Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,527 members, 7,840,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! (49817 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by ableguy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

I don't want you to do anything, am just proving to you that your accusing me of being myopic is wrong.

I didn't, anyways I am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by ableguy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
shala01:

The Bible did provides answers to the questions you posted. If you dare study the Bible without prejudice, you will get your answers.

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by ableguy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
AmAlbert:
Oga OP thanks for being in attendance, hope at least you got some new knowledge about the Bible, please try to associate with Us more often so that you'll know much more about life, God and humans

Please feel free to visit jw.org for more answers you may have regarding humans, faith, God and life...

Thanks, staying with jehovah forever!!!

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
unitysheart:
I think this point of yours has been corrected. (Matthew 24:34) . . .Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen.

One thing I cherish about Jehovah's Witnesses is they accept when their are errors in their teachings and make amendments.
In general many religious organizations do not offer any spiritual assistance to the sheep. My aunts were members of the baptist church before they and their families abandoned the church for a Pentecostal church in kaduna, because the church could not explain why their pastor preferred to attend the governor's inauguration, instead of officiating at their first son's burial. Also, I don't pay attention to internet hate groups either for muslims or any group of christianity

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by okitz4(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

A Jehovah's witness will NEVER touch any other bible except the New World Translation which they translated themselves. Their reason is nothing but to twist the lie their own way.

Oga u lie, big 1, I'm one of dem, I have different versions in my phone, in short they is an app designed by Witnesses with provisions for other versions of the Bible, Y lie?, what will u gain?

7 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by ableguy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
irunooboo:
I was disfellowshiped in 2010 after i slept with an elder and a ministerial servant while the others were reproved embarassed I am attending christ embassy now and God has truly shown me the way smiley

Only unrepentant sinners are disfellowshiped, wicked ones are expelled not sinners to keep the congregation clean and for those that appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by dfrost: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

You that have searched the scriptures give me just an answer to one of the questions I put up.

Okay. I'll give you time to ask people you think knows the bible if you don't know.

I'm particularly waiting for a Jehovah's Witness answer.

Do you really want an honest answer or you to ridicule them on a public forum? That I know they avoid if it's ridicule. I know a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by Evidence042(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Humility is what it takes to be approved by God. Seeing urself as intelligent, smart or even an elite without be humble will rub you off God's favour. Paul Grundy and his likes feels that they re so wise, intelligent and I tell u one thing, Jehovah doesn't approve such self intelligence rather it tantamount to self destruction. 3 things is need for one to be concealed in the day of Jehovah' anger - Seek Jehovah, Seek Righteousness, Seek Meekness. Meekness means being humble to accept. One thing is this- Grundy and his likes are thinking from human point of view...... Not here to argue at all. I'm a Bonafide Witness of Jehovah and what I ve learnt from the Bible has made my life meaningful. Humble urself before Jehovah and he will give u understanding.. Apparently, Grundy and his people are all Ex-witnesses who left with anger and grudges probably they felt they weren't rightly disciplined or allowed human philosophy to steal their heart

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
ableguy:

Thanks and welcome, I like your way
You just proved that guy right
Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by bezimo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stay away from those Jehovah witness folks.They pervert the true gospel of Jesus Christ.You would be misguided eventually and miss it if you follow them.I hope you are not one of them.

The likes of Mormon, Jehovah witness, be super careful.

Find a true bible believing and Holy Spirit believing church and worship.

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by oglalasioux(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
okitz4:

Oga u lie, big 1, I'm one of dem, I have different versions in my phone, in short they is an app designed by Witnesses with provisions for other versions of the Bible, Y lie?, what will u gain?

You are not a Jehovah's witness.

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by dfrost: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=44098522]I was disfellowshiped in 2010 after i slept with an elder and a ministerial servant while the others were reproved embarassed I am attending christ embassy now and God has truly shown me the way smiley[/quotel]

What an irony. He has shown you the way indeed. Timeo danaos et dona ferentes...
Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

A Jehovah's witness will NEVER touch any other bible except the New World Translation which they translated themselves. Their reason is nothing but to twist the lie their own way.
grin Ok now you have just spoken the first lie. you fell into a ditch. You don't have to lie to win the argument. I'll call up one of my classmates at NTA abuja and reconfirm. He has always used the Catholic D. Version when we are arguing with an islamic cleric in kaduna.
Then you must retrace your assertion as a mark of honour!

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by ableguy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
irunooboo:

No one will care if u sleep with any one in my present church. i hate JW

The Bible expressly condem fornication and said no one guilty of it will be in God's Kingdom!!!
So stop deceiving yourself even those that are not serving GOD know it's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by Maximus85(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

This is one of the things the bible can teach;

God created Adam and Eve. They sinned by eating a fruit (put there by the same God). Therefore the whole world has been guilty for the last 6000 years including the children unborn (who don't know shit what this fruit tastes like).

