Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277908 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ariston: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
Yes it was.

Thorny but by no means insurmountable,don't you think?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ariston
I dont really understand your post. But from the little i picked, this is my opinion-

The 'commercial partner' in Nigeria is VFS. The non-inclusion of the refusal notice is the silly mistake of the ECO. The application packages in the big brown envelope are sealed and stamped before it leaves BHC after it has been accessed. So, VFS is not to blame for this.

@akolawole
Lol. Iron lady ke? Ki ni mo she? Mo ma gentle gan !

I'm sorry about the multiple repeated posts, i will send an email to seun tomorrow to please remove them.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2008
smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2008
@Funky

My "Ironness" has nothing to do with gentility/toughness.

But you are tough on BHC sha wink

NB: No matter what, just click the "reply button" once.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Onofranca: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2008
@Akolawole,
thanks. it was an oral hearing.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
Akolawole:

@Iron Lady

Can you please ask seun to remove those your multiple posts

@Pataki, LadyFunky and VOR

How about us helping people filing appeal for free?

But with caution though.
Make we discuss this behind close door please

@Pataki

I am not undermining your authority here sir, Ono "appears" to be new here which is why i replied her.

We still dey that your appeal date o.

Free appeal consultations? shocked shocked Man must wack small now cry grin Guess we will talk about this later on.

Me sef dey kampe for the appeal date here o.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

Ladies and gents,still on this refusal notice thingie.I don't know about Nigeria but I guess this must at least hold true with the AIT at least,if the post does not notify applicants on time,they can adress the reasons why to the AIT,in this case,best practices Chapter 26-9 Entry clearance instructions

If the application has been considered and refused on papers you must ensure all the above is sent either by mail directly to the applicant or sent to the commercial partner to forward to the applicant.

In all cases you must ensure that the relevant method of service has been noted on the refusal notice.

You didnt receive it directly,the commercial partner was tardy getting it across to you plus the relevant documents were not included,this is not uncommon and odds are the AIT will allow your appeal to proceed without regard to the date on the refusal notice.But 14th of February?I'd say you are covered.
As a little bit scattered your points are here, I guess what you are trying to impute is to the fact that irrespective of whether she got a refusal notice or not, her appeal application will be attended to by the AIT? Or what exactly?

Ariston:

Neksbaby:Recently the Home Office has been asking for attendance records from students applying for FLR(M),reasons as yet are hazy although its been suggested that they want to find out if students are violating the conditions of their visa and actually sought entry to get married etc,not really to study,not sure how this applies in your case but do take note and if I read things correctly,you are now married.Congratulations.
How recent is your recently?

I know that the Home Office has been on this case for some years now. Students not only Nigerians are being deported if found to be going against their Student Visa issuance in the UK.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ariston: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
Mr Patakhee

Sir,Im not trying to rain on your parade or usurp your fiefdom here.I meant that you are essentially correct with the dates pertainting to the refusal notice scenario.So far students have been relying on the judicial review case of Zhou which states essentially that non attendance upon a course of studies does not place a student in breach of his/her conditions.Under 82(2)e of the 2002 act ,the decision of the BIA to curtail leave constitutes an immigration decision with a resulting right to an in country appeal under Section 92(2),hitherto it is believed that the HO has been reluctant to curtail leave thereby giving the student longer stay in the UK when the appeal process ensues.I was referring to students who are now applying for FLR(M)as a result of marriage.There is an edict of satisfactory progess with a student visa irrespective of attendance,this does not apply to neksbaby and as recent as last August,this wasnt asked for(attendance records)as a prerequisite for granting FLR to students under the marriage category.

I asked her to take note of the ongoing scenario believing to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Please make do with my "scattered points",your erudite skill is unmatchable.

