Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (22911 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

You won't come and say anything now ooo....
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by aoyih(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Ps: no holier than thou talks here,waka pass undecided

*checks for pink g-string in pant closet* aha this would do for the day.

OP, you really wanna know why...
Ask PHYNO..!!!
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by MoneypassGod(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

You haven't done it before? undecided are you sure? I smell lies from here.
E be like say u dey use charm o. U go just write one poo and it will be a hit back to back...
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Satisfying the lady has to be in the guy's mindset from the onset ,if not then it won't happen, men are mostly satisfied during love making ,but to put smile on the lady's face it has to be a conscious effort at all times . My opinion.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by BossKratos: 3:55am On Mar 29, 2016
grin
LaurelP:

Spending 95 percent of ur life on Romance section ranting and fuming about men is how u consider yourself a matured (gbagaun) mind? grin
Get a life dear.
Bye and have a nice day.

Chai! See question from hell? Wicked!

Lmfao
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by special19: 4:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Simple knowledge of Biology would help you understand why it is what it is.

Jadekitana:
I think it's totally heartless and ungentlemanly for men to always leave women hanging during love making. From research, movies, ladies gossip etc i'v come to find out that 80percent of men don't really care if a lady is satisfied or not as far as they are.

Often when a man cums/climaxes that's the end.His organ becomes flaccid immediately,most of them sleep off instantly not even cuddling the lady. Some come up with the excuse that they just did a hard job. Indeed!!!

These guys are often the ones who would want a woman to perform all the styles on them,and when they get to their peak that's the end. Is it that the male body was created that way? How come their organ becomes flaccid immediately? No matter what you do to resurrect it, it stays that way!

An average female body doesn't climax ontime except you really know the right places to touch, but these days who cares! A gentleman should always wait for his lady to cum however how sweet the whole thing is WAIT!! When she has arrived, you can then release whatever it is you have inside of you! In that way trust me she wouldn't be bored and start seeking sexual redemption elsewhere. It's not about pumping hard with all your veins threatening to pop out,its about satisfying us. undecided

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by hrhobi1(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Old woman dey find long lasting dick, jobless lazy girls everywhere.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Chazzyboy: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

how do u want it
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Lexusgs430: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

When we have reached our destination, why look for another destination?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by adahgold(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Am not boosting sha,maybe u have not met one.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2016
cruzita:
the thing tire me ooo.very selfish set of human being .only few knows how to satisfy a woman others are *make I do fast commot*
hmm,y una dey abuse us nah
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Kayceewyte(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2016
If your guy cums, you can resurrect his d**k to life after touching it for about 3minutes. With this method, it could remain erect for about 30minutes. That's what I do and its been working for me, but you gotta be strong b'cause it requires a lot of energy. Good luck
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

when discussing sensitive matter, u don't have to generalise, cuz not all men sleep off immediately after the act, buh almost all men become flaccid after ejaculation except for jst one man I think In Germany who has little or none of the hormone that is responsible for such. All iit takes is little rest, and pre-intimacy...Trust me 'Junior' will come back alive. And talking about hitting the right place in women,wouldn't be bad if u ladies guide some of us too...especially, the Novice

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Atlantian: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Why blame the man for your inability to come quick. You girls have too many problems these days and it isnt very easy to please you people. Samsung s7 is out, and Apple just launched new phones. You will want that..too. You need new peruvian hair, and you want the best things in life and the man is battling to provide. With all your time you sit down and watch telemundo and expect Chukwuma to perform like Alejandro of Telemundo. Women, make una dey fear God na. If chukwuma smoke igbo or sk to get hard, na you go still complain saying he bleeps too hard without romancing ...what shall we do to please you people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Tnot(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Kayceewyte:
If your guy cums, you can resurrect his d**k to life after touching it for about 3minutes. With this method, it could remain erect for about 30minutes. That's what I do and its been working for me, but you gotta be strong b'cause it requires a lot of energy. Good luck
The resurrecion method works for me. The last time i had s3x eehhh... The babe resurrected ma di*k like 4 times. She later took charge sha, right on top until she could take no more.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by jidxin(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha let me reserve my comment, but just note that if your woman's body is shaking it's not from ecstasy,its fear and pain.
why would u wanna engage in somthin st is painful ehn jade
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by repogirl(f): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm, many guys need special tutorials on how to make a girl reach climax but they won't learn because as far as they reach their own, that's all that matters.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by bigsmoke2(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
LaurelP:
How will u cum when u lie down like a log of wood?
Is the man supposed to be a magician
those types of women are known as sùngbalaja grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
vizkiz:
hmmmmn...Men sometimes go through stress during the day and his babe bringing her own ish later at night night is just yet another stress. Most of them try pleasing her but you can't really cheat nature (which makes them sleep off immediately after sex most times).

About a guy cuming quicker than drops of rain I guess it is because he has too much sugar in his body system he should go for stuffs popularly known as jedi. Tell him to go find solution to that it will help him last longer and at the same time satisfy your sexual desires.

sugar? Thats why i drink beer, 30 minutes before the show start, grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jostico: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
Do what?

s£x of course
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by kinglekan: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2016

Jadekitana who be this omoge for your profile? grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
kinglekan:

Jadekitana who be this omoge for your profile? grin

Look the pishure very well grin I no go talk anything
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by kinglekan: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Look the pishure very well grin I no go talk anything

I dey look am nau, tell me who she be abeg. grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Jadekitana(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
kinglekan:

I dey look am nau, tell me who she be abeg. grin grin

Na my twin sis grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Kayceewyte(m): 3:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Tnot:

The resurrecion method works for me. The last time i had s3x eehhh... The babe resurrected ma di*k like 4 times. She later took charge sha, right on top until she could take no more.
lolz you doing it right grin
Tnot:

lolz you doing it right
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Kayceewyte(m): 3:20am On Mar 30, 2016
repogirl:
Hmm, many guys need special tutorials on how to make a girl reach climax but they won't learn because as far as they reach their own, that's all that matters.
so tell me, how do I make my girl reach her climax?
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by kinglekan: 5:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Na my twin sis grin cheesy

Lemme know her nau grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by OAFMods: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

. Ms talkative if your man can not fulfill your sexual desire call my phone but before you do ensure you are of appreciable beauty, preferably not light skinned n if you are, oh well pcuk it.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by repogirl(f): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Kayceewyte:
so tell me, how do I make my girl reach her climax?
use Google and search for techniques to stimulate women.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by Kayceewyte(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
repogirl:
use Google and search for techniques to stimulate women.
wanna hear it from you.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by goooze(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
I want to deviate a little from the topic. I dont know why some people choose to insult the op for letting out her observation its chidish to me or better put HATRED!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by luvguy(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
First no oga cheesy secondly I just watched a movie where a woman had to cheat cos hubby wasn't doing the right thing! She kept complaining but he wouldn't listen.
u see am?....na film dey spoil una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.