My point: Why is there continuous birth on earth into Adam's sin and subsequent sufferings following it?

My answer: Contrary to your belief that it's one Mr. Adam's long throat for a fruit that is the reason for earthquakes, wars, pestilences, diseases, death etc, I believe that things we term bad in terms of natural disasters are simply the forces of the universe in action. It's not Adam's fruit chewing.

What about wars, diseases, pestilences? Read history and you'll see that we are better off in the world today than a hundred years ago in terms of man made problems. That's the tangible evidence that Charles Darwin's evolution theory is real. Our brains are evolving and in the next hundred years everything you termed miracle in the bible will be a child's play to what we can achieve. In a hundred years we'll have the power of the gods.

Please read and research;

Science can record your dreams and thoughts and play them back to you.

Science is almost at the point of finding the reason for aging at the molecular level.

Science can practically change the weather and change the seasons. In less than 20 years from now, rains can be diverted to drought areas by the press of a button.

Science has found the reasons for diseases and ailment. It is not Adam's fruit chewing. It's defects in our genome. Science is on the verge of repairing the defects to eliminate diseases like cancer.

The bible didn't give me practical answers to any of these. The bible told me everything is in chaos because a man and a woman ate some fruit in a garden. The bible told me the only way out of it is to wait for someone from heaven to come and wage a war before they are fixed. I say no! World problems are practical problems and mankind have solved a great deal of them already.

Hmmm. I really do understand where you are coming from.
We are talking about perfection and Imperfection here. The bible say that everything that God made was good, perfect. Satan came along and deceived Adam and Eve. He thwarted God's original purpose. He insinuated that we can survive without God.
I used to fell like God should have destroyed Satan instantly and reset everything. But will that removed the accusations against God? He called God a liar, he questioned God's sovereignty (right to rule) so God in his humility allowed Satan prove himself. God allow him take over the rulership of the earth. If this is not true, Satan wouldn't have tempted Jesus with the world if it's not really his.

Can you expect anything good from Satan? 1 John 5:19
"We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."
Is God the wicked one here.
Satan knows that he has just a very little time left, so he's doing everything possible to destroy God's work.

You call all these natural disaster, that world's problems are practical. Can't Satan control nature? Can't he control people to start destroying others? I saw a video on YouTube white roosters raped a hen to death.... You call that nature. Cain killed Abel, you feel what he did is normal or practical? What excuse has he to give for killing his own brother? Under whose influence is he, God's or Satan's.
Under whose influence would a person in charge of people's pension pay herself 36m in a month while pensioners are dying of hunger and malarial?

Satan is the cause of all the problems in the world... See what Revelations 12:12 "On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time."

The time to end Satan and his work is very close. God has given the wicked spirit enough time to prove himself and he has failed, we humans can see, the billions of angels in heaven have seen, so when God, our God of justice destroy Satan and his cohorts, no one will say Satan might be right to question God's sovereignty and no such rebellion can ever occur again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by atoleybaba(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

You that have searched the scriptures give me just an answer to one of the questions I put up.

Okay. I'll give you time to ask people you think knows the bible if you don't know.

I'm particularly waiting for a Jehovah's Witness answer.
when next a witness comes knocking on your door, open for dem and let dem talk with u

4 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
okitz4:

He must have been studying the Bible with them for a while, u can't conclude dat he's a JW. y associate hypocrisy with the set of people who try their best to follow the Bible? unlike the rest who borrow doctrines from paganism

He is a jw. He just wants others to take him seriously, that why he is pretending. At first, it appears he isn't, I needed to check his profile to find out.

@bolded, you get it wrong too. Other try their best to follow the Bible as well. I guess you haven't studied their lives much.

That is exactly one of the hypocrisy I'm talking about. You claim others burrow their doctrine from paganism but you don't know that your 1914 doctrine is also borrow from paganism. I'm sure you don't know about that.

Try learning a little about pyramidology and Russel. that's how you will know how the whole idea of 1914 came in and when Rutherford later did away with pyramidology doctrine calling it paganism, they had to look for a way of still maintaining the 1914 doctrine without discrediting themselves and they are good, because they found a way, but still fall short, relating event that had to relationship to arrive e at 1914.

But we'll, since it has paganic origin, you wouldn't fund any link in any of the Watchtower library.
Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by TeddyPendergrass(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

I don't plan on argueing with you, you can't argue facts, you state them. Well since you know, let me drop you with this;

The watchtower originally taught that NO ONE would make heaven, and that heaven is already complete.

It was later changed and stated they were not sure if heaven was complete, hence some can now make heaven. grin grin

For over 70 years it was held that the 144,000 were fully assigned by 1935.