"My recently"or "my anything" does not exist,I'm not jockeying for relevancy of any kind,perhaps, like you,just offering concerned and free advice anonymously without any hope of reward or commendation.That is,of course,what you are doing isnt it, ?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

Mr Patakhee

Sir,I'm not trying to rain on your parade or usurp your fiefdom here.I meant that you are essentially correct with the dates pertainting to the refusal notice scenario.So far students have been relying on the judicial review case of Zhou which states essentially that non attendance upon a course of studies does not place a student in breach of his/her conditions.Under 82(2)e of the 2002 act ,the decision of the BIA to curtail leave constitutes an immigration decision with a resulting right to an in country appeal under Section 92(2),hitherto it is believed that the HO has been reluctant to curtail leave thereby giving the student longer stay in the UK when the appeal process ensues.I was referring to students who are now applying for FLR(M)as a result of marriage.There is an edict of satisfactory progess with a student visa irrespective of attendance,this does not apply to neksbaby and as recent as last August,this wasnt asked for(attendance records)as a prerequisite for granting FLR to students under the marriage category.

I asked her to take note of the ongoing scenario believing to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

"My recently"or "my anything" does not exist,I'm not jockeying for relevancy of any kind,perhaps, like you,just offering concerned and free advice anonymously without any hope of reward or commendation.That is,of course,what you are doing isnt it, ?

am finding it hard to understand the above post. who is Zhou?

@ ariston
am curious- are you a lawyer?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

Mr Patakhee

Sir,I'm not trying to rain on your parade or usurp your fiefdom here.I meant that you are essentially correct with the dates pertainting to the refusal notice scenario.So far students have been relying on the judicial review case of Zhou which states essentially that non attendance upon a course of studies does not place a student in breach of his/her conditions.Under 82(2)e of the 2002 act ,the decision of the BIA to curtail leave constitutes an immigration decision with a resulting right to an in country appeal under Section 92(2),hitherto it is believed that the HO has been reluctant to curtail leave thereby giving the student longer stay in the UK when the appeal process ensues.I was referring to students who are now applying for FLR(M)as a result of marriage.There is an edict of satisfactory progess with a student visa irrespective of attendance,this does not apply to neksbaby and as recent as last August,this wasnt asked for(attendance records)as a prerequisite for granting FLR to students under the marriage category.

undecided

Who is Zhou? I don't even know where to start with in your post. However, I would state here that in as much there is a general standard UK immigration rule on every applicant, that it is applied on a case in the light of the applicant situation does not mean it is binding thus so on every other subsequent applicant with a different situation.

In other not to sound polemical to your postings here, as you are trying to creating a standpoint of such, I will let you be.

By the way, Are you an Immigration Lawyer?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ariston: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
Court of appeal case

Zhou Vs SSHD(2003)EWCA Civ 51.

Mr Akowale can debrief you  http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j2030/00061_ukait_2007_ml_mauritius.doc.

(1) The Court of Appeal in Zhou v SSHD [2003] EWCA Civ 51 was not concerned with the proper construction of para 60(v) of HC 395; (2) The Tribunal’s decision in TY [2007] UKAIT 00007 on the meaning of “his course of study” in para 60(v) is correct; (3) However, it follows from the analysis in Zhou that “satisfactory progress” has to be established in the “course of study” for which leave as a student was last granted because there is no mechanism for the Secretary of State to approve transfer to another course of study during the period of that leave.

Again funkybaby,my intention is not to be one of the cornerstones of your service here.Issues not personalities please! and No,I am not, but my wife is partner in a law firm with ten years worth of litigative experience,I should clarify further:if you or Mr patakhee would rather sneer at any submissions from outside of your coterie,I will quietly bow out.I admire the intentions of this thread but that does not mean I am(or should be) overawed by the presence of its main contributors.

