Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269513 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2015
Demola66:
Pls o guru in d house am using a hp laptop my friend help me to partition it into 2 wit window XP & win 7 now I want to format it & install only win 7 on it Pls how do I do it
when you get to the hard disk selection window, select the partition you wish to delete, select advanced option, and you should see something like delete partition
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2015
IDM:is there a limit to with file size an unregistered idm software can handle?
Coz hav lost some files trying to download with it lately.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Demola66(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
bigt2:
when you get to the hard disk selection window, select the partition you wish to delete, select advanced option, and you should see something like delete partition
Av try to used Disk management buh d partition is not formatting or deleting
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
purplekayc:
IDM:is there a limit to with file size an unregistered idm software can handle?
Coz hav lost some files trying to download with it lately.

Nah... I dont think so.
Try registering or patch to fix all doubts
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dharmmieojo(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2015
engineer pls am using a 4430s probook... my charger got burnt nd its like it affected my laptop it doesnt charge anymore if i remove the b3 and plug annoda charger the changing light bside d charhing port shows yello nd white light blinking but the sytem comes up if i plug my b3 normally tho.. do u av any engineer u can refer me to cuz this engineer i saw said the ic has to be chnged nd he is lookn for ic up nd down its taking too long nd i need someone who is more knowledgible its like hes not sure of whst his doing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
my new external hard drive is not
accepting iso images what can i do?
these are the screen shots of what i get when i try to transfer a file that is in ISO format into it
but the hard drive is in FAT configured

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gregswagzz(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
Greetings to all d Gurus in d house m loyal,ve been having a problem with my system HP620 to be precise,wen plugged into to electricity,it automatically switches on d system,wifout me switching it on my self,I'd appreciate ur intellectual and candid response thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by enoch273: 7:37pm On May 06, 2015
bigt2:
click start, type cmd in the start menu and you should see the cmd application. right-click on it and select 'run as administrator', select yes at the prompt.
this should open a command prompt window. you can now type chkdsk /r to check your drive for errors and attempt repairs. i pray it helps goodluck.
boss thanks alot, i did what you told me but after it took 1hr, it still did not work, pls proffer me with a way out pls.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Uc91(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2015
Greetings to all ma boss in d hux am having a problem with my system Hp620. When ever I plug in charger d system will automatically turn on without me switching it on my self. Thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Uchwilliam(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
bigt2:
is the wireless working and not switching off or the other way round
Ok both the bluetooth nd wirefi are on d same problm key...they dont work
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by directonpc(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2015
All desktop icons turned to VLC logo? Or something else? Here is a fix using a tiny app called unassoc
http://7rl.in/a7xg
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2015
Demola66:

Av try to used Disk management buh d partition is not formatting or deleting
I mean when youre formating the laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2015
gregswagzz:
Greetings to all d Gurus in d house m loyal,ve been having a problem with my system HP620 to be precise,wen plugged into to electricity,it automatically switches on d system,wifout me switching it on my self,I'd appreciate ur intellectual and candid response thanks in advance.
this is the bios setup. You need to disable it. Screen shot the bios and let me see
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by korexes(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2015
Akell:
how did you

I downloaded a software that can retrieve the code from my system since. The activation code is no longer written behind the system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hollawaley(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2015
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
sorry 4 quoting you like this bt how do i unblock websites from my pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BetaTechnicians: 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
purplekayc:
my new external hard drive is not
accepting iso images what can i do?
these are the screen shots of what i get when i try to transfer a file that is in ISO format into it
but the hard drive is in FAT configured
reformat your external hard disk and change the file format to NTFS. or you can merely change the file format using partition tools like mini tool.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mickyboiz: 10:58pm On May 07, 2015
Abeg wu has kaspersky antivirus activation number shd plss gv me tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lastbaff(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
Hello guys! Please where can I learn computer Engineering (Hardware and Networking) around my area in Lagos?
I live in Ifako-Ijaiye. My email address is lastbaff@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Smithycool(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] please Guys I just got a new Toshiba satelite C50-B892 laptop, I can't use or even see the wifi Menu, the blueotooth never finds a device, I really need help on this please anyone keen to help can add me on whatsapp, Thanks so much. +2348131257408

Gracias
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
Please ogas in the building my laptop doesn't see my disk driver again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by enoch273: 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
enoch273:

boss thanks alot, i did what you told me but after it took 1hr, it still did not work, pls proffer me with a way out pls.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2015
morganist99:
Please ogas in the building my laptop doesn't see my disk driver again
can't factor the meaning. Which driver? Does it boot up?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2015
bigt2:
can't factor the meaning. Which driver? Does it boot up?
no the problem is anytime i want to install a disk software when i click open to view files it brings out an error cant access drive E
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
morganist99:
no the problem is anytime i want to install a disk software when i click open to view files it brings out an error cant access drive E
is it a card reader or what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2015
bigt2:
is it a card reader or what?
no it the dvd drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WhatsappStatus(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2015
As i am using Whatsapp on my PC, with Bluestack . As My whatsapp is creating some problem while updating my
Best Whatsapp Status , so Please Help me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 7:31am On May 09, 2015
please, whenever i play some matches on fifa15 , i get a message 'intel graphics windows8(r) stopped working and was restored'.please is there a way of correcting this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2015
morganist99:
no it the dvd drive
the drive is gone. Get another.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2015
Donsteffi:
please, whenever i play some matches on fifa15 , i get a message 'intel graphics windows8(r) stopped working and was restored'.please is there a way of correcting this?
update your driver. Should solve it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 8:51am On May 09, 2015
onegig:
update your driver. Should solve it.
tried it,but its still the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.