Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1264580 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
oga bigt pls is it possible to repair laptop battery and also i cant activate my bluetooth its saying disabled no driver found
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Seequadry(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
adetwin:

What operating system is installed ?
it's window 7 sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 13, 2015
i can't seem to know how to switch on my Bluetooth.. Dell d510!! searched everywhere but no Bluetooth
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2015
Seequadry:

it's window 7 sir

Hope the window 7 is not 64bit because the system does not support that from manufacturers website, kindly make good search if u are using win 7 !32bit you will surely get the wireless driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Seequadry(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
adetwin:

Hope the window 7 is not 64bit because the system does not support that from manufacturers website, kindly make good search if u are using win 7 !32bit you will surely get the wireless driver

it's 64bit oo

wats d next solution, shld I reinstall windows 7 32bit or der is still hope?

#thanks for the response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
morganist99:
oga bigt pls is it possible to repair laptop battery and also i cant activate my bluetooth its saying disabled no driver found
it is possible to repair the battery. I do that for sure. Go to device manager and check if the bluetooth radio have anything like a yellow question mark.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
i can't seem to know how to switch on my Bluetooth.. Dell d510!! searched everywhere but no Bluetooth
Usually, it gets turned on when you toggle the Fn+F2 key combination (just like wireless LAN). You should be able to enable the bluetooth radio by right-clicking the bluetooth icon in the system tray as well. If it isn't showing up anywhere in Windows, make sure it is enabled in the BIOS (F2 at the Dell splash screen just after powering on the computer).

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jboixxx: 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
bigt2:
try installing your chipset and graphics drivers. That can be downloaded from the manufacturers website.
OK. Will give that a try, though thought of the VGA driver earlier too but never thought it through. Thanks. Will get back with update/result. wink

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
bigt2:
it is possible to repair the battery. I do that for sure. Go to device manager and check if the bluetooth radio have anything like a yellow question mark.
yes it has a yellow question mark
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
bigt2:
Usually, it gets turned on when you toggle the Fn+F2 key combination (just like wireless LAN). You should be able to enable the bluetooth radio by right-clicking the bluetooth icon in the system tray as well. If it isn't showing up anywhere in Windows, make sure it is enabled in the BIOS (F2 at the Dell splash screen just after powering on the computer).
thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2015
morganist99:
yes it has a yellow question mark
your laptop model pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2015
Seequadry:

it's 64bit oo

wats d next solution, shld I reinstall windows 7 32bit or der is still hope?

#thanks for the response

Re install to 32bit and the wireless adapter will work fine
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morganist99(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2015
bigt2:
your laptop model pls?
hp 635
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Seequadry(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
adetwin:

Re install to 32bit and the wireless adapter will work fine
okay sir thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SAMOCHY101(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2015
Discount discount discount
Order up to 14k nd get 2k discount
Order 30k nd get 4k discount
Order 50k nd get 6k discount

Have You been shopping regularly with JUMIA, or You have once shop on JUMIA or May be this is your first time
Just provide me with what you want from our site
Order made easy! via JUMIA Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
sms: name, address and phone number with item you want to buy to 08073529590

or

Call: 08073529590
Note:Delivery for Lagos 1-6 days & Outside Lagos 3-8 days.
Express Delivery available within Lagos at Extra Cost of #1000( ORDER BEFORE 1PM AND GET IT DAT DAY), and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery for order above #10,000
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opeyemidy: 11:33am On May 14, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jboixxx: 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
jboixxx:

OK. Will give that a try, though thought of the VGA driver earlier too but never thought it through. Thanks. Will get back with update/result. wink
Bigt2, I attached the laptop to another screen source and it works fine! This leaves it to screen issue, right? Attached are screenshots. The 3rd shows the MSWord window! Pls house, advise. A new screen, flex or what?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
jboixxx:

Bigt2, I attached the laptop to another screen source and it works fine! This leaves it to screen issue, right? Attached are screenshots. The 3rd shows the MSWord window! Pls house, advise. A new screen, flex or what?
The flexible cable (flex) connecting your screen to the motherboard is probably bad or perhaps, you may have a bad screen but according to the picture you posted, i would tackle it in that particular order.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 14, 2015
I was charging my lapy this evening suddenly it stopped at 90%, when I checked the status I saw "plugged in, not charging". please house what is the cause? is the battery damaged? what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by directonpc(m): 2:00am On May 15, 2015
Cy4praise:
I was charging my lapy this evening suddenly it stopped at 90%, when I checked the status I saw "plugged in, not charging". please house what is the cause? is the battery damaged? what should I do?
unplug discharge and try charging again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kodded(m): 3:31am On May 15, 2015
please help me out

My HP laptop can not connect to my wifi network

this problem started since last year
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by directonpc(m): 6:00am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
please help me out

My HP laptop can not connect to my wifi network

this problem started since last year
did you format the pc before it started?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kodded(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2015
directonpc:
did you format the pc before it started?
i have never ever formated my pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by directonpc(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
i have never ever formated my pc
okk what's the brand and model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kodded(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2015
directonpc:
okk what's the brand and model?
hp 625
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 15, 2015
directonpc:
unplug discharge and try charging again

I've done dat but still showing the same thing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by directonpc(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
hp 625
have you tried reinstalling wireless driver?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by atebesunny: 10:44am On May 16, 2015
pls my ogas in the house, want to know the games compatible with HP elitebok 8440p core i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nonen(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2015
Hello all.
I have an urgent request please. I have a system running Windows 7, with a vm installed in it. The vm has 3 operating systems currently running, 2 redhat and 1 Windows 2003.

My Problem:
I need to create a network environment among these 4 operating systems, including the Windows 7 host. I need to create a network environment where all the operating systems can reach each other, possibly sending signals among themselves.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.