Respect begat respect,my tone has been civil and polite from the onset.Prove this wrong, and I shall present you my full and unreserved apologies.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
these are the links i could come up with regarding appeal dates. the determinations are rather long but if one takes out time to studey them, you get the facts.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j1580/2001_ukiat_00015_hughes_zimbabwe_starred.doc

page two. third to the last paragraph.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j1977/00035_ukait_2006_bo_bo_nb_go_mc_nigeria.doc

pages 3 and 4. although it is quite long, it is a very interesting read.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j859/2004_ukiat_00182_mm_cn_mg_burundi_starred.doc

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j815/2004_ukiat_00201_ak_ss_kt_bulgaria_starred.doc

and finally
http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j953/2004_ukiat_00277_wo_nigeria_cg.doc

in this case, the Nigerian wanted to use Ogboni confraternity  shocked shocked shocked as the reason to claim asylum !!! the case was dismissed but the guy later appealed and he got what he wanted
http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j1706/2002_ukiat_01708_bl_nigeria_cg.doc
very interesting read !!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

Court of appeal case

Zhou Vs SSHD(2003)EWCA Civ 51.

Mr Akowale can debrief you  http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Upload/j2030/00061_ukait_2007_ml_mauritius.doc.

(1) The Court of Appeal in Zhou v SSHD [2003] EWCA Civ 51 was not concerned with the proper construction of para 60(v) of HC 395; (2) The Tribunal’s decision in TY [2007] UKAIT 00007 on the meaning of “his course of study” in para 60(v) is correct; (3) However, it follows from the analysis in Zhou that “satisfactory progress” has to be established in the “course of study” for which leave as a student was last granted because there is no mechanism for the Secretary of State to approve transfer to another course of study during the period of that leave.

Again funkybaby,my intention is not to be one of the cornerstones of your service here.Issues not personalities please!
and No,I am not, but my wife is partner in a law firm with ten years worth of litigative experience,I should clarify further:if you or Mr patakhee would rather sneer at any submissions from outside of your coterie,I will quietly bow out.I admire the intentions of this thread but that does not mean I am(or should be) overawed by the presence of its main contributors.

Respect begat respect,my tone has been civil and polite from the onset.Prove this wrong, and I shall present you my full and unreserved apologies.

Sho ! see me see trouble.

you previous posts have been incomprehensive and rather difficult for anyone to make out sense in what you are saying. all i asked was simple clarification and i am getting something else.

look, am not here to prove anything to you and what has repect got to do with the topic or the issues raised on this thread

who is ''over-aweing'' you on this thread

makes posts that are easily understandable and when you lift reported cases, please state the source or whatever and don't leave us cracking our brains on who Zhou or whoever is.

lastly, i do not see the relevance of your above post to the issue of Neksbabay nor any of the issues raised recently on the thread . the lady is still yet to collect her student visa neither has she mentioned applying for another course.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

Again funkybaby,my intention is not to be one of the cornerstones of your service here.Issues not personalities please! and No,I am not, but my wife is partner in a law firm with ten years worth of litigative experience,I should clarify further:if you or Mr patakhee would rather sneer at any submissions from outside of your coterie,I will quietly bow out.I admire the intentions of this thread but that does not mean I am(or should be) overawed by the presence of its main contributors.

If asking you whether you were an immigration lawyer meant being personal with you, well I hold my reservations and proffer my apologies.

Again you allege to sneering at your submissions from our clique, in fact, I withhold my response to that statement of yours. It seems you need to fully peruse this very thread before you come and make such a baseless statement that you have said here. Not that I do not see some of your arguments wrong here and some to be very right, but that you feel inadequate upon being asked why you have presented your arguments in such light is why I would prefer to let you be for now.

Good day Sir.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by joshjosh(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2008
this matter is long past its sell by date i think
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ariston: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
My dear Mr Pahtakhee

Miss Funkybaby

I love Nigerians,I really do,we can play semantics or say things as they really are-"How recent is your recently?""as a little bit scattered as your points are here",lets assume for a moment that by dint of age,qualifications and experience,I am fortunate enough to have subordinates under me and during a staff meeting,I declare imperiously"how recent is your recent young man"?"speak up your points are very scattered here",I doubt whether I would be deemed to be an effective communicator or leader,some might say oh Mr So and so is very rude,yet I didnt call you to order,I'm slightly aware of the age range of yourself and funkybaby and can and should excuse some liberties with presentation based on the fact you don't know who you are talking to but suffice to say,you would be hard pressed to say "my points are scattered"to me personally one on one.  

