Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality (2214 Views)

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Hadez(f): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
If they see a guy with lots of girls they will keep hailing him, but ur they notice s girl with two different guys they will call her olosho. U people need to be civilised. No gender is restricted to anything
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by sinaj(f): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok o!
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by kilode100(f): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hadez:
If they see a guy with lots of girls they will keep hailing him, but ur they notice s girl with two different guys they will call her olosho. U people need to be civilised. No gender is restricted to anything

Can someone pin this Aunty down and fhuck the living goodness into her life?... How many threads today?..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Aviero: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
We're seriously praying for you. @OP
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Vinshu(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Yes I agree with op
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
kilode100:

Can someone pin this Aunty down and fhuck the living goodness into her life?... How many threads today?..

kiss

Depression I must say...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
A woman once asked her father, "dad, why is it that when a man has sex with several girls, he is praised, but when a girl has sex with several men, she is condemned?"

Her father responded, "my daughter, if a lock can be opened by any key, that lock is worthless, but if one key can open many locks, that key is the master key"

Moral:Stop complaining about problems that existed long before u were born

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Cholls(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
my sister can see you now.......don't worry I will pm later.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by RoyalBlak007: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's just...

the way it is....
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by kilode100(f): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
kiss

Depression I must say...

Wickedness grin grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by schumastic(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
shey i said it in the last thread that this lady is learning how to create threads grin grin grin grin later she will say am stalking her, meanwhile aunty this is not how your thread will make fp ooooo grin grin grin if your angry you can read my signature again and who is the guy that's making you create threads like this grin grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
U have scored d first el clasico 4 RMA, i luv ur bicycle kick.
AccidentalGenius:
A woman once asked her father, "dad, why is it that when a man has sex with several girls, he is praised, but when a girl has sex with several men, she is condemned?"

Her father responded, "my daughter, if a lock can be opened by any key, that lock is worthless, but if one key can open many locks, that key is the master key"

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
U have scored d first el clasico 4 RMA, i luv ur bicycle kick.

That goal was for Barcelona grin grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Bartork(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

You rock
Oga
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

guess this answer ur undaunted curiosity
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

That goal was for Barcelona grin grin
U wan spoil d whole thing nw, i mention barcelona 4 hia nw,
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
U wan spoil d whole thing nw, i mention barcelona 4 hia nw,

Lol you're discussing with a strong barcelonian zombie oo grin grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Ekugbeh(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hadez:
c ur head.
Dn't nature teach u dat it's abnormal to abhor more a guy.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don miss road, *enemy within* am anti-barcelona
AccidentalGenius:

Lol you're discussing with a strong barcelonian zombie oo grin grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
I don miss road, *enemy within* am anti-barcelona

No fear. E nor go reach 4-0 again. 3-0 is enough. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Gender equality?? that's a hell of dream for Nigeria as a country
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
ellacute45:
Gender equality?? that's a hell of dream for Nigeria as a country

If this is what gender equality means to you, then you have no idea why women are seeking gender equality. You're just following the crowd screaming equality, knowing nothing about their cause. Tell me, can you see yourself proposing to a man? I didn't think so, that's what men would sound like if they wanted gender equality
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

If this is what gender equality means to you, then you have no idea why women are seeking gender equality. You're just following the crowd screaming equality, knowing nothing about their cause. Tell me, can you see yourself proposing to a man? I didn't think so, that's what men would sound like if they wanted gender equality
did I asked you the meaning of gender EQUALITY?? I was only trying to tell her to stop complaining since there is nothing like that in Nigeria.. OYA STAY ON YOUR LANE
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

No fear. E nor go reach 4-0 again. 3-0 is enough. grin grin
so d who message wey u hear 4 easter no work 4 u, una wan win d 2 leg abi, no wahala God dey, make sumbody help me break dat una keeper leg b4 saturday.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by LuveU2(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Good i hope you dont complain about corrupt leaders too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
ellacute45:
did I asked you the meaning of gender EQUALITY?? I was only trying to tell her to stop complaining since there is nothing like that in Nigeria .. OYA STAY ON YOUR LANE

That's Cute but I'm not buying that excuse grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by sEGXY2(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
i don't know where you from, buh where am from nobody gives a fhurk bout you everybody's busy chasing money.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Good i hope you dont complain about corrupt leaders too.

Lol I'm not a hypocrite. As long as I keep getting cuts from state budgets, I'm good grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

That's Cute but I'm not buying that excuse grin
whatever everyone knows there is nothing like gender equality in Nigeria which the OP was kinda talking about..
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
ellacute45:
whatever everyone knows there is nothing like gender equality in Nigeria which the OP was kinda talking about..

True. But it's not limited to Nigeria. Africa, Asia, south America. The US have managed to address it. To a very minimal extent.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by LuveU2(f): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Lol I'm not a hypocrite. As long as I keep getting cuts from state budgets, I'm good grin
Unfortunately many of your ilk spend their 24/7 raining curses on politicians and other public officers.
Now as long as 98% of you are allowed to complain and wail over bad leadershio, these women are free to lay their worries.By and by,
Have you seen why women are fighting for equality now? because in this country double standard is the order of the day smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Unfortunately many of your ilk spend their 24/7 raining curses on politicians and other public officers.
Now as long as 98% of you are allowed to complain and wail over bad leadershio, these women are free to lay their worries.By and by,
Have you seen why women are fighting for equality now? because in this country double standard is the order of the day smiley

I'll ignore that obvious ignorance of yours about me before this becomes anymore insulting

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 70 Years Old Man Marries An 18 Years Old Girl / Has Anyone Noticed This? / Atheists Spoilt Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.