Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273666 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tunnex190: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2011
denzel2009:

On my windows 7, the windows defender gives this kind of error message when there's a conflict between it and the antivirus. I suggest you turn off windows defender or do away with the antivirus.

You are telling both can't work at the same time?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
tunnex190:

I'm telling you that I had to deactivate the windows defender to fully install Avira. It might just be peculiar to Avira though.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
tunnex190:

yes normally operating two anti viruses cause them to clash detecting each other as part of virus
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
careytommy:

@ zimdrill, u suggestion to my problem (pg 102) didn't work. Matter of fact, my screen is blank thus, pressing the F2 button isn't much useful. Should i just take it a techie?

did you change the booting sequence ? did you follow it through stage by stage
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chinyxboy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, i really need your help. I am using hp compaq mini 110c-1120SA with winXP home. I formatted my system to win7 and ever since then my bluetooth is no longer working. I went to my device manager and couldn't find any bluetooth device on my system. I confirmed this when i tried installing my bluetooth device driver, but any error message came showing me that there is no bluetooth device found in my system. My question now is: Does it mean that my system has lost its bluetooth device or what? Please, i need help urgently cos i'm so confuse now. Please, HELP.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
Chinyxboy:

Hello Nairalanders, i really need your help. I am using hp compaq mini 110c-1120SA with winXP home. I formatted my system to win7 and ever since then my bluetooth is no longer working. I went to my device manager and couldn't find any bluetooth device on my system. I confirmed this when i tried installing my bluetooth device driver, but any error message came showing me that there is no bluetooth device found in my system. My question now is: Does it mean that my system has lost its bluetooth device or what? Please, i need help urgently cos i'm so confuse now. Please, HELP.

Is that machine designed to run windows 7? and what version of Windows 7 did you install?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chinyxboy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ denzel2009, tankx 4 ur reply. I'm using window7 ultimate. Yes, d system is running well with win7 ultimate. Tankx 1s again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2011
Chinyxboy:

@ denzel2009, tankx 4 your reply. I'm using window7 ultimate. Yes, d system is running well with win7 ultimate. Tankx 1s again.

Try this http://thegadgets.net/trickt-boy/how-to/how-to-install-configure-hp-mini-110s-bluetooth-on-windows-7/
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FILEBE(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

have you gambled by trying all 3 main OS drivers i.e XP, VISTA,& 7

dont u think that installing on trial and error could cause a mal function on the system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
FILEBE:

dont u think that installing on trial and error could cause a mal function on the system?

as long there drivers from the manufacturer website they wont cause any problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
Off topic: Zim drill, what do you think about 70-680 cert?I have heard mixed reviews about the knowledge.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
HELP ME NAIRALANDER MY FS80 FINGERPRINT SCANNER IS NOT WPRKING WITH JAMB SITE. ANYTIME I TRY TO USE IT IT WILL TELL ME "LIBRARY COULD NOT BE LOADED". PLEASE HELP.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
denzel2009:

Off topic: Zim drill, what do you think about 70-680 cert?I have heard mixed reviews about the knowledge.

i havent really looked into it i was busy with CCNA

i dont think it would be a problem if you have done and passed MCDST & MCSA
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
samolina1:

HELP ME NAIRALANDER MY FS80 FINGERPRINT SCANNER IS NOT WPRKING WITH JAMB SITE. ANYTIME I TRY TO USE IT IT WILL TELL ME "LIBRARY COULD NOT BE LOADED". PLEASE HELP.

what do you mean it is not working with JAMB SITE
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i havent really looked into it i was busy with CCNA

i dont think it would be a problem if you have done and passed MCDST & MCSA

The failure rate is high oh. Even experienced MCSA & MCDST are failing it in droves. I have just been looking into it cos I forsee major enterprise deployments soon and based on the fact that vista didn't meet up to expectations.

Goodluck with CCNA, set up a good lab.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
denzel2009:

The failure rate is high oh. Even experienced MCSA & MCDST are failing it in droves. I have just been looking into it cos I forsee major enterprise deployments soon and based on the fact that vista didn't meet up to expectations.

