Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (58363 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by yoged(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
No be that party wey dey get votes like jamb scores during last election be that ?? grin
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

First off, your head is not correct. I Dont care if I get banned for that. When I come back from ban, we will continue the insult.

Why do you people hate criticism. When anyone criticize, you become defensive and start abusing.

Did I abuse you in my comment? Why then couldn't your steupid and useless head teach you to pass your comment without abuse? Again,I Dont care if I get banned for those words.

You blind goats were at the forefront of destructive criticism when gej was president. But it is clear you lack the strength of character to bear criticism. Whether you like it or not, buhari will receive double for all the insults his party gave gej. You either get that into your numskull or go and die.

Don't mind them.. Everyday, APC zombies and sycophantic goats display their unparalleled hypocrisy on this forum. Imagine how they reason.. See how I exposed her sycophancy:

SycophanticGoat:

You never asked that useless and brain dead dullard what he did to contribute to the development of the country during the period of 1999 to 2015 but voted the senile bigot to power. A man that even supported boko haram instead of the Nigerian Army just because of his lust for power. Remember that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north"? Remember that a childish brain dead old fool's inability to concede defeat during the 2011 election led to the death of over 1,000?

Remember how Mumuhammado Mumuhary, Thiefnubû and Lie MohamMAD criticized every actions of the previous administration without proffering any tangible solutions? How they sponsored the subsidy protest and how they used media and support for boko haram to run the past administration aground?

If all these were contributions to Nigeria, then I must say that this Kowa woman is a god and a hero when compared to that brainless man..

APC zombies and sycophancy are like hard prick and wet toto!

Then see her useless response:

CecyAdrian:

Call him whatever name you like, just remember that what goes around comes around and the most interesting thing is, he is your president and will continue to be for the next 3 years or more if care is not taken.
Keep living on party and tribal sentiments

Tells a great deal how bigoted APC zombies are..

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:

My dear, nothing. To me, he also commited this grave mistake. Stay hidden and jump out to claim saint and messiah when election gets close. That is the mistake we Nigerians keep making when choosing leaders, our emotions, tribe and religion cloud our judgment

Even Jonathan had d same luck too. .. In fact I m tired.. and ds buhari kips fucking up...
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kaziblake(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
2sexycom:
As much as I agree with them, they should stop hiding and only to resurface during election. That is where they are making a mistake and why APC having all the attention. Visibility is the key here... They have to market themselves.
Thumb up

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
trippleKAY:
your stupidity is epic, pple like u will never b a leader in wat so ever capacity, even your generation. wail on.....

I inherited the bolded from you and I'm using it well.. cheesy grin
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kaziblake(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bigmillz:
Nigeria will suffer a lot in the hands of Mohammed buhari. When last did Nigeria get any good news from this administration?
Pray
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Your head is truly not correct if you can't differentiate "facts" from insult.

Are you not the one insulting me now? undecided undecided
Hahaahahahaha humans!! You criticize and nearly burst your brains over what you claim is not right, and what do you do? You still end up doing the same exact thing. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by vaca1: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
well we are watching
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by benitwater(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
If u r using ur etisalat line to browse,quote me with ur line and i will share with u minimum of 10mb,
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
crixtex:

Even Jonathan had d same luck too. .. In fact I m tired.. and ds buhari kips fucking up...

Hmmmm, Buhari even fought for it, Jonathan's was handed to him on platter of gold
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ChiSun27(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Rubbish!!

What has this woman being doing to aid to the development of the country, you must not be the president to make an impact. Just because she lost the election she ran to hide, and in 2019 she will resurface again to promise Nigerians heaven on earth to earn their vote, meanwhile she has not in anyway contributed to the forward match of the Country.

Even if you enemy is in government, you should not relent to show the people your capability and zeal to do more if given the opportunity, but unfortunately Nigerian politicians do not understand that. When it's time for election now, she will enter the public eye and start sharing wrappers and bags of rice so we will say she has the well being of the masses in mind.

Our Female politicians should take a leaf out of Hilary Clinton's book, study and live it.

Rather she is there criticizing and sharing in the blame-game with a kid.

The Buhari u voted for...what did he do throughout the period he lost his election bids?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kaziblake(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You never asked that useless and brain dead dullard what he did to contribute to the development of the country during the period of 1999 to 2015 but voted the senile bigot to power. A man that even supported boko haram instead of the Nigerian Army just because of his lust for power. Remember that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north"? Remember that a childish brain dead old fool's inability to concede defeat during the 2011 election led to the death of over 1,000?

Remember how Mumuhammado Mumuhary, Thiefnubû and Lie MohamMAD criticized every actions of the previous administration without proffering any tangible solutions? How they sponsored the subsidy protest and how they used media and support for boko haram to run the past administration aground?

