Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (22815 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by olaleye1355(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are a very rotten somebori, see the way u described Bj grin

Lol, any BJ lesser than that is a B without a J.
You don't just BLOW without doing it like its your JOB

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yea I think a proper pre-intimacy does the magic but unfortunately most guys ain't usually patient enough for that

Alot of women pretend about sex. That is why they do not get satisfied.

Bt trust me, even without kissing and preintimacy, a good dick will make a woman come under 30 minutes twice and she will start expressing tiredness..
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by olaleye1355(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:
lol yeah.but she has to be into me na..
Cant just work on anybody na...no be jazz.

Even touch and follow sef..u go touch some people na u go dey follow them..

WTF
LMAO
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol there's fire on the mountain o grin
Naughtysite:

I always hear, " Pls stop, i am tired "..

By the time a lady gets tired, i guess she has cum 3 times..
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
First no oga cheesy secondly I just watched a movie where a woman had to cheat cos hubby wasn't doing the right thing! She kept complaining but he wouldn't listen.
"Addicted" name of the movie?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hahahahhahahahahaahahahaha did I just read this? Omg I just spilled my drink, I wanna die of laughter jeeez hahahaha
smileysmiley:
Experienced that with my ex boyfriend, he'll just cum and leave someone stranded, stupid Olodo boy. I met my new sweetheart and he redefined sex, at times he gives me two orgasms sef before he climaxes, he made me to believe in #teambeardgang cause he has beards and the former Olodo used to shave all his beards out. I'm now a #teambeardgang, if you don't have beards don't even bother approaching me cause na correct snubbing you go collect. The annoying part is that the stupid boy leaves you more Hot than you were before the sex.
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF, GO HOME WITH A BEARDED GUY
if any oloshi boy that can't make a girl cum quotes me ehn, thunder will cut off his Willie Willie

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
I thought I was bad cheesy angry grin
Stellamariss:
I will keep on sucking his ear till we do d did .
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
King of doggy? What a title hahaha grin
Estharfabian:
So! I'm definitely Loving The thread!grin

...So many Selfish Niggaz Roaming The street! undecided
....After They'll come here Claiming King Of doggy! undecided

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Ps: no holier than thou talks here,waka pass undecided

*checks for pink g-string in pant closet* aha this would do for the day.
Easy to spot an already over dredged pu**y. Stop complaining when you're already overused

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Come back here, you are going nowhere grin
Adaure4ever:
Ewoo, make i leave this thread b4 I get spoilt.
Experienced ourgh-logist are here.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by phensbassey: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

I love pink...*goes to buy condom* will you come oversmiley
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by phensbassey: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:
Hmmm

Speechless cos av not done it b4

But I do hear pple say it jst for a short period of time sha.
you mean your still a virgin?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
No o, if loving you is a crime
Ucheosefoh:
"Addicted" name of the movie?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin

Liar muhammed..
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pretend ke! Errrrm how about a good dick without an experienced owner! Things happen o
Naughtysite:

Alot of women pretend about sex. That is why they do not get satisfied.

Bt trust me, even without kissing and preintimacy, a good dick will make a woman come under 30 minutes twice and she will start expressing tiredness..
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
Experienced that with my ex boyfriend, he'll just cum and leave someone stranded, stupid Olodo boy. I met my new sweetheart and he redefined sex, at times he gives me two orgasms sef before he climaxes, he made me to believe in #teambeardgang cause he has beards and the former Olodo used to shave all his beards out. I'm now a #teambeardgang, if you don't have beards don't even bother approaching me cause na correct snubbing you go collect. The annoying part is that the stupid boy leaves you more Hot than you were before the sex.
if any oloshi boy that can't make a girl cum quotes me ehn, thunder will cut off his Willie Willie

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
phensbassey:
I love pink...*goes to buy condom* will you come oversmiley

Tears him E-slap grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by phensbassey: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Tears him E-slap grin
turning my left cheek
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
phensbassey:
turning my left cheek

Pecks him on that one tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
bro 4get dis lady, she neva jam gladiators as in d type 4 spartacus, if nt she 4 nor open dis thread, dat moment when u make a lady cum up to five times in a round, and she tells u, sweery i cannot walk again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by KingRex1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
bro 4get dis lady, she neva jam gladiators as in d type 4 spartacus, if nt she 4 nor open dis thread, dat moment when u make a lady cum up to five times in a round, and she tells u, sweery i cannot walk again.
Lol.. No mind her, like its our fault she jam half men
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
No o, if loving you is a crime
ok "addicted" have similar storyline, she complained to her hubby that he is not adventurous but the hubby refused to change so she went on a cheating spree. She is a sex addict
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

stupid and truthful, sentimental junk
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
ok "addicted" have similar storyline, she complained to her hubby that he is not adventurous but the hubby refused to change so she went on a cheating spree. She is a sex addict

Ha that's really bad! What a movie i'd like to watch though cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Pretend ke! Errrrm how about a good dick without an experienced owner! Things happen o

Yes, some ladies act as if they dont like sex. Thats what i mean by pretend.

Some be like, " don't touch my bossoms, dont come on me, please be fast ".

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by ba7man(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
The issue here is different ways to get different girls satisfied in bed.

A man has to learn a woman's body and its responses all over again when he's with a new one.

That's work for a guy that gets home tired after a long day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by dammyllare(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
Nawa ooo @smiley
You dey vex gan oo
Anyways,come let me teach you some lesson
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by here: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
The act should be fun and not war or contest about who cu-ms first.
If a party coms first, play n really enjoy n go more,define spontaneous and real makeout. Take out vacation and dedicate quality time to make out and enjoy pre event rather than rush.
I pity any spouse who does not go more than X1 means u really dnt enjoy anything.
It should be fun I repeat not race.
but careful of heart condition as can be noticed in manner som com.
Yes both party deserve to ensure other have fun but should nt be judgemental when the other has a deficiency work with the other to enjoy it rather than turn each to an argument

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry o, but i'v never heard of that! That's a very boring lady you must have been with.
Naughtysite:

Yes, ladies act as if they dont like sex. Thats what i mean by pretend.

They be like, " don't touch my breast, dont come on me, please be fast ".

Which kind instructions be that one ?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm true
ba7man:
The issue here is different ways to get different girls satisfied in bed.

A man has to learn a woman's body and its responses all over again when he's with a new one.

That's work for a guy that gets home tired after a long day.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by shulamitewoman(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
He dare not leave me hanging..dah means am not letting him in d nxt tym...he has 2quench d fire he ignited...
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
No man, especially not in these uncertain times where nothing, not even pucci is guaranteed, no man would leave you 'hanging' if he can help it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.