Within some circles,some ways of thinking are patented,but I feel inadequate thinking how little my monthly remissions to Nigeria is making a dent in the suffering of the common man,I feel inadequate when I think of how to contribute the greatest good to the greatest amount of people,in that regard your charges of inadequacy are not only ludicrous but reminds one of the impetuosness of youth,we should discuss a decade from now then perhaps you should see how I viewed this statement of yours,I am more tickled than offended.

Funkybaby,I shall make this my last post on this thread and forum,since the urge to offer paternal suggestions may once again take the better of me  smiley,but with a last word for you in particular,"with patience a ruler is persuaded and a soft tounge can break bone"I shall email neksbaby the telephone number of an official in UK visas London who can help to expedite the process,my discussions with her on this thread have been solely about the FLR(M) application and her marriage which I encouraged.Ok hopefully I left the house as tidy as I met it,my regards to Mr Akolawole and pahtakhee I'm passing through your burg by Thalys this evening enroute to Cologne,shall spare you a prayer.

Best of wishes,one and all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2008
Lord Jesus!

Wetin dey happen here.

All of you count yourself lucky, i could have ban all of you grin

@Ariston

I like you and your contributions on this thread. Even though 5 of us(Funky,Pataki,VOR, Londoncool and yours truly) have been here for a while but we still fight/wash/argue out on issues.

#I have argued or wash down Londoncool on this page including his wife nursing/visa situation#

#I opposed Funky each time she advices people to be aggressive at BHC officials#

I have never spare VOR and Pataki( An Arsenal fan for that matter  cry ) if need be

I enjoying arguments of intellectuals as long as its constructive devoid of enemity.

Please you don't need to leve the thread or the forum.

I beg, be part of the team and lets bygone be bygone

Peace.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

My dear Mr Pahtakhee

Miss Funkybaby

I love Nigerians,I really do,we can play semantics or say things as they really are-"How recent is your recently?""as a little bit scattered as your points are here",lets assume for a moment that by dint of age,qualifications and experience,I am fortunate enough to have subordinates under me and during a staff meeting,I declare imperiously"how recent is your recent young man"?"speak up your points are very scattered here",I doubt whether I would be deemed to be an effective communicator or leader,some might say oh Mr So and so is very rude,yet I didnt call you to order,I'm slightly aware of the age range of yourself and funkybaby and can and should excuse some liberties with presentation based on the fact you don't know who you are talking to but suffice to say,you would be hard pressed to say "my points are scattered"to me personally one on one.

Daddy Ariston,
At the risk of trying not to be pejorative here, I thought you were stating earlier on that we should deal with issues and not persons. What is the meaning of your posts here? Are you beyond the person to be asked questions? You come here stating semantics, as if to ask you questions is now beyond the almighty Ariston!

So I am now your subordinate or what? Please carry your egocentric attitude far away. Mr effective communicator. This is a forum and issues at times tend to be mixed with persons involved in the discussion. It is so easy to decipher the anecdotes behind your postings here. And how dare you come to malign me based on whatever your privileges in life are.

If you want to know my age I can easily and proudly tell you or whomever as I deem fit. But that you were asked questions based on your posts and you feel grossly feel inadequate about it and for you to infer to my age is totally unbecoming of someone who tries to force paternal age into discussion. How old are you by the way? Are you not the same person who stated with your very first post on this forum that you won an appeal for your family which included a set of bouncing twins? At my current age, my father had already delivered me as his first child, so how dare you come to talk to me about relating with you as my father on an anonymous forum! Respect begat respect, please show me where I disrespected you? Carry your puerile insults to your workplace. Your subordinates are most pleased with such idiocy.