If all these were contributions to Nigeria, then I must say that this Kowa woman is a god and a hero when compared to that brainless man..

Cry Cry Baby.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by trippleKAY(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
so buhari is d world oldest president uh? please pick up ur brain frm under of your foot nd stick it bk to ur head.... all am saying is u are d brainless one nicor.... smh for u.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by missjahiniekpe(f): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Rubbish!!

What has this woman being doing to aid to the development of the country, you must not be the president to make an impact. Just because she lost the election she ran to hide, and in 2019 she will resurface again to promise Nigerians heaven on earth to earn their vote, meanwhile she has not in anyway contributed to the forward match of the Country.

Even if you enemy is in government, you should not relent to show the people your capability and zeal to do more if given the opportunity, but unfortunately Nigerian politicians do not understand that. When it's time for election now, she will enter the public eye and start sharing wrappers and bags of rice so we will say she has the well being of the masses in mind.

Our Female politicians should take a leaf out of Hilary Clinton's book, study and live it.

Rather she is there criticizing and sharing in the blame-game with a kid.

Buhari that you guys voted for, what did he do to impact lives and what has he done today to impact lives?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Cry Cry Baby.

Hoe no, what does she want again.. grin cheesy
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
ChiSun27:

The Buhari u voted for...what did he do throughout the period he lost his election bids?

If you follow my argument on this issue, you would know my stand. They are all the same.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by opribo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
What does he have to say in the summit he went for in America other than to warm the seat and waste tax payers money.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kaziblake(f): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
E be like say fuel scarcity n power outage no affect u ba. Zombie
okpo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
janellemonae:

Bros we have started counting years, abeg. angry

I disliked jonathan because of d whole boko haram/ chibok girls saga. I didnt even care about elections before then. But this buharis regime is just dissapointing cos d same communication problem still exists. He even seems extremely MORE uncaring dn GEJ to me. Im not a party person cos i think both parties are hopeless but i really thot he would have done better. Hes not even bothered about the hardship wt this fuel situation or appearing to address the issue. Just touring the world on d taxpayers dime.

Its SERIOUSLY APPAULING. Which countries leader will just be travelling up and down wt these long queues? And d activists are QUIET. Im trying so hard not to give up on nigeria i swear. I wonder WHEN we will eventually get good leaders. sad sad sad
I understand ur plight but the question should be "what relevance are these travelling for?" I strongly blv the president is marauding the world to make Nigeria better. The problem with Nigeria is not something you solve independently without the effort of other nations. We need the collaboration of others to nip corruption in the bud, and that I blv Buhari is working towards, though the benefits might not be in the short-term basis. On the issue of fuel scarcity, unless we fix our refineries and depend solely on what our domestic machines can produce without relying on what the import mafias bring in the better for us. I still maintain that we give Buhari time, things will surely get beta.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Buhari that you guys voted for, what did he do to impact lives and what has he done today to impact lives?

Maybe if you look at the wider picture of what am saying, you would understand my opinion on that
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by tpiah01: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
first time I'm hearing the name.

He's a movie producer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayo_Shonaiya
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by trippleKAY(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I inherited the bolded from you and I'm using it well.. cheesy grin
oh, I just noticed your moniker. sorry goat, keep willing.... still three years for u to wail.... mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kaziblake(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hoe no, what does she want again.. grin cheesy
Go and suck breast.
Agbaya
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
trippleKAY:
oh, I just noticed your moniker. sorry goat, keep willing.... still three years for u to wail.... mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TrippleKûnt I hear you.. wink
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 2sexycom(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
redcliff:

Its money na.. you think its easy?
how much is the presidential ticket alone? Did you see what APC did with social media? Though people may have billed them so HIGH but those things can also be done for cheap!

Politics isn't cheap anywhere in the world but with some hardwork and creativity, KOWA can cut cost!
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Go and suck breast.
Agbaya

I would suck yours if you wish but must be clean dear.. wink

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ChiSun27(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Chop knuckle mah niggar...ur head is clocking well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by keme007: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Guys! Ignore this unserious propagandist. They ain't making sense!
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kaziblake(f): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I would suck yours if you wish but must be clean dear.. wink
Is buhari your age mate?
Continue calling someone father's names.
What goes around comes around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by sanc2s(f): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Believing that Nigeria will be grat under Buhari is like forcing your nokia 3310 to download Nairaland application

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Phoenixgreen(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm with your ideology jooo...no more chance to loot Nigeria na the wahala
Gaddafithe2nd:

That is life for us. I believe in this govt. Things might be rough now but it would be better soon.

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by henrydadon(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
u are forgetting u will alsso grow old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.