Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (22837 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by rgee: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
the thing tire me ooo.very selfish set of human being .only few knows how to satisfy a woman others are *make I do fast commot*

Women don't bother to teach me na! You assume erroniously like its automatic for men to know dis aspect!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
If you try furking a Virgin guy who never had sex, masturbated, you would know Wat lasting long really means... 2hrs, they are still "ON AND READY".... Speaking from experience
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well for me, when I have sex, I take my mind away frm it and even sing dirty rap songs... With this method, I have lasted till I can want to cum when I am ready she can't take it no more... Thanks
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by vizkiz: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yes o, real marathon Friday, Saturday and sunday non-stop cheesy

that guy go suffer sad
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Simitrendy: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
vizkiz:
hmmmmn...Men sometimes go through stress during the day and his babe bringing her own ish later at night night is just yet another stress. Most of them try pleasing her but you can't really cheat nature (which makes them sleep off immediately after sex most times).

About a guy cuming quicker than drops of rain I guess it is because he has too much sugar in his body system he should go for stuffs popularly known as jedi. Tell him to go find solution to that it will help him last longer and at the same time satisfy your sexual desires.

Bruh! Lol my best dawg on NL. always making sense. Haha!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Deboxoxo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
phensbassey:
you mean your still a virgin?
Mayb
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Flamezreal(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Jadekitana post=44181263]

And sorry when a man cums,he's usually very sensitive, you can't even touch it for the mean time just like the clit.
you must be a man to know this
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Flamezreal(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
Experienced that with my ex boyfriend, he'll just cum and leave someone stranded, stupid Olodo boy. I met my new sweetheart and he redefined sex, at times he gives me two orgasms sef before he climaxes, he made me to believe in #teambeardgang cause he has beards and the former Olodo used to shave all his beards out. I'm now a #teambeardgang, if you don't have beards don't even bother approaching me cause na correct snubbing you go collect. The annoying part is that the stupid boy leaves you more Hot than you were before the sex.
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF, GO HOME WITH A BEARDED GUY
if any oloshi boy that can't make a girl cum quotes me ehn, thunder will cut off his Willie Willie
you sabi abeg wink
smileysmiley:
Experienced that with my ex boyfriend, he'll just cum and leave someone stranded, stupid Olodo boy. I met my new sweetheart and he redefined sex, at times he gives me two orgasms sef before he climaxes, he made me to believe in #teambeardgang cause he has beards and the former Olodo used to shave all his beards out. I'm now a #teambeardgang, if you don't have beards don't even bother approaching me cause na correct snubbing you go collect. The annoying part is that the stupid boy leaves you more Hot than you were before the sex.
if any oloshi boy that can't make a girl cum quotes me ehn, thunder will cut off his Willie Willie
you sabi abeg
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
He dare not leave me hanging..dah means am not letting him in d nxt tym...he has 2quench d fire he ignited...
I can imagine... crotchal Fire.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by makavele: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wear pant and carry her bag ke? Is she a prost1tute? Depends on the kinda women u meet though. [b]And sorry when a man cums, he's usually very sensitive, you can't even touch it for the mean time just like the clit! [/b]Go study these things well. Ain't about being a log of wood wink

This is false information !!!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by oganology33(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Its not true that when the organ is flaccid , there is nothing that can be done to ressurect it..

I thought so too, not untill a few months back
Dia is nothing u can do 2 resurrect it immediately, sis. he'll nid time.
U are not Kachikwu, u can't perform magic.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by ayamAgenius: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Ps: no holier than thou talks here,waka pass undecided

*checks for pink g-string in pant closet* aha this would do for the day.

You sld seek my kind. I bet you'd find your 20%

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by shulamitewoman(f): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cottyekundayo:
I can imagine... crotchal Fire.
u can say dat again...
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Harrison00000: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=LaurelP post=44180647]How will u cum when u lie down like a log of wood?
Is the man supposed to be a magician[/quote

So funny... grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nesstah(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well, I guess she's right on one side cause some guys don't really know abt Sex... bt for me, I do enough F play with girls for maximum arose before penetration with much satisfying styles that make her reach Climax cause I only enjoy sex when my partner is enjoying it...
Bt for some ladies, No matter what and how u do it, they can't just reach Climax.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by kaziblake(f): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
Buhahhahah grin.
Let me go and look for a bearded guy.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by kachi19: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Huh?? What are u guys talking about?? What Is SEX?? :/
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Good but wait..omg happy easter
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by butanep(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
LaurelP:
How will u cum when u lie down like a log of wood?
Is the man supposed to be a magician

Most ladies don't know how to have sex. They even make a guy come faster... No action... No new style... All they do is to lie down on the bed to be Bleep...

Go on top, they won't. Let do side way, they won't. I hate immobile ladies during sex.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Qualer: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Buhahaha@make I do fast comot grin how wicked of them. Wickedness in high places

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by uboma(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yea I think a proper pre-intimacy does the magic but unfortunately most guys ain't usually patient enough for that

I agree with you that most men are not patient enough...

Sex is an art and only those properly skilled in it can satisfy their partners.
A man should get to understand his woman's body better so as to know the right spots to touch/caress. And there is nothing wrong for a lady to also show/guide her man to the right spots on her body....
He should focus on making her cum first before actual penetration...
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Qualer: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yea I think a proper pre-intimacy does the magic but unfortunately most guys ain't usually patient enough for that

sooo.... does this make you cum faster? curious!!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Qualer: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
u can say dat again...

there's something about you..... i see it in your eyes but..... undecided

question... are you a quick cum-mer? wink
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by shulamitewoman(f): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Qualer:

there's something about you..... i see it in your eyes but..... undecided

question... are you a quick cum-mer? wink
ya question doesn't have an answer..thank u
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by uboma(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

I always hear, " Pls stop, i am tired "..

By the time a lady gets tired, i guess she has cum 3 times..

Nah!

When a lady says that to you, it simply means that you aint hitting it correctly....
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Qualer: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
ya question doesn't have an answer..thank u

oh! i wasn't expecting one. we can find out if it's affirmative or negative with a practical test! can we fix a date already... grin grin

those eyes............
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by uboma(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

Alot of women pretend about sex. That is why they do not get satisfied.

Bt trust me, even without kissing and preintimacy, a good dick will make a woman come under 30 minutes twice and she will start expressing tiredness..

A lot of women pretend about sex because;

1- they dont want to hurt the man's ego.
2- they dont want to be viewed as someone who likes sex.

But a man skilled in the art will always know when his woman climaxes and the degree of the climax too.

A dick no matter the size or shape can not make a woman cum if there is no pre-intimacy. The essence of the pre-intimacy is to help her get into the mood and to make her well lubricated....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by PhantomD(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha let me reserve my comment, but just note that if your woman's body is shaking it's not from ecstasy,its fear and pain.
C'mon, it's no wonder u opened this thread, shaking from pain and fear? u need to be f****d by a man who knows what he's doing, then your thoughts about u shaking when hit in d right spot will change.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

When the penis goes flaccid, the guy is 'done' as far as fucking is concerned. A guy could suck on the clit and/or the labia till his lady cums; or wait for 20-25 minutes before his dick gets aroused and hardened before he begins round 2.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by shulamitewoman(f): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Qualer:

oh! i wasn't expecting one. we can find out if it's affirmative or negative with a practical test! can we fix a date already... grin grin

those eyes............
smh
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Qualer: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
smh

stop shaking your head! i love your eyes... want to kiss them like right now!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by funmind(f): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Jostico:
HOW E GO BE THAT DAY WHEN I GO DO DIS THING
HONESTLY I WAN DO AM
Do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.