"Logically, the calling of the little flock would draw to a close when the number was nearing completion, and the evidence is that the general gathering of these specially blessed ones ended in 1935." Watchtower 1995 Feb 15 p.19

If anyone since 1935 rightfully claimed to be anointed it was as a replacement of a sinful remnant, no longer worthy of heaven.

"For 19 centuries there was only the one calling, the heavenly one, with Jehovah being very selective as to who would serve with his Son to make up the Kingdom government. Many would be invited but only a precious few chosen. (Matthew 22:2, 14) In time the prescribed but limited number of 144,000 would be reached. After this no more would be anointed by holy spirit as witness that they had the heavenly hope, unless, in a rare occurrence, the unfaithfulness of one of the remaining 'chosen ones' made a replacement necessary." Watchtower 1982 Feb 15 p.30

In 2005, it was 70 years since the calling was said to have closed. Since a person cannot become anointed until after their baptism, the youngest of the 1935 anointed would have been around 15 in that year, and so in 2005 the youngest anointed from 1935 were already 85. In 2005, only a very small number of those from 1935 were still alive, and so most partakers would need to be considered replacements.

There are a number of holes it the idea that the heavenly call closed in 1935. [size=20pt]To start with, there is absolutely no Scriptural basis that the calling would close, let alone specifically in 1935 or any other year[/size] (this explains why you avoided my question). None of the Governing Body were even been born before 1935. Furthermore, there has been no decrease in partakers in over 35 years. This led to Watchtower finally admitting that this doctrine never had any basis.

"When does the calling of Christians to a heavenly hope cease? …
On the other hand, as time has gone by, some Christians baptized after 1935 have had witness borne to them that they have the heavenly hope. (Romans 8:16, 17) Thus, it appears that we cannot set a specific date for when the calling of Christians to the heavenly hope ends.
How should a person be viewed who has determined in his heart that he is now anointed and begins to partake of the emblems at the Memorial? He should not be judged. The matter is between him and Jehovah. " Watchtower 2007 May 1 p.31

Check here for more truth: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/memorial-partakers.php

Centuries of deception at its worst!

nice copy of paste. you should copy and paste a book. I am confident it will sell well, or maybe get many likes.

jehovah witnesses do not claim to know everything in the bible. some of the believes they use to have in the past are no longer held so because their understanding of the bible continues to improve and so they have to let go of believes they previously held that are contrary to what the bible says. this is why some of their old believes no longer hold.

yes I am one of jehovahs witnesses

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by okitz4(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

must u lie to win an argument?, I am one of dem, am proud because I learn and speak the truth,

2 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by hooged: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
ableguy, keep it up bro, your post really show that you listen and concentrate during the program, don't forget to attend the special talk on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by atoleybaba(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
irunooboo:
I was disfellowshiped in 2010 after i slept with an elder and a ministerial servant while the others were reproved embarassed I am attending christ embassy now and God has truly shown me the way smiley
nice achievement clap for urself. Iiar....meanwhile proud jw here.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by chival1960(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

I don't want you to do anything, am just proving to you that your accusing me of being myopic is wrong.
Paul its either he is a New convert or he has them as relations trust me he would still deny it to make his point. All I want you to do is let the matter be cos JW from experience don't open their minds to others they don't even want to reason with you but they forcefully want you to accept all they say and believe them without doubt. The issue with them is that they argue blindly I work with them and have them as friends. But let the bible guide us Not religion. The bible is the truth that we have and know.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by rabzy: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Paul grundy et al. Still at it.

How are you doing.
Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by TeddyPendergrass(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Saylawchar:

It's high time you come back to your senses, gradually you are loosing it. Ask them (JW), why is it that according to their teachings, no other religion is righteous except theirs, ask them why is it that they presume other fellow Christians as Christendom Why is their own bible different from the real bible we know.

Mind you I was born and brought up as one of them but left them immediately I gained my freedom from my parents. It's a serious spiritual bandage!

see you have discredited yourself by saying the bible jehovahs witnesses use is different. no its not. it only puts back the words jehovah where the so called religious leaders have taken out from

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by blezzy080: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

Brilliant question.

You told us how you enjoyed Jehovah's Witnesses' teachings. I pointed out to you that the things you learnt will leave you more confused.

My point. Religion (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is a Jewish scam. The bible doesn't answer any of mankind's questions;

1. Why are we here?
2. How did we get here?
3. Why are we in different races and languages?
4. Why are they disasters and wars?
5. What is consciousness?
6. Why are some poor and some rich and some in between?
7. Why is religion proliferating by the day?
8. What happens after death?
9. Is there a devil and hell?
10. Is there a heaven and God as the religions want us to believe?

Dare to tell me religion has given you a satisfactory answer to any of the above questions except quoting from a bible that is decadent and divided and leaving you more confused.

