Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (22907 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? by woli2shehu: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why is it that you ladies fill shy to let your partner know how to satisfy you. Teach your partner what you want, how to make you .........
cruzita:
the thing tire me ooo.very selfish set of human being .only few knows how to satisfy a woman others are *make I do fast commot*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.