will mind my business
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Aviero: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
If I am your friend, and you happen to know that my GF is cheating severely, and I find out myself, and also find out that you knew all along, I will beat the shiit outta you.

Dafuq? You put me in harm's way all along. What if he contracts an STD from her along the line as a result of her reckless promiscuity?

We go fight first oh!

Bro, if you know you like your friend, TELL him. If you keep quiet, then you're a party to evil.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by layla129(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?
Are you saying what she did is right or justified?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Olafisoyem: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?
Yes so I can discharge her quick!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
schumastic:

to think this is coming from you smh cry cry sad
nnaa, what part of my post is making you shake your cute head?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by OneManLegion(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'll be blunt, Martyns303.

Tell your friend, please. It's the greatest service you can ever do for him. It's not enough to claim he's your guy but you know his steady girlfriend is busy cuckolding him.

You may think that she may see you as a rat for telling on her, but remember that you owe her no loyalty. It's your friend you should be loyal to.

Tell him what happened as it happened. Then give him whatever advice you deem fit to give him. Don't mind those sluts that are defending one of theirs here o. Your friend has a right to know.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wen eva i see a story like dis, d only tin dat goes to my mind is, is beta i remain single, no gal s faithful, most of dem are slot.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by AZeD1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
How can you still be contemplating whether to tell your friend or not?

With friends like you, who needs enemies?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Greataausim(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok.... We don hear
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by schumastic(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

nnaa, what part of my post is making you shake your cute head?

Nne the part you said he should find out himself...how do you expect him to do that when some girls are good at covering up or didn't u read the part he said he could not believe his eyes when he saw the girl, cus of the way she portrayed herself before her bf n his friends whenever she comes around..anyway is for those who believe in the love crap n am only angry with the op for not dropping d friend's contact so we can tell him ourselves..
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by seaga: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
If he's truly your close friend you should ve told him by now . Your best friend is in a serious relationship with a cheat, he is been played, made a fool and you re still contemplating to tell or not to tell.If he finds out you know and didn't tell him it would be the worst betrayal. Remember you are meant to be your brothers keeper.
In the spirit of brotherhood you ve to tell, whatever the outcome and if your friend is man enough, he would handle it like a man

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
The only help i can render you os to drop my whatsapp number for u to send ur friend number so that i can help u send ur topic link for him to read about his gf... Lolz
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by oyinkel(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
90% of the girls commenting want him to keep quite about the scandal.....girls and their life of secret betrayals......if you are his friend, tell him. Because on the day it would burst by some other means, there's gonna be two people he is disappointed in. Besides there is the power of secret bro, very soon you will find yourself being tempted to use the information to your advantage

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Damsexy18(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hackerjay:
These hoes ain't loyal.
More reason i used to control myself not to trust or love any girl now...
Any gal u see with me on campus is just a friend with benefit..
I will just pretend to be in love and av my way...

Check latest phone review and price here>> http://www.obagoblog.com
I fear you oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.