Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality (2228 Views)

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

True. But it's not limited to Nigeria. Africa, Asia, south America. The US have managed to address it. To a very minimal extent.
yea wink
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by LuveU2(f): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

I'll ignore that obvious ignorance of yours about me before this becomes anymore insulting
U have no point, you see!
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:

Look, you're not smart. Neither are you well mannered. But to avoid further mentions from you ill tell you something, political complaints or as u put it, wails by people you in ignorantly assume I'm associated with have nothing to do with what the OP was saying, neither do I understand what you were trying to say but I felt insulted with that comparison and further provocative words out of ignorance or pleasure from you would result in a consequential and unfavourable reaction from me.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
izz chimamanda and beyonce that are causing all this one now abi??
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:

He is very confused like most of them. He really got served grin Now he is gravely annoyed by your bravery. Pls come and put him to rest grin
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by LuveU2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Look, you're not smart. Neither are you well mannered. But to avoid further mentions from you ill tell you something, political complaints or as u put it, wails by people you in ignorantly assume I'm associated with have nothing to do with what the OP was saying, neither do I understand what you were trying to say but I felt insulted with that comparison and further provocative words out of ignorance or pleasure from you would result in a consequential and unfavourable reaction from me.

blablabla.

I thought you were smart? my fvcking bad!
Not only do you have comprehension problems, you give off this vibe of superiority? you are a goner if this is your life because you will never learn anything thing new. Sure bet me.

According to your shallow mind process, we should not complain over something that has been existing before we were born. Is that not a standard you asking us to respect? If we must bow to your standard it should extend beyond gender issues. Men should not complain about bad leadership too since it has been before they were born. You took offence with this but you have the spine to come and tell us how to behave.

Pls get going if after this long diatribe you still didnt get it, you are not worth it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:

blablabla.

Not only do you have comprehension problems, you give off this vibe of superiority? you are a goner if this is your life because you will never learn anything thing new. Sure bet me.

According to your shallow mind process, we should not complain over something that has been existing before we were born. Is that not a standard you asking us to respect? If we must bow to your standard it should extend beyond gender issues. Men should not complain about bad leadership too since it has been before they were born . You took offence with this but you have the spine to come and tell us how to behave.

Pls get going if after this long diatribe you still didnt get it, you are not worth it!

Do not compare me with things I do not associate myself with especially when it comes to things as stupid as complaining about politics. I don't know where u get this impression I complain about politics but your ignorance is baffling. Why don't u see you're talking to someone who doesn't care about politics? Maybe it's one of the disease that comes with being a Nigerian girl

If I give off an impression of being superior it's because I am. You brought it up, I claim it.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:

blablabla.

According to your shallow mind process, we should not complain over something that has been existing before we were born. Is that not a standard you asking us to respect? If we must bow to your standard it should extend beyond gender issues. Men should not complain about bad leadership too since it has been before they were born. You took offence with this but you have the spine to come and tell us how to behave.

boom!!! gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by AccidentalGenius: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Now you are not this senseless, are you?
You may not be involved in politics but so many men are including those cheering you up.

I dont care about you or what you do or what you are. Stop sounding too important before me cos you are not. I respect the people who have minds to accept the truth and i dont care what you think or abhor in your heart.

That last statement is too childish and IQ threatening. bye

Address those men who are not me. It's like explaining what your orgasm feels like to me. I simply won't understand. Don't be this uneducated. Looking up you're previous posts You're a little brat who enjoys to pick up e fights and I'm a bit disappointed in myself. I thought you were well mannered with a little bit of sense in you
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Now you are not this senseless, are you?
You may not be involved in politics but so many men are including those cheering you up.

I dont care about you or what you do or what you are. Stop sounding too important before me cos you are not. I respect the people who have minds to accept the truth and i dont care what you think or abhor in your heart.

That last statement is too childish and IQ threatening. bye
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
E b like say Dis op just get shikini MB to login nairaland.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today / Exposed! Woman Who Received Vision Of Hubby Bankyw Is Legally Married.(photos) / Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.