Goodluck with CCNA, set up a good lab.

my CCNA is doomed man

the time i was given to do the course was short imagine going for lectures for only 1 and half days in week

and the course was for only 12 weeks

the was too short to master fundamentals of the course

check this skills measured by Exam 70-680:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-680#tab2
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

my CCNA is doomed man

the time i was given to do the course was short imagine going for lectures for only 1 and half days in week

and the course was for only 12 weeks

the was too short to master fundamentals of the course

check this skills measured by Exam 70-680:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-680#tab2

I have CBT nuggets for 70-680 already, so, I know a little bit about the objectives.

Dont let it be doomed man. Get the CBT nugget videos and do a lot of practice tests like Boson and measure up, you can do it in 3 weekends but its not
easy.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
denzel2009:

I have CBT nuggets for 70-680 already, so, I know a little bit about the objectives.

Dont let it be doomed man. Get the CBT nugget videos and do a lot of practice tests like Boson and measure up, you can do it in 3 weekends but its not
easy.

CBT nuggets is the best for tutorials but you need visual exam suite to do practical exams

which one do you mean you can do in 3 weeks ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
I meant you can do all the CCNA video tutorials in 3 weekends. [s]Chei Zim drill u don dey breach ethical standards lol[/s]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2011
denzel2009:

I meant you can do all the CCNA video tutorials in 3 weekends. [s]Chei Zim drill u don dey breach ethical standards lol[/s]

its not that easy man you still need to do packet tracer then learn how to configure the router and to know your cables and switches
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

its not that easy man you still need to do packet tracer then learn how to configure the router and to know your cables and switches
and be able to subnet. Take it easy man. It is well.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2011
Yeah, ZIM. Anytime try to use it for registration, it will load the JAVA & after sometimes, the JAVA will give me message that library could't be loaded. Help ZIM!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
denzel2009:

and be able to subnet. Take it easy man. It is well.

i used to have problems with subnetting  especially the one you are given an IP address and asked to create network that has numbers of host eg Network A 15, Network B 34, Network C 20, Network D 7 and Network E 3, now am good but it was once a hassle
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
samolina1:

Yeah, ZIM. Anytime try to use it for registration, it will load the JAVA & after sometimes, the JAVA will give me message that library could't be loaded. Help ZIM!!!

what do you mean to try to use it for registration ?

did you by any chance delete the public folder in your pc if you are using windows 7?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jesus3: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
was working on my laptop toshiba satellite p4. all of a sudden, it hang and brought a message on the screen saying error detected and that i need to restart. l did and it brought an message that system cannot start up, gave options like safe mode, start with last working setting and start window automatically. l tried all but the response was that it keeps booting for 5 meetings and will later go off and bring back same mssg. pls what can i do to rectify the error?
Thank you

. Toshiba A45 S P4 Satellite. Ms window. was running Nl, pdf and Ms word. it just would not boot completely. it goes back to safe mode request from start up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2011
jesus.:

was working on my laptop toshiba satellite p4. all of a sudden, it hang and brought a message on the screen saying error detected and that i need to restart. l did and it brought an message that system cannot start up, gave options like safe mode, start with last working setting and start window automatically. l tried all but the response was that it keeps booting for 5 meetings and will later go off and bring back same mssg. pls what can i do to rectify the error?
Thank you

. Toshiba A45 S P4 Satellite. Ms window. was running Nl, pdf and Ms word. it just would not boot completely. it goes back to safe mode request from start up

if you got the OS disc change the boot sequence to CD/DVD that should solve booting errors in the harddrive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by spotball(m): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2011
Hello, i have a hp pavillon dv6305us, my problem is that my laptop is always very slow. i have formatted it about 3 times in the last 6 months. initially it works just fine but after about 1 month, it just start to slow own. 512 RAM, 70GB, Vista.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2011
spotball:

Hello, i have a hp pavillon dv6305us, my problem is that my laptop is always very slow. i have formatted it about 3 times in the last 6 months. initially it works just fine but after about 1 month, it just start to slow own. 512 RAM, 70GB, Vista.

why is that most nigerian who come to this section with problems always rush to format the harddrive

well the problem is low RAM memory, vitsa needs atleast 1gig RAM and above to work better and fast

upgrade your memory
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigpastor(m): 3:55am On Jan 06, 2011
Kindly permit me to put this line here
How can I open a file with an extension ".egisenc"
Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2011
No ZIM, i am using XP. Do you think that i should use 7? Help please!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jesus3: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

if you got the OS disc change the boot sequence to CD/DVD that should solve booting errors in the harddrive
thank you but i dont have any disc. system is windows Xp. What can i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.