Happy trip to Cologne, but I never bothered to know where you do be passing through. I have tried to infuse the concept of euphemism into replying you. Trust me, I usually do not reply to indirect insults as you have done now like this.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
Ariston:

My dear Mr Pahtakhee

Miss Funkybaby

Within some circles,some ways of thinking are patented,but I feel inadequate thinking how little my monthly remissions to Nigeria is making a dent in the suffering of the common man,I feel inadequate when I think of how to contribute the greatest good to the greatest amount of people,in that regard your charges of inadequacy are not only ludicrous but reminds one of the impetuosness of youth,we should discuss a decade from now then perhaps you should see how I viewed this statement of yours,I am more tickled than offended.

Funkybaby,I shall make this my last post on this thread and forum,since the urge to offer paternal suggestions may once again take the better of me smiley,but with a last word for you in particular,"with patience a ruler is persuaded and a soft tounge can break bone"I shall email neksbaby the telephone number of an official in UK visas London who can help to expedite the process,my discussions with her on this thread have been solely about the FLR(M) application and her marriage which I encouraged.Ok hopefully I left the house as tidy as I met it,my regards to Mr Akolawole and pahtakhee I'm passing through your burg by Thalys this evening enroute to Cologne,shall spare you a prayer.

Best of wishes,one and all.

@ariston

like i fuc*king care who you are.

**hiss**

rantings of a big fool and ''agbaya''

trust me, the last thing you will want is to get into a war of words with me.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Pataki and Funky

Please tell me what you want to gain from this?

I just dont understand
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
Akolawole:

Lord Jesus!

Wetin dey happen here.

All of you count yourself lucky, i could have ban all of you grin

@Ariston

I like you and your contributions on this thread. Even though 5 of us(Funky,Pataki,VOR, Londoncool and yours truly) have been here for a while but we still fight/wash/argue out on issues.

#I have argued or wash down Londoncool on this page including his wife nursing/visa situation#

#I opposed Funky each time she advices people to be aggressive at BHC officials#

I have never spare VOR and Pataki( An Arsenal fan for that matter cry ) if need be

I enjoying arguments of intellectuals as long as its constructive devoid of enemity.

Please you don't need to leve the thread or the forum.

I beg, be part of the team and lets bygone be bygone

Peace.

Blessed be the peacemakers like Akolawole! grin

You are very right, and I remember those days of you and Londoncool and how we tried to resolve your differences between each other. Even with Vicjustice also. grin

I remember how you used to feel so disappointed and angry with funkybaby's disposition towards engaging the BHC peeps.

Some people just have a lot to learn on this forum. His posts are full of errors and to ask him on it, gives him a feeling of insecurity, I tire for people like this.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
@akolawole

the fool can leave the thread (like i care). angry

if he has issues with his ego, especially when a younger person points out his mistakes then he can go to hell.

look up at the guy's posts.  angry

he just dey yarn thrash angry, and i just asked him to explain the thrash that he is been posting then he then begins to yarn more thrash.  angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
Akolawole:

@Pataki and Funky

Please tell me what you want to gain from this?

I just don't understand

You know me Oga Akolawole,

Insults directed at me, I would never allow it.

I am through with my response on him sha. Sorry if you feel offended, and as well everyother person too.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
Tribunal Decisions are not Binding but can only be used to stress points. I can't remember what Lawyers called that. Is it Obiter Dicter?

@Pataki

Look back to Pre-Visa application center era, Is there any fundamental change in 28/56 days policy?

For your Information, just last year and For the first time in my life i lost an appeal because of date. The Judge was so angry at me. I can show you the decision when we met.

@PataFunky

Keep on calling me Oga as if you be under 18. I had a dream yesterday of somebody with wedding attire.

Both of you don Old and its obvious grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
Akolawole:

Tribunal Decisions are not Binding but can only be used to stress point. I can't remember what Lawyers called that. Is it Obiter Dicter.

