Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1264550 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2015
dayosaurus:

Bless you bro, do you know where I can get this done and price...
location?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2015
Donsteffi:
Yep..don't know if you can help me with the procedures I can use to update it manually and a link for the update download..Thanks
support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g6-Notebook-PC-series/5226244/model/5278312
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dayosaurus(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
bigt2:
location?
I'm in lagos, is there any adverse effect?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2015
dayosaurus:

I'm in lagos, is there any adverse effect?
not at all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dayosaurus(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2015
bigt2:
not at all
Where can I get n price... If you can assist, I don't mind coming to IB
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2015
dayosaurus:

Where can I get n price... If you can assist, I don't mind coming to IB
I'm not in ib, however, I can find details about the socket type of the motherboard to know which type you'll purchase, the price of a 2gb ram, you'll have to keep the other ram stick, and the price of the hard drive and the external casing. Are you on bbm?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dayosaurus(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2015
bigt2:
I'm not in ib, however, I can find details about the socket type of the motherboard to know which type you'll purchase, the price of a 2gb ram, you'll have to keep the other ram stick, and the price of the hard drive and the external casing. Are you on bbm?

Yes, my pin is 291E3687
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dayosaurus(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2015
bigt2:

Yes, my pin is 291E3687,,,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dayosaurus(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2015
bigt2:

Yes, my pin is 291E3687.....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ruem: 7:37pm On May 11, 2015
gurus in the house please help me fix this, window media player displays 'server execution failed' this happened after i did a little cleaning of non functional programs on my system. this prompted me to rename the admin name but same problem, I've followed tutorial on youtube but none solved the it. Note it occurs when i open a media file, even vlc cannot play too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
ruem:
gurus in the house please help me fix this, window media player displays 'server execution failed' this happened after i did a little cleaning of non functional programs on my system. this prompted me to rename the admin name but same problem, I've followed tutorial on youtube but none solved the it. Note it occurs when i open a media file, even vlc cannot play too.

use google to find out how to open a run box then
type in rstrui select a date before the problem started, for example a
week before it started then restart and test it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by martinNO(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2015
Pls house, wat can b d cause of my laptop powering on bt nt displayin on the screen. Hv tried changing d Ram bt d problem stl persist. Any help or idea pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cyif2003(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
good dday peepz. i used my laptip on sunday night nd i unplunged it while watching a movie bt i slept off. woke up later at night nd i switched it off. nd plunged it in to charge. i woke up later in d morn nd i noticed it was no more charging. tried switching it on bt it didnt come on. even removed d ba3 still d same tin. pls what can b done
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Omokiez: 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
Help my pc keep having Print spooler not responding
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pythondjango(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2015
Hello,Gudafternoon forumites. pls i had a long time issue with my pc even though i initially ignored the issue but today i have made up my mind to look for solution. To the pc issue proper, its about almost a year plus that anytime i tried to power on my pc it often take like two hours to boots before putting on the windows 7 interface for use and just immediately it would write "windows event log failed " and this i didnt understand. pls should i do for this problem to be taken off it so that anytime i power my hp pc on, it wouldn't take longer time to load. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 4:37pm On May 12, 2015
Omokiez:
Help my pc keep having Print spooler not responding

Click on Start

Type in services on the bottom

If you have administration rights then click on services; if you dont then right click on services and click run as administrator and put in your credentials if it prompts (it should)

Go down the list and look for print spooler

Click on it once and at the left hand panel...click on start (if stopped) OR click on STOP and once stopped click on START and then close out.

Issue should be resolved
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 4:39pm On May 12, 2015
cyif2003:
good dday peepz. i used my laptip on sunday night nd i unplunged it while watching a movie bt i slept off. woke up later at night nd i switched it off. nd plunged it in to charge. i woke up later in d morn nd i noticed it was no more charging. tried switching it on bt it didnt come on. even removed d ba3 still d same tin. pls what can b done

Sounds like some power issue. You may need to drain power from the systemboard

Try removing the battery and unplugging the power supply from the laptop

Press the power key 10 times and then hold it down for 10 seconds after and release

Then plug the power supply only and try to power on

Let us know if it works.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
martinNO:
Pls house, wat can b d cause of my laptop powering on bt nt displayin on the screen. Hv tried changing d Ram bt d problem stl persist. Any help or idea pls?