If the bible has a satisfactory answer why does different denominations give different answers to these questions?

visit JW.org

2 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by ableguy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

He is right, when they call they even encourage you to get your own bible, some have admitted that what they learn was surprising to them since they never knew it's in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by TeddyPendergrass(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
irunooboo:

Hahahahahahahaha wow!!

so you left jehovahs organisation because you were disfellowshiped and the other's were reproved?

pretty obvious why you were disfellowshiped

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by okitz4(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
rottennaija:

He is a jw. He just wants others to take him seriously, that why he is pretending. At first, it appears he isn't, I needed to check his profile to find out.

@bolded, you get it wrong too. Other try their best to follow the Bible as well. I guess you haven't studied their lives much.

That is exactly one of the hypocrisy I'm talking about. You claim others burrow their doctrine from paganism but you don't know that your 1914 doctrine is also borrow from paganism. I'm sure you don't know about that.

explain ur assertion about the paganism related to 1914, others? Oga check ur records, are Christmas and Easter celebrations scriptural?,
Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by TeddyPendergrass(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

I challenge you that your website doesn't answer any of the questions I raised. If I'm wrong prove it to me by tackling at least one of the questions.

I started reading Jehovah's Witness books and journals 20 years ago. I have a library of Awake! Watchtower, Young People Ask and so much more. I don't argue blindly. I've done a 15 years research and come to the conclusion that God, as dished out to us by Judaism, Christianity and Islam, doesn't exist.

Jehovah's Witnesses are great people. I owe much of what I know in my chosen profession to what I learnt from Awake! over the years. Unfortunately, they don't have tangible answers to world's nagging questions.

Interestingly, science can answer a great deal of mankind's questions with evidence. Thanks.

you know what? ask a question you will like to have answered...I didn't follow the trail of questions you asked earlier.

let's sort that out yeah

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by adten2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=oglalasioux post=44079152]

I'm particularly waiting for a Jehovah's Witness answer.[/quote

Ogalasuiux I must tell that I am amazed by the way you put up your questions earlier. The Bible has answers to all your questions but to start with lets talk about question 8 (what happens after death).

The Bible’s answer
The Bible says: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5; Psalm 146:4) Therefore, when we die, we cease to exist. The dead can’t think, act, or feel anything.

“To dust you will return”
God explained what happens when we die when he spoke to the first man, Adam. Because Adam was disobedient, God said to him: “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) Before God created Adam “out of dust from the ground,” Adam did not exist. (Genesis 2:7) Likewise, when Adam died, he returned to dust and ceased to exist.

The same thing happens to those who die now. Speaking of both humans and animals, the Bible says: “They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.”—Ecclesiastes 3:19, 20.

Death is not necessarily the end of everything
The Bible often compares death to sleep. (Psalm 13:3; John 11:11-14; Acts 7:60) A person who is fast asleep is unaware of what is happening around him. Likewise, the dead are not conscious of anything. Yet, the Bible teaches that God can awaken the dead as if from sleep and give them life again. (Job 14:13-15) For those whom God resurrects, death is not the end of everything.

I am a Jehovah's witness and I'll like to have further discussions with you. Incase you don't have a Bible to check the Bible verses you can read the Bible online on www.jw.org

3 Likes

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by oglalasioux(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
dfrost:

Do you really want an honest answer or you to ridicule them on a public forum? That I know they avoid if it's ridicule. I know a guy.

I'll never ridicule anyone or any group. I've posted on this forum before that I respect whatever anyone believe so far that belief doesn't affect another person. I raised an instance where I said I can never be against Shekau and his Boko haram gang if they believe they are going to heaven to meet seventeen virgins.
The problem I have with Shekau is that he insists he must kill innocent people to achieve that.

Our belief as Christians is another problem. Do we believe everything wrong in the world is as a result of Adam and Eve eating a fruit? I'll give you a vivid instance.

During world war 2, at a ghetto in Warsaw, Hitler's SS surrounded a Jewish community to annihilate them. The Jewish Rabbis urged everyone to surrender because it was written in the Torah that the Jews will be killed. Some secular Jews said okay; those who believe in the Torah should stay. They fought their way out of the ghetto and escaped while the religious Jews were all killed or transported to a concentration camp.

That's what religion can do to you when you believe everything is predestined because of the sins of Adam and Eve.

It's happening here in Nigeria; once a family member hits it big no one wants to work again. They say it's that person's destiny to be rich and take care of others. It's the bane of corruption in Africa.

I don't have any problem with religion or churches. What I have a problem with is the impact of their teachings to the society.

1 Like

Re: Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! by okitz4(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

you know what? ask a question you will like to have answered...I didn't follow the trail of questions you asked earlier.

let's sort that out yeah
why bother Urself,? this man is an apostate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.