@Pataki

Look back to Pre-Visa application center era, Is there any fundamental change in 28/56 days policy?

For your Information, just last year and For the first time in my life i lost an appeal because of date. The Judge was so angry at me. I can show you the decision when we meet.

@PataFunky

Keep on calling me Oga as if you be under 18. I had a dream yesterday of somebody with wedding attire.

For good five minutes, I just did not know what to type. grin grin grin

You have a a good sense of humor. Thanks for calming the nerves down a bit. cheesy Just maybe your wedding bells are already ringing oh grin

Not to UK matters.
Obiter Dicter, I guess thats what it must be. I have read it from one law forum online like that. Well, I would state that I have never for once encountered a problem with date of appeal. Not once.

As to the 28/56 days, I do not see any change whatsoever. In my own view, BHC have always operated based on the 28 days policy. Even in the days of DHL, it was the same.

Let me know your views though.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Akolawole:

Tribunal Decisions are not Binding but can only be used to stress point. I can't remember what Lawyers called that. Is it Obiter Dicter.

@Pataki

For your Information, just last year and For the first time in my life i lost an appeal because of date. The Judge was so angry at me. I can show you the decision when we met.

@PataFunky

Akolawole !!!

Your dream aint complete. Didnt you see me nursing Pataki's baby as well? grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2008
@funkybabay and Phatakee!
Abeg leave this attention seeker jare (aka Ariston)and u guys carry on with your good deeds!
Paternal rubbish lo fe offer! Abeg no one is looking for father here oooo!
@ Ariston!
Sincerely you are really disgusting to say the least! Paternal indeed! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
funkybaby:

Akolawole !!!

Your dream aint complete. Didnt you see me nursing Pataki's baby as well?  shocked shocked shocked

Coughing seriously here.

It took a while before Joseph's dream come to fufilment, em , maybe, ummh. but, well

@Pataki

1) In Visa application centre, did receiver sign any documents?

2) Is the said document tenable in UK court.

Na Yaradua dey arrange my own visa. I dont know what gwan there! grin

@Ty4real

Please leave the guy. It would appear as a gang-up.

Enough said on this.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
ty4real:

@funkybabay and Phatakee!
Abeg leave this attention seeker jare (aka Ariston)and u guys carry on with your good deeds!
Paternal rubbish lo fe offer! Abeg no one is looking for father here oooo!
@ Ariston!
Sincerely you are really disgusting to say the least! Paternal indeed! shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ty4real
o se gan oh !

Akolawole:

Coughing seriously here.

It took a while before Joseph's dream come to fufilment, em , maybe, ummh. but, well

@Pataki

1) In Visa application centre, did receiver sign any documents?

2) Is the said document tenable in UK court.

Na Yaradua dey arrange my own visa. I don't know what gwan there! grin

@Ty4real

Please leave the guy. It would appear as a gang-up.

Enough said on this.

@akolawole
LOL.

Yes, applicants sign a slip on receiving the application from VFS.

VFS retains the slip with them. However, on the application envelope is the stamp of vfs and date the application was assesed. I am not sure if the date the receiver receives the application is on the envelope but i will confirm this and let you know.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Iron Lady

The more i ask The more confused i am.

I would have agree with Pataki if VAC people embossed the collection date on the Refusal notice but they dont.

I have checked many bundles in my house, none of them reffered to the collection date.

This thing don they become Abracadabra.

I may have to send email to the embassy sha.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by neksbabay(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
Thanks everyone. I guess i shouldnt mention my new status. It doesnt reflect on any of

my documents anyway. As per my appeal, they still havent called. i emailed a copy to

them and dropped a copy at thier office on monday(this week). I called them this

afternoon and was shocked when the customer service told me thhat dropping or

emailing my determination makes no difference to them. That they have to wait for thier

own copy. I was shocked!

Im getting sick of the waiting game, any suggestions

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.