Well first we need to know if the screen is blank all through

Are you getting any display during POST (immediately you power on, you may get the DELL, HP, LENOVO or whatever the manufacturer screen)?

If you have an external monitor, try to plug it up and see if you are getting any display? If you are then you know its something wrong with your Laptop monitor. If you are not getting display then its something wrong with your systemboard (if your graphics card is integrated) or something wrong with your video card (if its dedicated).

So let us know if you can perform any of those troubleshooting steps

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 16plus: 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
pls i downloaded an ip webcam on my android and wanted to link it wt my pc via the ip address hw will i go about this...step by step pls...on both phone n pc...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Phoenix00(m): 2:17am On May 13, 2015
Please bosses and gurus in the house, I greet you all & aam grateful 4 d helps u guyz have bin renderin. Pls I have some issues with my system, its a Hp win 7, 500gb HDD & 4gb ram. After it crashed, I got a new Hard disk but since then d blutooth on d system is gone though it connects perfectly with wifi, also it seems not to recognize d game pad I bought for it. Pls I would be grateful if u guyz can help me with these issues, tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2015
korexes:

I downloaded a software that can retrieve the code from my system since. The activation code is no longer written behind the system.

Name of the software please

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:13am On May 13, 2015
Phoenix00:
Please bosses and gurus in the house, I greet you all & aam grateful 4 d helps u guyz have bin renderin. Pls I have some issues with my system, its a Hp win 7, 500gb HDD & 4gb ram. After it crashed, I got a new Hard disk but since then d blutooth on d system is gone though it connects perfectly with wifi, also it seems not to recognize d game pad I bought for it. Pls I would be grateful if u guyz can help me with these issues, tanx

Try get some drivers updated.
Check your manufacture's page.

You will see them all there....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Phoenix00(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2015
Tolzeal:

Try get some drivers updated. Check your manufacture's page.

You will see them all there....
Tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jboixxx: 12:13pm On May 13, 2015
Greetings folks. My HP G-Series laptop's screen came up with imbalance colour resolution ds morning having been off for over a week. I checked the resolution settings but still in its recommended settings. Kindly advise on way out. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Seequadry(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
my system wireless is not working..... I tried searching online for the driver but I cant find any..... pls I need your help oo

system info;

hp probook 4525s

wireless card ; wireless fcc id QDS-BRCM1050
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 13, 2015
I need help fellow nairalanders...I bought AutoCAD 2013 32/64 bit to install on my elitebook but it's not installing. my system is 32 bit. The system prompted me to check on installation media and select 32 bit, I downloaded 32bits installer but yet I couldn't install it. please what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
dayosaurus:

Yes, my pin is 291E3687.....
sent
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
jboixxx:
Greetings folks. My HP G-Series laptop's screen came up with imbalance colour resolution ds morning having been off for over a week. I checked the resolution settings but still in its recommended settings. Kindly advise on way out. Thanks.
try installing your chipset and graphics drivers. That can be downloaded from the manufacturers website.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
Seequadry:
my system wireless is not working..... I tried searching online for the driver but I cant find any..... pls I need your help oo

system info;

hp probook 4525s

wireless card ; wireless fcc id QDS-BRCM1050

What operating system is installed ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2015
Cy4praise:
I need help fellow nairalanders...I bought AutoCAD 2013 32/64 bit to install on my elitebook but it's not installing. my system is 32 bit. The system prompted me to check on installation media and select 32 bit, I downloaded 32bits installer but yet I couldn't install it. please what should I do?

You said the system said u should check installation media.... Try the installation file on a different system and give us the outcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.